What are you reading? Share your cover! (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Sorry Laron , all I get is :
'Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.'

I'm very loath to disable my adblocker these days, as when I've done it in the past I end up with a load of c**p being downloaded.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Getting to the end of this. Based on my intuitive feeling, this is a very accurate portrayal of the situation around the ET and UFO presence on Earth. It has some deep and detailed information on the cabal which is also very important to learn about because of how society is controlled, and many technologies are suppressed.

unack.jpg

NextBeing

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 9, 2018
east sussex UK
Based on my intuitive feeling, this is a very accurate portrayal of the situation around the ET and UFO presence on Earth. It has some deep and detailed information on the cabal which is also very important to learn about because of how society is controlled, and many technologies are suppressed.

I agree with your thoughts around this information and it reminds me of something related to this that might be important for us to bear in mind IF ITS TRUE of course. The conversation that came to mind as I read your comments comes from I think it was called 'The other Side Of Infinity'...about a page in length...

“We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The Predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so... I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! "This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico ... They took us over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them." "No, no, no, no," [Carlos Casteneda replies] "This is absurd don Juan. What you're saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone." "Why not?" don Juan asked calmly. "Why not? Because it infuriates you? ... You haven't heard all the claims yet. I want to appeal to your analytical mind. Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradictions between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behaviour. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of belief, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal." "'But how can they do this, don Juan? [Carlos] asked, somehow angered further by what [don Juan] was saying. "'Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?" "'No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous manoeuvre stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous manoeuvre from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now." "I know that even though you have never suffered hunger... you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its manoeuvre is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear." "The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when [the predator] made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then, everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man. What I'm saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat." "There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic.”

Reactions: Alain and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This is just some light-hearted reading (officially, in the sci-fi genre) but actually closer to reality than many might think! (Also, since I think Disclosure is not going to happen for the mass populace, it will be up to all of us to understand and be able to clarify hidden or deceptive activities that may be happening on or around our planet. In much the same way as Aldous Huxley did with Brave New World or George Orwell with 1984.) If you want to know what I think is really going on, it goes far beyond the premises laid out in this novel. I've swung more to the viewpoint of David Jacob, and interestingly, his views were disseminated just this week by Clif High on the Rex Bear program. Anyhow, as I said, a light read. I am impressed that the author was around 80 years old when creating this story - shows that knowledge and imagination don't go rancid with age.

51I3Iut9hnL._AC_US218_.jpg

NextBeing

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 9, 2018
east sussex UK
This is just some light-hearted reading (officially, in the sci-fi genre) but actually closer to reality than many might think! (Also, since I think Disclosure is not going to happen for the mass populace, it will be up to all of us to understand and be able to clarify hidden or deceptive activities that may be happening on or around our planet. In much the same way as Aldous Huxley did with Brave New World or George Orwell with 1984.) If you want to know what I think is really going on, it goes far beyond the premises laid out in this novel. I've swung more to the viewpoint of David Jacob, and interestingly, his views were disseminated just this week by Clif High on the Rex Bear program. Anyhow, as I said, a light read. I am impressed that the author was around 80 years old when creating this story - shows that knowledge and imagination don't go rancid with age.

View attachment 6052
HM - Again, I agree with your thoughts on this matter and I appreciate your sharing this book.
I also view Jacobs input concerning the re-seeding of the planet with a more intelligent but more predictably programmable and obedient hybrid race of sapiens as important to consider. I read a lot of John Mack's work after he was killed in London and Dr Karla Turner in an attempt to form an opinion on whether there is more than one agenda going on beneath the radar of awareness. If you step back out and take the big worldview perspective and see all the madness going on on the planet, I find that the only way it all makes sense and the dots line up is if some of these more outrageous ideas might actually be true.
Many well known people claim that alien intervention is a fact of our existence including the gnostics, the maya, the dogon, Phillip K Dick, Colin Wilson, Don Juan, etc...etc...
Believing it is the hard part I guess....

Reactions: Snowmelt

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
You don't need to run an ad blocker on this site Toller. It was just an embedded Facebook post of mine. We use embedded posts here so you might want to look into resolving that. (Try this google search to see how to add an exception:https://www.google.com/search?num=30&newwindow=1&ei=1YoaXI_THNrgrQGwpqHIDQ&q=add+exceptionto+ad+blockers&oq=add+exceptionto+ad+blockers&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i13i30.10959.13406..13482...0.0..0.443.2893.2-2j4j2....3..0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j0i13j0i22i30.etA1ozUQ_cU)
I don't, I whitelisted Roundtable way back now. It doesn't seem to be Tracking Protection either, I've got a weird setting in about:config probably. Not to worry, I use a copy of Vivaldi for these eventualities.

Anyway, who says dinosaurs became extinct, I see lots of them every day. Pretty sure when humans leave the earth, they'll take over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laron and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Getting to the end of this. Based on my intuitive feeling, this is a very accurate portrayal of the situation around the ET and UFO presence on Earth. It has some deep and detailed information on the cabal which is also very important to learn about because of how society is controlled, and many technologies are suppressed.

it seems to be also made in form of film you saw it already?

T

thesmileyone

Currently...

Good if controversial author for the 3D world...he is along the mindset of "Enjoying the Decline" or "Watching the world burn" though, lacks any kind of spiritual foresight or empathy. I thought about sending him some love but hey...free will.
My IQ is 151 and the book nails it, but I am pretty sure high IQ and autism are signs of people who have come in to the human form to help (Dolores 3 waves / Ra's Wanderers) unfortunatly a lot of that books audience still have amnesia. When I have written my spiritual stuff I hope to interview him about some things to try and cross populate his audience with mine to see if it will awaken these high IQ people.

Having read 3 Waves I bought this next and am about 5% through.

Queued.

Queued, supposed to be good...

Read about a page, need to read the rest, didn't find the writing flowed as well as Dolores' does.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
"Convoluted Universe Book 3" by Dolores Cannon. Very interesting. It's about past lives, including non-human past lives.

Reactions: Lila

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Currently into this. Can finally read some of it now that the holidays are winding down.
15464567429861286907405.jpg

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Do you have any news articles or links to these disappearances?
I posted two experiences that I had with a friend, who disappeared and reappeared, on two separate occasions.
Virtually reappearing in front of my eyes outside a shop.
Others then wrote in with other such experiences.

I have searched for the post but can’t find it. I can’t remember where I posted it. The title, I think, was something like. ( Friends disappearing ??? Sorry I can’t be of more help, head like a sieve now days, but should you wish to read the comments, I’m sure one of the lovelies on here will know where to go.

Reactions: Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I posted two experiences that I had with a friend, who disappeared and reappeared, on two separate occasions.
Virtually reappearing in front of my eyes outside a shop.
Others then wrote in with other such experiences.

I have searched for the post but can’t find it. I can’t remember where I posted it. The title, I think, was something like. ( Friends disappearing ??? Sorry I can’t be of more help, head like a sieve now days, but should you wish to read the comments, I’m sure one of the lovelies on here will know where to go.

Managed to find it. :fp Thread........Shift in consciousness and the new earth.........title....Friends disappearing....Aug 31st 2016.

Then Dec 8th 2016. Title...The Mandela Effect.., same thread.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
T

thesmileyone

I wonder if such things happen to prepare us for whatever is upcoming.

Like if we have seen/experienced it all already we will be in a good position to get over the initial shock of whatever occurs quickly so that we can do our job (helping people through it).

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I explained how I walked past him twice. He didn't see me or I him.
Huh. This has happened to me and my wife. I didn't see her. I just thought I was getting old and not paying attention. There are plenty of times I can see her, but once in a while, while I'm actually looking for her, I walk right past her.

If he didn't see you, June , and you didn't see him, this sort of supports the theory that people can, during this transition, blink between the 2 earths.

Thank you for the link!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Huh. This has happened to me and my wife. I didn't see her. I just thought I was getting old and not paying attention. There are plenty of times I can see her, but once in a while, while I'm actually looking for her, I walk right past her.

If he didn't see you, June , and you didn't see him, this sort of supports the theory that people can, during this transition, blink between the 2 earths.

Thank you for the link!
I see your point, but the time it took me to stand outside the shop, then go into the charity shop and search, then come back to my original position on the pavement, when he suddenly appeared in my peripheral vision, must have been 2/3 mins, maybe more.

One of us must have been on a different timeline, maybe even a higher dimension.
I’m very aware of all this, he most certainly is not, just shrugging it off as a....that was weird....type of thing.

He apparently didn’t notice any difference while we were separated, neither did I.
The point I’m trying to make in a very long winded way is.....you mention being able to blink between the two earths, I was gone for more than a blink, and everything was exactly the same, you would think one would notice some difference, especially being aware and intuitive.

Reactions: Lila and Alain

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
He apparently didn’t notice any difference while we were separated, neither did I.
Same here. I do have some sensitivities to stronger energies but I don't think I'm real sensitive to this stuff like others are.

I'm a programmer, I'm trained to be detail-oriented. I'm also trained to look for the tiniest thing that might be out of place in written code, like a colon that should be a semi-colon, a misplaced period in a sea of programming code, etc. I've done this a lot for 30+ years, it's my main job. Yet I can't see my own wife next to me? It's bizarre.

Reactions: Lila and Alain

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Same here. I do have some sensitivities to stronger energies but I don't think I'm real sensitive to this stuff like others are.

I'm a programmer, I'm trained to be detail-oriented. I'm also trained to look for the tiniest thing that might be out of place in written code, like a colon that should be a semi-colon, a misplaced period in a sea of programming code, etc. I've done this a lot for 30+ years, it's my main job. Yet I can't see my own wife next to me? It's bizarre.
Actually, when it comes to spiritual stuff, stuff that is not of this 3d world, I feel it is best not to be too detail-oriented, that could be why your finer sensitivities have not, so far, come to the fore.
It’s no good looking for the tiniest thing that might be out of place with this, it will only block you, i m v.

But, like us all, you have your own journey to travel in your own unique way.
At my age, I still don’t know if I’m on my ass or my elbow sometimes.:))

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
stuff that is not of this 3d world, I feel it is best not to be too detail-oriented,
Wise words

Like you therium, I'm a detail person - analyst by disposition and trade. I'll given you an example. I attended a meeting where a young woman was talking about her experiences as a walk-in. As she talked, I began to notice her aura, which was cool because I don't often see those. Then I noticed a light-body behind her. Before I knew what I was doing, my mind started to dismiss it, and it started to fade. However, I caught myself and said "yes, I am seeing that", and it stayed in my vision. Because it was something "way out there", my rational self started to drop it from my conscious sight.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I wonder if such things happen to prepare us for whatever is upcoming.

Like if we have seen/experienced it all already we will be in a good position to get over the initial shock of whatever occurs quickly so that we can do our job (helping people through it).
We're bridge stanchions.

T

thesmileyone

Yes I agree.

I have spent the last week trying to find a solid difference of opinion / reason as to why Dolores is wrong...and coming up with nothing too. I think it is important to look at information from all angles rather than just believing it especially if it empowers you.

I mean she could have just made it all up to sell a lot of books, which is what unawakened people would say... yet just knowing who I am has basically killed all my spiritual anxiety / feelings of utter dread I used to get sometimes in meditation. It's like everything has clicked into place.

Also a clairvoyant told my Mother a series of predictions, all of which except two have come true, including her getting cancer at one point (and he was specific). What he said about me, and I was still in her womb at the time, was that I will be famous for my "looks or personality".

I have always wondered about that because I stay overweight to avoid the attention of women and gay men, (used to get hit on by a lot of both when younger and attractive, I am a giant after all) and I keep myself pretty much reclusive.

Yet being a stanchion or a beacon or w/e after the Event, where a lot of people are looking for support, literally, that would make sense.

Either that or my upcoming book?

Again the fact this clairvoyant nailed it so well just adds more foundation to spiritual genuineness and weakens the doubt of mental schizophrenia.

I am about to start a new thread about the 5 clairs, look out for that..

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
thesmileyone , I agree, the Dolores Cannon material backs up many of the myths and religions of the world and throughout history, and also covers times when non-humans have crashed on the earth. There are myths about these people too, from various countries. There is a myth about one area in China where some short Grays crash landed and lived out their lives there. The people in the area are still very short, much shorter than average Chinese. The adults are around 4' tall but some adults were 3' tall.

weakens the doubt of mental schizophrenia.
My theory is that at least some schizophrenia is when a really sensitive person with gifts is hearing all these voices, and not all the spirits are good. Wes Penre says there are some really bad spirits in the realm that borders our 3rd frequency. Some of them try to trap people after they die with religion, and claim they are their god. Some try to talk to sensitive people on earth and mess with them.

Not all spirits are good.

NextBeing

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 9, 2018
east sussex UK
Therium
Thesmileyone
I would be interested to know if either of you have read the book 'Walking Among Us' By Dr David Jacobs? And if so, what are your thoughts on his findings?
I've been reading the Urantia material for some years now in an attempt to see if it makes any sense to me. I note that thesmileyone has this book on his 'to-do-list' and, again, I would be fascinated to hear what you think if and when you get around to it.
With regard to Delores, I found her books quite difficult to read for some reason but I heard her speak live and have listened to many of her videoed presentations. I resonate with the messages and have noticed similarities and common threads with other, apparently channelled information.
I also found it curious to note that you, thesmileyone, found Marciniaks work 'lacked flow'. I read the book 'Earth' by her and found it read almost like a faintly remembered myth from home. The information therein resonated very strongly with me also, and, again, if either you or therium have any thoughts on her other works, I'd be very interested in your opinions. Peace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)