USA: Imminent Blackout (Power & Media?) Trump's Emergency Broadcast, Arrests & Insurrection Act? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had a weird experience yesterday. I was waiting at the lift with some of my co-workers (late, everyone tired). I was smiling. A woman I have known for only a few weeks asked me what I was smiling about? Was it something she had said or done? I said "No, this is my normal face". Which maybe it is, maybe it isn't. What I didn't tell her is that I have practiced holding my frequency high for so long now, that smiling is just an expression of that "up" feeling I hold within myself. It's not that something happened. I was just showing my frequency as I felt it inside.

Still being misunderstood, but I know that will change some day.
Oh, there are so many ways you could have fun with a quick response to that one in an elevator!:ROFL:
Sometimes it's fun to leave people guessing who is the crazy one; mind that I am not suggesting you do that/should have done that (esp at work). Just that it would be so, so much fun to do so.
I guess it brings out the mischievous in me to hear of a comment like that about smiling in an elevator; so much potential for humorO.o:D

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Oh, there are so many ways you could have fun with a quick response to that one in an elevator!:ROFL:
Sometimes it's fun to leave people guessing who is the crazy one; mind that I am not suggesting you do that/should have done that (esp at work). Just that it would be so, so much fun to do so.
I guess it brings out the mischievous in me to hear of a comment like that about smiling in an elevator; so much potential for humorO.o:D
Well, I got my humour 10 seconds later when I and another lady (friend) got into the elevator, because there is a limit of only 2 people (for an elevator that could take 18, oh well). So the doors re-opened before we left and a man tried to get in. My friend said, maybe not, we've already got 2 in here, and I said: "I take up enough for 2 people just on my own". He smiled. Yay! I made a man smile!

• Funny
Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Well, I got my humour 10 seconds later when I and another lady (friend) got into the elevator, because there is a limit of only 2 people (for an elevator that could take 18, oh well). So the doors re-opened before we left and a man tried to get in. My friend said, maybe not, we've already got 2 in here, and I said: "I take up enough for 2 people just on my own". He smiled. Yay! I made a man smile!
That’s great Melt, I’m guessing you were all wearing masks, so it proves that a smile lights up the face and sets the eyes a twinkling. I’m finding that folk don’t smile as much when they are muzzled, probably because they think it doesn’t show.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Tania

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
That’s great Melt, I’m guessing you were all wearing masks, so it proves that a smile lights up the face and sets the eyes a twinkling. I’m finding that folk don’t smile as much when they are muzzled, probably because they think it doesn’t show.
Actually, June, here in Western Australia, no-one wears masks. I have never worn one (apart from 30 seconds, when I ripped it off my face). We have not had the need, and no-one has asked us to. <3

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
For those of you still wondering if the Insurrection Act was enacted, it was. Too many breadcrumbs left out (I detailed them in another thread).

Here's a discussion why the Insurrection Act was activated on Jan 6.

Also connected to the operation that led to several laptops "confiscated" during the leftist storming of the Capitol and congressional offices.

Just too many inconsistencies and weird things happening during this "Truman Show" to not notice it is all a "movie".

Reactions: therium

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
For those of you still wondering if the Insurrection Act was enacted, it was. Too many breadcrumbs left out (I detailed them in another thread).

Here's a discussion why the Insurrection Act was activated on Jan 6.

Also connected to the operation that led to several laptops "confiscated" during the leftist storming of the Capitol and congressional offices.

Just too many inconsistencies and weird things happening during this "Truman Show" to not notice it is all a "movie".
The only problem with that, though, is that for several years now, I don't go to the movies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)