The Incoming Energies Thread (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Funny, when I was reading this posting the sentence: "Christmas is coming fast" popped in my mind.
Probably the conjunction of red and green in my dream, made you think of this!

Reactions: Carl

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
This last is not really visible on the schumann resonanz or it is modified

Reactions: Stargazer

NextBeing

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 9, 2018
east sussex UK
I was thinking to my self, where should I create this thread on the Forum? I decided in the end to stick it on the shift in consciousness board, as while there are always going to be incoming energies, especially from the Sun and the astrological influences, the shift and the new earth situation is really the main catalyst in our lifetime. We have energies incoming from exploding stars, the galactic center (black hole), comets, dwarf planets, and more.

This thread is where you can go to report how you are feeling on an energetic level, to share and possibly validate with others. Feel free to include solar activity and so on and so forth based on influences you may be aware of.

Some great information came through about what is influencing us in one of the QHHT sessions I conducted with my client Lai Jumoke, who's one of our moderators on the Forum (He's not on much though as his new University position in CA, USA, keeps him busy.) The transcribed session can be found here. Below is a description of the parts of the article which relate:
  • Lai is taken to a broadcasting centre in the sixth dimension operated by energy beings. This place sends gamma-ray energy to the Earth for a number of different reasons. Detailed info explains what is going on this month with the energies, as well as mention of info packets being sent to Earth that contain new ways of doing things, such as new healing modalities — created by varying races of ETs.
  • A number of key sources sending energies our way, from asteroids, comets, Nibiru, the Sun, an alignment and the Galactic Center.
It may be helpful for you to bookmark this thread by using the Forum bookmark feature.
Pertaining to this fascinating thread, Dr Rupert Sheldrake has recently been giving talks arguing that the sun and indeed the majority of celestial objects may well be consciously intelligent. I find this line of thought deeply resonant. Great post. Thanks

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
This morning, Dec 12, 2018, 1am EST, me and my wife both woke up. I suddenly wasn't tired anymore. I didn't get back to sleep until about 3am EST and that was just a cat nap. My normal wake time is 4am. Anyone else have a sudden burst of energy about that time?

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Pertaining to this fascinating thread, Dr Rupert Sheldrake has recently been giving talks arguing that the sun and indeed the majority of celestial objects may well be consciously intelligent.
I do believe that. Wes Penre and Dolores Cannon both say that. At some point a soul can become a sun and manage the planets, and then they become a planet. Why that order is I don't know. So earth's soul is called Gaia.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
This morning, Dec 12, 2018, 1am EST, me and my wife both woke up. I suddenly wasn't tired anymore. I didn't get back to sleep until about 3am EST and that was just a cat nap. My normal wake time is 4am. Anyone else have a sudden burst of energy about that time?
I woke up approimately 1 hour than normal. Did what woke me up and spent the time to the point of leaving bed in a meditative state. A day to feel excelent once out of the workplace

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I did yesterday

T

thesmileyone

And here it comes.

Don't be afraid if you feel physical pain or depression for the next hours.

Started for me in my collarbone and has slowly worked it's way to my neck / spine.

Interestingly tonight, zero anxiety, usually it triggers anxiety, might be the ashwaghanda I am taking though (fixes some anxiety).

• Informative
Reactions: CrystalSong

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Been busy, busy.
Lots going on in body, mind and soul. Many changes happening. Generally I'm liking them enough that I sometimes wonder if it's real:-D

• Love this post!
Reactions: Laron and Stargazer
It's been WILD. I don't mean my emotions or others emotions or actions/reactions, or how I'm relating to experiencing life or aspects of it...
I mean dimensions mixing- veils being very thin, things I didn't believe I've now had first hand experience of, new abilities coming in fast and hard.
It's been a very WILD Intense few weeks. I like it like this, but its very hard for my ego to integrate quickly enough. I'm learning a lot about my integration patterns as well.
This stuff is getting outside even my Tribes experience. S
'Starting to feel like the edge of the Edge lately.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Life is crazy there is no doubt about it. Takes most of my energies to ride these wild waves which is probably why you don't see me on here on Transients so much. I wonder if that goes for others too. Looking forward to a more settled time.

Also feel more involved with just living, integrating and accepting rather than questioning and musing. No time to ponder. Full on activation.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
One of the reasons I'm less on Transients at the moment is I'm having to deal with health issues. And that means, Liver (as well as Diabetes). So to deal with it, I've moved on to a Low Carb diet (take away my potatoes, why don't you?) and that is a transition with a lot of elimination of foods that I usually eat. The diet's origins are TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and those early Chinese really understood the art of internal medicine. Like times to eat what and what. Some carbs yet, some protein, but don't mix the two. Etc. I'm having to restructure my whole day after day after day....

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Thanks for asking, Laron! Been keeping an eye on the SR, but not finding much correlation between the charts and my own experience lately. Lots of challenges and dredging up of VERY old experiences (both "positive" and "negative") over the past couple of months. Just opportunities to appreciate and integrate whatever I can, as I see it.

I know the energies are "ramping up" (we can clearly see it in the "outer"), but it's all good. For me it feels a bit like a MASSIVE tsunami wave is building and getting ready to break on the shore--and while those at the bottom of the wave are in a bit of temporary turmoil, the more awakened of us are riding the crest, seeing it all, and enjoying the exciting ride. At some point soon, the wave will break, wash everything clean, and we'll be able to start new with a clean slate.

But, for now, I'm just trying to experience as much of this as I can and enjoying every moment of it...

IMG_2521.JPG

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
How's everyone going with the energies lately?
level.
I know the energies are "ramping up" (we can clearly see it in the "outer")
It feels like we are all in general vibrating at a higher rate (animals included). I have been observing the news looking for the orchestrated counterpunch in order to keep the status quo (war, dramatic event, etc.) that normally takes place every time vibrations increase but the fact that it has not taken place (materialized), increases the hope that perhaps we are finally reaching a new evolutionary level.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
lately it makes me a bit more sleepie than normal with friday the cerise de la cerise i found a place to take a little nap of a few minutes to recharge

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
It feels like we are all in general vibrating at a higher rate (animals included).
Two weeks ago I was in the Italian Dolomite's for a car meet. I literally had the impression of driving trough landscapes that belong to fairy-tales, legends and myths (due to fresh snow nice fresh greenery,... )
Also here in Belgium I notice a difference in scenery. The high vibration is not always there but more than I can remember.

But I also think it is related to your own mindset. When you are more grounded and aware you notice these things more.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Two weeks ago I was in the Italian Dolomite's for a car meet. I literally had the impression of driving trough landscapes that belong to fairy-tales, legends and myths (due to fresh snow nice fresh greenery,... )
Also here in Belgium I notice a difference in scenery. The high vibration is not always there but more than I can remember.

But I also think it is related to your own mindset. When you are more grounded and aware you notice these things more.
I have been in the Italian Dolomites. It is surely different there, than other Alpine scenes.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Around May 2-10 I was really sick, had to take 2 days off work. The biggest issue was I was really tired, but there was a physical thing going on. Possibly at the same time I started taking liquid minerals, and my body may have been detoxing at the same time. At the same time I was also lowering some meds one step, now I'm at the next step which is getting off them completely while eating less meat, and more veggies and fruit.

I'm fine now. I'm getting outside, getting more sun, planting things, working in the garden which really helps me be more centered.

I'm reading a scifi book right now which is a bit dark, and I question whether it is lowering my frequency and if I should be reading it at all. I think I'm all out of Dolores Cannon to read right now.

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
How's everyone going with the energies lately?
For me it’s still “steady as she goes” Other than the occasional bouts of tiredness, the incoming energies are being very kind to me. I think Pod said it perfectly……”Also feel more involved with just living, integrating and accepting rather than questioning and musing”.

• Cool Post
  • I agree
Reactions: Laron and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
After some family time I spent today in the garden pulling out 'those weeds' which need to have every little bit taken out or they'll never be gone, including every little rootlet - of which they have many.

So I was digging and digging, ducking and pulling prickly stuff off of me while I scootched around tight corners, dug up yet another rock and the rootlets magically adhering to the darndest corners... that kind of day. I left all the stuff in my hair as there was no point attempting to take it out.
When I came out I can only imagine what I looked like; my neighbor told me I looked just like 'mother nature' with bits of green and brown leaves and such all over my hair and all my clothes more or less all the same colour.

It was very satisfying to really get in there and dig it all up. I did a thorough job in the toughest section; something I hadn't been looking forward to.
I think I tend to do this when I am digging up stuff inside myself.
I was doing some really deep, intricate digging today.
It was awesome!
I'm clean now:-D

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yes those nasty roots i had also that experience during a shorttime job, you wonder only how much is now still remaining until all was out

• I agree
Reactions: Lila

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm reading a scifi book right now which is a bit dark, and I question whether it is lowering my frequency and if I should be reading it at all. I think I'm all out of Dolores Cannon to read right now.
I've been faced with a few choices like your book lately...mostly in the form of movies I've recorded on DVR or folks appearing to want heated discussions on Gab. More and more, I'm just just choosing to delete the movie or disengage from the debate. If something feels "dark" to me or isn't resonating (as in, maybe it's not something I need to see for a specific reason--a lesson, perhaps...or something to examine and transmute or "let go"), I just consciously offer it a thankful little mental "blessing" and walk away.

Where other people and their discussions are concerned, I'm no longer as interested in trying to "change their mind" or help them "see the Light" as I once might have been. I'm more than happy to have a civil discussion or share differing ideas of course, but I'm in no way interested in a contentious argument or debate. If someone else is interested in that, they can find it somewhere else...I be like:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Where other people and their discussions are concerned, I'm no longer as interested in trying to "change their mind" or help them "see the Light" as I once might have been. I'm more than happy to have a civil discussion or share differing ideas of course, but I'm in no way interested in a contentious argument or debate. If someone else is interested in that, they can find it somewhere else...I be like:
I've been there for a while now. As far as I'm concerned the die is cast, those that will awaken are destined to will, the rest will carry on as if nothing mattered. I retired in more ways then one lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)