The "Evolutionary Curriculum" of Timeline 42 (David Topi) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

David Topi

Metaphysical & Spiritual Teacher
Jun 13, 2017
www.davidtopi.com
David Topi submitted a new article.

The "Evolutionary Curriculum" of Timeline 42 (David Topi)

Now that we have given a few guidelines about a couple of macro themes that are part of the new rules of the evolutionary board that represents this new reality, this new "matrix 15.6 Hz", we will also give a list of different topics that we are going to have to try in the next few years, to understand the whole path that takes us from the current evolutionary point to the point of...
Click here to continue on to the original article. (You can comment if logged into a transients.info Roundtable Forum account.)

Reactions: Lila

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
David just sent through an English version of a pdf diagram he included in one of his previous articles. I just spent a while trying to find that article, but I couldn't.

So here is the pdf. If someone remembers what articles, please let me know so I can update the link in it and also include a comment to let people know.

http://www.davidtopi.net/en/humanbeing.pdf

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)