Information And Tips on Astral Projection (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda submitted a new article.

Information And Tips on Astral Projection
Introduction

Tips on Astral Projection and Out of Body Experiences can be very helpful to understand the process. In this first part, I will talk about astral projection: How does it happen? What and how do we feel? What do we see?

Astral Projection, Out of Body Experiences, Lucid Dreaming and traveling to Parallel Worlds may seem unclear and weird topics at first, but with time we begin noticing each journey's peculiarities, and how to make sense of them.

We see the differences as they begin showing up progressively. The more we get involved in the process, the more we learn. It’s a matter of experience.

Astral Projection may appear the same as an Out Of Body Experience. But there are some distinctions between the two as they give us access to...
Click here to continue on to the original article. You will be able to comment using a Disqus account (www.disqus.com) if you are logged in with Disqus.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KarlaSM

I am very glad to see that you explain with clarity the distinction between these experiences because it is personally something that has always left me wondering exactly what kinds of experiences do I have. I guess that based on your description I have done, at least to a degree some of these procedures for the goals you describe.This sheds light with much clarity on some personal questions about these kinds of experiences.

Thank you very much, excellent article. <3

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila
OP
Henda

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I am very glad to see that you explain with clarity the distinction between these experiences because it is personally something that has always left me wondering exactly what kinds of experiences do I have. I guess that based on your description I have done, at least to a degree some of these procedures for the goals you describe.This sheds light with much clarity on some personal questions about these kinds of experiences.

Thank you very much, excellent article. <3
Thank you Karla for your comments. Yeah I am sure of it now. In part two this will be more clear I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)