USA: Imminent Blackout (Power & Media?) Trump's Emergency Broadcast, Arrests & Insurrection Act? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
also could mean there will be no president on the 20th

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
The Sun in the US also isn't worth toilet paper.

It can take your daily stroll picture and turn it into an alleged terrorist bomber exposeee.......

Add another theory here, very interesting and also a bit too "movie-ish" to believe (everything taken care of in one-shot), so take it with some popcorn and 3D glasses.

Last edited:
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Carl

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Heard someone say the election was our cyber Pearl Harbor, which seems pretty accurate. Noticing a national emergency was declared in 2018 and never rescinded is one of those hmmm things. Add the different executive orders, changes in agency heads, as well as the addition of the Space Force into the intelligence group, also brings on a raised eyebrow at the very least.

There are so many things going on that it seems improbable that it is haphazard. Yet, I'm weary of hearing - don't worry, there is a plan. I've got reservations about messages that say wait, it will work out. However, I know that for something this big, details hardly can be disclosed. So yes, standing by seem the words of the day.

BTW - good article.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
FYI - I can make very good kettle corn

Reactions: Kevin C

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I watched Trump's speech from the White House last night. I noticed that his hand gestures changed for one sentence at around the 4:20 mark. It made an impression on me because it is something I do when I'm being serious about laying out a plan - hands parallel and moving up and down - like "here is the path".
Saw a discussion that it was morse code for Q. Not sure about that, but I did sense that it was significant.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
"Seems" things are finally moving on all fronts..... Including WW3, on US soil. both domestic and foreign enemies.
Insurrection Act was activated, and arrests may have begun.

Well... I think I need to add a combo pizza, sushi, and lots of Doritos nacho chips to my couch now.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Including WW3, on US soil.
Maybe that had something to do with the Texas border visit. It will not go over well in Texas - or New Mexico, or Arizona. Do they have any idea who they will be facing?

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Maybe that had something to do with the Texas border visit. It will not go over well in Texas - or New Mexico, or Arizona. Do they have any idea who they will be facing?
Seems they are all connected.
Connect the dots - the border wall construction, the visit this week, Insurrection Act, Executive order from 2018 on foreign interference in election, declassification of lots of info - including that Trudeau gave CCP carte blanche to train CCP troops on Canadian soil/Russiagate/Ukraine/etc.

If true (75k in Canada, 125k in Mexico), then we may already be on war footing, and FEMA may have been activated as the supply corps.
Then the military+FEMA plan to arrest Biden et al. takes shape and makes some sense.

It is possible that the laptops heist during the Capitol ANTIFA "riot" may have yielded evidence of Dem-CCP collaboration.
Add that to the rabid nonsensical Democrat plan to remove Trump and prevent him from activating his military orders, well,
seems "Trust the plan" has already begun.

Once again... we the public are in the dark, so add animal style hamburgers and animal style fries from In N Out to my palate now...

Last edited:
Reactions: therium

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
We will find out a lot between now and the 20-21. If Biden gets sworn and moves into the White House after Trump leaves without incident I hope that those that have been giving a different narrative come out and explain why they were so wrong (played by sources to contain the masses, blinded by their own beliefs, whatever) instead of pretending that they never said anything as it happened in the past.
Until then, we can only observe, listen and speculate.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
We will find out a lot between now and the 20-21. If Biden gets sworn and moves into the White House after Trump leaves without incident I hope that those that have been giving a different narrative come out and explain why they were so wrong (played by sources to contain the masses, blinded by their own beliefs, whatever) instead of pretending that they never said anything as it happened in the past.
Until then, we can only observe, listen and speculate.
Carl, I'm not sure why you are so fixated on responsibility, and on 20-21. You already said this multiple times on multiple threads.
You are awfully close to Sinera in terms of cynicism, just on a more logical line of thinking.

This is a war. There will be a winner and a loser. At this point, we can only sit back and watch.

The key turning point will be who (what critical percentage of) the military supports,
And... I don't think it will be settled on 20/21. The "Biden inauguration" has already been... well... canceled (the excuse is online/covid19.. which is bunk).
And... Kamala still hasn't quit her Senate position. Curious.....

Per your logic, then whenever the Lakers play the Celtics, we should not even watch the game, and if the Celtics lose, call all Celtics supporters liars, losers, and should be excommunicated.

All NFL/NBA/MLS/World Cup losing teams and their coaches/GMs should be destroyed for "throwing" games?

Carl, your logic is... we should join the leftist mob and lynch/maim/destroy Trump and his team if they "lose" the war, because they "misled" us?

There is no explanation in political games.
There is no point in second-guessing, or coming up with convoluted Matrix-like "this is just another layer of control" theories.

History has always been written by the winners.

We just happen to be given the chance to witness the biggest war in history -
people vs. oligarchs/leftists/totalitarians/technocrats.

Anyways, sit back and enjoy the popcorn and soda. The next month or two will tell us.

This is the fog of war.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Fog of war... continues....

Here are the latest tidbits.... interpret accordingly with your own judgment.

And.... the capitol "Trump supporter riot" narrative has collapsed, lol.

• Informative
Reactions: GregH3000

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hello!

I hope this Friday evening finds you well. The unmistakable energetic of anticipation surrounds us all. Here is where we get to show our strength and fortitude. We have arrived.

I've had several conversations with One and others this week. I will tell you that just this morning, as I was beginning to speak to someone from beyond the veil, they halted the conversation, and it was about 4 minutes of them adjusting to the frequency. Now I had spoken to them just a few days ago, so I was astonished. When we discussed what had been felt, it was explained that "Remember how you've been preparing to shift to another dimension? Well, you are there. Everything has changed." This was about 12 hours ago. So, here we go everyone!

A compilation of the prior week’s conversations. There’s been 3 days of warnings/telling’s of things to come, announcements, etc. Here are some components of what I’m being told.

This first bit concerns the political drama being played out in Washington, DC.:

The plan for this next phase has been in place for decades. It is carried out now. There are contingencies after contingencies as the controllers fight every single effort made. They face the end of everything. They face their own removal.

What you will most likely witness and be aware of is conflict and then a presentation of a semblance of order. This will, by necessity, be military order. It will frighten some. It need not. This is quite temporary and not an aggressive move, but a protective one. It is necessary for the protection of the people.

Do not fall into fear. Do not fall into fear. Although it will feel initially confusing, this will lead to joy and celebration as you feel the release of heavy chains.

Humanity frees itself now. This is a guarantee and will not be stopped.

All of creation will realize their prison. All that is hidden now from so much of the race will be told.

One voice…it carries an energy grid that guarantees it is believed as it is being heard. What happens, once digested, depends on internal choices and these will play out. Initially it will/could be denied as real and forgotten. Initially, not forever. It is then a repeated, and deeper, broader energetic – a repeat performance to solidify an outing, a revelation of the horror and deceit and manipulation that is your world.

These come as cries in the dark. There are images that none of you will forget. They are emblazoned forever on your planet’s history and consciousness and reverberate through the galaxy, through all of creation.

These are spoken locally; these are spoken globally. Many players, parts and voices enter center stage now.

They come from traditional means. They come from extraordinary means. In order for the illusion to fail truth has to be revealed.

Will there be “divine intervention”?

Yes.

When?

Soon…You will know, and quickly, the truth.

What can you tell me to give hope? A sign?

Hope is not necessary, but faith. You have not been abandoned. Look to the skies. There will be answers and events there.

I don’t know what that means.

The event happens in your skies. It will not be missed.

You are to witness the dawn of the new hue-man. First, the race must face its history and heal.

This evil ends now. It was always bound to be painful. It is the only way, as it will then be permanent.

The full expression of Man is a long-anticipated moment for all of creation.
You are in the first phases of actualizing your true nature – which is love.

Nothing can get in the way of this, and nothing, in all of creation, can prepare you for the glory of what you are about to witness.

Check out today's video posted by Magenta Pixie -

Universal Resurrection and the Mass Exodus of 4D Souls in End Times (A Call to All Healers)

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Hello!

I hope this Friday evening finds you well. The unmistakable energetic of anticipation surrounds us all. Here is where we get to show our strength and fortitude. We have arrived.

I've had several conversations with One and others this week. I will tell you that just this morning, as I was beginning to speak to someone from beyond the veil, they halted the conversation, and it was about 4 minutes of them adjusting to the frequency. Now I had spoken to them just a few days ago, so I was astonished. When we discussed what had been felt, it was explained that "Remember how you've been preparing to shift to another dimension? Well, you are there. Everything has changed." This was about 12 hours ago. So, here we go everyone!

A compilation of the prior week’s conversations. There’s been 3 days of warnings/telling’s of things to come, announcements, etc. Here are some components of what I’m being told.

This first bit concerns the political drama being played out in Washington, DC.:
Thank you so much for sharing this, Pod . I feel fine and have plenty of faith with what will happen. But it's so nice getting a notion of what to anticipate regardless.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
But it's so nice getting a notion of what to anticipate regardless.
Angela Merkel is about to resign.one of the Rothschilds has "died" suddenly at 59, the entire Dutch cabinet resigned.....it is all go Angela!

Reactions: Linda

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
This is certainly encouraging....
Updates from Gen. McInerney, and a treatise why this is a war for "all the marbles":

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pod and Linda

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Angela Merkel is about to resign.one of the Rothschilds has "died" suddenly at 59, the entire Dutch cabinet resigned.....it is all go Angela!
I suppose I should say that it's nice to know 'spiritually' a little more what to expect. Heh. I'm totally on it with the physical stuff happening. And Kevin and Linda do such a great job of verbalizing it into a cohesive comment.

• I agree
Reactions: azlynn and Pod

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
interesting that woman clings to the throne like the one in england, well understood i know not much in the subject, only hope is that things are finished before they can get really nasty on all fronts and layers

Reactions: Carl, Linda and Pod

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
I don’t know why Simon’s nonsense is still being given a hearing here. He stated last week that the emergency broadcast system would be activated and it was not. He stated there would be blackouts last Wednesday; didn’t happen.

Listen to Clif; he has done the hard work all his life, even having to deal with cancer and schizophrenia. Simon, on the other hand, sits by his computer and pets his cats. Let’s get real here. He is just another disinformation troll like David Wilcock, Corey Goode, and that “Event“ guy Cobra.

Thanks for the other videos. Just watched another one with Simon Quayle on Info Wars that frankly I don’t know what to think about since this is the first I’ve heard of the man. It was a little frustrating because AJ can’t help interrupting all the time. Maybe one of you who has followed his work or read his books could clue me in.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I don’t know why Simon’s nonsense is still being given a hearing here. He stated last week that the emergency broadcast system would be activated and it was not. He stated there would be blackouts last Wednesday; didn’t happen.

Listen to Clif; he has done the hard work all his life, even having to deal with cancer and schizophrenia. Simon, on the other hand, sits by his computer and pets his cats. Let’s get real here. He is just another disinformation troll like David Wilcock, Corey Goode, and that “Event“ guy Cobra.

Thanks for the other videos. Just watched another one with Simon Quayle on Info Wars that frankly I don’t know what to think about since this is the first I’ve heard of the man. It was a little frustrating because AJ can’t help interrupting all the time. Maybe one of you who has followed his work or read his books could clue me in.
Greg.... your nonsense is unwarranted. Here's the problem. EBS requires the broadcasters, cell phone providers, smartphone companies, internet companies to COMPLY with the order. If they didn't, nobody gets EBS.

Apple was caught trying to send updates to remotely disable EBS. Same with Google Android. Same with all cell providers.

SO... if nobody complies, nobody gets EBS. Yes, its against federal law, but given what has happened for the past year, does that surprise you?
BLM/Antifa Riots - no arrests. Blocking info, no arrest. Voting fraud, no arrest (although there are minor arrests here and there.. and that's AFTER the faux certification).

The only medium that got EBS is radio... because there are independent radio broadcasters that are not affliiated or owned by the MSM.

Main point.. everyone gets their day in the sun.
I did not post Natural News's latest because.. Mike Adams indicated a few days earlier that he's getting info from BOTH sides.

This is the fog of war. Everyone gets info AND disinfo from both sides. Just sit back and watch, instead of trying to discredit people during the war.

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Don't come on Transients and tell me what I should listen to and what I should ignore.

That is the world we are trying to leave behind. You sound like a tyrant Greg. Give it a rest!

Reactions: Carl

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Here we are - Sunday morning - the 17th (well, at least for me), and I'm looking at a compilation of data - a high-profile people jumping to their deaths or having heart attacks, nuns and bishops passing from Covid, DC looking like a war zone rather than an inauguration, Harris still not resigned from the Senate, studies saying lock-downs don't work and people like Cumo saying we need to open businesses, Biden reportedly not using transition funds (requires disclosure of foreign interests), Trump still not conceded, and I'm sure lots more I've not thought of.

Definitely not normal times, although what has been in the last few months.

It is times like these, that I find my inner counsel and knowings to be of most use. There are too many people talking on both sides, and to me it has become a clanging of discordant bells.

My morning dreams often give me direction. In the past few weeks, they have been full of people with great anxiety, behaving irrationally, acting out, etc. I knew I needed to stay as close to home as possible. (From the posts on the neighborhood chat, it is clear there are some very crazy and angry people about.) Ahhh, but this morning's dream was different - we crossed through the desert / over the river / whatever and people were relieved. Actually, it was very similar to the NE visit in that QHHT session with Laron. People were walking around dazed and confused because they did not know what to do or how things worked.

A couple of days ago, a neighbor appeared at my door with a very high-energy dog that had come into their house. He said his mom said to bring the dog to me because I always know what to do. It turned into a circus, as that dog and another pushed into my house. They were friendly but wow - bundles of energy. Through the neighborhood chat, I got a phone number, called, and said "This is Linda, and I have your dogs". I've been able to do that several times (dogs often end up here), and my heart swells with joy each time because I've helped people find that which is dear to them.

We have opportunities to be that person who helps another in their search for what is missing. I believe this incident with the new dream highlights what may be approaching.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Here we are - Sunday morning - the 17th (well, at least for me), and I'm looking at a compilation of data - a high-profile people jumping to their deaths or having heart attacks, nuns and bishops passing from Covid, DC looking like a war zone rather than an inauguration, Harris still not resigned from the Senate, studies saying lock-downs don't work and people like Cumo saying we need to open businesses, Biden reportedly not using transition funds (requires disclosure of foreign interests), Trump still not conceded, and I'm sure lots more I've not thought of.
Perhaps of the list you kindly posted Linda, Harris' resignation is what we should be looking at. If she does, it will probably will be reported widely by the press and would indicate that all is set and the new regime will take power. There is also the possibility that she would wait until the last minute to do.
Not much news either about Biden's current whereabouts. Also, the press would be already showing pictures or videos of people moving out from the White House and still have not seen that being reported. Curious.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Last week there was supposed to be a Trump speech, but it did not happen. I had a station cued up (maybe C-span but don't recall), and it had a screen saying the speech would begin shortly, but nothing happened. Why not - now that is an interesting question. Apparently many people thought one was going to happen.

Simon Parkes has been around a long time. He served 2 terms in local government, which is more than I've done. Is he knowingly part of a psy-ops? I don't feel that, having listened to him for a few years as he answered questions about ETs and para-normal activities. My sense is that he is genuine.

Clif Hi certainly is smart and has interesting ideas, and I enjoy thinking about them. However, he does not entertain any discussion and is quick to dismiss others. His video about preparing for the contagion was really intense - liking Covid to the plague. It has not turned out quite that way, of course, things could change, as we well know.

Alex Jones must be ADD. I watched him with Joe Rogan, and that was an interesting conversation, although I could not watch it all. He also is one who's been around a long time, starting out with local talk radio. Granted he's very smart and has info, but something does not jive with me. Several years ago when he was trying to uncover the border patrol checks, he knowingly drove though one in a RV with his wife and young children. As a mom, I could not fathom putting my children in a dicey situation. I believe that has colored my view of him, but I'll listen every now and then.

What's my point here?

There are many voices, and info that is important to us may come from many sources. How to figure it out??? Well, that takes the ability to hear with your heart, or as some say - discernment. Also, what is important for me in my outpost in Texas likely is different from someone else in a another place and situation.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Very well said Lady Linda.

I would like to add that you have to have your own internal leader, your own inner faith in The Magic of Life. Without that you are lost and likely to be full of fear and anxiety and that will cloud things even more for you.

Cliff creates fear and anxiety, that was why I stopped listening to him. Simon endeavours to create calm as much as possible and to make sure he explains himself where he can.

If my internet went off and I could not access news or information I would be OK . Because there is a knowing within me that whatever happens, I will be safe. It is my energy you see.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Breaking News:

Sources say that ghostbusters have been deployed to DC, just in case all the dead people that voted for Biden turn violent !

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)