What is your personal explanation of what a ET is? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Just for a moment, put aside what you have heard from another, read, learnt, watched, etc, and use your feelings to answer this one: What is your personal explanation of what an ET is?

When you examine the Wikipendia page, the definition for an extraterrestrial is the following.

Extraterrestrial life, also called alien life (or, if it is a sentient or relatively complex individual, an "extraterrestrial" or "alien"), is life that occurs outside of Earth and that probably did not originate from Earth. These hypothetical life forms may range from simple prokaryotes to beings with civilizations far more advanced than humanity. The Drake equation speculates about the existence of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. The science of extraterrestrial life in all its forms is known as exobiology.

I’m going to jump in at some point and give you my opinion but I don’t want to sway the answers by including something right now.

Remember, go by your feeling. O.O

Reactions: Tania and Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Well, that's a prompt, if ever I saw one! As I've never actually met one in the flesh - that leads me to think that's what they are - not in the flesh. I'm pretty sure what they are is consciousness, expressed in a format most on Earth are unfamiliar with. And since consciousness is highly telepathic, that leads me to think that one must develop one's organ of telepathy - and get over the limited 5-sense perception. And to get over that pretty high chain-link boundary fence, one must get over fear, fear being a blanket that chokes off experience.

But that's looking through a one-way mirror from this side. What if some of the ETs themselves also suffer from fear, which they find impossible to shake off? Aggression is a response to being pushed by fear.

So I think the more consciously evolved, the less fearful, and the less aggressive. My greatest wish is to get to live on a plane of consciousness at that level.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
In my opinion ETs are simply another expressions of consciousness. Some that have a physical form (human or not), others that our very limited regular senses can't perceive but still have some kind of form and that under some unknown yet conditions we perceive once in a while, plus there are others are pure consciousness that travel all over and we can't sense.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
"ET" by definition is physical-science defined, so if we go by "extraterrestrial", then any dictionary defines it.

However, if we were to base it on reality, extradimensionality and consciousness planes, we'd have to expand that exponentially.
First, it is possible that all life on Earth are ETs through panspermia and species seeding.
Second, beings/creatures/etc. from other dimensions entering this plane (angels, demons, lost souls, creatures/beings from other dimensions or are out-of-phase) are ETs.
Third, we "humans" are technically ETs, since we are all part of Higher Selves that have 'other selves' in other places like the Pleiades, Alpha Centauri, etc. (as detailed throughout transients, Henda, etc.) This also extends to volunteer souls as well.
Fourth, same goes with enlightened beings such as Buddha/Jesus/Maitreya/etc., and other enlightened beings. They have access to extradimensional/extra-consciousness powers that are not "Earth born", so I'd consider them ETs as well.

My two and "higher-consciousness half" cents.

Last edited:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
In my opinion, we are all consciousness having an experience.
Humans is consciousness having an experience in third density.
ETs is consciousness experiencing many dimensions, the ones on the lower dimensions, we can communicate with.
The higher dimensions are more difficult to comunnicate with while still in human form.

Whether Human, Pleiadian, or any other of the myriad beings, it’s consciousness in all its wonderful, diverse forms, creating and experiencing.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Et extra terrestial as seen in ancient thinking the superior not understood lifeform to ours with intelligence comming from an unknown place

As i see it for the moment it s the mostly invisible intelligence that exist in most parts of the universe

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
One thing I think most of know is that an ET can be both physical, and multidimensional, but each species seems to be different in some way, and from what I pick up, we have beings that come here for a mission, a purpose and need to use a physical body for that purpose, yet don’t reside within our dimension/plane, and need to return from where they are from after their task is complete.

Sometimes such beings are ETs from another location in our universe, but existing at a different frequency so that we would not perceive them even if we came across their home world.

On top of that, there are individual consciousness’ that come down from planes outside of our physical universe, and I mean completely outside, so that they may reside in a dimension above the 4th, or even 5th. These can be perceived as ETs, angels, gods, and so on. That doesn’t mean the ETs that come from our universe, existing primarily at a higher/different frequency, are also not sometimes perceived as angels and gods.

When it comes to the beings that reside in our universe and which are either on a similar frequency, or not far off, I think one of the best sources I’ve come across is Charles Hall who worked near to them in Nevada, where three different groups have/had bases. The Greys, the Tall whites and the Norwegian aliens.

There are said to be ETs advising and in contact with each US president, and this may be the same for a small number of other super powers. Again, these are likely the ones that are from our Universe and closely match our vibration and simply have more advanced tech, so their purpose here is related to the physical universe, whether resources, knowledge, and/or alliances are required.

Then we have the cabal group which has an ET influence from a race that is not as friendly as most of the ones we know about—a form of reptilian most likely.

So in conclusion, there are a range of life forms out there, all existing at different levels, and some of the situations that come up for humans can be confusing because we don’t fully understand what is going on. Charles Hall talked about being hypnotized by the tall whites at one stage when the children were around, and losing time as a result. This was not done out of harm, but simply for the protection of the tall white children, or some other agenda that was pertinent to the situation; it seems that this is a common technology among the aliens closer to home, and is likely a technology that human groups on Earth could have access to (the latest season of the Xfiles touches on this knowledge).

But one thing that I think is really important to get, is that each individual, whatever vehicle they are inside, is having an experience as a consciousness, as a soul/spirit, based on what the over-soul and higher self needs to achieve for spiritual learning and growth. If that vehicle happens to be in a form that is not aligned with good, then that is for a good reason, as that experience needs to occur, as after all we have to understanding the dark, before we can fully find the light.

Also, good and bad is something that can be understood completely differently depending on how you look at it, and where you are looking in from. Think of history and religion, and what took place based on religious orders. Think about what takes place when people try and defend their homeland, yet are made out to be terrorists? Of course terrorism is both real, but also sometimes created to control by fear. So bad is not always as it seems.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
yet don’t reside within our dimension/plane, and need to return from where they are from after their task is complete
I just re-watched the film Elysium (after about six years since I saw it originally in the cinema) and I think I had deeper understandings of it, this time. For one thing, there was that man called John Carlyle (who I had just thought was Illuminati bloodline 101) who was making a short visit to Los Angeles, Earth and was heading back to Elysium in near Earth orbit as quickly as he could, because he had trouble breathing the air in Earth's atmosphere. There were lots of other features in the film, perhaps for another discussion.

Reactions: Tania and Anaeika

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
One thing I think most of know is that an ET can be both physical, and multidimensional, but each species seems to be different in some way, and from what I pick up, we have beings that come here for a mission, a purpose and need to use a physical body for that purpose, yet don’t reside within our dimension/plane, and need to return from where they are from after their task is complete.

Sometimes such beings are ETs from another location in our universe, but existing at a different frequency so that we would not perceive them even if we came across their home world.

On top of that, there are individual consciousness’ that come down from planes outside of our physical universe, and I mean completely outside, so that they may reside in a dimension above the 4th, or even 5th. These can be perceived as ETs, angels, gods, and so on. That doesn’t mean the ETs that come from our universe, existing primarily at a higher/different frequency, are also not sometimes perceived as angels and gods.

When it comes to the beings that reside in our universe and which are either on a similar frequency, or not far off, I think one of the best sources I’ve come across is Charles Hall who worked near to them in Nevada, where three different groups have/had bases. The Greys, the Tall whites and the Norwegian aliens.

There are said to be ETs advising and in contact with each US president, and this may be the same for a small number of other super powers. Again, these are likely the ones that are from our Universe and closely match our vibration and simply have more advanced tech, so their purpose here is related to the physical universe, whether resources, knowledge, and/or alliances are required.

Then we have the cabal group which has an ET influence from a race that is not as friendly as most of the ones we know about—a form of reptilian most likely.

So in conclusion, there are a range of life forms out there, all existing at different levels, and some of the situations that come up for humans can be confusing because we don’t fully understand what is going on. Charles Hall talked about being hypnotized by the tall whites at one stage when the children were around, and losing time as a result. This was not done out of harm, but simply for the protection of the tall white children, or some other agenda that was pertinent to the situation; it seems that this is a common technology among the aliens closer to home, and is likely a technology that human groups on Earth could have access to (the latest season of the Xfiles touches on this knowledge).

But one thing that I think is really important to get, is that each individual, whatever vehicle they are inside, is having an experience as a consciousness, as a soul/spirit, based on what the over-soul and higher self needs to achieve for spiritual learning and growth. If that vehicle happens to be in a form that is not aligned with good, then that is for a good reason, as that experience needs to occur, as after all we have to understanding the dark, before we can fully find the light.

Also, good and bad is something that can be understood completely differently depending on how you look at it, and where you are looking in from. Think of history and religion, and what took place based on religious orders. Think about what takes place when people try and defend their homeland, yet are made out to be terrorists? Of course terrorism is both real, but also sometimes created to control by fear. So bad is not always as it seems.

I agree with everything you have said , Laron, as I read your words, I experienced feelings of, joy, upliftment, and felt like grabbing hold of,you and skipping around shouting ‘ Youre right, old darling, you are so right ‘

I know it at a deep level, and it brought back that old yearning to return home, which in its turn, saw me blinking back those old waywood tears...sigh...<3

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I still remember when i realized that a UFO was any unidentified object - not just a disc :) It is that feeling when you discover grown ups dont know anything and are just telling you what to do and playing a violent game with humanity and our shared ressources.
Anyways an ET would have to be that - the feeling i mean that someone / something carries that in you ignites the understanding that anything and everything you were taught and told or made to believe Can be entirely different. So an ET meeting would be a meeting with a sentinent where you realize your own expansion and growth from the mere proximity, and it changes you to know - you have ben in contact with something not of this Earth.

Last edited:
  • I agree
Reactions: June and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
We live in the manifest 3D world, so we expect to see things in the manifest 3D. This is a small, possibly very specialized, expression of existence. I think the original spiritual concept is that Source is not an entity, but an Awareness, that sends rays of itself into Universes chosen by themselves, for their own erudition. For instance, we came to a Free Will Universe. Not all of the known Universes are. The fact that the rays are impossible to separate from original Source, means they never are separated, at all, ever. However, they may choose to feel they are, in their journeyings. And I do feel the inevitability - and joy - of total, integrated Unity, not being a particle of Source, but being Source. Each and every terrestrial and extraterrestrial life is Source. And Source is Joy and Bliss that everything is whole and integrated, and not made up of parts. It's a seamless experience lived by many different expressions.

• Love this post!
  • I agree
Reactions: June and Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I didnt read any of the what you all shared before now - as to go with the feeling and not be influenced :) and i must say all are very much in agreement or one might say unity - so thank you Laron that is very meta really - rereading my own “feeling” apparantly i am a 12 year Old in a 40 something Human body. :-))

• Divine
Reactions: June and Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
documentary of Charles Hall about his experiences with the Tall Whites.
Ran across this not long ago - one of the most interesting accounts I've heard - not flashy - just a man's account of what happened.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)