COVID–19: Boosting Immunity for Coronavirus, Healing & Health (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
[As of December 21, 2020, we now have a board dedicated to COVID-19, which is here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/forums/coronavirus/. Feel free to post on this thread, or create a new one on the new board for content relating to the coronavirus.]

This thread is dedicated to posts in relation to coronavirus on the topics of immunity, including if you have the virus, and general health and healing in relation to the virus.

Some content may be moved here from other threads so that we can more easily find the information on the Roundtable.

Important COVID RT Threads
List last updated July 16,2021

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Neeraj
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
We don't really have a thread for things relating to infection so I'm putting a few things in here.

This comes from Shannon, a nurse in the US who runs the AngelicView NDE/OBE blog and Facebook Group.

This shows how small the virus is compared to the material of the masks people wear. Basically, the virus gets through all these masks.

Question: "So the masks are all useless?"
Shannon: "They are not completely useless because they do stop some of the virus - but this thing is SO contagious it doesn't take much of it getting through the mask for the person to get it. But regular surgical masks are almost completely useless. N-95's (which the hospitals are all running out of) help a little. "

Question: "So better if there is less force behind the sneeze or cough?"
Shannon: "Sort of.... this thing may be more airborne than originally thought - so it may spread by just breathing. "

1585016722101.png

But when saying that, here's some advice from someone living in China that posted a very informative post about the situation ( don't agree with his stats with regards to the mortality rate though because the amount of infected is so much higher than who has been tested, meaning the rate is a great deal lower) .This was one of their bits of info in that post:

"Lots of moaning, Facebook Warriors, Twittering Tweeters and’ Legends in Their Own Minds’ are telling you masks aren’t effective. And yes, I have read what the CDC said about this.​
Rubbish.​
The stats out of China are that you have 5 times LESS chance of contracting the virus if you (and everyone else) wears a mask.​
The masks don’t stop the virus particles – but they do stop the droplets – which contain the virus and if you are wearing a mask then droplets wont get into your nose but more importantly, they stop droplets coming from an infected nose getting across to you.​
And they stop you touching your face – that’d have to be good if your fingers happen to have the virus particles on them.​
And if you don’t know you have it and don’t wear a mask then you are a spreader and other people will be accepters and then the numbers go up and up and up.​
In China go out without a mask one two things will happen – you will be heavily criticised, and I mean heavily to the point of being cursed and, in a few cases beaten, by the people, and you will get fined by the police.​
Wear a mask because the actual figures (which you can call facts) support wearing a mask."​

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Interesting research:

" New research shows your blood type may make you more susceptible to catching coronavirus. The study published in Wuhan, China compared blood types in 2,173 people in Wuhan and Shenzhen with COVID-19 to more than 3,600 healthy people in the same areas.
It showed people with type A blood are more likely to catch the virus and die from it. People with type O blood may be less likely to get COVID-19.
(...)
The study looked at 206 people in Wuhan who died from the virus. There were 63 percent more type A deadly cases than type O but did not explain why."
Source: https://www.nbc12.com/2020/03/21/study-says-your-blood-type-could-make-you-more-susceptible-coronavirus/

If it is a bioweapon, I wonder if they designed it that way.

Reactions: Tristan

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
A thing about the homemade face masks.
This government site has it right on there that a couple small studies in Germany shared that it can make it worse.
Screenshot_20200404-175131_Chrome.jpg

And now the CDC is issuing the necessity of them. Pushing people to use them.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
If I understand the thread title correctly .... here my advice ...

Vitamin C injections is shunned as a topic by the mass media (no surprise since Big Pharma cannot make any money with it), but there are lots of reports that it worked on patients (in China) with (supposedly) Covid-19.

So keep up high doses of Vit C in your diet and do some high dosage supplements too. They can in this case even by the synthetic one although I'd normally not recommend that but it is said to also work.

As a former Mykotherapist I also recommend organic Coriolus Versicolor (also: Turkey Tail Mushroom) which is effective against viruses of different kinds (although flu etc. is not directly mentioned but other viruses) but also against cancer, leukemia, free radicals etc.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Tristan and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
The CDC consumer website has made a change to reverse it's, until recently, consistent message about masks. The CDC is now recommending that cloth masks be worn by the public when going out, unless a person has trouble breathing, is incapacitated, unconscious or otherwise unable to take of their own mask or is under two years of age.

Here's a link to that page: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
The other recommendations look like what we've been seeing previously.

I have a few musings, concerns and thoughts on this. Please add your own below.
I wonder if it will calm folks to have a mask.
I wonder if taking on and off an infected mask will spread the virus.
I wonder if a cloth mask will be sufficient to keep out the virus (probably not?) or sufficient to keep out droplets on which the virus travels (probably?).
I wonder if people will react by buying more surgical type masks needed by front line workers or if they will make their own/purchase cloth masks, leaving more masks available for front line workers?
I wonder what additional agendas may be out there with masks.
I wonder how much of the masks, hand washing and sanitizing is part of officialdom giving us 'something to do' and hoping to give guidance that'll be acceptable.
I wonder how much of wearing masks, buying up TP + other supplies and blogging about all this is just us (me too:)) trying to calm anxieties in times of uncertainty.

All of this is being place here in the spirit of recognizing that it is becoming more and more evident that there is so much we don't know (e.g. who really has any true clue of the number of cases and deaths we can truly attribute to coronavirus given the way the stats are being put out there with so many inherent flaws in the stats?), in the spirit of sharing what we do know + feel and in the spirit of discussing things, recognizing that, as we discuss, share and analyze we are far more likely to get closer to what is actually happening than we each can individually.
Basically, I believe that whatever we do, we can do better together, and sharing this kind of information here is a little bitty piece of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tristan

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Vitamin C injections is shunned as a topic by the mass media (no surprise since Big Pharma cannot make any money with it), but there are lots of reports that it worked on patients (in China) with (supposedly) Covid-19.
Now doctors who use the "wrong" treatment (though successfully it seems) not santioned by Big Pharma are persecuted by the 'authorities'. That's the world we live in today.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
All of this is being place here in the spirit of recognizing that it is becoming more and more evident that there is so much we don't know (e.g. who really has any true clue of the number of cases and deaths we can truly attribute to coronavirus given the way the stats are being put out there with so many inherent flaws in the stats?), in the spirit of sharing what we do know + feel and in the spirit of discussing things, recognizing that, as we discuss, share and analyze we are far more likely to get closer to what is actually happening than we each can individually.
Basically, I believe that whatever we do, we can do better together, and sharing this kind of information here is a little bitty piece of that.
I agree. There are reports from qualified people about different treatments that seem to help, characteristics of people who do and don't get sick, stats, and the curious videos of hospital staff dancing. I'm pretty good at research and analysis, and I'm confused about what's what. All I can do is take it down to basics - good food, sunlight, vitamins / supplements, and some common sense. I was a bit of a germaphobe before, so that is serving me well now - lol.

The cloth masks - what a joke. I think it has to be a way to make people feel as though they have some control and are being part of the solution. My experience with woodworking gives me some clues. Expensive contractor masks cut down on dust and fumes, but a bandana does nothing. Still, I have a lovely homemade mask from a beautiful handkerchief and ponytail holders that allows me to be in stores without upsetting people and most importantly - lets me breath.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Regarding masks: Re-inhaling your own exhaled breath a longer period of time is not healthy either. You should not be forced to wear a mask longer than half an hour or so I read somewhere (don't remember where exactly). Here is a similar take on masks:

The physiological effects of breathing elevated inhaled CO2 may include changes in visual performance, modified exercise endurance, headaches and dyspnea. The psychological effects include decreased reasoning and alertness, increased irritability, severe dyspnea, headache, dizziness, perspiration, and short-term memory loss.
It seems utter nonsense that we are now forced to wear them in shops or on the trains.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Not speaking as a scientist, but as someone who has practiced expelling breath since the day I was born. There's a reason why the body expels breath: all the oxygen in the intake breath is extracted by the body, so the expulsion breath has no further use for the human body. If you cover your nostrils and mouth, and start re-breathing the expelled air, you are going for a dud. Our friends the trees and bushes, as well as transmuting sunlight into chlorophyll for their own use, take what they need from the air to photosynthesise, expelling oxygen. Symbiosis in action, as long as we let our nostrils do the work.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
One image I recall strongly about the way people are handling the COVID crisis is at the shopping market. It was early days (early April) and I was queueing with others (inside the mall, but outside the shop) while they let older people in first - good idea IMO. It was at the time when the shelves were fully ransacked, so a trip to the shop could be disappointing, something we're not used to here in this culture. A woman wearing a mask was riding shotgun two empty large trolleys, barging through, hardly able to control them. I mean, you would have to be shopping for a small collective to fill those trolleys!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It was at the time when the shelves were fully ransacked, so a trip to the shop could be disappointing, something we're not used to here in this culture.
Seems so long ago - was at the grocery store in the early days and saw a few people with lots of water and toilet paper. I had to adapt meals as some of my standbys were not available. I don't see people doing that now, but I've definitely changed my shopping to building up a 3 month supply of basics. We got a small garage freezer (apparently one of the last ones in the country) because I'm not going through that again.

The other change I've noticed is in the grocery delivery service. I used it before the Covid, and it was mostly young mothers and a few seniors doing the shopping and delivery. Now it is all young men. I keep it pretty basic with them because some of the shoppers apparently are not cooks. (They message me with questions about replacements.) One of them did not know the difference between Italian and curly parsley. Not a big deal, but a cook would know. Still a good service.

• Friendly Post
Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)