What are you reading? Share your cover! (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Diving into this now.
I've always loved the classics. And old lore poems like Paradise Lost, Gilgamesh, Beowolf, etc.
I think I'm going to really love this.
15334001659211868644848.jpg

Reactions: Theresa W

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Diving into this now.
I've always loved the classics. And old lore poems like Paradise Lost, Gilgamesh, Beowolf, etc.
View attachment 5087
Jeepers - the smell of the salt spray on the Aegean Sea, and the never-ending forested hills of Illyria!

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Diving into this now.
I'm yet to read that one—one day!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
This one, nice and light on hot and heavy days. A touch of sadness but mostly lighthearted and fun.

9ECD9FDC-D09E-4A2A-868F-F0D79D5D0FDF.jpeg

Reactions: Laron

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
And then on to reread this one, a couple lost their only daughter, moved to Alaska, and built a snow daughter.
A magical, charming tale.8DD3B1B5-C328-455D-A809-844B4FA50984.jpeg

Reactions: Laron and Angela

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Doing this one. Hopefully this will help jump start my home language studying. I want nothing more than to be a polyglot.
1534645252358573011623.jpg
I keep burning out, so I hope this will give me some fresh new ideas. The author is an opera singer, so he had to learn a bunch of languages for that, and developed a lot of cheats to get the hang of languages quicker to reach fluency faster.

Reactions: Theresa W and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Doing this one. Hopefully this will help jump start my home language studying
Let me know how this works. I'm around people who speak other languages, and I'd like to chime in.

Reactions: Angela

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Doing this one. Hopefully this will help jump start my home language studying. I want nothing more than to be a polyglot.
View attachment 5188
I keep burning out, so I hope this will give me some fresh new ideas. The author is an opera singer, so he had to learn a bunch of languages for that, and developed a lot of cheats to get the hang of languages quicker to reach fluency faster.
Great effort. Polyglot in language and experienced food lover.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Let me know how this works. I'm around people who speak other languages, and I'd like to chime in.
I'm making my way through the book and I think it's a great resource to help with learning a language. He's basically teaching you how to structure your learning of a new language for maximum memory recall and learning for fluency and proper accents and all that. He offers a lot of resources (many of which I've ordered or am preparing to order as I see the definite value in it) for multiple languages. He also is a big proponent of the international phonetic alphabet (which I am going to learn as it is a goal of mine to learn multiple languages.)

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Mh can serve even for those doing hard to learn new languages

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
1535481405085.png

Timeless truths discussed with perhaps, a more modern approach. This is not about physical ascension, but rather an internal ascension back to what we truly are, at the very core of our being.

About 90% through the book, and have really enjoyed it. Well worth the read, imv.

It is available as a free download at https://zingdad.com/publications/books/the-ascension-papers-book-1 472 Pages in pdf format. It is downloadable in other formats too.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I read this a while ago. It stuck out to me today on my bookshelf.
I'm a sucker for this kind of story.
20181011_161443.jpg

Reactions: Anaeika

Theresa W

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
So far it's a great book! Never read anything quite like this on to invite them to your event.

To get a better feel for the P'nti, a group of extraterrestrials that live under Sandia Mountain, check out officialfirstcontact.com

Su and her husband Rev White Otter discuss first discuss meeting the group via telepathy, and gradually learning who they are, and why they are here. They created a guide to teach telepathy, that is free on that site. Very fascinating, and has me amping up my game ;)

They have also been on Jimmychurchradio as well. And they have a Twitter account..

Attachments

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Theresa W

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Sorry for grammar errors..was having phone gremlins..

Twitter is SandiatheET if I recall right. But their website has a alot of good info. See Sasquatch.. :)

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I read this a while ago. It stuck out to me today on my bookshelf.
I'm a sucker for this kind of story.
View attachment 5662
Thanks, I didn't know she wrote a version of the Zorro story. I love just about anything she writes.

buddy love

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Oct 1, 2018
chiming in and in great awe of the books described in this thread.

will be coming back to this thread in November some time, as I am going to pack up the computer today to prepare for moving to a new dwelling space over the next weeks. super insulating the new space and weatherizing it. oh my

HERE Is a book which found me over two years ago. and has made such a difference in my adventures.

when we know we are eternal beings, and each of us has our own personal adventure to experience, then we can be open to Love on all levels.

since the camera is all packed up now. I will share from the link on amazon.

you can find a free chapter of this book online. there is a free Audible version fo rthose who do audio books.

Annie Kagan's brother Billy Fingers died. then came through to communicate with her. this is a book of his afterlife adventures.

easy to read. and deeply moving for me.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Currently reading this one. It is full of accounts of people seeing angels. Just started it and already on page 60! C6F9DDA3-CB94-44F0-89F9-D9F726C7AEFD.jpeg

Reactions: Angela and Lila

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Timeless truths discussed with perhaps, a more modern approach. This is not about physical ascension, but rather an internal ascension back to what we truly are, at the very core of our being.

About 90% through the book, and have really enjoyed it. Well worth the read, imv.

It is available as a free download at https://zingdad.com/publications/books/the-ascension-papers-book-1 472 Pages in pdf format. It is downloadable in other formats too.
Thanks for this one Gunther , I tried Thomas Campbell's 'My Big TOE' recently, but I just couldn't get past the excess flowery prose. But zingdad seems to be holding my attention. I seem to have great difficulty with esoteric books generally these days, but this one seems OK.

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
Thanks for this one Gunther , I tried Thomas Campbell's 'My Big TOE' recently, but I just couldn't get past the excess flowery prose. But zingdad seems to be holding my attention. I seem to have great difficulty with esoteric books generally these days, but this one seems OK.
You are very welcome Toller.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)