Info Vaccines for COVID: Origins, Loss if Civil Liberties, Theories & Info (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Reactions: Laron and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Here you go. Definitive evidence from analysis of govt data.
So - we were right all along.

We were having a conversation this evening about the increase in people wearing masks here, and this information suggests some of them have reasons to be concerned about their health, but I doubt that they know why.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Don't forget that this study doesn't include the other causes of death that result from the vaccine's side effects or other unknown effects, such as:

brain aneurysm
brain fog/heart arrest/etc causing "vaccidents"
substantial increase in all cancers over time
blood clots resulting in heart attacks/failure at a later time (misclassified for obvious reasons).
heart issues (myocarditis, pericarditis, etc.) that strike at any time
increase in allergies
increase in chronic diseases such as RA (see Eric Clapton)

also, the risk of these issues are the same as the study itself: after the 2nd booster, all risks skyrocket.

keep in mind that these are just statistics- for some people, they get issues after the 1st or 2nd doses.
It is basically the genomic population biology. Evolution in real time.

• Wise Post
Reactions: June and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Woke up thinking about this situation and what it means to the ones who survive. I know 2 people with auto-immune disease, and they are hyper aware of their environments and food. They've also had to search for helpful information and people because taking a pill does not fix it.

Do you suppose that the large numbers of people with issues like this will push a surge in natural/organic foods, functional medicine and other practitioners, air quality, and on and on?
If enough people cannot eat chemical laden foods, will Burger King, Taco Bell, and the like go out of business?
Will there be such a call for good foods that family farms will grow and corporate farms will languish?
At the same time, we get to pricing. It costs a fortune to buy good food, laundry soap, shampoo, etc.
The land being cultivated in corporate farms will not be useable for years, if at all because of all the chemicals. What will happen there?
Quite a conundrum.

• Wise Post
Reactions: June and Laron

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Woke up thinking about this situation and what it means to the ones who survive. I know 2 people with auto-immune disease, and they are hyper aware of their environments and food. They've also had to search for helpful information and people because taking a pill does not fix it.

Do you suppose that the large numbers of people with issues like this will push a surge in natural/organic foods, functional medicine and other practitioners, air quality, and on and on?
If enough people cannot eat chemical laden foods, will Burger King, Taco Bell, and the like go out of business?
Will there be such a call for good foods that family farms will grow and corporate farms will languish?
At the same time, we get to pricing. It costs a fortune to buy good food, laundry soap, shampoo, etc.
The land being cultivated in corporate farms will not be useable for years, if at all because of all the chemicals. What will happen there?
Quite a conundrum.
We embrace the chemicals, and we embrace the other side of our humanity - Death!

Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016

Quite a conundrum.
I don’t think we should worry unduly, I feel there are ways to heal the environment and our bodies, I suspect the cures are already available we just don’t know it yet.
The shift is going change things dramatically and it could just be this that brings the cures to our attention, or maybe our ET brothers and sisters pointing the way. Whatever it is I feel strongly that this is just a phase that looks hopeless at the moment but it’s curable, nothing is impossible .

• Compassionate
Reactions: Snowmelt and Linda

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Someone just sent me this short video from 1995, of Dr. Pierre Gilbert predicting what we now know:

“In the biological destruction, there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections. This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make it possible to control people. The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low-frequency waves, people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda.“ https://web.archive.org/web/20210623135408/https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-pierre-gilbert-contaminating-the-bloodstream-will-be-enforced-by-law-1995_nf2RZbkZpVRLNW5.html

• Informative
Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Someone just sent me this short video from 1995, of Dr. Pierre Gilbert predicting what we now know:

“In the biological destruction, there are the organized tempests on the magnetic fields. What will follow is a contamination of the bloodstreams of mankind, creating intentional infections. This will be enforced via laws that will make vaccination mandatory. And these vaccines will make it possible to control people. The vaccines will have liquid crystals that will become hosted in the brain cells, which will become micro-receivers of electromagnetic fields where waves of very low frequencies will be sent. And through these low-frequency waves, people will be unable to think, you’ll be turned into a zombie. Don’t think of this as a hypothesis. This has been done. Think of Rwanda.“ https://web.archive.org/web/20210623135408/https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-pierre-gilbert-contaminating-the-bloodstream-will-be-enforced-by-law-1995_nf2RZbkZpVRLNW5.html
I would like to read about Rwanda but am unable to get onto the site

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
I keep thinking about all those predictive programming Hollywood films: Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Prometheus, Alien, The Matrix. Honestly, I feel deeply that they will not succeed. We are witnessing desperate attempts to continue their agenda...but I believe that we will see a final clash in the next couple decades. Navigating the shortages, civil unrest, awakening folk's anger and massive death will be the tough part.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
This not only belongs here for obvious reasons, but also for people who think that US biolabs in Ukraine is a big scandal.
As I said in other posts elsewhere, deadly pathogen research is .... EVERYWHERE in every country.

Even now, in every university across the world, deadly pathogen research is STILL being conducted. Note the article above... Boston University LIED.
They did NOT get approval for NIH funding. They lied just to get research money.

This happens everywhere. Anyone who has gone through a MS or PhD sciences program understands this process very well.

Wuhan coronavirus did not originate elsewhere. Covid19 has been sequenced to contain a specific bat coronavirus in inner China mountains (I also posted this somewhere in Jan-Mar 2020).

The problem with all the crazy rumors is that you have the following template:

-Coronavirus primer (similar to LINUX, which has various builds for each country)
-then attach 4 HIV strands (gain of function)

the coronavirus used in research vary country by country.
You cannot just blanket name "coronavirus" and say wuhan covid19 originated from US/UK/Ukraine/etc.
you need to identify the specific sequence of the coronavirus to determine where its origin is.

Update: LOL! Can't believe the US military is this obvious...
The company that build the Ukraine biolabs, EcoHealth...is........................... (drums rolling)..
working with this Boston Uni biolab on this very "gain of function" project!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Has anyone noticed a loss of empathy that used to be there and no longer is, after...?
I don't always know who's had the jab or not, so don't have a larger view.

Among those I know who have had it, I don't see a change in most, but whoa - something has gone terribly wrong with some.

Reactions: Moonseal

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Has anyone noticed a loss of empathy that used to be there and no longer is, after...?
Overall I think there is more random violence shown in the media.

On a personal level I haven't noticed changes in empathy in the people around me that I can atribute to the jab as a lot of things change and not only the jab.
I got a message from my guides that the jab reduces your connection to spirit so with people with a limited connection with spirit it could send them off the edge.
Their conscience falls away and you get more egoistic behaviour.

skyeandante

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 21, 2021
Overall I think there is more random violence shown in the media.

On a personal level I haven't noticed changes in empathy in the people around me that I can atribute to the jab as a lot of things change and not only the jab.
I got a message from my guides that the jab reduces your connection to spirit so with people with a limited connection with spirit it could send them off the edge.
Their conscience falls away and you get more egoistic behaviour.
That could be a better explenation of what I am seeing, friends and family that got it seems to slowly become worse as time goes by. More egoistic and less altruistic and no trauma I know of that is causing it. It is probably linked to loosing connectiin with spirit, its as if they are not at all picking up on what others are experiencing because of their actions or words, where previously there was more awareness. They are loosing awareness and not noticing.

skyeandante

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 21, 2021
I don't always know who's had the jab or not, so don't have a larger view.

Among those I know who have had it, I don't see a change in most, but whoa - something has gone terribly wrong with some.
I seem to have more of those around that something is going terribly wrong, also had an experience with my brother a day or so after he got it that I am still not 100% sure that I saw what I thought I saw, suffice to say it was terrifying at the time, stil dont know if I immagined it.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
COVID Vaccines – Consequences For The Soul, Spirit, And Life After Death

Report 1: I Have Not Experienced This In Any Treatment In The Last 20 Years

A rhythmical massage and craniosacral therapist from Baden-Württemberg, Germany, wrote in May 2021:

I have been working as a rhythmical masseuse since the 80s and as a craniosacral therapist for about 20 years. During my many years of therapeutic work, I have treated adults and children with very different issues. During a craniosacral treatment, a well-trained therapist with clairvoyant hands can sense changes within the body structure of the client.

The therapist takes the client’s feet or head in their hands. During such treatments, I can very specifically perceive pain points and blockages in the whole body of the client. I can also perceive the condition of various organs of the client. One of the basic skills of craniosacral therapists is the perception of craniosacral rhythms.

Since the beginning of the Corona vaccination campaign in Germany, I have treated two vaccinated clients. The experience of these two vaccinated with mRNA vaccines was new to me and at first frightening.

In five craniosacral treatments performed so far, holding the head with both hands repeated the perception of holding a completely hollow, empty head. The etheric brain and the pineal gland felt dried up and shriveled.

Also, the otherwise perceptible surficial craniosacral rhythm was not perceptible. With none of my other clients, after more than 20 years of experience, have I ever had such experiences.”

She continued to do four more sessions on her patient and noticed some healing progress:

With the third treatment, a clear improvement was experienced. The etheric body and the craniosacral rhythms were more clearly felt. After the third treatment, the client performed a liver cleanse according to Andreas Moritz, followed by a colon hydro-cleansing….During the fourth craniosacral treatment, the pineal gland was again more perceptible, and the client spoke of no longer being just functional, but of being more in tune with herself, more able to concentrate and perceive herself….”

This is definitely good news as Thomas Mayer noted:

“This pleasant report shows that it is possible to overcome the blocking supersensory effects of the vaccination. Corona vaccination can be a kind of test. We are now challenged to become strong enough to cope with these massive attacks. This was true for the client as well as for the therapist.”

Report 2: As If A Dark Being Were Lying On Top Of Her

Another differentiated report from a craniosacral therapist from Baden Württemberg in April 2021:
Since I do bodywork, because of the vaccinations, I am now confronted with energies and entities which are partly shocking. I have the feeling that I must protect myself and now I even doubt whether I can continue to treat vaccinated people in the future without leaving the work exhausted.
Especially in craniosacral therapy, where I am in direct contact with the etheric body and the other members of the patient’s being, I deal with more and more unsightly and frightening images and perceptions and protect myself. I am deeply shocked by what these vaccinations do to people, without them noticing anything.
As an example, I would like to tell you about the craniosacral therapy sessions with a 70-year-old patient, whom I know very well and who has been in therapy with me for many years.
The first session took place five days after the first mRNA vaccination with the BioNTech Pfizer vaccine. I wondered about her CS rhythm, which I could not perceive. When she told me that she was now vaccinated, it became clear to me. I had the feeling that there was a dark being on top of her, inhibiting all functions. Stagnation and rigidity. The tissue was as if held, could not breathe and could not move, and was no longer able to pulsate.
In the second session, it was even worse than in the first. There was practically no rhythm at all, complete rigidity. Like a thick, sticky mass inside the patient. At the feet, I could not feel anything, completely broken rhythm. Also, in this second session, I experienced again a formless being, dark, black, which laid itself around the upper part as if around it, holding on, as if in a kind of strangulation movement at the etheric larynx and whirring around.
Next sessions:

Furthermore, no normal craniosacral rhythm was perceptible. Everything was still stuck and no movement, no inspiration and expiration was perceptible. Also, on the bone level no movement. At the end of the treatment once again I saw a strange, first gruesome- black, rather gray being.
At the feet was not noticeable at all, completely broken rhythm. Also, in this second session, I experienced again a formless being, dark, black, which laid itself around the upper part as if around it, holding on, like a kind of strangulation movement at the etheric larynx and whirring around.
As a therapist, I had to be very careful
. As soon as I worked with light, that is, with Christ light, the being had to give way. The patient did not notice it, no change in the cranio-rhythm, for her it was normal as always.
Next sessions:
Furthermore, no normal craniosacral rhythm was perceptible. Everything was still as if “glued” and no movement, no inspiration and expiration were perceptible in the living. Also, on the bone level no movement.
At the end of the treatment, I saw again a strange, first grayish-black, later gray being. Maybe the vaccination being? Through the treatment, especially at the end of the treatment, there was in each case a calming down of the being, which before was buzzing around restlessly and irritated. It nestled as if around the shoulders, as if folded over and crawling into the body. I felt as if it had not yet crawled all the way in but was in the process of joining and blending with the body.
Unfortunately, after many weeks of therapy, there is no real progress, no movement. The patient cannot experience or comprehend these observations in any way. She has no perception of the being and changes in her vital functions and craniosacral rhythms.
Report 3: The Tissue Is As If Solidified And No Longer Able To Pulsate

A rhythmic masseuse from Switzerland described other phenomena in June 2021:

“I had the opportunity to share observations with some other therapists who have similar perceptions. In addition, I have known many patients for a long time and can clearly perceive the difference between their state then and now.

Often the patients themselves do not notice these changes. On the contrary, they feel really good now, they are relieved and happy and “free”[after they received the vaccine]. Some, of course, display initial flu symptoms in the first few days after the shot. Only very few suffer and perceive more deeply.

In most of the vaccinated people, I experience condensation in the tissues, especially after the second vaccination (often already after the first one). The tissue is as if solidified, no longer mobile, and no longer able to pulsate. Also, a palpable cooling (coldness) shows up in many. With one patient I had the experience of massaging a “corpse”. Even less than before, people have sensations of their coldness.

There are visible changes in the face. The gaze often becomes rigid, the contours firmer or the people get a rather turgid face. The face becomes like a mask, transformed. That which wants to shine through is missing.

Often, the old weaknesses and symptoms, which were already improved, reappear on all levels due to vaccination: For example, pain, joint blockages, muscle cramps and stiffness (for example in Parkinson’s disease), hardening of the spine, tinnitus etc.

In the soul life, I often perceive a strikingly sharp-chiseled gesture, all the way to (latent) aggressiveness. In the soul-spiritual sphere, I observed a phenomenon that I would describe like this: The abilities acquired over many months and years through the work of the “I” are once again pushed into the background. For example, old, basic fears, illusions, rigid ideas, patterns, etc. reappear suddenly. In some, this went as far as clearly perceptible (temporary?) changes in their core being.

The effect on me as a therapist is in a modified form like that of the vaccinated people themselves – if I am not vigilant and do not protect myself sufficiently. Above all, I experience that sometimes, out of the blue, the forces are suddenly pulled away from me. It happens completely unexpectedly, even if I have a good day. If I am not completely in myself and especially in my hands, they become more immobile including borderline rigidity and pain.

It is also necessary to guide the thought activity well; it is also in danger of being taken over by disturbing thoughts.

Report 4: Hardening In The Soul

A psychotherapist from Hesse, Germany, in April 2021:

“About one-third of my clients are vaccinated, ten in total. I am no longer able to reach and experience them directly as I used to, but now have to do much more and take longer to get in touch with their “I”. It feels like they are behind a concrete wall. The concrete wall feeling is with AstraZeneca; with BioNTech and Moderna, it is more as if the “I” is choked with lumps.

Since the vaccination, I have experienced an increased influence of the dark layers, something has opened up. As a therapist, I have to be more careful not to be drawn into something dark myself and I have to connect more consciously with the light. With the dark layers that are stored individually and collectively in the spiritual earth.

I often feel alone in my work now. I know these clients well, but somehow, they are no longer there. In the aftermath of a session, I no longer feel the person, even though they were physically there.

There is one exception. With a woman who meditates and has also thought for a long time whether she should be vaccinated, it is not like that. With her, I do not experience any separation. Obviously, she was able to transform the soul-spiritual effects of the vaccination”.

The Baden working group had similar perceptions in May 2021:

“While observing vaccinated people (with AstraZeneca and BioNTech) we perceived the process of increasing hardening in the soul-element”.

We can see from these reports so far that one person was able to recover slowly from the vaccine, but only after repeating treatments; but with others, the effects stayed, hardened the soul, and also attracted some dark, hostile occult forces that attached to the [astral] body. Some of these entities could also be “vaccine beings,” which we will discuss later.

Another critical observation is that the therapists and practitioners were also affected negatively when working on their vaccinated clients. They had to be very careful not to take on any dark energy or get drained, especially when working on a supersensible level.

https://veilofreality.com/2022/05/24/covid-vaccines-consequences-on-the-soul-spirit-and-life-after-death/

The Metaphysical Consequences of the COVID Jab in Light of the Occult Matrix and The Way Out

https://veilofreality.com/2021/08/30/the-metaphysical-consequences-of-the-covid-jab-in-light-of-the-occult-matrix-and-the-way-out/

• Informative
Reactions: Bert

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Toller, I've been following him and his partner on Twitter (X) for awhile and find the material fascinating. I do agree, although some of the terrifying parts I really try to dial back because I believe that we have more power than given credit for.

For those that deny what is happening in collective reality, are glued to screens and exposed to subconscious psychic driving, take pharmaceuticals against the promptings of their intuition and physical bodies, it is inevitable that they will feel the effects of this decade. The spiritual fallout from the poisons and parasites all around us.

It's been my own experience that drawing in Source Creator/God/Prime Creator/Divine Intelligence is all powerful. I clear my home, clear my astral/unseen bodies. And, of course, I have regular protocols for clearing metals and parasites out of the body. I also really minimize the amount of screens, propaganda and "programming" I am exposed to. I'm definitely not perfect and am proudly human. My gauge is how I feel. Am I happy? Am I scared? Here's a nice visual of the Hawkins scale.
1705435558952.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)