What are you reading? Share your cover! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Abby

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida
Anybody read these books? Life changing information 2A601444-B11E-4483-A434-AF561AEFD10A.jpegfor me. I highly recommend, even for the skeptic.

• Winner
Reactions: Laron

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Anybody read these books? Life changing information for me. I highly recommend, even for the skeptic.
Yes, and the Destiny of Souls, but if you want to get the bigger picture you need to read Dolores Cannon's books.

1. Five Lives Remembered
2. Jesus and the Essenes
3. They Walked with Jesus
4. Between Death and Life
5. Conversations with Nostradamus – Volume 1
6. Conversations with Nostradamus – Volume 2
7. Conversations with Nostradamus – Volume 3 (followed by Addendum)
8. A Soul Remembers Hiroshima
9. Legacy From the Stars
10. The Legend of Starcrash
11. Keepers of the Garden
12. The Custodians
13. The Convoluted Universe – Book One
14. The Convoluted Universe – Book Two
15. The Convoluted Universe – Book Three
16. The Convoluted Universe – Book Four
17. The Three Waves of Volunteers & the New Earth
18. The Search for Hidden Sacred Knowledge
19. The Convoluted Universe – Book Five

Start from number 9.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Laron and Abby

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Anybody read these books? Life changing information for me. I highly recommend, even for the skeptic.
I've not read his books but know of the author. I thought his explanations of displaced souls that hang around very interesting. (I lived in a house with one when I was a child.)

Abby

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 28, 2018
Florida
(I lived in a house with one when I was a child.)
As have I! I remember seeing this big grey static-y blob of energy zip around my houses corners and along the fences- my siblings recall seeing it too at the same time. I still live here too.

What he discusses about these discarnate entities is interesting, definitely; I just read recently the story of one of his clients becoming one of these after a traumatic past life before they were gently guided to return to the spirit world.
:)

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Anybody read these books? Life changing information View attachment 11365for me. I highly recommend, even for the skeptic.

These books were a large part of what helped me grasp not being a Christian anymore. It helped me transition and to formulate a different understanding of our afterlife and really jump started me into my spiritual life.
Highly recommend.

Reactions: Abby

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hi, Angela. How are you? I was talking to my daughter about her boyfriend's family the other day, whom I haven't met. And I told her to just tell them I'm bookish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

RT Fundraising: 2021 Hosting Costs

Total amount
$638.80
Goal
$803.00
Donation ends: