USA: Imminent Blackout (Power & Media?) Trump's Emergency Broadcast, Arrests & Insurrection Act? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
For many years in my life, I was a broke, single mom. Looking back, I don't really know how I did it - somehow I just kept going. Often others randomly stepped in with unexpected assistance.

There was an article written years ago about Trump's quiet acts of compassion. Of course I cannot find it now, although I did see the Snopes report (lol) that they were true. He's given money to strangers in need, sent his own jet to get a child to medical treatment he desperately needed, even sent doctors and medicine to the UK when Johnson became ill with the virus. He's done numerous things for the City of New York, and has been nominated for 5 Noble Peace prizes. I watched him in a meeting with regular people who had health problems. He was kind and compassionate and had his aides get one woman in touch with doctors who could help. He signed the Right to Try order that allows people with desperate medical conditions to try experimental treatments, which had been reserved for only the wealthy. None of this makes the MSN.

I do not find him frightening in the least, but I have seen the news pieces and articles that show him as a bully. They have been carefully crafted to achieve that effect. He carries an enormous burden from all the lies of the media and people like Pelosi.
I hear you Linda. I have no doubt he has done nice things for people. I’ve seen many with less do great things for others. To me that’s
Very much the American spirit.
i have not watched any click bait - I know that sounds unbelievable - I try to center myself. I have no interest in demonizing anyone. I think i consider spirituality to let the light in and know it is multifaceted.
Like many here I don’t jump on anyone’s band and here in Europe we are quite diverse in politics and sentiment.
I always appreciate another point of view so thank you for that and keeping the good debar alive from Texas. That I comment here is because I seem to have the less popular view and I think only for that reason I voice it for balance on the forum. That democrats happen to want to paint a certain picture is in no way influencing me as I view all politics as self promotion - until the day it’s not. I hope that the results of all of this will be less money talk and lobbying and more working together locally - solving the needs of the communities. It is a weird thing when none of us can se each other’s faces when we discuss things cause I go from loud to quiet and I’m sure others are the same.

• Love this post!
Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I remember Obama being elected too Pod, I remember thinking how all the people seemed to believe he was something special and I knew they were going to be disappointed. There are some smiles I don’t trust and he was one of them, another was Tony Blair, didn’t trust him from the first moment I saw his pic.

I haven’t had the opportunity to see Mr T’s aura but when he first was in office and I would sometimes see his pic, I knew nothing about him but there was something I liked”. It’s important to take notice of these intuitions, they rarely let us down.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Tania and Pod

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I hope that the results of all of this will be less money talk and lobbying and more working together locally - solving the needs of the communities. It is a weird thing when none of us can se each other’s faces when we discuss things cause I go from loud to quiet and I’m sure others are the same.
Amen to that! It is said that democracies have a about a 200 year run before they implode. We are at that point now, and it is frightening to me because there could be some serious consequences for me as an older person, as well for my kids. Whenever I find myself in that state, I shake it off and focus on what I believe can be.

I find it so interesting that we communicate over the internet. There is one person near me with whom I can speak freely, and others, more guardedly. So, it turns out that most of my closest friends are people I met here, and with a few exceptions, I've never met in person. Yet, I think we are able to communicate at a heart level.

Having gone the long way around the barn again, I'll bring it back home to this thread. Here is a group of people from around the world who can see the larger picture. We see the election in the US as a marker for the world. There will be trickle down in one way or another. Also, we are able to see the larger spiritual issues. I can see from the replies that we hold a variety of ideas about that, but nonetheless, we do know that something more is afoot.

Tania, we may disagree on the details, but you can always come sit under the trees in my front yard and have a visit. (It seems to be a favorite hang-out place for many people.)

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Amen to that! It is said that democracies have a about a 200 year run before they implode. We are at that point now, and it is frightening to me because there could be some serious consequences for me as an older person, as well for my kids. Whenever I find myself in that state, I shake it off and focus on what I believe can be.

I find it so interesting that we communicate over the internet. There is one person near me with whom I can speak freely, and others, more guardedly. So, it turns out that most of my closest friends are people I met here, and with a few exceptions, I've never met in person. Yet, I think we are able to communicate at a heart level.

Having gone the long way around the barn again, I'll bring it back home to this thread. Here is a group of people from around the world who can see the larger picture. We see the election in the US as a marker for the world. There will be trickle down in one way or another. Also, we are able to see the larger spiritual issues. I can see from the replies that we hold a variety of ideas about that, but nonetheless, we do know that something more is afoot.

Tania, we may disagree on the details, but you can always come sit under the trees in my front yard and have a visit. (It seems to be a favorite hang-out place for many people.)
The problem with democracies and republics is... once the population realizes they can vote(give) themselves free money, it is over.
It is that simple, not a issue with time or corruption.
There is no sense of responsibility or unity.

Yes, and I want to thank all in Europe (and elsewhere outside USA) for being willing to converse here. I hope it opens your eyes to what is "really" going on in the US on the ground. I have to deal with the same conversations with friends in Asia as well.

This should tell you how terrifying the power of media, MSM, Big Tech are. The ability to shape perceptions is dangerous, and censorship is what leads to fascism.

Despite what I said about CA, the interesting thing is (and probably testament to huge voter fraud in CA due to Democrats controlling voting up and down), most people outside of LA/SF/SillyCon Valley are pleasant and understand what's going on. It is because of the nasty anarchists that force us to keep our voices down.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Tania....have you ever seen Trump's aura? It is a beautiful soft gold sometimes. I got to watch a live stream of him walking down a street with Melania and Barron just before the election and I was moved to tears.

I knew when Obama was elected that he was a con man (I say man but I am not even sure he is human) I was in Thailand when he became president and I was banned from attending someone's party because I said that Obama would do terrible things. But people wanted a fairy story so they could feel good. Even if it was bullshit.
if i got it right obama is a hybrid and energy vampire in one, and subject trump i read enough to feel things are right even when the media do all they can to discredid him, unluckilly i cannot see auras

Reactions: Linda

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
It is because of the nasty anarchists that force us to keep our voices down.
Sorry to play the word police guy, but misuse of "anarchy" is one that has been promoted by the mind controllers, so please permit me to break the etiology down to the Greek phonemes for clarity:

"an-" means "absence of" or "without" (e.g. anaerobic, without oxygen)
"archon" means "masters or rulers," with a contextual connotation to the unpleasant variety.

So anarchy simply means "without rulers or masters". If you are an "anarchist," that means you don't believe in government/monarchy of any variety. It does NOT mean some guy throwing a brick through a window, or absence of law and order.

You can, I presume, see why the mind controllers made sure they impugned this word with their bullshit. To quote Kevin again, "This should tell you how terrifying the power of media, MSM, Big Tech are. The ability to shape perceptions is dangerous."

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Sorry to play the word police guy, but misuse of "anarchy" is one that has been promoted by the mind controllers, so please permit me to break the etiology down to the Greek phonemes for clarity:

"an-" means "absence of" or "without" (e.g. anaerobic, without oxygen)
"archon" means "masters or rulers," with a contextual connotation to the unpleasant variety.

So anarchy simply means "without rulers or masters". If you are an "anarchist," that means you don't believe in government/monarchy of any variety. It does NOT mean some guy throwing a brick through a window, or absence of law and order.

You can, I presume, see why the mind controllers made sure they impugned this word with their bullshit. To quote Kevin again, "This should tell you how terrifying the power of media, MSM, Big Tech are. The ability to shape perceptions is dangerous."
Haha...That's fine.

Greg, let's try the definition game here.

I doubt you want to speak against webster and cambridge? Guess what their definition is?

someone who wishes to destroy the existing government and laws:
a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchyespecially : one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order

these are the definitions I am referring to.

I picked these because now that Trump has "lost", these idiots and BLM/ANTIFA are now going after the Democrats. lol...

Last edited:

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Conflicting info... We'll see.
Interpret accordingly.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
In the mean time Trump just gave his farewell address to the nation that was carried by the media over here.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Correct. Many people in other forums caught that and still keep hoping.
Add in:
-Stephanopoulos giving an interview on ABC with a National Guard general who says "Peaceful transition to military power"....
-military assets being deployed as we speak
-plus a livestream tonight of a roundtable with the following:

Lin Wood, Gen. McInerney, Mike Lindell, Mike Adams,
Mary Fanning, Gen. Vallely

Here's the link:

Doesn't quite add up to a "peaceful transition to Biden administration".....

Well, more popcorn and hot wings.... All we can do is sit and wait for the timeline to stabilize.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carl

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I noticed that, too. Overall, I had a sense of someone who has plans to do more.

Also, noticed Melania's speech. The first that struck me was her suit because she does wear message clothes. I could not put my finger on it until I read another's post - looks like a static screen on a tv when it looses the signal. I know it is a reach, but still it was something that caught my eye.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Some Texas school districts telling teachers not to live stream inauguration because of the possibility of violence.

Texas Governor Abbott is livid that national guardsmen are being vetted for having only proper views.

• Love this post!
Reactions: GregH3000 and Carl

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Add in:
-Stephanopoulos giving an interview on ABC with a National Guard general who says "Peaceful transition to military power"....
-military assets being deployed as we speak
-plus a livestream tonight of a roundtable with the following:

Lin Wood, Gen. McInerney, Mike Lindell, Mike Adams,
Mary Fanning, Gen. Vallely

Here's the link:

Doesn't quite add up to a "peaceful transition to Biden administration".....

Well, more popcorn and hot wings.... All we can do is sit and wait for the timeline to stabilize.
Well, less than 1 minute in, Vimeo censored the live video. Sigh....

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Big catch: he never said "Biden administration".
Just "Next Administration".
Interesting signal.
I looked at the farewell speeches of Clinton, Bush, and Obama. Clinton and Bush said something nice about the incoming president. Obama only said he's promised Trump a peaceful transition. All, three did mention the incoming president by name.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I looked at the farewell speeches of Clinton, Bush, and Obama. Clinton and Bush said something nice about the incoming president. Obama only said he's promised Trump a peaceful transition. All, three did mention the incoming president by name.
Clinton and Obama are traitors. They would be part of the arrests. So they would not be privy to the info.
Bush...... I don't know. His father was a Deep State CIA honcho, so....

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
So far we are still flying blind. All has gone silent from "sources," "insiders," etc.; some probably on their own waiting for developments, others silenced/blocked by the media and usual people from the swamp.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain and Kevin C

GregH3000

Involved Wayfarer
Nov 10, 2016
Texas, USA
tumblr.gregdiablo.com
This excerpt from that Natural News update Kevin provided sums it up for me:

”It’s all fake. Now they’re putting 200,000 Americans flags on the capitol lawn to indicate “the People,” but they are flags, not people. The real people have been kept out with razor wire fences, barricades and a military presence that smacks of gunpoint authoritarianism.

Joe Biden’s election “victory” was faked and rigged, so it’s only fitting that his inauguration is also replete with fakery.

Legally speaking, nothing Biden does as “president” has any legal standing whatsoever, since his entire presidency is a lie rooted in treason and fraud.” <<snip>>. (I would aver the same about Obama; his birth certificate was fake as a three dollar bill.)

As for your “establishment “ definitions of “anarchy“ , Kevin, I would be interested in seeing what’s in an older edition. Of course those definitions you provided are extant; that only serves to prove that, to paraphrase W, that the propaganda has been fully “catapulted”.

Just rewatched “The Lives of Others” (2006, Germany) last night; coincidentally recommended in episode 666 of the Warroom Pandemic show. Chilling breakdown of Deep State tyranny in the GDR; how the Stasi worked in East Germany in the waning years of the Soviet Union.

Just imagine how much quicker we will get to this level, and how much more extensive the tyranny will be, with AI software surveilling everyone 24/7. What the hell, they’re already throwing MAGA types (“domestic terrorists”) off of flights; let the games begin.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016

Well to sit under your front yard tree, I’ll be happy to be like the many :)
Trees have helped med before but I live in a ( small) capital city and not all of them are fully alive, however I think the issue where I am in regards to spirituality is something in the sky - like almost the whole country is in a valley and the cloud coverages is not penetrable somehow. What happens is people here trust the government too much - well more like - the rules. They trust the governing parts to play by the rules, and if they opened their view to energetic understandings well same thing would happen as in the US - first people would wake up and then be devastated but with time be able to see themselves solution instead of giving their power away to a system.
I often think of this idea that we are supposed to be where we are on the earth cause it is strange to be a stranger in your own country.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Linda

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Legally speaking, nothing Biden does as “president” has any legal standing whatsoever, since his entire presidency is a lie rooted in treason and fraud.”

I think this is a vitally important point. The people "give" the authority, the energy, the power to the elected person. If that election is fake then there is no power. It is hollow. Biden and Harris have no authority from the people. They will fall!

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Legal standing has nothing to do with anything if an illegitimate leader has control of the military and police. Leaders are kept in power by guns and force, not by laws, because despots do not respect the paper the laws are written on, nor do they respect the intention of the law. Laws in the US have been ignored for decades, and the US constitution has been violated many times, two examples are the gun laws ("which shall not be infringed") and possibly income tax laws. The original constitution taxed only unearned income, like dividends and interest. Today that would probably include capital gains also.

• I agree
Reactions: Carl

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I'm sorry if this is a repeat, but I've been super busy and am unable to read the whole thread. Stay away from all state capitols including Washington DC. There may be shooting and will surely be violence.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Legal standing has nothing to do with anything if an illegitimate leader has control of the military and police.
Yes I hear what you are saying and I love the way you are so clear Therium but Trump has huge support....

Here in Scotland Sturgeon has great support and is a tyrant. Destroying Scotland but doing it with the full backing of a population that has been emotionally twisted to believe that Independence is possible when in fact it is not.

Reactions: Tania

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Legal standing has nothing to do with anything if an illegitimate leader has control of the military and police. Leaders are kept in power by guns and force, not by laws, because despots do not respect the paper the laws are written on, nor do they respect the intention of the law. Laws in the US have been ignored for decades, and the US constitution has been violated many times, two examples are the gun laws ("which shall not be infringed") and possibly income tax laws. The original constitution taxed only unearned income, like dividends and interest. Today that would probably include capital gains also.
this is also the case in Europe.
WIth the scandemic they suppress the freedom of everyone even if it infringes on the fundamental law. the curfew is not allowed by our constitution but we have one. it has been pointed out and lawsuits have been taken but nothing happens agains the bad laws.

Also Law almost always is present to protect the people in charge and power and not to protect the citizens.
people in charge can be interpreted broadly (industries, banks, syndicates, politicians,...).

And in the meantime the majority of the people are even asking for more restrictions,...

• I agree
Reactions: Carl and Tania

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
i dont really grasp any of whats going on over there these past few days... and if someone feels inspired to give a brief summary so a n00b with popcorn from europe can grasp it, that would be appreciated :D
but anyway... what sort of blackouts across the world are we speaking about? in berlin and so on? like... power blackouts or what? didnt get that info yet, what happened there?
There have been some power blackouts in some cities, but that's normal for areas like Pakistan, or India, which don't have reliable power in all areas. I try to understand more of the context, before I assume it's a blackout from some secret military ops. However areas like Berlin, New York City, and other major cities MUST have reliable power, so if they lose power, that's unusual. All business in those cities depend on power.

If there are military ops in certain cities, they will likely turn off power and some main points to stop all communications from internet and cell phones, however this would not stop a satellite phone. They would also block all streets to catch everyone, put them in jail and sort them out later. If you get caught in one of these nets and are put in prison, be patient and wait your turn. If you didn't do anything, be calm. Processing people takes time. With thousands of people caught in a single city it could take a week or two to get to your case, to properly ID you, and let you go.

Just in case, get yourself enough supplies to last 2 weeks of no power, that includes food, water and heat. More details here. My site: https://wordsalad.info/surv2019.html

If violence erupts in a city, not only will the military block roads, but truckers will not want to deliver food to the stores. US stores typically have only 2 days of food stocked, or less.

Pls let me know if I can't post that link here, I can't remember. I think I have to ID if it's my site though and I don't make any money off it, there are no ads. I pay for the space myself.

Biden will be inaugurated Wed Jan 20 and I think it takes place at noon EST. I don't know what will really happen but stay tuned. You can find live streams on Youtube (which will likely be censored) but also Dlive.tv (which also censors people). Alt social media sites which may have an uncensored live stream and may help you: http://wordsalad.info/storesharing.html#social-media

Last edited:
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Pod

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I've had several conversations with One and others this week. I will tell you that just this morning, as I was beginning to speak to someone from beyond the veil, they halted the conversation, and it was about 4 minutes of them adjusting to the frequency. Now I had spoken to them just a few days ago, so I was astonished. When we discussed what had been felt, it was explained that "Remember how you've been preparing to shift to another dimension? Well, you are there. Everything has changed." This was about 12 hours ago. So, here we go everyone!
I have a confirmation from a meditation group. On that meditation we had reached the minimum of 144,000 people meditating, and we reached 400,000+!

Is there a third path?

From another person, they are saying the middle path is the best path, as in, do not choose sides. It is up to you what to choose. Choosing sides leads only to polarity, polarity leads to fear, fear leads to violence in many cases. Not choosing sides could be as easy as not getting involved with politics, and not taking political sides IMO, and simply choosing the option that lets us have more freedom, without all the politics involved.

EDIT: This third option will require us to come together as a community. Some will have to buy farm land to grow all their own food, it will be healthier too without all that Roundup and other poisons. But land costs money. People may get fined for not having a credit card. Without a national ID they may not be able to travel. Or we can find farmers and help them, and trade or buy their organic food. Without a vax ID card people may not be able to buy food, use a bank, store money in a bank, or use a credit card. That is what is being planned here under the dark forces.

Getting your own water without city services will be a problem too. In some states your children can be taken away if you do not have grid electricity, city water, and heat (which requires grid electricity for the blower). Many aquifers are too polluted to drink from, and many more have pollution in local areas, which is spreading through the whole aquifer.

Yes there are many consequences to this third path, it is not an easy path. Most people will choose an easier path, or a hybrid path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tania

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I have a confirmation from a meditation group. On that meditation we had reached the minimum of 144,000 people meditating, and we reached 400,000+!

From another person, they are saying the middle path is the best path, as in, do not choose sides. It is up to you what to choose. Choosing sides leads only to polarity. Not choosing sides could be as easy as not getting involved with politics, and not taking political sides IMO, and simply choosing the option that lets us have more freedom, without all the politics involved.
in other words: do not take a choice between the two options presented by the PTW that lead to the same slaughterhouse. Take the road not presented but this can be very difficult in this world as the PTW restrict a lot. You can become an outlaw :) but this has a lot of consequences...

Reactions: Tania and therium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)