Astral (Group) Projection: Learn the Doorway Technique (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Shu-Man

Just Arrived
Feb 17, 2018
I have had spontaneous ones and travel in my sleep. My first adult conscious one was in college and I found myself by train tracks. An approaching train sent me quickly back into my body. I had used the silver cord technique back then.
Many times they are like that. It doesn't take much to send you back to your physical body focus again. At first the trips "out" are very short. But that improves when you learn to not only navigate your new surroundings, but also become consciously aware of exactly what is happening to you at the current moment.

Reactions: Sinera and Anaeika

Shu-Man

Just Arrived
Feb 17, 2018
Hi Shu-man. I Love your trees. One interesting note is placing the crystal at the base. I have a small property in the Northern Ontario wilderness. It's almost a fully treed lot (except for an acre cleared for a cabin.) One thing I noticed on several locations is trees will root and then fully encompass a small boulder. I noticed it first on a couple of large Birches that blew down in a windstorm. Yours is the first art where I've seen it illustrated. Cool.
I live in Minnesota in a wooded area, so I know exactly what you mean. Mother Nature is quite the Artisan herself!

Shu-Man

Just Arrived
Feb 17, 2018
I think my question is: Do we need to use the doorway visualization and Akashic Records destination?
What I was attempting to do was to create a kind of "collective Neural Pathway" that would lead others to the same destination. The BT (Basic Training room), was just a simple target to get us started. I found ritual/repetition to be a very strong tool to create "synchronicities". Repetition is also very important with "continued success" as well. Just mentally preparing oneself does wonder as a way of "priming the pump".
So, at the moment I see the "steps" getting there to be the most important.
I came across that Akashic Art Gallery spontaneously by just going through one of the many Doorways I have found using my technique. I didn't intend to see it. All I intended to do was my DT steps, then to proceed to the BT room. What happened afterwards and what always happens afterwards is not of my conscious mind. I have always set the stage in my Phasing, but then I sit back and observe everything until I become fully enveloped in the scenario at hand. It's like watching it from a 3rd person point of view and soon you shift to a 1st person point of view.

I ask because I regularly travel OBE with a small group (Kontufuto is in it) and we pick an interesting destination (Antartica, Dark side of the moon, nearby spaceship, other planet, The Beginning etc) drop into state (non body awareness and No Mind, open and portal and meet in orbit around earth. When the group is gathered we open another portal and go to our destination and explore together. 30-50 mins later we return, sketch up our notes and debrief afterwards. We have it down to a science and are OBE within about 2-3 mins after dropping in.
One of my goals in creating this whole DWT was to meet others like you guys here. Like minded, good natured people. In the NP, I change that to "like minded, good natured Humans and "Others".
Sometimes even in a crowd we can feel lonely. Nobody around me thinks like I do here. I meet "special" people in my travels and I get to see them once a year, but that's not the same as this.

I would love to find a group to "etherically" travel with. Your chosen Destinations are exactly what I wish to target. Eventually my DWT was going to get us all there. The name of the targeted Doorway for the session would correspond to the group's intended destination in general.
I chose Doorways because while developing my DWT steps, I learned little tricks to jump start mental associations.
I have been told so many times by people that they can't visualize. I say "you mean you can't visualize when you attempt to force yourself to". I then give them a simple exercise using the letters of the Alphabet. While doing it, mental associations kick in and "wala", so do visuals. The same can be done with a focus on simple Geometric shapes, which I used in my initial Doorway steps.

Can we continue our style or do you want the doorway and Akashic Specific style used?
You are wayyyyyy ahead of me/us at the moment. In that case we will have to catch up to you. If you can bear the wait, you could target what we are, just as a change of pace.
Mainly right now it's more about the steps, then the actual destination. That will change quickly though once I see overall progress. I was told we need to learn to walk before we run. Some people attempting this might be at the walking/crawling stage at the moment and I don't want to exclude or leave anyone out.

What I was attempting to do was to create a kind of "collective Neural Pathway" that would lead others to the same destination. The BT (Basic Training room), was just a simple target to get us started. I found ritual/repetition to be a very strong tool to create "synchronicities". Repetition is also very important with "continued success" as well. Just mentally preparing oneself does wonder as a way of "priming the pump".
So, at the moment I see the "steps" getting there to be the most important.
I came across that Akashic Art Gallery spontaneously by just going through one of the many Doorways I have found using my technique. I didn't intend to see it. All I intended to do was my DT steps, then to proceed to the BT room. What happened afterwards and what always happens afterwards is not of my conscious mind. I have always set the stage in my Phasing, but then I sit back and observe everything until I become fully enveloped in the scenario at hand. It's like watching it from a 3rd person point of view and soon you shift to a 1st person point of view.

Gotta Cha! Will report back :)

Shu-Man

Just Arrived
Feb 17, 2018
For the last week now in my own Phase/soak sessions, I have been working on slowing the process of each individual step down further, so I can find helpful things in them to aid people attempting them for the first time.
The first step of the process "Relax" doesn't need much explanation. Robert Monroe's "Conversion Box" visual does very good for releasing the stress of the day and anything else that may be currently bothering you or on your mind at the moment.
Binaural Beats/Isochronic Tones is another great way to alleviate distractions. For Binaural Beats, I love anything from Paul Collier. You can search youtube for his free playlist. It's very good if you enjoy musical accompany with your Bin beats. For Iso Tones, I use anything from DJ Vishnu's Meditation Series. Once again, a name you can search on the web it interested.
Breathing exercises are another great way to relax. So is a quick "Progressive Relaxation" process. My dissociation step is more about targeting locations on the body then it is about relaxing the muscles.

Now to step 2 :Disassociation from the Physical body. We aren't using that for a actual OBE at the moment though. Mainly the focus is on targets on the etheric body.
I learned the importance of this early in my practice. I was doing a Phase session built on just noticing the darkness behind my closed eyes. All of a sudden a strong visual showed my physical body, laid out on some track and I heard the "Pac Man" gobble sound. Next thing I watched all these little Pac Man characters eat away my physical form. Once the whole body had been gobbled up, I felt different somehow. I felt completely liberated from my physical focus.
Another time, I was in a session and saw a outline chock form of my body. Once again teaching me disassociation. I then began starting my next sessions by manually and mentally unzipping my "Human suit". Once the physical body was gone a change in mindset occurred as well. I could now experience everything as a "point of consciousness" with no limitations. My "real time" actual conscious OBEs stopped as well. No longer was I just experiencing "physical" related scenarios, I was experiencing that we in a physical mindset seem to lack any way of describing.
I then used the Disassociation process in another way, which was moving my etheric body away from my physical one. We have a large Willow tree in our back yard approximately 150 feet from the house. I would sit at the computer, close my eyes and try to touch it. I would feel the movement over towards it, Then I would focus on the bark, how it felt. The more "senses" you use, the easier it is to actually separate from yourself.
Somewhere along the line I transitioned to a disassociative process that was based purely on etheric focus. I heard Whitney Strieber on a Radio show and he was explaining his process. I liked what he said. It took parts of what I had learned through Robert Bruce's "NEW" technique. But I don't brush or attempt to move the energy. My goal was to just target the etheric locations on the body. I found this to be the best technique yet to do that. At least the best in my own opinion.
Here is a simple little step by step in that Disassociation process. I will also add some helpful tips to it that I have been finding lately in my own practice of it. All you want to do is focus briefly on the location until you actually feel it/become aware of it.
Left Leg-toes, heel, calf, knee, thigh, hip, the whole leg, then nothing
Right Leg-toes, heel calf, knee, thigh, hip, whole leg, nothing
Left Arm-fingers, hand, elbow, upper arm, all, nothing
Right Arm-fingers, hand, elbow, upper arm, all, nothing
Back-lower, middle upper, all, nothing
Front-stomach, solar plexus, chest, all, nothing
Shoulders Neck, nothing
Head-chin, mouth, eye sockets, 3rd eye/forehead, hair, nothing. You are done.

Tip #1 would be, when you change your focus from one whole appendage to another, the last thought of "nothing", should have you already merging from that last focused location to the next one. This seems to help the "leaving behind of the other". Example, the left leg. You just got to the point where you are aware of the whole leg, now you use the mental command nothing and immediately merge to the next target in this case which is the right foot's toes.
When I focus on the cheek,s I always feel a simile. When I change my focus from my eye sockets to my 3rd eye, I encounter the first shift. This shift is very important because it is the first time in this process that your visuals have shifted from your awaking/physical eyes, to your "mind's eye". You need to learn in this practice to turn off those physical eyes. Otherwise you are just chasing visuals through the physical eyes and because of that, you are straining them.
Don't skip the focus on the hair. You will feel something.
Then immediately move onto step 3 "Thought"

Step 3 "Daydreaming/Losing your in thought, doesn't need much going into. Earlier you may have used the "Conversion Box" or some other technique to rid your "monkey mind". Now we are allowing any remaining monkey mind thinking back in. This will take you further away from your physical focus as well. Just keep your mind on that thought and that thought alone, whether that be your "Happy Place" or whatever you have chosen, perhaps something based on a hobby or yours or some other passion.

Step 4 we are going to change from the "sneak peek" to the 6 pt directional focus. This focus alone can create some pretty extraordinary adventures. Like I have said before in these threads, "if you need to be diverted to something else, you will be". Don't fight it, Go with the flow.
There are so many ways to strengthen a directional focus. You could use breathing into the mental thought. You could draw out, as in lengthen the word as you are thinking of it. Example: FFFFFFFOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDDDDD. With a strong focus on forward, you will either see some kind of mental associations with the direction, feel it, or both. If you are having problems with any sensing of motion or visuals, start "pin balling/ping ponging" your focus between the opposite direction. Example Left/Right. Just keep thinking left/right. Now speed that thought up. Pretty soon you will feel a actual etheric motion as your thoughts switch between the two directions. I very rarely have to do this. But once in awhile I do need to kick start the process. Another great way to kick start the process is to visualize something pertaining to your chosen directional focus. Example: I could use the visualization of moving forward in some form of vessel. My favorite being a Rollercoaster. In the past I have just maintained the Rollercoaster scenario for a entire session. I may start the visual via imagination. But I relinquish that control as fast as I can and just enjoy the ride, until it morphs into something else. A driving simulation is a great visual as well. It gets especially intense when you use the driving simulation for a "backwards" focus. See how long you can maintain that. I always have unique experiences with that one.
Explore each direction. Get used to the feeling that follow the mental command or thought. This is no race. Spend as much time as you wish on each step. Get used to the feeling. Pay attention to how your awareness is being altered. Especially pay attention to the darkness before your eyes. Has it change? Do you feel a new depth? I notice the darkness begins flat. But somewhere along the line, the darkness is showing dimension. This is where we want to be before we proceed to the last step, which is the actual targeting of the chosen Doorway. You are now in realm where thought = action. There is no need to see the basketball in your hand. You can just shoot it at the hoop in front of you. Because we have rid our physical mindset as well, there is no need to reach to a Door to open it. Just think of what may be inside and you are there.

Step 5, the brief sneak peek is for doubters like me. I used to doubt everything every step of the way. Early in my practice, I had problems when I found myself on the apex of a shift in consciousness. I would put 45 minutes of just noticing the darkness before my eyes. Exit symptoms would then begin and the next thing, it felt like my physical eyes were opening. This totally destroyed all my work. So, to rectify the problem I began using a sleep mask when I practiced. This proved to me that any light, any visuals I was experiencing were of a "NP" (non physical) nature. Every contention or block should I say that was put in front of me, I had to overcome.
I found that if I did the above steps, that I was always deep enough, that a quick little sneak peek back at my physical body wouldn't hurt. That soon led into me developing the ability to hold a dual awareness when I wanted to. It also showed me the level of depth I had achieved.
If you find it troublesome, you can skip that entire process and move onto the chosen Doorway target. In this case now, being the "Basic Training" room.

I hope this helps people attempting this process further.
Thank You

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinera and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
You need to learn in this practice to turn off those physical eyes. Otherwise you are just chasing visuals through the physical eyes and because of that, you are straining them.
This is especially helpful to me & smth I wondered about after my QHHT session. My eyes were really strained after a 5 hour session! This helps explain why and what I can do to relax my eyes.

Reactions: Shu-Man

Karmen S.

Involved Wayfarer
No problem, take your time. I'm happy that you are interested and will give it a try just as I do.

Same as with the others: give it a try for a few times and see if and how you make progress.

Yeah, no hurry, it's quite a long(er) read. ;)

Thank you, this sounds interesting. Yes of course, I always like to read and try out this stuff and techniques that help with meditation, projections, lucid dreaming and defocussing. I know some of it from Autogenic Training although it is more about 'relaxation' of the body parts. So maybe (if it is longer) you could make a thread here on transients or give a link to where it is described?

I found that while I tried the DWT for a few weeks now, I already have made some progress to 'de-focus' (without falling asleep which is of course always a de-focus) with it too, but it is not yet perfect. Didn't make the decisive 'switch' yet to get fully to NPMR/the astral. So far I only projected from hypnopomp or hypnagogic state at night because that works for me. So this is as new for me as it is for most or all of you.

But I believe it's possible I might get that 'switch' from imagination/visualisation to a 'really-being-there'-projection soon with this method. Apart from that I can say from my viewpoint that this method also helps to meditate and learn visualisation which is always a helpful skill when in the non-physical (no matter if dreams or projections) to master. So there seem a lot of benefits even if projection does not immediately work, imv.

And by now it is a real group endeavour. If I count right here it is already 7 (or 8 with me).
Wow. O.o:D Cool. :cool:

Now I might also have found s.o. on the Astraldynamics forum where I'm a member since 2010. Then of course there's already the group over at EIC. And there are many in different forums who do not post (only pm) that also participate according to Shu-Man, iirc. So we are quite a huge group already it seems! This makes the manifestation effects hopefully stronger, similar to our group distance healing here at Transients or a group/mass meditation.

As said. Everything is still in initial stages. No hurries. Everyone can do this at their own preferred pace and point of entry (out-of-time) however they can and want to do it.
:)
Hallo Sinera and all of you

You have an uploaded translation in this post ( i hope :) )

Attachments

OP
Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Hallo Sinera and all of you

You have an uploaded translation in this post ( i hope :) )
Thanks Karmen, well done with the translation. :thumbsups
:tsgn

I like it because it also has a focus on synchronizing deep (belly) breathing with a step-by-step body-scan method, which is what I am doing in energy work anyway all the time already.

The 'switch' visualisation at inhaling and the 'off'-turning at exhaling is certainly a good idea!

I feel also reminded of Autogenic Training where we visualise warmth combined with heaviness in the body parts, which relaxes them but the effect might also be that you do not feel them anymore after a while, at least that is what many practicioners report.

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
To retrieve this thread from its coma again, here's the copy of a post from the original forum I just made about a kind of astral / telepathic remote viewing 'hit' by Shu-Man about an object I put on the table of the Basic Training Room.

------------------------------------------------
http://www.explorations-in-consciousness.com/forums/index.php?threads/through-the-doorway-extensive-program.6031/page-12#post-33757
------------------------------------------------

(bold font is my edit to highlight the solution)
Shu-Man said:
I entered the room, saw the large wooden table with the candle on it and once again next to it the object that I guess Sinera must have left. I had it wrong with the "Golem". It seems to be more like a Yoda/Buddha, Krishna type of "Idol". I didn't necessarily come to that conclusion by it's build. Today it had a golden "hue" surrounding it, so I figured it was a symbol of a teacher or Deity. I still couldn't view it completely. It was more about sensing it.
So here's the target with the date stamp '12-02-2018 15:01:49', as can be seen on this page, too:

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/show/42b4585ad9

(if the slide show starts automatically in your browser, which can happen, then use the wheel botton on the right top for settings to view the date)

Object put on the Basic Training Room table:

The golden hue you saw is also interesting imv. In my version of the BTR this statue also (sometimes at least) turned into a gold statue, so it became golden and really shining. Maybe it was also transmitted telepathically this way?

Moreover, I actually made the figure the candlestand itself by letting it hold the white candle in its hands instead of the crystal bowl. Another reason it became so shining maybe?

The vase you also saw on the table (was it brown?) was interesting for me, too. Because a vase is also a water vessel. Like this one!

This statue was actually a decorative table fountain with the water in the base being pumped up and out of the hands and thereby moving the illuminated crystal bowl while flowing back down through the holes (you can see them on the first pic).

There are specimens on YT that show it functional and in working mode:

However with mine the pump inside got kaputt very early and I only used it as a statue since. It is now for some years in my sleeping room on a small table opposite the bed. So I also am in it's 'aura' at night while at sleep or trying meditation when lying down.

The small crystal pyramid in front of the figure's feet on the base is a Apophyllite. It is supposed to connect to guides and 'higher realms' according to the lore. Well, for what it's worth, here's more on it:

Book Of Stones on Apophyllite

Disclaimer ;):
Btw, I'm not religious or even Buddhist, it is just one of the best symbols for me signifying meditation, contemplation, peace (of mind), mindfulness, awareness/presence or spirituality in general.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Is this still an ongoing activity? I want to try Shu-Man's door method and learn to astral travel.
Since my last post, which was a little success with the Buddha figure, I am not on it anymore. Also because to me it seems that no one else participated anymore anyway since no one replied here after my last post, although many had 'registered' before for participation as one can see above. It is similar in the other forum. I tried to 'motivate' people with my last post also, showing that 'something' is possible and happening. To no avail.
:(

But maybe some try it and just don't write about it (here or there)? I'd suggest that you PM Shu-Man and ask him. He is also always happy to teach or answer questions even in private (one to one), as far as I know him.

Reactions: Bear_Raven and June

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
Since my last post, which was a little success with the Buddha figure, I am not on it anymore. Also because to me it seems that no one else participated anymore anyway since no one replied here after my last post, although many had 'registered' before for participation as one can see above. It is similar in the other forum. I tried to 'motivate' people with my last post also, showing that 'something' is possible and happening. To no avail.
:(

But maybe some try it and just don't write about it (here or there)? I'd suggest that you PM Shu-Man and ask him. He is also always happy to teach or answer questions even in private (one to one), as far as I know him.
Oh no, that is too bad. Well, I plan on giving it a go. For a long time now, I believe I astral travel in my sleep sometimes. Also, I am very adept at shamanic journeying and remote viewing. I have felt drawn to astral travel/projection for a long time. I will practice Shu-Man's exercise and post my results here, or maybe we should start a new thread for an astral travel project?

If I have any questions arise, I will certainly reach out to Shu-Man. Thank you for letting me know that and for posting here and sharing his wisdom. I am grateful for it Sinera! :)

Reactions: Lila and Sinera

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I'm going to create an out of body course eventually, perhaps within a course I will likely begin designing soon. This is a topic I have studied extensively as well as having direct experiences doing it. I would love to see us have one on the forum here, but to do it properly takes a lot of dedication, while performing a range of activities each day to train the mind and consciousness.

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm going to create an out of body course eventually, perhaps within a course I will likely begin designing soon. This is a topic I have studied extensively as well as having direct experiences doing it. I would love to see us have one on the forum here, but to do it properly takes a lot of dedication, while performing a range of activities each day to train the mind and consciousness.
I'd be interested and willing to dedicate myself to that kind of project. It is calling me.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
that project went out of my head with all that's going on but how to achieve it without helping toolth

Reactions: Lila
OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
that project went out of my head with all that's going on but how to achieve it without helping toolth
I assume you mean tools? You don't need tools (drugs, crystals whatever), your 'tool' is you as consciousness and as Laron said above, a bit of dedication and discipline.
I'd be interested and willing to dedicate myself to that kind of project. It is calling me.
Yeah, I am also looking forward to it, gonna be interesting. It's always good to learn different approaches and techniques from different teachers. Laron's course is surely going to be helpful too.

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Bear_Raven

Rambling Companion
Apr 7, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
So I just tried the door method. At first I saw a horse dancing in the flame of the candle. It reared up on its hind legs and ran around. I saw the flame turn into a ring of fire that surrounded me and was about the size of a hula hoop. I saw a snake forming a similar circle. Then I saw stars all around me as if I was standing out in the middle of space. I felt like I was floating. I saw a birthday celebration. Someone blowing out candles on a cake. I saw a swimming pool and balloons. It was an adult's party. People standing around talking, smiling, laughing. I saw a sunset in a desert landscape. It was orange and yellow, beautiful. There were some other flashes of imagery but they happened so fast I couldn't remember them all. Anyway, the post here said to share what we see or experience. So, there is mine.

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
So I just tried the door method. At first I saw a horse dancing in the flame of the candle. It reared up on its hind legs and ran around. I saw the flame turn into a ring of fire that surrounded me and was about the size of a hula hoop. I saw a snake forming a similar circle. Then I saw stars all around me as if I was standing out in the middle of space. I felt like I was floating. I saw a birthday celebration. Someone blowing out candles on a cake. I saw a swimming pool and balloons. It was an adult's party. People standing around talking, smiling, laughing. I saw a sunset in a desert landscape. It was orange and yellow, beautiful. There were some other flashes of imagery but they happened so fast I couldn't remember them all. Anyway, the post here said to share what we see or experience. So, there is mine.
I’m keen to give it a go. Your visualisation ability is strong Bear_Raven. Im
A little confused about the difference between Astral projection and vision questing. I take it the basic training room is a real space in three d that we intend to project to but that we may see things astrally as a lot differently. Not sure who I’m asking here lol but I think this is really important stuff to learn how to do.

Reactions: Lila and Bear_Raven

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
Ok I’ve had a first attempt. I’m not sure if I reached the BT room or was just somewhere in the astral. I definitely didn’t feel like I left my body but I’m beginning to get the idea of astral motion and how it feels.
I did a write up as soon as I got out as it felt like it could fade quick. It’s quite long and not sure if it needs to be shared but since it’s a first time and I’m still confused if I got out there or just had a vision and for the record, I’ll share this one. Is Shu-Man still connected and maybe able to give us any feedback that they feel is helpful if this thread is reviving?

My write up:
9/5/18. First AP exercise using candle staring and body awareness, five min daydreaming then return to body awareness.

Candle extremely comforting. Intention to connect with my twin if gets to astral. When went into astral twin came forward took hand. Tears burst from eyes with emotion and wet my eye mask and this wet feeling of the cloth over my eyes bought me back, started again by returning to candle. Candle turned to large light and stepped into it and found again twin was there but didn’t step forward (so not to overwhelm me w emotion) and I received love from just being there, love all thru me as a general flooding of well-being and as well specific emotions of ecstasy and expansion came up that I wanted to follow and expand and felt it as if my body was too tight for me. I found myself twirling and dancing around sometimes with my twin sometimes alone but with his nrg still connected... as if to remind me that we are all always connected as one in truth. I kept wanting to narrate what was happening in part of my mind that was conscious which meant I was more vision questing than APing I guess? And the narration tendency was annoying as took me out of the NP so easily. Need to work out how not to do that narrative thing in my mind. Had to go back to candle several times to ‘restart’ Then I found myself in a hall way with wooden floor. I was so pleased that I had made the floor. It was beautiful burgundy stained wood. Then I saw that the walls were all jewel coloured and striped with thick stripes of jewel cerise, blue, purple colours separated by black. It was liquorice all-sort coloured. I was again pleased. Then I thought I want to meet someone. And thought of my twin that it was enough to meet him and felt his presence again but felt that he was saying again I’m always here, do go, meet someone. Then suddenly Clint Eastwood flashed up in a typical pose of strong yet sensitive silent type. And I only saw him briefly but his nrg stayed as well as my twins presence. I wondered why he had come and it filtered through that he was fortunate because he was a masculine on earth who was loved and adored. That even though some of his characters were a little old fashioned portraying the strong silent type as a male, that it was due to his inherent sensitivity he has in his self that made him loved. The download was that all masculines are potentially sensitive and many/most are very sensitive yet so many of them are not loved for that, or not allowed to even be in that sensitivity that is the natural state of a human male or female. That their not being loved for who they are has been so very hard for the masculine collective and healing needs to be done there...a lot of healing. That there needs to be much greater space for all masculines to be seen and celebrated on a day to day basis within society and from the feminines in their lives. I was pondering all this clarity that had come through into my

Mind, into my knowingness so that I just naturally stepped out of NP and back into physical then. I don’t know if I did this right or got to where I’m supposed to go but as an exercise it felt so very beneficial and I will certainly be doing this practice again.

As a side note I did go out of body once, when I was in a lot, I mean a lot of emotional pain. It was just prior to a terrible event in this life. I had a precog dream about it and as I woke it was so painful what transpired in the dream that I slipped out of my body, out of the pain of what I had seen was going to happen in my life but some beings (guides/HS?) pushed me back in because I guess (I know) I needed to stay. This was truly going out of my body. My intent was not to return and in the state I was in I think my will would have made it happen- but turns out there were other plans. This was my first intentional effort at AP though. I felt no fear but there was definitely a ‘block’ if you call it to leaving the feeling of my body behind.

OP
Sinera

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Is @Shu-Man still connected and maybe able to give us any feedback that they feel is helpful if this thread is reviving?
I don't know. He is often offline for weeks since I remember he is a merchant on the road touring marketplaces across the country. That's why it may take time before he posts. But normally he answers any questions - sooner or later.

Im A little confused about the difference between Astral projection and vision questing.
I can only give you my humble opinion. Some projection methods like this one are visually / imagination-based and a switch is supposed to occur at some point. Bruce Moen, who was also an expert of the Monroe Institute, wrote books about this method.

Interesting for sure, but honestly not my cup of tea. For me that does not work. I really tried it but to no avail. No real 'switch' occurred for me so far. However, as the example above with the buddha figure viewing showed, real telepathic sending and receiving did occur (I 'sent' it or 'placed' it there and Shu-Man later seemingly received it).

However, I still see a great difference between AP/OBE as 'really' being there after exit including in some cases the infamous "energetic" events (vibrations, electricity, even kundalini waves I had two times in 2009 when I started this journey) and on the other hand the visualisation-based experience as a kind of Remote Viewing or clairvoyant vision - or as you say "vision questing". "Phasing" is a thing in between in my view.

All of what I say is just from my experience. So many times I read people who say it was OBE/AP but I believe it actually was more of a kind of imagination-exercise or visualisation. There's still a difference.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not saying that then the experience is not real. It is! It is as real as clairvoyance and RV and thus important info and insights may come through and be gathered. But it is not really 'being there' in my view. The classic AP/OBE with 'being there' is still different.

Many experiences I read about - here and elsewhere - seem also to be of this vision-request-kind, more visualisation based experiences, maybe also hypnagogic visuals, which is of course the precursor to an exit/OBE and real, too. The hypnagogic state is an excellent springboard/stepping-stone for OBE, the right window of opportunity.

It can lead to the SP (sleep paralysis) state where you feel your body in sleep mode (you really feel it immobilized and stiff) and often you then get vibration or other energetic experiences. Or the Void (more on it below!). There you get also people (helpers) touching you or talking to you - audibly! This is all NOT the imagination based thing at all, it is more 'sensual', that means applying almost all senses next to the visual (touch, smell, hear). You will spot the difference when you have been 'there' (Void, SP) or experienced it.

I know mine is not a popular view with a few people who want to call everyting AP/OBE already - but I am just honest with my take that OBE/AP is used a bit too inflationary by some people when it was just a clairvoyant, telepathic, visualisation/imagination-based or remote viewing (vision request) experience (which is still real!).

However, as Shu-Man explained, there is a 'switch' that can take place from one to the other - and one purpose of his technique was that at some point you make the switch and are 'really there'.

Did not work for me though with this technique, but I am more of a Wake-Back-To-Bed (WB2B) technique guy. That means I can do it better at night after I slept for 2-3 hours and then my mind and body are 'primed' for it. That is how for me "real" AP/OBE works then, including energetic events like vibrations, etc. Just my personal perspective and subsequently formed opinion, of course. Take it with a grain of salt if you will because all experience is personal.

take it the basic training room is a real space in three d that we intend to project to but that we may see things astrally as a lot differently.
No, it was always meant to be an astral 'place' only. Not a physical one. It might however in your creation/imagination/vision be a 'copy' of a physical room you know, with variations.

An example from my own experience, but with AP (not imagination) is what I call the "Lightportal" which is in fact my own former childhood room. I often projected there (more in my AP beginner years) alone and then flew out of the window for exploring astral and higher mental planes. Or sometimes I just flew around the house on a sunny day, just for fun, which was beautiful! <3

Or in other instances I met some of my helpers who sometimes also helped me out, grabbing me by my astral arms, legs, etc.. Sometimes two, sometimes just one. Sometimes the same one or a new one.
Often they took me by the hand and we flew together through the window or had some short conversations.
I say short because I could not hold the focus too long and got back to body/physical again, because these kind of 'real' OBE do not take long in my case, but I know it is the problem many projectors have.

Some of them I came to know even by name. One of my main guides is called 'Gálaca'. Another one was a guy in a kind of monk's robe with blue (!) skin, he could duplicate himself when flying with me, with a more light version on one hand and the 'right' version on the other hand when we flew above the astral city of my hometown, that was cool!

There are techniques for prolonging the experience, so called 'anchoring' methods, one technique is e.g. to rub or clap your 'astral' hands which helps you to anchor in the respective reality. I also felt the onset of eletricity around my astral body as a warning sign and then started to do the anchoring techniques to make the experience longer. Does not always work though. But the electric / goosebump feeling might be a very personal thing and not everyone has it. (I once asked on a forum if s.o. else had it and no one could confirm, so you see, many things remain person-specific).

Before I go on too much into technicalities let me give another recommendation: On the Astral Pulse, where I used to be on for years, you will also find many techniques and hints on how to achieve AP/OBE in the sticky threads.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/

Many truly skilled APs have posted there (including Shu-Man) and even some authors like Jurgen Ziewe and Frank Aardema whose book I introduced in my opening post were there years ago.

I also recommend the great Frank Kepple resource on the Pulse, it's a good article and also contains his simplified model of reality based on the wider work of Robert Monroe, the famous author on OBE and founder of the Monroe Institute. I recommend reading it. He was a valuable and respected member of the Pulse years ago but is now believed to have passed on, or at least has vanished many years ago somehow. Yet his legacy remains in his writing and his counselling for which he was so respected for:

http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

His simplified model is pretty good (although 'simple', of course). The steps from F1-F4 make sense to me with F1 being the physical and F4 the God/Higher Self, which he calls your "spiritual essence". F2 the lower private astral and 'dreamland', including all highly thought responsive environments. F3 the 'astral proper' but also any other 'higher' mental planes (as said, his model is very rough and simple). Also I like his description of "Phasing" which might even be a bit similar to Shu-Man's or Bruce Moen's method.

I disagree with Kepple on F2 being solely a 'private' place. Even if mostly so, you still can get 'visits' or messages by other consicounesses. I also disagree a bit with (or do not understand entirely) his 'view' of reincarnation or the Higher vs. incarnated Self, but it is also just a play of words and semantics in my view. It might not be that different after all.

I also like his take on the infamous "3D Black Void" as a connector between these phases F1-F4 and as a natural state for each of us, esp. when projecting from F2 to F3. I have my own experiments with The Void and wanted to write an article about it, but it is massive, too massive to have time for it now. It might well be we all come from there!

Every APer I have met (online) and read from, no matter if beginner or expert, at some point has had contact with it or "been there". You just 'have to' encounter it sooner or later, there is no other way. It HAS to happen.
o:):)

The Void is not a dreadful place/state as some people (also many NDErs) want to make it believe, but it's wonderful as a springboard for projecting to all realities/planes you want, to get information in all forms (audio, visual, etc.) or make your own creations. I also use it for 'akashic' access and/or validations.

E.g. the crystal I saw in our recent RV experiment was floating in The Void. I also did a playing card validation years ago, success at first try (did not repeat it though)! So The Void gives valuable genuine information. Well, at least that is what my data/research tells me so far. "It" (or the intelligence(s)) behind it) even corrected me when I was wrong and found about it only later! And it is a relaxing state/place to be. I assume Shu-Man would agree since he also has ample experience with it.

I might do the article anyway one day, maybe on my Blog and then also (if Laron wants it ;)) as a copy on Transients. It was planned to have 3 articles actually, each representing a part/chapter:

1. The Void in literature (quite a lot I found on it, even Dolores Cannon QHHT has a full chapter on it!), I also contacted experts for this and got answers from most of them: Bill Buhlman, Robert Bruce, Tom Campbell, Kurt Leland, Jurgen Ziewe (only the last mentioned did not answer so far)
2. The Void on forum / message board accounts and discussions (and it's massive!) and
3. The Void in my own experience / research (I even call it 'Void Science' by now!).

Oops. Okay I saw by now I wrote too much here getting into rambling mode. But you see I love this topic. o:)
Anyway, gotta stop before it gets a novel. <:)

Glenda Ann

Rambling Companion
May 1, 2018
Blenheim, New Zealand
I don't know. He is often offline for weeks since I remember he is a merchant on the road touring marketplaces across the country. That's why it may take time before he posts. But normally he answers any questions - sooner or later.

I can only give you my humble opinion. Some projection methods like this one are visually / imagination-based and a switch is supposed to occur at some point. Bruce Moen, who was also an expert of the Monroe Institute, wrote books about this method.

Interesting for sure, but honestly not my cup of tea. For me that does not work. I really tried it but to no avail. No real 'switch' occurred for me so far. However, as the example above with the buddha figure viewing showed, real telepathic sending and receiving did occur (I 'sent' it or 'placed' it there and Shu-Man later seemingly received it).

However, I still see a great difference between AP/OBE as 'really' being there after exit including in some cases the infamous "energetic" events (vibrations, electricity, even kundalini waves I had two times in 2009 when I started this journey) and on the other hand the visualisation-based experience as a kind of Remote Viewing or clairvoyant vision - or as you say "vision questing". "Phasing" is a thing in between in my view.

All of what I say is just from my experience. So many times I read people who say it was OBE/AP but I believe it actually was more of a kind of imagination-exercise or visualisation. There's still a difference.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not saying that then the experience is not real. It is! It is as real as clairvoyance and RV and thus important info and insights may come through and be gathered. But it is not really 'being there' in my view. The classic AP/OBE with 'being there' is still different.

Many experiences I read about - here and elsewhere - seem also to be of this vision-request-kind, more visualisation based experiences, maybe also hypnagogic visuals, which is of course the precursor to an exit/OBE and real, too. The hypnagogic state is an excellent springboard/stepping-stone for OBE, the right window of opportunity.

It can lead to the SP (sleep paralysis) state where you feel your body in sleep mode (you really feel it immobilized and stiff) and often you then get vibration or other energetic experiences. Or the Void (more on it below!). There you get also people (helpers) touching you or talking to you - audibly! This is all NOT the imagination based thing at all, it is more 'sensual', that means applying almost all senses next to the visual (touch, smell, hear). You will spot the difference when you have been 'there' (Void, SP) or experienced it.

I know mine is not a popular view with a few people who want to call everyting AP/OBE already - but I am just honest with my take that OBE/AP is used a bit too inflationary by some people when it was just a clairvoyant, telepathic, visualisation/imagination-based or remote viewing (vision request) experience (which is still real!).

However, as Shu-Man explained, there is a 'switch' that can take place from one to the other - and one purpose of his technique was that at some point you make the switch and are 'really there'.

Did not work for me though with this technique, but I am more of a Wake-Back-To-Bed (WB2B) technique guy. That means I can do it better at night after I slept for 2-3 hours and then my mind and body are 'primed' for it. That is how for me "real" AP/OBE works then, including energetic events like vibrations, etc. Just my personal perspective and subsequently formed opinion, of course. Take it with a grain of salt if you will because all experience is personal.

No, it was always meant to be an astral 'place' only. Not a physical one. It might however in your creation/imagination/vision be a 'copy' of a physical room you know, with variations.

An example from my own experience, but with AP (not imagination) is what I call the "Lightportal" which is in fact my own former childhood room. I often projected there (more in my AP beginner years) alone and then flew out of the window for exploring astral and higher mental planes. Or sometimes I just flew around the house on a sunny day, just for fun, which was beautiful! <3

Or in other instances I met some of my helpers who sometimes also helped me out, grabbing me by my astral arms, legs, etc.. Sometimes two, sometimes just one. Sometimes the same one or a new one.
Often they took me by the hand and we flew together through the window or had some short conversations.
I say short because I could not hold the focus too long and got back to body/physical again, because these kind of 'real' OBE do not take long in my case, but I know it is the problem many projectors have.

Some of them I came to know even by name. One of my main guides is called 'Gálaca'. Another one was a guy in a kind of monk's robe with blue (!) skin, he could duplicate himself when flying with me, with a more light version on one hand and the 'right' version on the other hand when we flew above the astral city of my hometown, that was cool!

There are techniques for prolonging the experience, so called 'anchoring' methods, one technique is e.g. to rub or clap your 'astral' hands which helps you to anchor in the respective reality. I also felt the onset of eletricity around my astral body as a warning sign and then started to do the anchoring techniques to make the experience longer. Does not always work though. But the electric / goosebump feeling might be a very personal thing and not everyone has it. (I once asked on a forum if s.o. else had it and no one could confirm, so you see, many things remain person-specific).

Before I go on too much into technicalities let me give another recommendation: On the Astral Pulse, where I used to be on for years, you will also find many techniques and hints on how to achieve AP/OBE in the sticky threads.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/

Many truly skilled APs have posted there (including Shu-Man) and even some authors like Jurgen Ziewe and Frank Aardema whose book I introduced in my opening post were there years ago.

I also recommend the great Frank Kepple resource on the Pulse, it's a good article and also contains his simplified model of reality based on the wider work of Robert Monroe, the famous author on OBE and founder of the Monroe Institute. I recommend reading it. He was a valuable and respected member of the Pulse years ago but is now believed to have passed on, or at least has vanished many years ago somehow. Yet his legacy remains in his writing and his counselling for which he was so respected for:

http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

His simplified model is pretty good (although 'simple', of course). The steps from F1-F4 make sense to me with F1 being the physical and F4 the God/Higher Self, which he calls your "spiritual essence". F2 the lower private astral and 'dreamland', including all highly thought responsive environments. F3 the 'astral proper' but also any other 'higher' mental planes (as said, his model is very rough and simple). Also I like his description of "Phasing" which might even be a bit similar to Shu-Man's or Bruce Moen's method.

I disagree with Kepple on F2 being solely a 'private' place. Even if mostly so, you still can get 'visits' or messages by other consicounesses. I also disagree a bit with (or do not understand entirely) his 'view' of reincarnation or the Higher vs. incarnated Self, but it is also just a play of words and semantics in my view. It might not be that different after all.

I also like his take on the infamous "3D Black Void" as a connector between these phases F1-F4 and as a natural state for each of us, esp. when projecting from F2 to F3. I have my own experiments with The Void and wanted to write an article about it, but it is massive, too massive to have time for it now. It might well be we all come from there!

Every APer I have met (online) and read from, no matter if beginner or expert, at some point has had contact with it or "been there". You just 'have to' encounter it sooner or later, there is no other way. It HAS to happen.
o:):)

The Void is not a dreadful place/state as some people (also many NDErs) want to make it believe, but it's wonderful as a springboard for projecting to all realities/planes you want, to get information in all forms (audio, visual, etc.) or make your own creations. I also use it for 'akashic' access and/or validations.

E.g. the crystal I saw in our recent RV experiment was floating in The Void. I also did a playing card validation years ago, success at first try (did not repeat it though)! So The Void gives valuable genuine information. Well, at least that is what my data/research tells me so far. "It" (or the intelligence(s)) behind it) even corrected me when I was wrong and found about it only later! And it is a relaxing state/place to be. I assume Shu-Man would agree since he also has ample experience with it.

I might do the article anyway one day, maybe on my Blog and then also (if Laron wants it ;)) as a copy on Transients. It was planned to have 3 articles actually, each representing a part/chapter:

1. The Void in literature (quite a lot I found on it, even Dolores Cannon QHHT has a full chapter on it!), I also contacted experts for this and got answers from most of them: Bill Buhlman, Robert Bruce, Tom Campbell, Kurt Leland, Jurgen Ziewe (only the last mentioned did not answer so far)
2. The Void on forum / message board accounts and discussions (and it's massive!) and
3. The Void in my own experience / research (I even call it 'Void Science' by now!).

Oops. Okay I saw by now I wrote too much here getting into rambling mode. But you see I love this topic. o:)
Anyway, gotta stop before it gets a novel. <:)
thank you Sinera for the responses, links, insights and information on this fascinating practice. AP or OBEs are all very new to me but it feels like a great thing to learn to master even if a little because in my view our natural state is consciousness and the body is temporary and actually experiencing this by AP will help us grow into more of our true selves bringing more of it to earth which must be a good thing. I think I got to F1, no further! But with visitors so I agree with you on that point.
I’ll certainly do more reading and try to begin a practice.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I agree with Sinera about the difference between AP and OBE. I wrote about this in one of my articles. Actually OBE are more open areas than the AP which happen most of them early in the morning. We are really seeing our physical body and feel our astral body very clearly. During an OBE we can see ourselves in other planets or parallel worlds or other past lives and even we can have visions about past lives or the future or what would happen in the form of symbols fro most of them. We can carry souls during OBE and AP anyway.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Just to remove any confusion, astral projection and out of body experience are the same thing. Astral projection was the term used in the early days in the western world, when the pioneers were exploring and getting out of body into the lower levels of the 5th dimension, but once they moved beyond a certain frequency (from developing spiritually in the waking world and raising their energy body / vehicles they traveled in while out of body), the term astral projection didn't apply as they moved away and out of the astral planes and realms, so that is why out of body experience became more popular as people become more educated around how it all worked.

So for me, AP and OBE is when a copy of my consciousness splits off from my waking and/or semi-awake focus, or from a dream focus (in a dream, whether lucid or normal, as lucid dreaming is not AP/OBE), and ends up being somewhere entirely different (which could be the real time environment of the waking/sleeping space you were just physically in) with 100% of the focus on that place/plane/realm/space/location. This occurs simultaneously, to; being awake and conscious which is usually in a very relaxed and meditative state, and more commonly occurring in-between being awake and falling asleep; being in a dream state and projecting out of the dream, including a lucid dream where you become aware you are dreaming.

I have had instances of having a memory recall upon returning to my physical body, and having the focus back in this waking world completely, of two memories overlapping each other, one of a dream, and one of being out of body. I have seen my astral body above my physical, through my third eye as my eyes were closed, while practicing projection techniques, which showed me this is also a simultaneous experience as I was out of body, yet I was fully aware both instances.

Robert Bruce wrote about a similar situation in his book Astral Dynamics, where he was meditating and projecting, seeing his astral body in front of him in the room, yet also having the memory through his astral version looking back at his physical body, which again shows that we split off and are simaltaniously existing in more than one location at the exact same time.

A friend of mine in New Zealand told me of an OBE experience while he was riding his motorbike. He suddenly found himself out of body while he kept on riding, and was looking down at him self.

During an OBE we can see ourselves in other planets or parallel worlds or other past lives and even we can have visions about past lives or the future or what would happen in the form of symbols fro most of them. We can carry souls during OBE and AP anyway.
What I pick up from your written material is that you are not fully conscious, as you would be making the decisions your self, as when we are having an OBE / astral projection, we are in control of where we go and what we do. Of course, we can have another being (guide, higher self, friend, Earth incarnate projecting, teacher) help us go to another place, or take us there, but we are 100% conscious and aware, and have complete control. We can end up anywhere when coming out of body, but we have the choice to go anywhere as well when coming out of physical body.

What I think is happening to you is that you are just picking up on information and being shown it, similar to how dreams work and how data slips in to show us possible future events, past lives, alternative realities, etc. It could just be a lost in translation thing, but so much of what you have shared doesn't seem to be OBE or AP based.

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Laron said
"Just to remove any confusion, astral projection and out of body experience are the same thing"

This is not the same thing Laron. I don't think they are the same process. I know that from my own experiences. I know also that there are people who are ranked in the topic as Robert Monroe etc... But we don't have the same experiences anyway. I am fully conscious of my AP,'s and OBE's and I know they are not lucid dreaming. It also happens to me when I meditate do distance healing or think about someone I love. It comes from the heart. It is not an ego stuff and has nothing to do with it. I believe also that it is not given to us to be conscious of it unless we begin noticing it. But anyway names are only names and they never reflect the reality of what we experience.

Laron said:
"What I think is happening to you is that you are just picking up on information and being shown it, similar to how dreams work and how data slips in to show us possible future events, past lives, alternative realities, etc. It could just be a lost in translation thing, but so much of what you have shared doesn't seem to be OBE or AP based."

I think that OBE include visions and it is shown to us when we are in parallel worlds during that time. I know because I experienced these too. The information I usually seeing shown is not translate in human languages and signs. It comes through them after when we are back in our physical.

Laron said
"A friend of mine in New Zealand told me of an OBE experience while he was riding his motorbike. He suddenly found himself out of body while he kept on riding, and was looking down at him self."

This happened to him because he was not grounded. It happened to me many times and I have been off of my physical body in public places. I found my self in other worlds with other beings including ET's. I talked about this in some of my articles.

I just want to say that this topic is very interesting and that is because it is based on personal experiences. We don't have the same ones. And hopefully that is what makes it beautiful and unlimited. Others experiences are only a guiding step for those who are less experienced.

In the business world of learning AP and OBE 's people think that those who created it are the ones who have the right to decide wether this or that is not or is an AP. That is a false idea and not good for those who want to be more conscious of that, because it is part of our spiritual growth.

Anyway, I begun reading Robert Bruce and Robert Monroe when I was more conscious of what I was experiencing. The personal experience is for the first and only trigger to go further on that path.
Many of my OBE's had confirmation from others who saw me or met me even when I was giving healing distantly. Some of them are information about the shift in consciousness. I am not a professional in this area but I believe that we all have this ability and it has within to do with ego.

I have met my guides many times too and also heard their voices and language during astral projections. I know that as it happened to me last week. And it was not a dream.

We don't have to choose where to go we can allow ourselves to just go and discover ourselves and what we are guided to learn. It is the best way to learn too to just let ourselves fly in the infinite.

Reactions: Glenda Ann

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I didn't mean to question your abilities Henda, I was just saying that a lot of what you share has always felt to me that it was not a conscious out of body experience, this doesn't mean I thought you didn't have them.

This is not the same thing Laron. I don't think they are the same process. I know that from my own experiences.
This is from my experience and that of many others. I just looked at the Wikipedia entry for the first time.

"An out-of-body experience (OBE or sometimes OOBE) is an experience that typically involves a sensation of floating outside one's body and, in some cases, the feeling of perceiving one's physical body as if from a place outside one's body. The term out-of-body experience was introduced in 1943 by G. N. M. Tyrrell in his book Apparitions, and was adopted by researchers such as Celia Green and Robert Monroe] as an alternative to belief-centric labels such as "astral projection", "soul travel", or "spirit walking"" (Source)​
and​
"Astral projection (or astral travel) is a term used in esotericism to describe a willful out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of a soul or consciousness called an "astral body" that is separate from the physical body and capable of travelling outside it throughout the universe." (Source)​
So astral projection is just a term for when we are purposefully trying to get out of body, but once we are out of body it's called OBE. I think it's important to use common language and terms that are familiar so there is no confusion for people.

We can be floating out of body far beyond the Earth experience, in higher frequencies, planes, realms, dimensions and so on, consciously like we were awake, and for me I have found it's much more real than being awake on Earth (which is an amazing experience to really wake up, from living a life here) — and this is an OBE.

I think that OBE include visions
An OBE is not a vision but it can be a memory and moment of an OBE overlapping into a dream when we are not fully conscious and in control of the experience, and this can make it hard to determine what is a dream and what is the actual memory of the OBE, which could be a parallel reality, a future premonition, a past life, and so on. I have a lot of experience with this as well.

The information I usually seeing shown is not translate in human languages and signs. It comes through them after when we are back in our physical.
I'm not sure what you mean here. Do you mean we receive a download unconsciously upon waking of an experience because it couldn't be understood while dreaming and/or consciously out of body?

This happened to him because he was not grounded.
I don't feel that this is related to being grounded, which includes information you're not aware of about him and the experience. This is not a negative thing, this was safe as he was still in his body riding the bike, as we simultaneously exist in both places. This was important for him to experience, to show him that it was possible and that he has the potential to do this consciously for spiritual growth.

I just want to say that this topic is very interesting and that is because it is based on personal experiences. We don't have the same ones. And hopefully that is what makes it beautiful and unlimited. Others experiences are only a guiding step for those who are less experienced.
Agreed!
In the business world of learning AP and OBE 's people think that those who created it are the ones who have the right to decide wether this or that is not or is an AP.
Astral projection is when you are consciously aware of splitting from your body, with your full focus on the experience of the astral body split and floating/existing outside of the physical body. There is nothing to be confused about here. It is also like I mentioned earlier, when we consciously try and do this, so the term can be used for purposefully getting out of body, but also the symptoms and stages of going through the process to reach an OBE.

Many of my OBE's had confirmation from others who saw me or met me even when I was giving healing distantly.
I have had the same experiences so can relate.
We don't have to choose where to go we can allow ourselves to just go and discover ourselves and what we are guided to learn. It is the best way to learn too to just let ourselves fly in the infinite.
Yes, we don't have to, but it's very important we do learn to consciously direct our out of body experiences, whether we purposefully astral project out, or find ourselves out of body during meditation, or projecting out of a dream (willfully/consciously or not), as this will help us grow spiritually and is actually one of the most efficient methods for spiritual growth.

But we need to aim to shift beyond Earth related data and experiences, as this is such a small and limiting aspect of who we are. Firstly we are usually overcoming tests relating to fear, some which are presented to us, such as noticing things in our room when projecting, or being confronted with something while having an OBE elsewhere, and ego elements, which tie into our day to day life here and heavily impact our out of body travels as we can easily create situations with our mind if we don't have control of our ego. We need to develop our vehicles beyond just the astral body, so we can access the higher dimensions, and spend time in them longer, without the assistance of another aspect of ourselves.

Thanks for your discussion Henda, as these things can help others learn a lot. <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinera and Henda

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I know that you did not mean to tell me that you are questioning my abilities. I wanted to stress that we are different in this process even though it is given to everyone to have such experiences. I am going to write an article about some of those I had since 2017. And YES Spiritual Growth is the trigger :-D

Reactions: Maryann and Laron

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
oh i absolutely LOVE it! I am what I call an accidental explorer, as ive only AP'd a few times and only realized it AFTER I woke up and grounded myself. HOWEVER there have been times where i try consciously and in the past I were able to get my legs out and my arms, sometimes my head. But my torso gets stuck, my legs will feel like they are up in the air floating as if they are in water, just floating around. so any help i get is great. I find astral projection to be an ABSOLUTE consciousness expanding experience. once someone does this, they normally end up with other abilities do to the expansion of conscious which was the reason i wanted to do this back over 10 years ago. id say 16 years ago was the first time I was able to feel my body vibrating into EXTREMES and was about to pop out before the vibration stopped. normally when it stops this means your out of the body however this was not the case. I DID ask my guides as well as Arch michael AND the man who raised me who died when i was 16.

They all told me the same thing, "you belong with your feet on the ground" that was NOT something i wanted to hear. however i feel things have changed and since i am so involved in light work and so involved with expanding my consciousness I just cannot see why my higher self would prevent me from stepping out of my body to learn at this point in my life. I have came a LOOONG way vibration/frequency-wise. the amount of true unconditional Love that has continued to increase causing me tears, as it started when i was a kid, a little baby kid under age of 5. It started maybe even when i was born but this last few years have been a MAJOR development and Im assuming its because... i dont know, maybe its because of who I was before i came here. i know some people are just here to spread love just by existing HOWEVER given my healing and intuitive empath gifts I feel i am here for much more than to simply spread love that radiates from my being to those whom are around me. this maybe the case BUT i feel its only a portion of what i am here to do therefore what spirit said when it comes to myself needing my feet planted on the ground, i feel its out dated and was a message for me at THAT time. if anyone has medium-istic abilities, maybe you can look into that. if not thats fine too. THE REASON i went into all of that was because i wanted to explain my problem with consciously AP-ing.

I NOW feel given our frequencies/vibrations which are much higher now, we ALL should be able to have the ability to AP.

Okay so I tried to create an account on the exploration in consciousness board just to reply with a few questions to the poster however when i try creating the account I fill everything out but it never goes through because of this ------> "Verification: ReCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load." so when i DO reload it takes me to an error page lol Ive tried to see if it will load on my laptop, my nephews computer and that Ipad i was using before i got this laptop. on ALL THREE devices, it never loaded therefore it wont let me create an account, oh well, maybe it will work eventually.

thank you so much for this post. any help i can get is worth A LOT to me!!! so i appreciate these things much more than people may realize. THANK YOU!
MUCH LOVE AND GRATITUDE,

- Michael -

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lila and Sinera

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)