COVID–19: Consciousness Expansion / Raising our Vibration / Positive Thinking (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
[As of December 21, 2020, we now have a board dedicated to COVID-19, which is here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/forums/coronavirus/. Feel free to post on this thread, or create a new one on the new board for content relating to the coronavirus.]

This thread is dedicated to posts in relation to coronavirus on the topics of expanding our consciousness and raising our vibration, positive content which could be messages from the other side (via the veil, from spirit (higher self, guides, collective consciousnesses, etc)), and anything that talks about the future of the planet after the virus (even if it comes back in the future).

Some content may be moved here from other threads so that we can more easily find the information on the Roundtable.

Below is a video from Sadhguru about how the virus wants to live.

Sadhguru talks about the coronavirus from his spiritual understanding, in combination with science, in this 13 minute video on YouTube below.

He makes the point that a virus does have a form of consciousness and it doesn't want to destroy it's own habitat and goes on explain that they mutate into something milder over time because of this, and learn to live with us.

He concludes, saying that the reaction by the countries to lock down is the correct decision right now.

About Sadhguru: Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a spiritual master with a difference. An arresting blend of profundity and pragmatism, his life and work serves as a reminder that yoga is a contemporary science, vitally relevant to our times.
YouTube Channel
Official Sadhguru Website: http://isha.sadhguru.org

Important COVID RT Threads
List last updated July 16,2021

Last edited:

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I 100 % agree with his analysis (maybe except the virus coming from animals ;) but we will never know this)

the virus is here to stay and we need to find a way to live together instead of having fear and wage a war against it

Reactions: Alain

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
"The qualification for them to be on Twitter is they must have a bird brain." lol.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I 100 % agree with his analysis (maybe except the virus coming from animals ;) but we will never know this)
Major Ed Dames, who some of us know as running the solar kill shot project, recently had an interview with George Noory on Coast to Coast. He said the origin is from an animal from the Wuhan lab and an employee accidentally got infected without knowing, and spread it. The discussion got into countries that have developed bioweapons and gave examples of what they can do to show the similarities.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Major Ed Dames, who some of us know as running the solar kill shot project, recently had an interview with George Noory on Coast to Coast. He said the origin is from an animal from the Wuhan lab and an employee accidentally got infected without knowing, and spread it. The discussion got into countries that have developed bioweapons and gave examples of what they can do to show the similarities.
So to recap:
- man tinkers on a virus
- man infects the animal
- animal infects man
- man spreads virus to the world
So it could indeed be from an animal but I still think it is a manmade virus.

I heard another theory that an employee from the lab wanted to make some more money and wanted to sell it to the US but that the chinese intervened and that the vial broke in the process.

Not that it makes a difference in the current situation. We need to get trough it.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
What he says I know is true of any kind of bacteria. Many kinds of them live in/on our bodies and we could not even live without them.

However, I do not know if he is right with this regarding viruses. They are also not seen as 'living' unlike bacteria. They are like 'programs' re-programming the DNA of 'living' cells / hosts to propagate and 'exist' (hence the computer analogy where we call these intrusive 'hostile' programs also 'viruses' as an analogy to the biological ones).

Yes we do have 'resident' viruses, such as the Herpes virus which many or most of us have in their bodies from early on. But they are not 'living' in our bodies but rather lie dormant/hidden until activated when their time has come.

Truly, viruses become milder after a time so this would however support the hypothesis that even these forms of existence (even if not 'living') change their survival program(ming) by not damaging the overarching host body complex (= human in this case) by occupying the cells/hosts or some of them in some organs (e.g. lungs).

• Intriguing Post

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I can't access the copy/paste function where I am right now but I've looked up the definition of a successful parasite and found the point that Sadghuru is making here. A successful parasite (can be bacterium, virus, any microorganism) is one who keeps the host alive; it doesn't reproduce nor grow too fast nor does it do really detrimental things to the host as that ends its own life.

Which, of course reminds me of our gut microbiome which is full of 'good bacteria' which make us their home and offer us all kinds of services in return, e.g. making B and other vitamins, help with digesting food, making it more difficult for 'bad bacteria' to take over. In fact, a wise human will select for the 'good bacteria' by eating probiotics which are the food they like, thus ensuring that the 'good bacteria' thrive and take care of their home (us).
If you'd like to read more on this topic I loved the book "The Longevity Paradox" by Steven Gundry. He delivers the concept in some fun and funny ways:-))
He calls these helper bacteria our 'gut buddies'.

It also reminds me of a point my high school biology teacher made to illustrate the point of 'symbiosis', i.e. that the mitochondria within every cell in our body were once a type of bacteria that lived separately from us and, over time, evolved to help us as we help them.
MItochondria make energy really effectively. So effectively they have plenty to spare for the cell that surrounds them, i.e. for us.
We provide food, protection and such so that they can specialize in what they do really well and outsource these other complex tasks to the cell.
We help mitochondria, mitochondria help us.
At our current point in evolution none of our cells survives without mitochondria and we consider them part of our cells.
Our teacher went on to state that though the science was pretty clear about mitochondria being bacteria that coevolved really successfully with us, we weren't yet (at the time) sure about the other organelles in our body but she thought that other organelles were probably also initially bacteria separate from us.
Sounds a lot like some spiritual teachings doesn't it? Don't think in terms of the duality of 'us' and 'them', instead think of us each as part of the whole, inextricably linked.

So, perhaps, as Sadghuru says, corona does not want to kill us. It is trying to find out how to live successfully and that definition includes living with us.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
However, I do not know if he is right with this regarding viruses. They are also not seen as 'living' unlike bacteria.
Even scientists cannot agree if a virus meets the definition of "life". But I think part of the definition is:
  1. It has a method to reproduce. (The definition I remember from long ago does not say "it reproduces on its own" it just said "it reproduces".)
  2. It uses a process to create energy. (Not sure if viruses do this or not. Not sure if a virus has mitochondria to make energy or not like cells do.)

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Even scientists cannot agree if a virus meets the definition of "life". But I think part of the definition is:
  1. It has a method to reproduce. (The definition I remember from long ago does not say "it reproduces on its own" it just said "it reproduces".)
  2. It uses a process to create energy. (Not sure if viruses do this or not. Not sure if a virus has mitochondria to make energy or not like cells do.)
In a review article I found in Nature they outline a definition of life, how a virus sort of fits it, sort of does not and, therefore, how some folks do not agree with it, mostly because viruses do not contain all the pieces they need to make their own energy or reproduce. Instead they borrow from cells they infect.
[Sorry, I don't have a copy/paste function currently for the link. I found it via a search on 'Scitable by Nature education'. It's called 'Cell origins and metabolism' by David R Wessner, published 2010.]

However, we didn't used to contain mitochondria to make our cell's energy either; that is, until a bacteria entered our cells and learned to coexist with us a very long time ago. This little scientific tidbit I recall vividly from high school biology class. I love those little nuggets at the edges of life as we know it<3

Then there are prions which don't even contain any proteins for passing on genetic information (viruses have that). They became famous during the "Mad Cow Disease" epidemic and are even further along in the 'can we define this as living or is it something dead that sometimes acts alive?' direction.
So, one takeaway for me is that definitions matter and sometimes our definitions are not really up to snuff since we create a definition that we can't agree fits what we observe:))

Just for fun, you can take a definition of life and then compare it to fire (or plasma). Is it living?
Kind of? Sometimes? Not really, but that depends on how you define reproduction; does a spark flying through the air and alighting on a surface that flare up in fire count?
Fun things I love to play with :-D

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Just for fun, you can take a definition of life and then compare it to fire (or plasma). Is it living?
Then we could also think about non-physical 'life' as soul/consciousness? Yeah, of course, mostly in a context we mean biological life when we talk about it but they also e.g. call it a life-between-lives regression in the field of hypnosis. Or how about self-aware AI if this is possible to call 'life' (not sure tough it will ever be) as we see in StarTrek but also in transhumanist thinking (which I do not like). Or some scientists in theory at least assume non-carbon-based life forms on other planets which would be truly 'alien' to us regarding Earth standards.

So, just saying ... definitions, labels, semantics, lexicology, words, expressions, meanings ... are probably only whatever we make of it in a given situation and (overall or specific) context.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Then we could also think about non-physical 'life' as soul/consciousness? Yeah, of course, mostly in a context we mean biological life when we talk about it but they also e.g. call it a life-between-lives regression in the field of hypnosis. Or how about self-aware AI if this is possible to call 'life' (not sure tough it will ever be) as we see in StarTrek but also in transhumanist thinking (which I do not like). Or some scientists in theory at least assume non-carbon-based life forms on other planets which would be truly 'alien' to us regarding Earth standards.
These are. IMO, some great examples to play with. As we play, we evolve our definitions and that is something I love.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Closing out my other thread and moving the OP into this one:

What if the virus (COVID-19) is here to help us?

A blog (some call it a poem) by Gurpreet Gill.

What If?

There is so much fear, and perhaps rightfully so, about COVID-19.

And, what if…

If we subscribe to the philosophy that life is always working out for us, that there is an intelligence far greater than humans at work…

That all is interconnected.

What if…

the virus is here to help us?

To reset.
To remember.

What is truly important.

Reconnecting with family and community.

Reducing travel so that the environment, the skies, the air, our lungs all get a break.

Parts of China are seeing blue sky and clouds for the first time in forever with the factories being shut down.

Working from home rather than commuting to work (less pollution, more personal time).

Reconnecting with family as there is more time at home.

An invitation to turn inwards — a deep meditation — rather than the usual extroverted going out to self-soothe.

To reconnect with self — what is really important to me?

A reset economically.

The working poor. The lack of healthcare access for over 30 million in the US. The need for paid sick leave.

How hard does one need to work to be able to live, to have a life outside of work?

To face our mortality — check back into “living” life rather than simply working, working, working.

To reconnect with our elders, who are so susceptible to this virus.

And, washing our hands — how did that become a “new” thing that we needed to remember. But, yes, we did.

The presence of Grace for all.

There is a shift underway in our society — what if it is one that is favorable for us?

What if this virus is an ally in our evolution?

In our remembrance of what it means to be connected, humane, living a simpler life, to be less impactful/ more kind to our environment.

An offering from my heart this morning. Offered as another perspective. Another way of relating to this virus, this unfolding, this evolution.

It was time for a change, we all knew that.

And, change has arrived.

What if…

• Love this post!

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Here's a bit of wishful thinking for the future.

Is it possible that governments around the world might start releasing patents that were previously suppressed.

• Winner
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)