Help Spiritual Development (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
When feeling into the question of how to develop spiritually, I get that the answer is lengthy based upon the many levels for each individual spirit and soul that decides to have an experience here.

To properly answer the question would require the medium of a book, however, at a higher level I have covered what I consider—and have had come to me—the key components.

Sections included: Volunteers & Earth Regulars, High Spirit Frequencies, Differing Levels Of Being, Primary Methods of Spiritual Growth (Plant Medicine, Life Path, Astral Projection & Out Of Body Experiences, Plant Medicine, Healing & The Chakra System), Meditation & Ego, Dreams, and What is The Ultimate Destination And Point Of Life?

The Route Of Spiritual Development.jpg

Volunteers & Earth Regulars

There are souls which make up most of the population of the Earth right now who have been here many times by having experiences within many lives, and when I say lives that doesn’t mean Earth only lives; this is why this planet is often referred to as, “The Earth School.”

There are also volunteer souls who have come here to help with the shift in consciousness, including raising Earth’s consciousness which is tied into the “new earth” situation and label. These souls, or spirits to be technically correct (I use “soul” to refer to the next level up), are also here to fulfil other planned roles, as part of their life purpose, such as helping certain humans achieve specific goals, in addition to living out their planned lives.

In both instances above, spiritual development relates, but for volunteer souls it tends to be easier as they are already at a higher frequency and vibration on a consciousness and spiritual level. To achieve their potential they are faced with harder challenges in life and are likely to suffer more as a result as they go through the years; from succeeding and overcoming life’s trials, they not only mentally and psychologically grow in power, but take steps ahead in terms of clearing their energy and chakra system, which in turn means their frequency raises and they positively impact their environment, and the world, more efficiently.

In this past life regression session I conducted using the QHHT method, a section with the heading “Volunteer Classes before the Earth Experience” talks about the above situation in reference to volunteers planning their lives based on challenges, but also from events that have occurred for regular earth souls who have committed suicide.

Volunteers can also be souls who have graduated the Earth School in the past, so while they are volunteers they may have had many lives on Earth previously.

It’s important to note that our higher self consists of many souls, meaning some of those souls would have also graduated the Earth School, so it’s possible that while you are separate to another soul, you are also the same, and sensitives down here can pick up on past life connections which are not actually connections directly related to your soul spark.

High Spirit Frequencies

When our frequency is of a higher state, whether we are a volunteer or not, we not only help the process of the shift in consciousness and new earth from just being present—without actually doing anything—but positively assist those in our vicinity, including any personal connections we make with people distant to us.

If you consider how crystals function, certain types such as clear quartz are great at filtering out negative and electromagnetic energy from devices, simply from being placed in close proximity. This is how it works with spirits who have advanced and hold a higher frequency.

If you have ever been in the presence of a well-known guru, or spiritual master, you may have picked up on their energy and presence—an example of what I am referring to above.

What helps raise your frequency? Spiritual development and consciousness exploration, which also includes many aspects of life, such as our health, diet and lifestyle.

Differing Levels Of Being

Like previously mentioned, we are all vibrating and existing at different states and levels of being.

This means that while there are some key activities and changes you can make, each person won’t find an immediate answer on how to fully “fix” themselves and grow spiritually on the spot.

Doors will open, with some only slightly being ajar because of the life the spirit and soul has planned for this experience—certain things won’t be possible because of life’s circumstances and the condition that the spirit and physical body is in. Sometimes money will be a factor, but only if you make it one, as you don’t need money to advance or be “spiritual” (Everyone is spiritual in nature after all).

Please see this thread and article here, which talks about money in connection to spiritual growth.

You are in your situation for a reason, so any excuses you come up with are not valid, no matter what they are, and only go towards creating an energetic barrier for progression.

See the victim archetype by Caroline Myss here.

One of our important spiritual lessons that we need to overcome is to move beyond being the victim, which includes thinking in a negative way on a regular basis. Through what we say to others, or even ourselves within our thoughts, whether it’s something as simple as “I can’t do that, because…”, we can end up causing major blocks for spiritual growth if this is repeated on a regular basis, as our thoughts and actions are directly tied into manifestation and what we unconsciously attract.

The foundation of our health is based around our thought process, in connection to karmic links, ego, and conditions we have planned to experience but which can be overcome through controlling our thoughts and detaching from energetic ties.

See my article, Why do we get sick? | Our Psychological Foundation & Immune System, for more information on our health.

Each soul plans their life here and has to go through differing circumstances over multiple lives to fully experience many conditions which assists spiritual growth.

If you were a younger soul back up in the spiritual centre and decided to split off for a life on Earth, which may be your first, or possibly tenth (still considered “young”), then you would take many lives to adjust to the Earth life, in addition to mastering the components of what it is to be human, but you don’t have to “master” every single one of them, as that is why the higher self has many other instances/souls to have experiences.

Therefore the regular souls who inhabit this world, time and time again, have stages of growth based on their past lives, however, now is a great time to step up and move beyond this cycle if you feel ready to do just that.

There are many spaces out there within, and beyond, our universe where soul growth can occur—that is not the end of your learning as a conscious being even if you do graduate and/or decide to stop coming back here to Earth. There are so many other opportunities and roles you can take up. But what tends to happen is that you will be attracted to roles closer to your previous experiences unless you have “been there and done that” before, or have completed many roles in total.

If you had spent many lives on Earth you will likely want to be connected into a role linked into the Earth, or at least the Universe experience and energies.

Primary Methods of Spiritual Growth

Life Path

This may come as a surprise but if you are following closely to the life path you planned out, then you are experiencing exactly what you need to experience for spiritual growth and development.

How do you know if you are on the right path? Well, we are guided by not only our spirit guides and helpers, which includes guides influencing people you know that have an effect on you, but also our higher self through a multitude of means and methods, and most of that is not consciously apparent to us. So unless we are badly struggling in life without a clear sense of direction, we are likely already on our path without even realising it.

Sometimes we require comfort through confirmation, and that is why we go and search for answers through such means as exploring the metaphysical side of life, which may include reaching out to sensitive’s and having past life regressions, as well as going on a few spiritual journeys.

You can find some accurate and reliable answers, but then even if you find yourself fulfilling your planned experience, which likely includes helping people in your life that you planned to help beforehand in some way, you may be left with an inkling for more—such as exploring more of who you are on a spiritual level, which requires direct attention and effort on your part.

Astral Projection & Out Of Body Experiences

One of the quickest and most efficient routes to not only finding out who you are, where you come from, and what you consist of, is to explore out of body through astral projection.

Like with everything in life, not all options will resonate and this is for good reason. Anyone can learn to project out of body, but for some it will be easier, and for others much more difficult.

When a person has a NDE (Near Death Experience), they are in the same space you can consciously be through astral projection, and this space is where we will head when we finish our lives here—it can be of great comfort to experience that beforehand, especially by choice.

By developing your ability to leave your body, you come to realise that you are existing as energy on all levels, including your physical body right here and now. Fears begin to drop away and your consciousness expands that little bit more, alongside increased spiritual growth, as you keep on exploring the layers external to your Earth existence.

Not only can you find answers to anything you want, but you can be guided by teachers, and higher self, through your journeys out of body to help you back on Earth to develop more spiritually, which would usually include ego work and a great deal of healing and unblocking and clearing your energy centres.

For more information on astral projection & out of body experiences, head on over to the Out-of-body Experiences, NDEs & Dreams board and check in on the pinned threads at the top.

Plant Medicine

Ancient cultures, including many indigenous races, have used Fungi (kingdom of mushrooms) and Plantae (kingdom of plants) to have spiritual experiences and to heal. While more information is coming out in recent times, a lot of people don’t realise that their use is also for health and healing.

Ayahuasca is the most well-known “plant medicine” at the moment, but there are many options out there. A lot remain illegal in most countries around the world, which makes it difficult to be in an appropriate space to experience safe and guided ceremonies.

From my experience with plant medicine, which has included the cactus San Pedro and vine Ayahuasca, I will briefly summarise the results and benefits.

• Helped to heal inner child and shadow-self issues.
  • Based on intentions I took in, I’ve been able to further develop psychic / metaphysical abilities.
  • Assisted with healing physical health, but also long term emotional issues.
  • Raised my kundalini and further helped to heal and clear my energy centres.
  • Provided many out of body experiences, which further assisted with removing fears as well as so much more on an unconscious level (hard to put into words…).
  • Taught me a number of important spiritual lessons based on what I was shown, and how I felt while being presented with certain situations.
  • Gave me concepts that cannot be learnt and experienced through the human mind back on Earth, including how I fit into what makes up everything (source and the multiverse, basically)
  • Provided answers to many questions I asked at times in the ceremonies.

Plant medicine such as San Pedro and Ayahuasca, to name just a few, has been known to cure cancer and many other health issues, but it’s important to understand that sometimes we plan certain illnesses and conditions before coming here, so not everything is meant to be healed, whatever method is chosen and used by the individual.

Intentions and motivations are important when it comes to the use of plant medicine—a term I use which also includes the Fungi Kingdom—as well as having an experienced guide and/or shaman to assist the session, depending on the type of plant or mushroom, the stage of spiritual development the person holds, as well as their experience with the use of whatever it is being consumed.

I consider the space and location to also be very important, so if something is illegal and heavily frowned upon in your country, then that in itself can cause a not so positive energetic situation to have such an experience, so it may be more appropriate to travel to the right place in another country, with the right people to host that space.

A great book that covers this topic is Supernatural: Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind, by Graham Hancock. While this book is really western based, Hancock approaches it from a scientific angle as he tends to hold no judgement and goes on his own spiritual journey trying many methods of plant medicine. I feel that this research he did greatly improved his spiritual level and helped him get to where he is now.

You can find my write-up of some of the memories based on the plant medicine experiences I had in Peru, back in 2011, right here.

I am organising a transients.info group to head over to Peru in August 2017 to have a plant medicine experience with the use of San Pedro, hosted by the same two people I visited back in 2011, which you can read about in the link above. You can find more about that here, which is a pinned thread on this board.

Healing & The Chakra System

Spiritual developed requires inner work, and this doesn’t just mean connecting into who you are through meditation, but also a great deal of self-development and reflection on your weaknesses.

When it comes down to it, what we are each trying to do is restore the state of our energy system back to a more natural way, as through growing up in this life our chakras (primary energy centres) develop more fully up until early adulthood. Later on this is reflected through our behaviour, psychological and mental state, conditioning, and so on. We all require healing as a result, as it’s very unlikely that the conditions we had were perfect, based on the world we live in right now. Our education, family beliefs and values, as well as our culture local to our local, all tends to also condition us into who we are, which we need to break free from so we can expand and grow more fully.

Inner child and shadow-self work can be achieved through group workshops, as well as intuitive based counselling, to name just two methods which are more efficient with dealing with such things, I have found.

healing can also take place through energy work, which can be done on self, or through a practitioner of healing who may have a special qualification.

There are many modalities of healing, from Equine Therapy, Kinesiology, Reflexology, Bowen therapy, Reiki, Recconective Healing, and so on.

When coming to understand healing, it’s really important to be aware of your energetic system. I have an extensive and detailed article written up here which covers the chakra system.

Self-healing can take place, but most of the time people feel more comfortable having someone else guide, teach, and facilitate healing. The Journey method by Brandon Bays is an example of self-healing, but there are many differing ways to do this, however, each tend to explain the same thing from a different angle, I have found, as all roads do lead back to Rome, I have to say.

Energy Work by Robert Bruce is a great book for learning how to work on your own energy centres, and in-turn perform self-healing, but also help to develop latent psychic abilities and increase the chances to projecting out of body. It’s also important to come to acknowledge past events, some of the time, in terms of the emotional connection for resolving certain health issues, but if you are spiritually advanced enough you can step away from requiring validation, or confirmation, of what caused the health issue (the emotional based event), and detach, as you restore your energy back to its natural state through whatever technique and method you end up using.

Meditation & Ego

Meditation is the foundation of everything else connected into spiritual growth. People perform and take part in many activities and processes in everyday life, and on occasion they are meditating without even realising it, such as with a martial art, general exercises, somatics, painting, and so on, but there are more efficient methods to purposefully meditate and train the mind to help with spiritual growth.

On average, the mind is constantly filled with thoughts and these thoughts are blocking and stopping us from connecting into what lays beyond. Not only do these thoughts bring stress, anxiety, fear and worry, but they are also the primary reasons behind why we get sick, as our emotions and moods lead to illness, and this includes emotional connections not past lives.

Our thoughts also tend to control our ego, and our ego—while a very important sub-system that helps us experience as many things as possible each time we have a life on earth as a human—is one of the major blocks towards higher level and advanced spiritual growth.

If you feel you need to have your ego control you, then that doesn’t have to be an indicator that you are not ready to step higher up on the spiritual ladder, but that you may be on a path in life that you can’t afford to take and dedicate anymore time away from—you could easily still be on a final lifetime here and graduate the earth school afterwards without focusing on ego, simply based on having done that in another life, or through a combination of many lives where you advanced enough spiritually to make up for not needing to move away from it.

After all, everyone comes into this life with the ego attached to them, as that is part of this system, even if you have learnt to move beyond it in previous incarnations. When saying this, there are always exceptions to everything, most of the time, so if you consider someone like Jesus, he may not have had the ego system as part of his makeup, because of how he came into the world and was conceived.

Our immune system and health, including the experiences we have gone through, directly ties into our chakra and energy system, which needs to function in a more pure way for us to successfully expand our awareness and reach higher levels of spiritual growth.

Some people arrive in this world with natural psychic based abilities, and some can activate dormant abilities that they have previously had in other lives, but such abilities can be more easily developed through clearing and re-aligning the energy system of the body so it is once again back and running at its natural state.

For more information on meditation, including the most efficient methods to train the mind, also including binaural beats, see my pinned thread, True Meditation & The Most Efficient Methods, over on the Meditation board, as well as all other pinned threads there.

Dreams

Our dreams are not only important to record and monitor for astral projection and our of body exploration, but they provide us with information to help heal and improve our life, which really relates back to growing and expanding more on a spiritual and consciousness level.

Most dreams are indicating to us, through archetypes and symbology, what we need to work on in our lives in terms of situations that can help us grow.

Elements of our ego are reflected through our dreams as well, so we can begin to identify what we need to leave behind and stop controlling us, so we no longer act through emotional based ego, but through our true self, which could be referred to as your heart space or soul essence, but can have many labels.

It is not uncommon to have prophetic dreams of possible futures, but looking into the future, one that is not set in stone because of the existence of freewill in this world, is not as important as looking in on yourself.

From my experience of extensively monitoring my dreams, future dreams did not at all connect into my growth, but was more about providing some guidance around what may happen and what I could plan for, but each person can have a different experience here. For example, remote viewer and head of the Farsight Institute, Courtney Brown, has found that his dreams have shown him situations that he could change through his actions in life.

You can find more information about Courtney’s dream analysis here.

Note that from time to time, out of body experiences will become mixed into dream memories and it can be hard to differentiate the two, as well as simultaneous and past life experiences on occasion.

When traveling out of body consciously, we not only experience the moment which becomes memory based on time at a later moment, but at the same time our physical body continues to dream, as our conscious state is a copy, so we can retain at least two memories based on the same period of time that has elapsed.

What is The Ultimate Destination And Point Of Life?

What is the point of spiritual development? Where does it lead us? The answer will come to you naturally as you progress, and from clearing and healing your energy centres you will have a stronger and more pure connection to the other side, and in turn your source of existence.

You will begin to feel a calling, if you don’t already, and this will become stronger.

As to the final destination, some may say the answer is to return to source or higher self, but what does this mean to you? Hearing this said really doesn’t mean much in comparison to experiencing it yourself.

The most efficient and accurate explanation of the point of all of life that I have found, from a logical, and in this case scientific point of view, is by a very advanced out of body explorer, physicist Tom Campbell. He has written extensively about this in his three book trilogy, My Big TOE (TOE stands for “Theory Of Everything”). For more information on Tom, see the section about him in the menu under recommended teachers, on transients.info.

In terms of an easier read, and one that gets more to the point, you may enjoy and appreciate out of body explorer William Buhlman’s latest book released in 2016, Higher Self Now.

It’s really important to head in your own direction in the end, as the answers are there for you to find. There are many hints that we are each given throughout life, including those leading us back to our own source.

I say relax, let go of expectations, and enjoy the journey; once you reach the end, it’ll be concluded—similar to finishing the final episode of a favourite series, or completing a joyful (and somewhat challenging) video game.

Last edited:

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
This is beautifully written. Every person should read this. There is so much good and valid information here. Thank you, Laron for taking the time to gather all this into one article. This is a must read!

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
This is great Laron, this has opened my eyes to a few things and given me some insight into which direction to go next. Thank you for sharing your experiences and insights.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I am trying to understand more about the victim archetype and why people seem to get into that in many lifetimes. I don't doubt the learning value of those experiences, but it is the direct opposite of the warrior mentality. A positive warrior would generally fight against an oppressor who would like to turn many people into victims. When I started realizing that there are souls who deliberately choose that role, I got furious because I saw that as an invalidation of all the efforts of warrior. I would even blame souls for each and every negative experience they would agree to have here, everything that I would see as a separation from their rights of being treated as the divine entities that they are.

And again, I am tempted to ask souls not to be victims any more.

Last edited:
Reactions: June and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
And again, I am tempted to ask souls not to be victims any more.
As someone who deals with actual victims (of crime, accidents, etc.) almost daily, I too have a hard time understanding those who end up suffering because of the poor choices they seem to consciously make. For whatever reason, there are those for whom suffering has seemed to become a way of life--an unfortunate habit. It has become what they're accustomed to and I think it's often easier for them to just continue making those kinds of choices than it is to try and change. Several people I know seem to have adopted this way of thinking, and it seems a shame because they really have a great deal of potential.

In any case, I usually just shrug my shoulders, try to have compassion for them, and try to remind myself that it's their soul's path. Then I try to just "be there" for them. One day, whether it's in this life experience or another, I figure they'll eventually "get it", step into their own sovereignty, and begin to make different choices.

The constant negative programming and control tactics used by our current culture in this 3D realm certainly don't help...methinks Earth is a pretty tough school!!!

:)

Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
methinks Earth is a pretty tough school!!!
Perhaps we could simply state that it is a tough love school environment created to help our souls advance at faster pace to the next level -even though from our limited 3d perspectives our many, many life times spent on it may seem like an eternity.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I find it odd that since my awakening this year, I have many subtle synchronicities such as satanic image flashes, malevolent visitation and messages from an E.T race during a Syrian roo/ DMT ceremony. memories of paralysis and repeated tormenting dreams as a child. Ive always been an optimistic positive kind of person until this year being subjected to this kind of stuff. Signs may be pointing to "MILAB" interference as I further look into it. at first I was like "why?" and "wtf did I do to deserve this? I'm a good person!" Regardless of whether these accusations are true or not or whether they are projected images trying to stop growth. I have stepped out of the victim state of mind and more into the "what can I learn from this?" and "how can I clear this energy/belief system" in order to adapt evolve and grow. I'm taking a rational and philosophical approach to protect myself and repel whatever this may be and it seems to be working. Everything happens for a reason and whats meant to be is meant to be even though it can be hard to see.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I don't believe that I've had such experiences. As I child, I was haunted by the idea that I would go to hell. I think this was the most malevolent visitation on my mind. Now that I think about it, it was quite cruel.

What I am trying to say is that just because something looks Satanic, it doesn't necessarily need to be evil, although it might be. I like bringing up the example of Teal Swan being revered by a Luciferian group and tortured by a Mormon sect.

There is something that KarlaSM points out, that those might be aspects of yourself coming for an integration, but I have never had those experiences either

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This is great Laron, this has opened my eyes to a few things and given me some insight into which direction to go next. Thank you for sharing your experiences and insights.
This is just touching the surface! Thanks for your feedback.

I am trying to understand more about the victim archetype and why people seem to get into that in many lifetimes.
I know you have responded to this thread Slayer, but for a reminder there is some great info on it, as it's based purely on this topic, the victim archetype: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-victim-archetype-guardian-of-self-esteem.480/

Brian responded with this link, https://www.myss.com/free-resources/sacred-contracts-and-your-archetypes/appendix-a-gallery-of-archtypes/which lists the warrior as well (detective).

It may help you to read through the different archetypes as that provides a broader perspective, especially how each one helps us learn on a spiritual level. The book Sacred Contracts talks about all this in much more detail.

I have stepped out of the victim state of mind and more into the "what can I learn from this?" and "how can I clear this energy/belief system" in order to adapt evolve and grow.
You are powerful if you want to be powerful and you can take control of all of these experiences. You just have to know you can (not 'believe'). But to know can takes time, work and investigation. You are getting there!

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Prepare yourselves darlings, June is going to have a rant. I find this whole concept of having to return to 3rd density over god knows how many lifetimes makes me want to scream. I want to scream when I hear the words ' Earth School '. If it's true we haven't learned much over the thousand of lifetimes have we. I think it's one big scam, the beings who rule this planet need us here living in fear, that is why fear is constantly perpetuated, fear is the energy they feed from. We are multi dimensional beings, we are creators why would we need a school?. When in our natural habitat we know all there is, we feel all there is, we are all there is. We might decide to forget who we are for a while to enable us to experience a life in 3rs density but return over and over? I don't think so. In David Ickes book ' Tales FromThe Time Loop' he explains why we have been incarnating here over and over. The information resonated with me deeply, but I must stress, it didn't cause me to feel as I do. I had had these feelings a long time before I read one of his books. We have been dumbed down so much, fear being the biggest factor. Then there are the chemicals from the sky, in our food, in our water and the tons of medication we injest one way or another, and the masses of misinformation. So much it is a wonder we have any of our divine self left at all, but we do, we still have that spark which is being fanned thank goodness. I firmly believe that we will eventually break through the illusionary veil that has separated us from our truth. In the mean time I still feel we do not need a school. We are divine, we are creators. If anyone needs a school I would suggest it is those beings who have never experienced love. Maybe a school for them to learn and experience unconditional love. I don't expect many of you lovelies to agree with me on this but I have really enjoyed the rant.O.o:D

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We are multi dimensional beings, we are creators why would we need a school?.
With sources like Icke, there is truths and then there is information that is inserted (not by him, but his sources) for control, and fear. Discerning what is what can be the hard part.

Some of us are not part of this cycle, we are volunteers and may or may not have graduated from the Earth school before. If you feel strongly that you don't need to be here, it's possible you are a volunteer anyway, so you are just visiting to help with the shift and new earth process. For more information on that I suggest you read the Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth by Dolores Cannon.

My Big TOE by Tom Campbell helps a lot to understand why the school exists — this is just one place of many — and why our higher self decides to come down to have such experiences. Michael Newton's two books, Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls also provides some really important information on this. Robert Monroe's three books shows great insight into the workings of our higher self, as he eventually returns to his higher self and learns why he left in the first place (to have lives on Earth).

Because of my own development, I have no doubt that there is no trap or prison here and that information is part of the fear campaign by those beings which are not exactly positive. I'm also yet to run into any validating information about that concept, from sources I consider extremely reliable. (those being out of body explorers having direct experience, past life regression sessions, groups of skilled psychics working together to find answers).

We all have the choice to be here, or to be elsewhere. If we are finding ourselves shifting from life to life without much input between lives, that's simply because we have not grown enough and learnt enough — otherwise we would be asking questions and finding out who we really are through enhancing our connection to the other side.

Time is also very different on the other side. While we shift through time at a slow pace down here on Earth, once we are there we see how short a life really is in the greater scheme of things, and we look at this situation so very differently. That is another reason that part of ourselves is fine with making choices of going from place to place to have experiences, as that part knows we are immortal and that time is not a factor. This is where meditation can really help, as what makes life hard is the mind repeating thoughts, rather than being in the now.

Thanks for sharing June!

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
June , I enjoyed that rant very much. I agree with what you say and the way you do it. I love seeing the Pleiadian fire in people, it makes me feel closer to home.

However. the exact phrase appeared in the first reading Maryann did for me, as spoken by a special guide of mine. I can see now why it was a school for me when I first came here, but it was quite a long time ago. I think it was more of a need to see things from another perspective and to integrate a dark badass aspect of mine whom my soul just didn't know what to do with :)

Laron , I have the feeling that the waves of starseeds started thousands of years before the classification Dolores Cannon gives :)

On the previous topic, the way I see it, the Victim archetype answers the question how much BS a person can take before the warrior inside awakens and kicks in.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron , I have the feeling that the waves of starseeds started thousands of years before the classification Dolores Cannon gives :)
Volunteers don't only just include star seeds, but many other kinds that have no connection to our universe, as there are many places a soul can go to grow and expand, therefore many locales they can come from.

The concept of star seeds can therefore be looked at in two ways, those who have come for this time period because of the shift and new earth, and then those who have been coming through out time simply for having a different experience, in comparison to being on other planets in our Universe. (Dolores' focus is on those helping with the shift and new earth.)

This is why I don't use the label star seed as it is limiting, when talking about volunteers who have come for this cycle in connection to the astrological age.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I think it might be common for a soul to fit into both categories. I actually don't think you can be here and help with the shift without gaining experience, and hopefully many of those who came here to learn things are helping with that too.

Reactions: Stargazer
K

KarlaSM

I personally do not tag myself under any of those categories, although I like the "starseed" one only to the extent that past lives in other star systems is acknowledged but not in the context of some sort of volunteer work. So many of those tags depend on perception, density, soul, collective, human life, temporary vibration, chosen soul vibration, past lives, our perceived future soul and life purpose...etc. We can choose how to define ourselves and not allow others to do that for us.

Yup, Slayer as for hellish stuff, I personally like to explore those things that people label as dark, like for example a little bit of what people call all kinds of Left Hand Path religions and learn some historical, psychological and religious aspects of those. What I have been guided to understand in general is that just like in Right Hand Path tradition, these ones are used by a lot of people to do evil, so they are no different to Christianism, manipulative gurus in New Age and Lightworker tradition and its many derivatives.

When the positive teachings in all currents and their representative beings are explored (yes Left Hand Path do have positive teachings unlike what the opposing factions think) and the balance in all is understood, there is nothing to worry about, except one's own perceptions of existence and our own experiences. We can discern and know what is ethic and what is harmful or not for us and for others over which we have influence. We can learn what is negative in our souls and psyche if we are honest enough with ourselves, what feeds victimhood and what feeds domination, and how to transform such negative aspects into positive aspects and even use those as talents. They can come in all forms. If we get visitations from beings that look or feel negative, they are there to let us know something about us that is negative, controlling or victimized and it is up to us to perceive the experience as always something negative or we can choose to learn a positive lesson from it. Not all is as it seems and something will bother us always as long as we do not learn how to empower ourselves or why such situation presents itself. Nightmares are the healthy way for the subconscious to integrate traumas from lifetimes of painful experiences, and not necessarily caused by outer sources.

We can choose to be defined by information, or we can accept what empowers us or what disempower us and makes us feel bad about our existence. For example one thing I was taught by beings is that chemicals affect us only to the extent we allow them, perhaps around 20%, and everything can be healed with strong intention. There are other things in life that are more harmful and some of those things even come from people who claim to be positive, like for example indifference, and caring more about personal entertainment than to truly connect to others with the heart. Imprints from family since we are children determines in much our health. Everything affects us to a degree, but if we struggle with life, I guess we can choose not to allow more to affect us. It so valid to rant, and even healthy because we need to allow all feelings to flow. If we need to cry and to really feel then we must allow ourselves to do so. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
...one thing I was taught by beings is that chemicals affect us only to the extent we allow them, perhaps around 20%, and everything can be healed with strong intention.
I love this quote...and it's been one of the things I've felt strongly about for awhile now. I also feel this applies to cell phone signals, etc. The more we are concerned about or in fear of these things, I feel, the more we allow them to harm us. I've been trying to work on my own negative thinking and "intend" that I am perfectly protected--and in effect, "untouchable" at all times.

Thanks for the validation on this, Karla!

:)

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
We are divine, we are creators. If anyone needs a school I would suggest it is those beings who have never experienced love.
But what good is a school without teachers? Do you get my drift?

There are many educators in my family, and all of them would quickly confirm that they learn a lot from their students, even though they're in the role of teacher. That's what makes it rewarding, fun, and alive. I like to think that we're not in a free-for-all kindergarten setting, but that those of us who have learned choose to help others learn. The leaders come back to help others become leaders. There's nothing like hands-on. Even the best distance-learning programs on the internet can't take the place of a patient teacher bending over a student's shoulder and helping them figure out a problem, or better yet, role-playing it together. Trick is to not get caught up in the system. Even the best teachers experience burn-out once in a while.

To properly answer the question would require the medium of a book
Sounds like a worthy project!
:vhap

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Just ordered ' Higher Self Now '. I hope it isn't going to be like many of the other books I have bought, covering the same old ground I have been reading and listening to for years. Mmm! Just had a thought, maybe I haven't been seeing what I've been reading or hearing what I have listening to. Oops! That one came at me from out of nowhere and smacked me in the eye.:fp Well I'm expecting it to arrive tomorrow so not long to wait.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Just ordered ' Higher Self Now '.
I found it did cover some of the material Bulhman mentioned in his previous book, Adventures in the Afterlife, but certainly is a helpful book. I highly recommend you check out the previous book (Adventures in the Afterlife) as it was my favorite from all four of William Buhlman's books.

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Just ordered ' Higher Self Now '. I hope it isn't going to be like many of the other books I have bought, covering the same old ground I have been reading and listening to for years. Mmm! Just had a thought, maybe I haven't been seeing what I've been reading or hearing what I have listening to. Oops! That one came at me from out of nowhere and smacked me in the eye.:fp Well I'm expecting it to arrive tomorrow so not long to wait.
Some of my greatest "discoveries" have been from revisiting books or other information sources as I feel drawn to so. I'm always amazed at what I missed the first time around. I suspect it has something to do with the fact that my consciousness is only open to a limited extent when I first see/hear something...then, as my ability to absorb new information or concepts grows, I'm much more able to see things from a new perspective.

June, if you're feeling drawn to some information source (such as the book you ordered), I'm certain there's a reason for it. There's something you need to see or experience in it--whether you're consciously aware of it or not. In addition to the conscious learning we absorb (through the words we understand, etc.), I'm convinced that there's additional subtle information we integrate through our subconscious as well (perhaps through the energy and intentions of the information source).

Reactions: June and Laron

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Some of my greatest "discoveries" have been from revisiting books or other information sources as I feel drawn to so. I'm always amazed at what I missed the first time around. I suspect it has something to do with the fact that my consciousness is only open to a limited extent when I first see/hear something...then, as my ability to absorb new information or concepts grows, I'm much more able to see things from a new perspective.

June, if you're feeling drawn to some information source (such as the book you ordered), I'm certain there's a reason for it. There's something you need to see or experience in it--whether you're consciously aware of it or not. In addition to the conscious learning we absorb (through the words we understand, etc.), I'm convinced that there's additional subtle information we integrate through our subconscious as well (perhaps through the energy and intentions of the information source).
Bless you SG, you are so encouraging. I will see what I think of it but....if I am disappointed with it I will say so. The last book I bought that told me something I hadn't heard before was 'Mult-Dimensional Man'. That and Vistas of Infinity. I found both books very uplifting. But so many just go over old ground, sounds awful doesn't it as if I know it all, of course I don't. I think it's just that I started waking up in the eighties, a bit of a lull, then started pushing forward again in the nineties. Went to the Spiritulist Church where I sat in circle, did a little bit of mediumship. Trained to be a healer then I felt there was further to go, hadn't got a clue what, but by this time the Spiritulist Church wasn't enough for me. Having said that, I will always be grateful for my time with them. I became familiar and comfortable with Spirit,which set me on the road to where I am now now, therein lies the problem, where am I? I seem to be stuck, of course some of this could be to do with my health and age. Also for quite some time I have had this dreadful longing/yearning/ missing for someone or more,maybe a group I'm not sure, but boy is it real. Sometimes it's so strong it makes me weep. I even wrote a poem about these feelings, it's not wonderful poetry but is how I pour out my feelings. Well I didn't intend pour out all that, it just happened. Guess I needed to get it off my chest.<3

Reactions: Stargazer and Carl

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
You would be a curious client to do a past life regression on June! I'm sure many answers would come through.
It's a pity you don't live near Laron, I would trust you to regress me. I expect there are some who practice it somewhere around me, but I don't know them and I am very unsure about putting myself in such a vunerable position with a stranger. I am curious about this longing/missing. It started several years go and seemed as if they were some where above my head, sort of hanging in the air. I haven't actually had that for a while because now it is always with me and even typing this is bringing tears. I live with it and keep feeling I want to go home. But I don't have a death wish, I don't long to leave my son and grandchildren. Never the less that feeling persists. I'm quite sure this has nothing to do with the death of my daughter, that was fifteen years ago and I have come through the grief, which was a different feeling. I would welcome any ideas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)