Info Vaccines for COVID: Origins, Loss if Civil Liberties, Theories & Info (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Reactions: Laron and Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Here you go. Definitive evidence from analysis of govt data.
So - we were right all along.

We were having a conversation this evening about the increase in people wearing masks here, and this information suggests some of them have reasons to be concerned about their health, but I doubt that they know why.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Don't forget that this study doesn't include the other causes of death that result from the vaccine's side effects or other unknown effects, such as:

brain aneurysm
brain fog/heart arrest/etc causing "vaccidents"
substantial increase in all cancers over time
blood clots resulting in heart attacks/failure at a later time (misclassified for obvious reasons).
heart issues (myocarditis, pericarditis, etc.) that strike at any time
increase in allergies
increase in chronic diseases such as RA (see Eric Clapton)

also, the risk of these issues are the same as the study itself: after the 2nd booster, all risks skyrocket.

keep in mind that these are just statistics- for some people, they get issues after the 1st or 2nd doses.
It is basically the genomic population biology. Evolution in real time.

• Wise Post
Reactions: June and Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Woke up thinking about this situation and what it means to the ones who survive. I know 2 people with auto-immune disease, and they are hyper aware of their environments and food. They've also had to search for helpful information and people because taking a pill does not fix it.

Do you suppose that the large numbers of people with issues like this will push a surge in natural/organic foods, functional medicine and other practitioners, air quality, and on and on?
If enough people cannot eat chemical laden foods, will Burger King, Taco Bell, and the like go out of business?
Will there be such a call for good foods that family farms will grow and corporate farms will languish?
At the same time, we get to pricing. It costs a fortune to buy good food, laundry soap, shampoo, etc.
The land being cultivated in corporate farms will not be useable for years, if at all because of all the chemicals. What will happen there?
Quite a conundrum.

• Wise Post
Reactions: June and Laron

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Woke up thinking about this situation and what it means to the ones who survive. I know 2 people with auto-immune disease, and they are hyper aware of their environments and food. They've also had to search for helpful information and people because taking a pill does not fix it.

Do you suppose that the large numbers of people with issues like this will push a surge in natural/organic foods, functional medicine and other practitioners, air quality, and on and on?
If enough people cannot eat chemical laden foods, will Burger King, Taco Bell, and the like go out of business?
Will there be such a call for good foods that family farms will grow and corporate farms will languish?
At the same time, we get to pricing. It costs a fortune to buy good food, laundry soap, shampoo, etc.
The land being cultivated in corporate farms will not be useable for years, if at all because of all the chemicals. What will happen there?
Quite a conundrum.
We embrace the chemicals, and we embrace the other side of our humanity - Death!

Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
RT Supporter
Aug 3, 2016

Quite a conundrum.
I don’t think we should worry unduly, I feel there are ways to heal the environment and our bodies, I suspect the cures are already available we just don’t know it yet.
The shift is going change things dramatically and it could just be this that brings the cures to our attention, or maybe our ET brothers and sisters pointing the way. Whatever it is I feel strongly that this is just a phase that looks hopeless at the moment but it’s curable, nothing is impossible .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)