Ascension And The New Earth | QHHT Session Info From Vickie Acklin (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Ascension And The New Earth | QHHT Session Info From Vickie Acklin

Vickie Acklin, a Dolores Cannon trained QHHT practitioner, has shared this information below from a Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy session that she conducted on the 16th of May, 2014.

Topics touched upon that her client Ruby experienced include, working with energy at a pyramid in Egypt, learning about her ability with healing, information on the new earth and how life functions there, an explanation of the ascension process and how it takes place in a practical sense on Earth and answers around being taken on board a ET based spacecraft.

I facilitated the following partial session with a woman that wanted to be called Ruby. Ruby is a very creative and artistic person. She has a beautiful open mind and was really excited about having her session....
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
While I posted this back in 2014 on transients, I am filling up the content in the menu again and re-posting all he QHHT sessions I have posted. Thanks again Vickie :)

Reactions: Vickie

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
That description of the new earth instantly manifesting what you want seems to correspond to what I have read about the reality in 4d. And in 3d it happens so slowwwly...

Hm, no violence? That would be interesting. So, it must be high 4d. I am curious how it is going to happen.

I am curious who her people are :)

As a final note, it is very difficult for me to be in the exact moment and I have heard that it is important to be able to do that. But my mind tends to wander back and forth in time and space, trying to remember things and grasp echoes of tomorrows. I feel like nothing is happening right now and I am stuck in a place that is out of time and waiting for something to happen and that something is getting late.

I hope I will be able to live long enough to see it happen but I am starting to doubt it. (For the record, I am about to turn 33.)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I hope I will be able to live long enough to see it happen but I am starting to doubt it. (For the record, I am about to turn 33.)
I'm pretty sure we'll ALL be around to see it...although it may depend upon how things unfold for each of us. For some, it may be in this "physical" body, for others it may be in another form (light/energy body, etc.). For others still, it may be in another physical body (i.e., ones who may pass on and then reincarnate quickly).

I'm almost 55 and I'm planning on seeing it...in this lifetime and in this physical body!

While so many others keep pushing it off for months, years, and even decades, I'm intending for "The Shift", "The Event", or whatever anyone wishes to call it, to occur NOW! The more I observe what's going on, the more evidence I see that it is actually occurring now...it's just taking time for our consciousness to perceive it.

Frankly, I consider any statements that this will be happening in the future to be a "stalling" tactic. If those who wish to delay this process can cast any doubt on it or keep us continually thinking that this will occur "sometime in the future" or even "very, very soon", we'll just keep waiting for it to happen.

By stepping into our own Power and knowing that this is occurring NOW, we can align ourselves with the timeline where it is actually occurring now.

There are no more "wishes", "hopes", or "desires" for me. There is only WHAT IS...and this massive step forward IS ALREADY OCCURRING NOW. We are creating it through our thoughts, intentions, and actions. Instead of simply waiting for it to happen, if someone really wants it to happen, there are lots of other things we can do:

1) Look with expectancy for the ways it is happening now...there's plenty of evidence out there if one is looking for it!
2) Envision the world or future you would like to create and spend time "daydreaming" about it (I'm really good at that one);
3) Think the kind of thoughts that you feel will help bring about this positive change faster (thoughts of forgiveness, understanding, and love);
4) Set your intentions to manifest the highest possible outcome for the benefit of all;
5) Do the kinds of things you feel will support positive change (be kind, respectful, calm, and loving);
6) Be kind to yourself! Get plenty of rest; meditate, pray, or immerse yourself in nature); and,
7) Support, love, and appreciate everyone and everything around you.

I think you'll be amazed at what you see when you start doing these things. I know I always am!

:)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Stargazer you are so right! As long as we continue to say the shift/transition/event happens in the future it will always be in the future. Group consciousness manifests when and how events happen and as long as we believe the shift happens in the future it will always be in the future.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Stargazer I go along with your comments and the list of things to do. My daydreams set a new life in p!ace on the new earth some time ago. I go there often. Thoughts have such power, you say you are 55 and intend to be in on the transition. I am 81 and determined to be in on it. As we think so we are. It is already happening<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)