Article Rough Times, Vaccine Business, Gaia Shockwave | A QHHT With ‘Rhea’ (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Via laron.nz: My latest past life regression (QHHT) session is now available on Rumble. I didn't post this one on my YouTube channel because of the vaccine censorship.

Note that this is a shorter video as I’ve separated the rest of the session into multiple videos which you can find on my Rumble channel, or in this article I wrote which includes them all. (Don’t forget to subscribe for future client sessions!)

There's a future prediction that begins in April, next month, about an event that will impact specific countries, and eventually the entire world, as well as information on what some may consider 'The Event', or the 'Global Coastal Event' (Clif High), in relation to the pulse within the earth; this relates to the level of fear with the global consciousness, as if it gets too high, Gaia will send out a pulse that will change everything.

In addition to the above, there’s information on the COVID vaccines, how fear plays an important part of getting an adverse reaction to them, and also some new info on detoxing.

For more information on what's in the session, see the description under the video here:

Below is what I’ve included in the video description on Rumble.

I start this sessions after a past life as a male living in a village, likely in and/or around the vicinity of Italy and Greece, in the 12th or 13th century.

When young he felt pressured by his mother to work as a soldier rather than a fisherman like his father, because of the financial benefit. He was deployed and was injured in a battle, but survived. Years later, with a leg injury from the war, he lived with his wife and family, working in a variety of areas from pottery and baking bread based on skills he learnt while recovering from his injury in a city.

In his fifties, after losing his mother to a disease and other friends in the village, while he crosses over he notices a darkness over the village. “Hades’ comes to mind.

Part of the life review in the spirit centre involves learning about the influence that the dark played on people in authority in the past life. Healing also takes place in relation to that life.

Rough Times Ahead (11:00)

The Light Council explains that for a short period we will experience a rough time on the planet and that as light beings we need to help people reduce the fear.

A more condensed period of time will be occurring soon. With one event after another, there won’t be a break in-between.

The start of this condensed period will be from April, 2022.

Food shortages will be the main issue. It will be important to stock up on food and water to last two months minimum. Unperishable food and growing food will be important.

This will first impact Russia, China, Asia all the way down to Australia, New Zealand and some Pacific Islands.

‘Human error’ is the cause. Oil supply causes a domino effect of food and other supplies.

Traveling will become a novelty because of how expensive it will be. Initially, this will be six months, but may extend out.

Based on the information, the two months of supplies may be at a later date after April, but April will be when the domino effect begins.

‘War’ would escalate during this time. The collective consciousness will determine the intensity and escalation of the war.

Vaccine Business & Fear (26:15)

The ‘business’ of vaccines will be a failure. It will lose the momentum to go on. They will push out new ones to revive the business but less and less people will believe in them overtime.

Fear has played a big part over the last two years. If people are in fear, the virus has more of an impact.

Reducing Fear, More Vaccine Effects & Detoxing (33:03)

Advice comes up on how to reduce the fear and help others reduce it, and ow to neutralise and detox from the vaccines. For more information on detoxing, see my thread here, https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/healing-from-covid-vaccines-covid-healing-info.8824/

Shockwave Event (42:08)

It’s said that if the collective fear globally continues to be high, where people don’t see hope, and fear based decisions are common, there will be a Shockwave Event. The cause of the wave is from within Gaia, at the core.

Rhea’s Transcribed & Summarised QHHT sessions

COVID & Vaccines, Lives in Lemuria & a Native American Tribe | QHHT Session by Laron
https://laron.nz/covid-vaccines-lemuria-native-american-tribe-qhht-session/

How Life & Earth Formed In The Universe | A QHHT Session Summary
https://laron.nz/life-earth-universe-qhht-session-summary/

Where is the World Heading? A QHHT Session Summary by Laron
https://laron.nz/where-world-heading-qhht-laron/

Death Via Chakras, Destructive Nature of Man | QHHT Session Summary
https://laron.nz/soul-leaving-via-chakras-qhht/

About Laron
Laron G. S. is a past life regression hypnotherapist trained in QHHT by Dolores Cannon (10+ years experience), an energy healer, out of body explorer and teacher, and spiritual coach from New Zealand. In 2020 he was published as a contributing author for the Amazon best seller, Life Wisdom Word Search: Yoga for the Brain. As well as being a poet and editor, he’s worked in Australian and New Zealand Government within IT, including technical writing.

• Divine
Reactions: Neeraj

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you. I feel the shockwave event will be like a vomit, similar to how we sometimes feel when we feel we need to expel something. However, best to keep our consciousness high each day, then Gaia will not feel so sick.

smiley face.jpg

• Compassionate
Reactions: Alain and Laron

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
rollercoaster was planned and is still rolling, the timeline with the main focus defines the kind of rollercoaster experienced

Reactions: Laron

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Adding in the multiple CMEs coming in:

Anyone else seeing flashes of purple and/or gold during sleep or (during the day when you blink)?

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I hadn't had a chance to read this yet.
It's still quite timely, it seems.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
did you make a screenshot of it? post seems to be deleted
Someone pointed out that this was posted last year, so may be a dud. I never saw it circulating last year though. Here's the meme:

photo_2022-06-19_12-07-30.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Lilia
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just now did do a reverse image search and I can only find it circulating from the beginning of June this year though.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm teaching English to a friend in Sri Lanka and she just told me the country has ran out of fuel and she can't go anywhere. They are also running out of food. The shelves are becoming more and more empty she says.

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Snowmelt

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
BTW - Sri Lanka and Ecuador are both linked to China CCP's BRI (One Belt One Road Initiative). A major reason for their collapses is that both countries were forced to borrow at high interest rates for infrastructure projects (port for Sri Lanka, hydroelectric power for Ecuador) that both couldn't afford (as in projects that were 50-200% annual GDP). And... here's the kicker. China forces them to do the following:
buy
-materials from China
-construction equipment from China
-infrastructure equipment such as hydro turbines from China
hire
-project managers from China
-workers/engineers from China
etc. etc. etc.

Repeat for most African countries, Pakistan, SE Asia (Laos, Cambodia), etc.

WHO's Tedros got a nice $10M+ payoff, as well as BRI projects for his country that they couldn't afford.

This is directly linked to why the Ukraine war is just a small part of the grand chessboard.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Europe is in a gas crisis that has also exploded into a full-blown energy crisis.

Japan's yen has imploded due to its ravenous import of all energy resources - gas, oil, coal, palm oil....

It's spreading fast across the entire Eurasian continent.

Another data point.

Don't forget that the food crisis and the energy crisis both feed each other. Without cheap energy, there is no fertilizer production or delivery. And both are exacerbated by the transitioning Ice Age climate changes that mankind can do absolutely nothing about at current technology levels.

We'd need to be Kardashev 2.0 and able to build Dyson swarms in order to stabilize the Earth's climate.

Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Europe is in a gas crisis that has also exploded into a full-blown energy crisis.

Japan's yen has imploded due to its ravenous import of all energy resources - gas, oil, coal, palm oil....

It's spreading fast across the entire Eurasian continent.

Another data point.

Don't forget that the food crisis and the energy crisis both feed each other. Without cheap energy, there is no fertilizer production or delivery. And both are exacerbated by the transitioning Ice Age climate changes that mankind can do absolutely nothing about at current technology levels.

We'd need to be Kardashev 2.0 and able to build Dyson swarms in order to stabilize the Earth's climate.
that can become a thing in the winter, now is the suspicion of irregularties that cannot be placed, so why all the plans show to the end of summer

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
if that is in the netherlands i am curious how long to i arrives at my coutry

stand strong we are like ents we stand strong our ground to the incoming

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Things seem to be occurring gradually — I'm still looking out for a period of time where things really ramp up for a lot of countries (in relation to what was said in the session).

Reactions: Neeraj

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium

I haven't seen anything in Belgium yet and I live near the border of the Netherlands.

So I doubt the accuracy of the image or context of the image. empty shelves could be from another cause.
The rich countries will be the last where you see these phenomena. the domino effect will start with the poor countries.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
I'm in California and just started to see small signs this week: empty produce displays, spice racks cleared out. Farmers are advising that there will be a meat glut this fall through winter. What's happened is that ranchers cannot afford grain prices (pegged to fertilizer and fuel prices), so they have had to sell/butcher huge amounts of their herds. We will see a large supply of meat this fall and then extraordinary prices and small supply next spring/summer.

I'm a herd-share owner at a small dairy farm. My farmer said that his grain prices doubled in June, then he was advised that in July, there would another 30% increase. So he bought an enormous amount of grain (a million tons, I think? Can't remember) and will be selling it direct to us. I need to buy a mill to be able to use his wheat! But, IMHO, this is the way....farmer/rancher direct to consumer. If anyone needs a pointer on how to find local farmers, check out the Westin A. Price Foundation.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
IMHO, this is the way....farmer/rancher direct to consumer.
I did the same - made a list of local farms and ranches that sell locally. We live at the edge of the city and have better access than others.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Moonseal

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Moonseal: Agreed. We also have a water issue.
I have friends who own farmland,
ex. a field full of avocado trees that was "recently" acquired around 2 years ago.
Well, now they have a 90-100% reduction in water delivery from the government. The owner basically threw his hands up, quickly harvested the trees, and has decided to take them all down.
This is one example amongst many other friends who are in the same boat, esp the NorCal wineries near Monterey and Napa.
Multiply that through the entire Central Valley - the US has a severe veggie, fruit, and rice shortage this fall.
Basically, unless you have water rights to a nearby river on your farmland, you are screwed.

Last edited:
  • Wise Post
Reactions: Moonseal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)