USA: Imminent Blackout (Power & Media?) Trump's Emergency Broadcast, Arrests & Insurrection Act? (4 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I had a weird experience yesterday. I was waiting at the lift with some of my co-workers (late, everyone tired). I was smiling. A woman I have known for only a few weeks asked me what I was smiling about? Was it something she had said or done? I said "No, this is my normal face". Which maybe it is, maybe it isn't. What I didn't tell her is that I have practiced holding my frequency high for so long now, that smiling is just an expression of that "up" feeling I hold within myself. It's not that something happened. I was just showing my frequency as I felt it inside.

Still being misunderstood, but I know that will change some day.
Oh, there are so many ways you could have fun with a quick response to that one in an elevator!:ROFL:
Sometimes it's fun to leave people guessing who is the crazy one; mind that I am not suggesting you do that/should have done that (esp at work). Just that it would be so, so much fun to do so.
I guess it brings out the mischievous in me to hear of a comment like that about smiling in an elevator; so much potential for humorO.o:D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Oh, there are so many ways you could have fun with a quick response to that one in an elevator!:ROFL:
Sometimes it's fun to leave people guessing who is the crazy one; mind that I am not suggesting you do that/should have done that (esp at work). Just that it would be so, so much fun to do so.
I guess it brings out the mischievous in me to hear of a comment like that about smiling in an elevator; so much potential for humorO.o:D
Well, I got my humour 10 seconds later when I and another lady (friend) got into the elevator, because there is a limit of only 2 people (for an elevator that could take 18, oh well). So the doors re-opened before we left and a man tried to get in. My friend said, maybe not, we've already got 2 in here, and I said: "I take up enough for 2 people just on my own". He smiled. Yay! I made a man smile!

• Funny
Reactions: Lila and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Well, I got my humour 10 seconds later when I and another lady (friend) got into the elevator, because there is a limit of only 2 people (for an elevator that could take 18, oh well). So the doors re-opened before we left and a man tried to get in. My friend said, maybe not, we've already got 2 in here, and I said: "I take up enough for 2 people just on my own". He smiled. Yay! I made a man smile!
That’s great Melt, I’m guessing you were all wearing masks, so it proves that a smile lights up the face and sets the eyes a twinkling. I’m finding that folk don’t smile as much when they are muzzled, probably because they think it doesn’t show.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Tania

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
That’s great Melt, I’m guessing you were all wearing masks, so it proves that a smile lights up the face and sets the eyes a twinkling. I’m finding that folk don’t smile as much when they are muzzled, probably because they think it doesn’t show.
Actually, June, here in Western Australia, no-one wears masks. I have never worn one (apart from 30 seconds, when I ripped it off my face). We have not had the need, and no-one has asked us to. <3

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
For those of you still wondering if the Insurrection Act was enacted, it was. Too many breadcrumbs left out (I detailed them in another thread).

Here's a discussion why the Insurrection Act was activated on Jan 6.

Also connected to the operation that led to several laptops "confiscated" during the leftist storming of the Capitol and congressional offices.

Just too many inconsistencies and weird things happening during this "Truman Show" to not notice it is all a "movie".

Reactions: therium

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
For those of you still wondering if the Insurrection Act was enacted, it was. Too many breadcrumbs left out (I detailed them in another thread).

Here's a discussion why the Insurrection Act was activated on Jan 6.

Also connected to the operation that led to several laptops "confiscated" during the leftist storming of the Capitol and congressional offices.

Just too many inconsistencies and weird things happening during this "Truman Show" to not notice it is all a "movie".
The only problem with that, though, is that for several years now, I don't go to the movies.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Just on the point about Mantids, a few nights ago as I lay dozing, I had a clear vision of a Mantid face looking at me. Nothing scary or horrible about it, just the flattish face with eyes in the corners. The eyes seemed a little larger than they would on the actual 3D insect. I know this because I have had the opportunity to study a praying mantis at close quarters for hours once, in a caravan. If Mantids do visit you in your dreams, sometimes they will have another persona so as not to make you uncomfortable. In this case, I was not asleep, it was a vision. I felt good that the visitor did not feel the need to hide his/her identity from me. I will say her. I feel that Mantids are often a "she".
View attachment 10821View attachment 10822View attachment 10823

Looking at these pictures, come to think of it - the eyes are quite bulbous in the insect world's version. They are a formidable opponent and fighting force - good thing not to be a flying insect when these are around.

Clif High's recent vid that Laron posted over on https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/plant-medicine-mantids-july-cabal-panic-cryptos-“mastery-woo”-clif-high-video.8700/#post-62682 clarifies that Clif thinks the Mantid Race are neither male nor female (he didn't use the word androgynous but maybe he meant that), but then he said he thinks of them as "he". In my post above, I think of them as "she".

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
FBI is basically saying there was no involvement of Trump in the capitol event.
Here is another way to look at this bit of news. The FBI is a captured organization - running ops of their own and at the behest of hidden hands. So, for them to say that there was no insurrection means that they don't want anymore eyes on this story - because the truth of who was behind it is darn near the surface. Watch this story and see how it unfolds.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's an interesting talk by Tucker Carlson on Fox that fits into this thread.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Clif High’s datasets point to a complete unraveling of the Mainstream Media around the third week of October, which will precipitate a watershed moment for the Normies, many of whom will finally begin to see what’s really been going on.

It appears that the release of the audit results will trigger a shut down of the internet and other communications in order to stop the spread of information damaging to the Biden regime. Clif says this action, albeit short-lived will have the opposite effect of that intended and that it will Red-Pill an enormous amount of Normies.

Also, the fiscal year of the US Government’s budget ends at the end of September and Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has already said that by mid-October, the US may be “unable to meet its obligations, for the first time in our history.”

Source:- https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/woo-and-consequences/

• Informative
Reactions: Ascended1

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Via phibetaiota.net (2021/01/09):

Archer: Pelosi Arrested, Military Tribunals Open, Sweeping Arrests This Week-End?
ROBERT STEELE: While this is not validated by other sources, it tracks with what I have been told by Juan O. Savin (P) and a few others who cannot be named. When I was at Trump Tower at 3 pm today it was under full police lock-down as I drove into the secure area, one of a tiny handful given that privilege. POTUS survived an other assassination attempt this morning​
That's 9th January, I think? Robert Steele has since died. EDIT: LOL - it was posted here in January! I was in the wrong place in the thread!

• Yum yum!
Reactions: Laron

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Reporting in for Michigan.

Discord and Youtube were both having problems on Friday Sep 17, 2021. I did a traceroute and the problems were all computers/servers that end with att.net. (That's for AT&T.) Problems were fixed after a few minutes. So it's nothing major. However minor issues, if there are enough of them, can add up to something interesting.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
For what it's worth, I'm reminded of Maryann's temporal marker about soldiers putting down their weapons and walking away from a conflict...
I'm also looking at the doomsday clock moving closer to midnight, and the one who would be king being unfit to take the throne... is that Andrew? He was 2nd in line.

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
Clif High, in one of his recent videos, thinks that Biden is over, and moves are being made to shuffle him and his creepy wife off the world stage. He thinks a replacement will be ready by mid-February, although the actual transition of power will take longer.

Just think what happens when, as seems likely, states start decertifying electoral votes and it becomes clear Trump won; obviously, they are terrified of a REAL insurrection, hence the increased security, war gaming, and walls around the WH.

The ready replacement to Biden is to, IMO, temper any public outcry from the now ascendant right that Trump be restored to his rightful position as commander in chief (incredible empirical back up on this; in a year where Dems had all the power, in a poll asking how voters view their party affiliation, Ds went from a +9 to a -5).
dem:gop split.jpeg

Also, the COVID psy-op will finally be brought to a merciful end as news is slowly leaked out about how the purebloods were right; the mRNA vaxx destroys your immune system and probably kill you within a year after taking it. They have to do this, IMO, because we are getting the first reporting from funeral directors and life insurers that 2021 saw an increase of 40% fatalities over the previous year.

In conclusion, I think it is imperative, as does Catherine Austin Fitts, Naomi Wolf, Patrick Wood and others, that we focus our non compliance on the vaxx passports. This is a gateway drug to social credit scoring and setting up a digital identity concentration camp worldwide (see figure below). For more on that, please check out this insightful conversation between Fitts and RF Kennedy, the author of the new bestseller The Real Anthony Fauci, flying off bookshelves and online book sites, despite an almost complete press blackout.
P.S.: It would also help immeasurably if you start using CASH to pay for everything you buy.
Digital-Identity-Diagram-1024x764.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wise Post
  • Winner
Reactions: Laron and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)