COVID Vaccine Injuries (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Listening to the lesser maxine side effects and had a moment of clarity. Their bodies are aging / breaking down quickly. I realized that many of the complaints are things I've been experiencing over the past years as I've gotten older. I can deal with mine, but they will not be able to.
Most older people are not a generation of whingers. They've been eased into their situation and they accept it, for whatever reason (although in reality they probably don't have to accept anything!) That's why it comes as a surprise to the young to find out some of the facts mainly not talked about.

Only yesterday, I had a fall (but saved myself from hitting my head on a concrete pillar because I was just the right distance away for my hand to break my fall), but my daughter then conceived I am now in need of a carer! I am still in my early 60's!!

Laron

QHHT Hypnotherapist, Energy Healer, SpiritualCoach
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
This sounds like that brain fog (zombie state) that Clif has been going on about for a while.

Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer confirmed to cause brain damage, neurodegenerative disease
"A new report has found that the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injection from Pfizer and BioNTech causes long-term neurological conditions like Alzheimer’s and Lou Gehrig’s disease.​
Published in the journal Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, the paper reveals that the Pfizer jab has the potential to induce prion-based diseases, which according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are neurodegenerative diseases that damage the brain."​

Terri

Just Arrived
Apr 12, 2021
Deep in the Heart of Texas
Not documented as vaccine related (because my friend thinks vaccines are the bomb). Healthy 51 year old female got the Moderna vax on May 7th. On May 20th she was admitted to the hospital with possible diverticulitis. Diagnosed diverticulitis but then suffered a perforated colon, then an abscess in her belly. Sent home May 31st, returned on June 7. Fast forward - she has just returned home after repeated hospital visits and surgeries. First surgery removed an abscess. Second to actually remove a part of her colon. She is now sporting a colostomy bag until things heal. I responded on several posts (in a very non aggressive manner) that this could be related to the vaccine. She removed the posts. I wonder how many people are suffering from things that their doctor has told them "We have no idea where this came from.". We know where this came from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

RT Fundraising: 2021 Hosting Costs

Total amount
$803.80
Goal
$803.00
Donation ends: