• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

What are you reading? Share your cover!

Angela

Resolute Spirit
Diving into this now.
I've always loved the classics. And old lore poems like Paradise Lost, Gilgamesh, Beowolf, etc.
I think I'm going to really love this.
15334001659211868644848.jpg

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
Diving into this now.
I've always loved the classics. And old lore poems like Paradise Lost, Gilgamesh, Beowolf, etc.
View attachment 5087
Jeepers - the smell of the salt spray on the Aegean Sea, and the never-ending forested hills of Illyria!

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Diving into this now.
I'm yet to read that one—one day!

June

Boundless Creation
And then on to reread this one, a couple lost their only daughter, moved to Alaska, and built a snow daughter.
A magical, charming tale. 8DD3B1B5-C328-455D-A809-844B4FA50984.jpeg

Angela

Resolute Spirit
Doing this one. Hopefully this will help jump start my home language studying. I want nothing more than to be a polyglot.
1534645252358573011623.jpg
I keep burning out, so I hope this will give me some fresh new ideas. The author is an opera singer, so he had to learn a bunch of languages for that, and developed a lot of cheats to get the hang of languages quicker to reach fluency faster.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Doing this one. Hopefully this will help jump start my home language studying
Let me know how this works. I'm around people who speak other languages, and I'd like to chime in.

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
Doing this one. Hopefully this will help jump start my home language studying. I want nothing more than to be a polyglot.
View attachment 5188
I keep burning out, so I hope this will give me some fresh new ideas. The author is an opera singer, so he had to learn a bunch of languages for that, and developed a lot of cheats to get the hang of languages quicker to reach fluency faster.
Great effort. Polyglot in language and experienced food lover.

Angela

Resolute Spirit
Let me know how this works. I'm around people who speak other languages, and I'd like to chime in.
I'm making my way through the book and I think it's a great resource to help with learning a language. He's basically teaching you how to structure your learning of a new language for maximum memory recall and learning for fluency and proper accents and all that. He offers a lot of resources (many of which I've ordered or am preparing to order as I see the definite value in it) for multiple languages. He also is a big proponent of the international phonetic alphabet (which I am going to learn as it is a goal of mine to learn multiple languages.)

Gunther

Aware Presence
1535481405085.png

Timeless truths discussed with perhaps, a more modern approach. This is not about physical ascension, but rather an internal ascension back to what we truly are, at the very core of our being.

About 90% through the book, and have really enjoyed it. Well worth the read, imv.

It is available as a free download at https://zingdad.com/publications/books/the-ascension-papers-book-1 472 Pages in pdf format. It is downloadable in other formats too.

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable

Theresa W

Illusion Investigator
So far it's a great book! Never read anything quite like this on to invite them to your event.

To get a better feel for the P'nti, a group of extraterrestrials that live under Sandia Mountain, check out officialfirstcontact.com

Su and her husband Rev White Otter discuss first discuss meeting the group via telepathy, and gradually learning who they are, and why they are here. They created a guide to teach telepathy, that is free on that site. Very fascinating, and has me amping up my game ;)

They have also been on Jimmychurchradio as well. And they have a Twitter account..

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)