• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Do animals experience life after death? William Bulman (astralinfo.org), one of the world’s foremost out of body teachers, says, “Yes. On many occasions I and others have observed and interacted with animals during our out-of-body experiences. It’s clear that animals continue to exist after death just like we do. In my first book, Adventures beyond the Body, I write about my vivid nonphysical contact with my dog. During one OBE I clearly witnessed a thin string or what some would call a “silver cord” emanating from the nonphysical dog and leading back to its physical body. This cord appeared as thin as a spider’s silk. The bottom line: based on my nonphysical observations for 40 years I know without a doubt that all animals are multidimensional and continue after death like us.”

alector_gift_by_kalfy_desnu6y-fullview.jpg

As an out of body explorer and teacher (I have a course available on my website laron.nz), I’ve also come across them, including one of my cats who had passed. He visited me while I was out of body.

Many of my past life regression (QHHT) clients have had past lives as animals. This week I had a client who began the session as an octopus (not on Earth). Other clients have had animal lives come up, such as gorillas, dogs, ants, and horses.

As some of you know, conscious life extends far beyond animals. I’ve had clients who’ve been mythical creatures, stars, water molecules, atmospheres and many races of ETs. I’ve had two who were dragons. In one of my own regressions I was a mermaid.

Certain animals and insects have a group based consciousness. This means that they can be connected to a hive mind while in a body, but it also means that they return to a group consciousness after leaving their lifetime on Earth, whether immediately or after some time has passed.

However, when that animal reaches a certain stage of spiritual evolution, they split off from the group consciousness and become a true induvial—allowing them to expand to other forms of life, including human.

When we show genuine love to our pets and animals over extended periods of time, we help them grow spiritually and achieve that goal of individuality.

Artwork by Kalfy/Nathan (deviantart.com/kalfy)

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
After reading your post, I felt the words "the Soulful Planet". And of course, planet is only one dimension. All the other layers exist concurrently and "in" one another. So multi-dimensionally, the planet has many layers of being, the souls have many layers of being.

Reactions: Laron

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Raining here in Dumfries so I will use some of the free time to add something to this subject as June and I resolved to post more and try and support Transients.

When I lived in Thaiiland I arose early, like all the natives to make the most of the morning before the heat kicked in.

I would start the day with a walk along the beach with three dogs who lived in the bar over the road. Sam, Pui and Ben.

Pui would go crazy with joy as the walk started barking and leaping into the air. It was the highlight of her day.

Then one day, she suddenly passed over. A brain disease from tiks killed her. I was so sad and mourned her.

But the next day, as I climbed down the steps to the beach with Sam and Ben, I could see Pui in spirit, leaping and dancing beside me, just as she always did.

She slowly faded from view as the walk progressed and I never saw her again. But that once was enough to know she could be with us when she chose and she was still crazy happy!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
My granddaughters cat had a special place on the stairway, she could always be found on one particular step, when she passed over she was often seen occupying the same place.
There is definitely life after life for them as well .

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Raining here in Dumfries so I will use some of the free time to add something to this subject as June and I resolved to post more and try and support Transients.

When I lived in Thaiiland I arose early, like all the natives to make the most of the morning before the heat kicked in.

I would start the day with a walk along the beach with three dogs who lived in the bar over the road. Sam, Pui and Ben.

Pui would go crazy with joy as the walk started barking and leaping into the air. It was the highlight of her day.

Then one day, she suddenly passed over. A brain disease from tiks killed her. I was so sad and mourned her.

But the next day, as I climbed down the steps to the beach with Sam and Ben, I could see Pui in spirit, leaping and dancing beside me, just as she always did.

She slowly faded from view as the walk progressed and I never saw her again. But that once was enough to know she could be with us when she chose and she was still crazy happy!
Pod, your description of that moment with Pui is so evocative!

• I agree
Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)