James Gilliland's Talk On Current Events (As You Wish Talk Radio - BOOM) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
James Gilliland talks about a number of current events on "As You Wish Talk Radio" in this one hour YouTube video below, which was uploaded on the weekend.

maxresdefault.jpg

Gilliland is a best-selling author, internationally known lecturer, minister, counselor, multiple Near Death Experiencer and contactee. He's recognised world-wide as the founder of the Gilliland Estate, commonly known as the ECETI Ranch (Enlightened Contact with ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence) where he documents and shares multi-dimensional contact phenomenon, which can be accessed at www.eceti.org. His weekly As You Wish Talk Radioprogram on BBSradio.com draws an audience from around the world who are interested in truth and Higher Consciousness.

I've made some notes below covering the main topics discussed.

· The disinformation main stream media are putting out quite extensively.​
· How Biden is not the President elect as the media doesn’t decide who is, but this is based on facts.​
· The election fraud going on and the Dominion voting system. He gets into some numbers around this.​
· A mob boss is going to testify how he was paid to actually to organise voter fraud.​
· Dominion voting system is installed in 30 states, installed by the Clinton and Obama administration. He says the servers hosting this software were seized and Trump was up to 410 electoral votes before they were changed.​
· The long term plan for the deep state / cabal / elite and how that’s having a stronger focus now because of what is happening with the economy (destroying local business, etc) and the division between people.​
· Main stream media is 94-96% owned by the elite / cabal / deep state​
· Legions of higher dimensional beings bringing their energy and consciousness to the party — i.e. volunteer souls helping during this process, especially now with what is going on in the world.​
· America is waking up very fast. There’s a healing and awakening and planetary liberation underway — no one can stop this.​
· Those who are behind the fear and control, many are involved in child and drug trafficking, they are under the influence of dark forces, satanic rituals etc.​
· The earth is moving up to a higher frequency and those that cannot adjust to the changes will not see the end of this event. He explains that science is showing this, it’s not woo woo, the Schuman resonance is off the scale, etc. (Laron — Follow Ben Davidson / Suspicious0bservers on YouTube to understand more of the science)​
· Because of the changes, med beds, healing technologies, energy medicine — an increase in new health related technologies.​
· May Sheriffs in the US are not enforcing certain mandates being implemented above them. (Laron–Note that this was foreseen by the webbot many years ago and is another temporal marker about important changes coming.)​
· James Gilliland says that over the next two weeks we are going to see some crazy things going down which will happen pretty fast, unlike anything we have ever seen before and tat by mid–January, a lot of this transition has been dealt with.​
· We will see high level people who have been idolised as upstanding Americans, are going to end up being seen as the opposite and this will be difficult for some people to handle.​
· James admits putting his faith in some people who he shouldn’t have and that he should have developed his direct knowing ability (Laron–my strongest psychic ability).​
· A lot of people (awakened/higher vibrational) have been appearing in their family and friends’ dreams, while out of body in the astral, to help these people grow and learn the truth.​
· James includes mention of a dream/out of body experience he had where he saw a meeting taking place on Earth in a mountain top area, which included Sirians, Acturians and Pleiadians and other beings, who are warning the people there to get ready, something big is about to happen (a shift) and that it’s going to be good for everyone and to be ready and go along with the plan. And this relates to people needing to walk away from the dark arts to advance.​

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thank you for the uplifting message and reminders of stuff we all know already, deep in our hearts, but our minds may be refusing to believe because it is all so... well Unbelievable!

• Considerate
Reactions: Laron

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Yep, I know one police department that stated in public they will "not be the mask police".

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Wow only just seen this don’t know how I missed it. Thanks for sharing Laron it’s dynamite.

Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A mob boss is going to testify how he was paid to actually to organise voter fraud.
Nov 23 - FBI and other LEOs arrested 15 mobsters active in South New Jersey and Philadelphia. When I saw the headline, I figured something was up. Then the story disappeared from news sources I follow, which is another sign something is going on.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: June and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
· May Sheriffs in the US are not enforcing certain mandates being implemented above them. (Laron–Note that this was foreseen by the webbot many years ago and is another temporal marker about important changes coming.)​
This reminds me a bit about one of Maryann's 'temporal markers'; the one that reads
Soldiers on the field of battle hear something, then put their weapons down and walk away.

Reactions: June and Bert

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Clock is ticking down, fast. We will see/or not see within 7-14 days tops some open movement (so outside the pattern that ALL the media will be forced to show, live) or these type of comments are just wishful thinking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)