Article Rough Times, Vaccine Business, Gaia Shockwave | A QHHT With ‘Rhea’ (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
I was wondering how they would wipe the Central Valley off the food grid…water, fertilizer, fuel. I’m going to a WAPF potluck next weekend. I can’t wait to talk to the farmers and see what/if they’re planning to do anything to band together.

• I agree
Reactions: Kevin C

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Great read for sobering times ahead. Coming from a metals trader who works with lots of HNWI with millions in net worth.

Notice the part about guns, covid19 control policies, food control, etc. It's all related.
Also related to the ice age transition creating climate chaos and the current food shortages as well as regional energy crises.

• Wise Post
Reactions: Moonseal

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
  • Winner
Reactions: Linda

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I like that channel, USAwatchdog. The interview he did with Clif High last year spun my head around. Presentient looking back at it now. I read a book, “The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse” from a guy that lived through Argentina's hyperinflation at the turn of the 21st century. It has fantastic tips on how to drive through cities, secure the home, what to expect. Here is his blog for free reading: https://ferfal.blogspot.com/
What did you hear out of that farmers meeting these past weeks?

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
The last time I spoke with my dairy farmer was end of June. He said that grain prices had doubled, then were expected to go up another 30% in July. His solution was to buy an enormous amount of grain to store long term. He's offered it to our group, but I don't have a mill so have not bought any. I'll see my local chapter on Friday night, but meanwhile there has been chatter about fertilizer prices (low supply), hence low hay production. So ranchers have had to reduce their herds by 60-70%. Also, I heard that orchards are cutting their trees down locally. I didn't look into that, but I will see a farmer tomorrow (going to a regenerative farm to pick up some onions). I'll report back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)