COVID Vaccine Injuries (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Another person sharing terrible side effects of Astra-Zeneca shot - Eric Clapton. Some may know that name. Found a summary of his interview that appeared in Rolling Stone. He's speaking out.

The legendary singer, songwriter and guitarist said his hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning for two weeks after his taking the first jab in February.
“I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days. I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one…,” Clapton wrote in a letter to fellow anti-lockdown activist Robin Monotti.
“About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone…” he said.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DebM and Laron
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In the USA there is a federal agency known as OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) that establishes and enforces rules for companies with 10 or more employees. From my work experience, I know that you don't screw around with these rules. They have the ability to issue fines and refer for criminal investigation if necessary.

On April 20, 2021, OSHA issued a new ruling regarding mandatory vaccination by employers, and it is a whopper. Naturally, employers are fighting and hope to overturn it. In a nutshell, a company or agency that requires employees to get the shot must report and record adverse reactions. This new rule will be very important to follow.

If an employer requires its employees to be vaccinated, adverse reactions to the vaccines are considered “work-related” by OSHA. Employers who require COVID-19 vaccines must notify OSHA within 24 hours of an employee’s inpatient hospitalization (or within eight hours of an employee’s death) resulting from an adverse reaction.
For employers subject to OSHA’s recordkeeping requirements, if the adverse reaction meets other general recording criteria (e.g., days away from work, restricted work or transfer to another job, or medical treatment beyond first aid), the reaction must be recorded on the employer’s OSHA 300 log, even if it does not lead to hospitalization. For example, if an employee uses a sick day because of fever and chills following administration of the vaccine, the reaction must be recorded. On the other hand, if an employee merely requires over-the-counter medication to ease soreness at the injection site, the action need not be recorded.
Employers who merely recommend vaccination do not need to record adverse reactions or report hospitalizations due to those adverse reactions, even if the employer facilitates employees’ access to the vaccine.

• Informative
Reactions: DebM

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Langley-area man loses 2 metres of intestine after a blood clot following his AstraZeneca jab
"A formerly healthy 43-year-old father from Langley, B.C. — who is in hospital recovering from complications following a rare blood clot — is warning others to watch for signs of trouble after receiving an AstraZeneca-Oxford COVID-19 vaccine.

Shaun Mulldoon and his wife Tara say that doctors confirmed to them that he's a victim of the unusual but dangerous syndrome linked to the AstraZeneca vaccine. The clot in his abdomen will leave him with life-long effects after two metres of his small intestine was removed.

Health officials said Thursday that a man in his 40s in the Fraser Health region is one of the two British Columbians known to be affected by the syndrome, but health authorities will not comment on individual cases."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/langley-man-intestine-vaccine-effect-1.6027830

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
A reaction to the pfizer jab :-

Mother, 25, is put into intensive care coma after 'very rare' reaction to second Covid Pfizer jab caused terrifying anaphylactic shocks
  • Kirsty Hext, 25, has suffered 14 anaphylactic shocks since having vaccine
  • She also had a seizure and fractured her wrist, leg and cheekbone after falling
  • Carer is still in hospital after sufferent the most recent anaphylactic shock
A young mother was put into an induced coma after she suffered 14 anaphylactic shocks due to a very rare reaction to her Covid Pfizer vaccine - but she has spoken out to urge everyone to get vaccinated.

Kirsty Hext, 25, from Havant in Hampshire, also had a seizure and fractured her wrist, leg and cheekbone after falling down the stairs.

The carer - who has been deemed unfit to work - is in hospital after suffering the most recent anaphylactic shock.

Ms Hext, who is waiting to be allergy tested, said she was told by doctors the latest shock was due to a prolonged reaction to her jab.

She said: 'I don't have any allergies so it is hard to understand - one minute I am fine and the next I'm fighting for my life.'

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron
OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Seeing a lot of "very rare" reactions in the news, including 18 teens in Connecticut having heart problems requiring hospitalization after getting the Pfizer shot.

Today there was post on the local site from a young woman who was going to be taking care of her boyfriend after he gets his second shot on Friday. She made a point of saying no posts about Gates is the devil or why you should not get the shots - only how to help her boyfriend. There were 47 replies, but I did not look at them - just did not want to see the insanity.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
There is a peer-reviewed publication which the very pro-vaccine doctor, Dr. Byram Bridle, an Associate Professor on Viral Immunology at the University of Guelph, says is 'scary'. He and his colleagues are in the process of compiling information for dissemination, but he admits the entire Covid vaccine is a mistake. Part of his interview here:

"I am very pro-vaccine and am always making sure the science is done right.. I'll forewarn you and your listeners that the story I am about to tell is a bit of a scary one. This is cutting-edge science, there are a couple of key pieces of scientific information that I have become privy to in the past couple of days that has made the final link.. we understand exactly why these problems are happening and many others associated with the vaccines. They story is a bit of a scary one, so brace yourself for this...
Everything that I am stating here is completely backed-up by peer-reviewed, scientific publications... The assumption, up until now, has been that these vaccines behave like all of our traditional vaccines... however, this is where it gets scary... The spike protein gets into the blood, circulates through the blood in individuals... it accumulates in a number of tissues such as the spleen, the bone marrow, the liver, the adrenal glands, one that is of particular concern to me is it accumulates at quite high concentrations in the ovaries...
.. we have known for a like time that the spike protein is a pathogenic protein. It is a toxin. It can cause damage in our bodies if it gets into circulation. Now, we have clear-cut evidence that the vaccines.. the vaccine itself plus the protein, gets into blood circulation. When in circulation, the spike protein combined to the receptors that are on our platelets and the cells that lie in our blood vessels. When that happens, they can do 1 of 2 things. They can either cause platelets to clump, and that can lead to clotting, that's exactly why we've been seeing clotting disorders associated with these vaccines. It can also lead to bleeding and of course the heart is involved.. it's why we're seeing heart problems. The protein can also cross the blood-brain barrier and cause neurological damage.. and also of concern is there is also evidence of a study.. the anti-bodies of the vaccine get transferred through breast milk... Looking into the adverse event database in the United States, we have found evidence of suckling infants experiencing bleeding disorders in the gastrointestinal tract..
IN SHORT, THE CONCLUSION IS, WE MADE A BIG MISTAKE AND WE DIDN'T REALISE IT UNTIL NOW, WE THOUGHT THE SPIKE PROTEIN WAS A GREAT TARGET ANTIGEN, WE NEVER KNEW THE SPIKE PROTEIN ITSELF WAS A TOXIN, AND WITH A PATHOGENIC PROTEIN. SO BY VACCINATING PEOPLE, WE ARE INADVERTENTLY INNOCULATING THEM WITH A TOXIN...
..I have many other legitimate questions of the long-term safety therefore of this vaccine, for example with it accumulating in the ovaries, one of my questions is, will we be rendering young people infertile?""
https://omny.fm/shows/on-point-with-alex-pierson/new-peer-reviewed-study-on-covid-19-vaccines-sugge

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
A personal experience and contact: The branch manager lady of the office where I work now kind of part-time six hours a day.

I was surprised when she told us she got the jab because she was mostly anti-vax and critical of lockdowns etc. like many in my office (sidenote: I actually like it there because of this fact, and even despite the nose swab tests we have to undergo two times per week, yeah, I know, that sucks. 3 people even left or were sacked because of it because they did not want do do it and left the very day it started, I almost did too but wanted to give one test a try and it was bearable because they don't go deep into the nose ... but I digress ...)

She got the jab and fell sick with cold symptoms for a few days after it. So far so (not) good. Nothing out of the ordinary for a jab to get the cold symptoms as a reaction.

The thing is: She now got the 2nd jab and immediately after that she is missing on sick leave AGAIN for days.

Cannot be the cold symptoms this time logically as this only should happen once. I am thrilled as to what she will tell us next week (if she's back by then) what happened to her. Does not look well. I hope she will be alright again. I have my doubts.

• Helpful Post

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
By Mike Adams (Natural News) about a month back:

Bombshell Salk Institute science paper reveals the covid spike protein is what’s causing deadly blood clots… and it’s in all the covid vaccines (by design)
"The prestigious Salk Institute, founded by vaccine pioneer Jonas Salk, has authored and published a bombshell scientific article revealing that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is what’s actually causing vascular damage in covid patients and covid vaccine recipients, promoting the strokes, heart attacks, migraines, blood clots and other harmful reactions that have already killed thousands of Americans (source: VAERS.hhs.gov). Critically, all four covid vaccine brands currently in widespread use either inject patients with the spike protein or, via mRNA technology, instruct the patient’s own body to manufacture spike proteins and release them into their own blood. This floods the patient’s body with the very spike protein that the Salk Institute has now identified as the smoking gun cause of vascular damage and related events (such as blood clots, which are killing many people who take the vaccines). Put simply, it means the vaccines were designed to contain the very element that’s killing people. The false assumption of the vaccine industry and its propagandists is that the spike protein is “inert” and harmless. The Salk Institute proves this assumption to be dangerously inaccurate. "
https://jamesfetzer.org/2021/05/bombshell-salk-institute-science-paper-reveals-the-covid-spike-protein-is-whats-causing-deadly-blood-clots-and-its-in-all-the-covid-vaccines-by-design/

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Another kind of 'side effect'. Or is it even a 'death'? Some noticed personality changes in the jabbed, not just due to the arguments with unjabbed but in general.

There is a thread on this on the Avalon forum, see link.. It is frightening but maybe there is a lot of projection and exaggeration as 'conspiracy' theory in it, too.

Sounds almost as if we are in the Twilight Zone or any kind of Walking Dead Show already?

Anybody here noticed anything in the jabbed? Anyone jabbed here noticed psychological changes or problems in yourselves (if you can and want to share with us, of course) or being told by others that you changed somewhat?

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
There is a thread on this on the Avalon forum, see link.. It is frightening but maybe there is a lot of projection and exaggeration as 'conspiracy' theory in it, too.
I include mention of that a few posts up with examples by many people.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Ah, :fp completely missed that one, thanks.
I think it's a really important thing to include and is something that has been missed by many who understands the shedding. And it may be even more worrying for those who have close friends and loved ones that are acting differently.

Lilia

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2016
Vayuna, via Switzerland
about the personality changes... i just feel like i really need to point this out. i am in no close contact with anyone who had the shot (anymore... the one friend indeed seems to have had a change of heart in the matter of being interested in talking with me after all, but i dont really blame her, she had health issues and lack of energy even before so i havent seen her since). so i can not tell of first hand experience of how people might change from it. but...
in the linked posts i read a lot about people turning mean, distant, edgy, angry, besides the obvious brain-fog-confusion of course. now changing in such a way can also just simply be a sign of being severely stressed out - and that is what these jabs do after all, they physically stress out the system and put a strain on it. i mean, just try to understand it. when you feel unwell, there is a phase of edgy-ness and irritation when the capacity to deal with other people in an empathetic way is diminished, that might just plain be a sign that these people are in pain even if they cant tell it because it is on a subtle level that they only perceive a little bit and rationalize it to themselves.
but not only the jabs stress people out, also the continuation of division energy, all the mental discrepancies going on and just the general situation worldwide too. just, dont forget that - as much as i dont believe these gene therapies are a good thing - it is not just this substance that makes the whole picture. dont get me wrong, i dont want to stop anyone from making this information, that the jabs are harmful, available, just... dont forget the other points in the whole context, and to anchor in some light in between...

• Wise Post
  • Compassionate
Reactions: Linda and Laron

Rebekah

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
"The prestigious Salk Institute, founded by vaccine pioneer Jonas Salk, has authored and published a bombshell scientific article revealing that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is what’s actually causing vascular damage in covid patients and covid vaccine recipients,
A note to address that the original publication by the Salk Institute does not share this sensationalism. Though we all expect eventually this will become fact, the current position of the Salk Institute included in this original article states:

"Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (****which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines*****) also play a key role in the disease itself."

Just wanted to add that here since I was about to send out an email with the findings to many people I know still "on the fence" about getting the vax. With that included in the original article combined with:

"While the findings themselves aren’t entirely a surprise, the paper provides clear confirmation and a detailed explanation of the mechanism through which the protein damages vascular cells for the first time. "

I think I'll skip sending it for now.

So this is a good article for those of us who intuitively know there is little to no difference in the spike proteins, but for the scientific minds out there, it isn't going to persuade them.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
MEN BECOMING INFERTILE AFTER GETTING COVID19 VACCINE, PSA LEVELS UP 900%!

Video Shows Pickup Crash Into Boat; Passed-Out Driver Said He'd Gotten COVID Shot
"The pickup hit a parked SUV and then smashed into a boat on a trailer attached to a truck in front of Top Shop Automotive and Marine in Lynn"
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/driver-passes-out-after-getting-covid-shot-narrowly-misses-hitting-2-people/2399644/

MAGNETISM INTENTIONALLY ADDED TO 'VACCINE' TO FORCE MRNA THROUGH ENTIRE BODY

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Only medical professionals are able to comment on MedScape... which is the link below. I've pasted in some of the comments from that URL:

https://www.medscape.com/sites/public/covid-19/vaccine-insights/how-concerned-are-you-about-vaccine-related-adverse-events

Dr. Francesco Anello 23 hours ago
Family medicine 40 years​
Canada is allowing 12 year old children to make a decision about whether to take an experimental gene therapy, that has not been fully evaluated with regards to long term safety, without parental consent and then being 'rewarded' with an ice cream cone: in my opinion this shows we have lost our moral compass as a society. Full stop. Period.​
Medical professionals that partake in this should remember the lessons of history at Nuremberg.​
I am retiring earlier than I had planned and feel a deep despair in my heart at the direction medicine has been taken. The poet/'prophet' Leonard Cohen sums it up for me​
"....can't run no more with this lawless crowd...while the killers in high places say their prayers out loud....ring the bells that still can ring...."​
Stay strong brothers and sisters.​
Kez J23 hours ago
A nursing student of mine was off sick a few weeks ago, his fellow students telling me that he had the AZ and was really sick. When he finally returned to uni, he looked dreadful. He told me that shortly after having the jab he couldn’t walk properly, his legs were going into spasms and he couldn’t stop vomiting, he ended up being admitted to hospital. At the beginning of this year he’d had pathology taken to prove that the vaccines that he had to take prior to starting his health care career had been effective in creating antigens, such as the pertussis and measles vaccines. The results of this pathology showed he had antigens. They took more pathology prior to him being discharged from hospital, all his antigens had been wiped out! Zippo. Now no immunity to anything! He said that the TGA has been in touch with him, and still are but have advised that caution is required as to date they can’t be sure that there is any correlation between what has happened to him and having the AZ vaccine.​
Dr. cammy benton1 day ago
An MD friend of mine reported of a younger woman close to her had the 2 doses of vaccines and within a month had "diffuse DVT and some internal bleeding" but it was blamed on OCP's she was on for years. Not reported to VAERS.​
Another MD of mine had a patient that took the vaccine and was in the hospital 24 hours later with abdominal and really elevated liver function tests which was blamed on a homeopathic "vaccine remedy" and of course not reported to VAERS.​
An RN patient of mine who works in a local large city CCU and for the last couple months, nearly half of the patients in the CCU at any given time were patients who had recieved the COVID vaccine within 24 hours of admission. She says the doctors refused to connect and got mad at her when she suggested it.​
With all this denial about reactions, it makes it harder to trust us.​
I realize it may or may not be a thing but for the first time in my life except maybe in my postpartum period, I am on my 14th day of my period 2 weeks after the last one, right after I had my first prolonged exposure to 3 people who were just vaccinated. Since I keep hearing similar stories, it makes me wonder. I know correlation doesn't equal causation but that doesn't mean it can't be the cause either.​
It is experimental while doctors are successfully using ivermectin and HCQ across the country but being pushed like the studies and all safety is already known and it isn't​
R Lusignan1 day ago
As a RN since 1993, I am severely concerned by the lack of review of widely available objective evidence and data demonstrating severe problems with the Covid-19 testing program and vaccine safety issues by fellow health professionals.​
The central point, Covid-19 vaccination is not necessary. The WHO & CDC have documented that Covid-19 attributed infection has a morbidity rate no greater than the seasonal flu and the majority of 'cases' present asymptomatically. This is NOT due to asymptomatic transmission or silent spreaders, but a simple test protocol recommendation error. Overamplification of test sample material was responsible for up to 90% false positives in three states in studies that corrected for this error in July 2020. Tests are STILL run at Cycle Threshold rates that produce majority false positives by default. This indicates faulty testing and not infections have been the primary driver of cases. Why is the medical community not speaking about this and why do we continue to administer unnecessary testing that has shown to have been the core driver of positive cases? Efforts to educate leadership about extensively documented issues fall on deaf ears.​
Additionally, peer review has deemed the central test for diagnosis of Sars CoV2, useless for the purpose per International Consortium review of the science of which the testing is based. Courts are ruling against its use in other countries and we continue to implement the testing as if it is a reliable and accurate method to ascertain diagnosis of disease when the evidence clearly shows it is not.​
mRNA new technology was allowed to bypass safety trial with designation as a vaccination even though these are technically not vaccines but rather gene line editing drugs which could not get through normal safety trials. Moderna mRNA therapies were dead in the water in 2017.​
Full petition with all documentation for above information may be found here.​

The level of injury and side effects indicate this needs to be immediately stopped. When is the health professional community going to find our voice?​
Cheryl Grimes1 day ago
I am an RN. Against my better judgment, I decided to get the J&J on April 12th, because I have an autoimmune disorder (psoriatic arthritis) a TAA, and a CTD. I am also a new grandma and have a mom and mother-in-law in their 90s that I wanted to be around. For almost 2 months, my ears feel like I am under water. And i have been having symptoms. I have ear aches, but mainly on the left side. I have hyperacusis on the left too. It can be very painful. A week after the jab, I had a spot of blood from my left ear, and fluid out of my right. Then head cold symptoms. 5 and 6 days later I COVID tested. Negative, Rapid and PCR. I was put on Azithromycin for 5 days, then antibiotic ear drops with HC for a week, then steroids for a week. I tried 3 different antihistamines though I have no environmental allergies but that didn’t help either. I also have persistent daily headaches, brain fog, and my balance is off. CT scan was okay. So I saw an ENT and my ears looked okay. Hearing and fluid tests were good too. Though the audiologist had to turn the left side volume down because it was too loud. MRI scan on a 1.5 Tesla machine two days ago was “normal”. ENT says it may be vestibular migraines and to see a neurologist. I am 59, and hadn’t had an ear infection or any ear problems for about 50 years, with the exception of occasional tinnitus. I called J&J and they said (weeks ago) that there hadn’t been any ear infections reported, but I am hearing of many people having similar issues now that I am reading more on social media. The frustrating part is that friends and family say that any adverse reactions people have are just coincidental and can’t be proven. They even said that after I said a friend’s mom is going blind and her doctor said it was from something in the vaccine. And my gastroenterologist also said that she had several patients have heart attacks and strokes directly after their jabs.​
suephin lau1 day ago
Yes. I work in the ICU and we see several young healthy patients being admitted for heart attack or stroke recently after few days to weeks from the vaccination. Many of them need to be placed on trach and PEG for long term care recovery. I was told our local area are running out of long term care beds. We need to send those patients away to any open beds in other cities. It is very tough for their loved ones going to visit or see them in a distant area. The cardiologists also told us they are seeing more cardiac arrest since March. I am not sure if that’s related. In fact, many physicians don’t ask for CoVid vaccine status in their HPI or progress note. We have to ask the patients or family to find out the vaccine status. Unfortunately, many providers are not alert for checking any potential vaccine related adverse event​
B Readett Therapist1 day ago
I have had an increase in patients coming to me for help with sleep disorders, constant low mood, nightmares, severe PTS, anxiety, brain fog, loss of concentration, cluster headaches, general muscle pain ranging in severity, loss of muscle strength, numbness and tingling in the hands, fingers, feet, loss of vitality, malaise, and other neurological symptoms after having the vaccine.​
Some are aware it is a side effect of the vaccine others are not.​
What I have noticed is the symptoms they report to me like many of the symptoms reported in the comments of this article are consistent with fibromyalgia. I am wondering if the vaccine is inadvertently causing fibromyalgia. Like a previous vaccine gave rise to narcolepsy in some people this vaccine may be having an adverse effect on the neurological system.​
Neurological research trials into a correlation between the vaccine and fibromyalgia to assess if there is any causal relationship may be of great use. After all the vaccine is in a trial phase and effects being monitored so all medical findings will help it's progress.​

Rebekah

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Unfortunately, this TX judge seems to be unaware of all the injuries and death this injection has caused. The hospital staff in at Houston Methodist Hospital did not get any support from the legal system in resisting pharma toxicity :

"'Equating the injection requirement to medical experimentation in concentration camps is reprehensible," he wrote. "Nazi doctors conducted medical experiments on victims that caused pain, mutilation, permanent disability, and in many cases, death."

Hughes also said that employees can "freely choose" to accept or refuse a COVID-19 vaccine. If they refuse, they "simply need to work somewhere else," he wrote."

Last edited:
  • Informative

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Another person sharing terrible side effects of Astra-Zeneca shot - Eric Clapton. Some may know that name. Found a summary of his interview that appeared in Rolling Stone. He's speaking out.

The legendary singer, songwriter and guitarist said his hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning for two weeks after his taking the first jab in February.
“I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days. I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one…,” Clapton wrote in a letter to fellow anti-lockdown activist Robin Monotti.
“About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone…” he said.

Egad, I suffer from peripheral neuropathy (effect of diabetes) and it is almost unbearable in the feet at night in bed. Nothing can touch my feet, even my other foot. I know it can go on to the hands as well, which is shocking in the case of a guitarist. Thanks for letting us know, Eric Clapton!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)