The Incoming Energies Thread (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wow - I slept last night - really slept - don't recall the last time I slept so well - must have been singing along with Shambala (3 Dog Night) in the grocery store.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting. I used to get lots of nosebleeds till I was around 25. My daughter got them too as a teenager. I thought of them as nothing more then a nuisance. Ain't had one in a long time.
With the sleeplessness, I'm usually awake around 3am. Sometimes i can get back to sleep and sometimes I can't. I'm finding that instead of waking up with a WTF. I just stay calm and roll with it. Sometimes I get up looking bleary eyed at FB or play euchre on line or solitaire.

OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Nose bleeds can be about about feeling hurt, victimized, shut out. Blaming, pointing your finger at others can relate. Deep anger and frustration about things not happening the way you want them to, plus feeling inferior, ashamed, confused can connect in. It can come down to a need, either conscious or not, for attention and nourishing care.
Got a massive nosebleed

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
A reminder everyone that this is the official energy thread for reporting on how you are feeling and posting about any events pertaining to incoming energies, whatever the type or source of energy that is! (This is pinned on the Shift in Consciousness board)

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This afternoon, I was feeling drowsy and thought I might rest for just a bit...............which turned into 2.5 hours.
When I got in bed, I felt energy flowing and started feeling warm. Then I saw little energy rockets bursting from me and going high into the sky. After that stopped, energy started pulsing through my feet and hands, and then I slept.
You know how it is - just another afternoon in Lindaland :-)):ROFL::-)).
This is the first time for the energy rockets - not sure what that is about.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I had a lot of trouble staying asleep on the night of the new moon back on the 23rd.

Last night around 4am there was a town meeting of owls outside the window, but I was able to go back to sleep.

Yesterday morning I woke up very unmotivated and it was unusual for me. I haven't checked the status of energies lately.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I had a lot of trouble staying asleep on the night of the new moon back on the 23rd.

Last night around 4am there was a town meeting of owls outside the window, but I was able to go back to sleep.

Yesterday morning I woke up very unmotivated and it was unusual for me. I haven't checked the status of energies lately.
We are downloading so much these days. I had two energy transmissions in one week. And I cannot get out of bed early too. I am astral travelling all the time when I am asleep and even during my meditations. So let things be and enjoy sleeping ;-)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
We are downloading so much these days. I had two energy transmissions in one week. And I cannot get out of bed early too. I am astral travelling all the time when I am asleep and even during my meditations. So let things be and enjoy sleeping ;-)
All I want to do is sleep, I don't want to get up I feel I could sleep,all day, makes me wonder if I am astral traveling, if I am I wish I could jolly well remember. My 84 year old friend just called me, she is wide awake and has been aware all life. She, like myself has been feeling the energies, she phoned to say that today she had this wonderful uplifting experience. She said it was so strong at one point that she wondered what was happening to her, and, this is going to sound strange, wondered if she would be able to bear it if it became any stronger. She phoned to see if I had felt anything similar. She also said and I feel quite excited about this, that the feeling was that things are getting better very soon. Knowing this lady as I do this won't be imagination, she has had quite a few wonderful experiences over the years.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
3 days ago the winds came up for maybe 10 minutes in the early evening. When I went outside, I saw the top of a tree had been twisted off. (This tree has struggled through the drought, and we've done all we could to help it along.) It was a microburst - a narrow shaft of spinning wind that drops down for a second and goes away. The next day when I was driving, I noticed 2 other trees in the same state.

For 2 days I've had energies pulsing through my body and just wanted to sleep. It pours through my feet and hands. Like June and her friend, I wondered how much more I could take. Then I woke up this morning and felt more integrated and settled. Thank goodness for that!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Pucksterguy I do understand. I've had a few days of my greatest accomplishments being washing dishes and cooking dinner. Even then I had to rest afterwards. I salute everyone who has to go out and work all day.

The way I look at it is that carrying unresolved issues are burdens we've grown used to. Once we get our bearings after they are released, then we feel much better. That in between time is like letting go of one trapeze bar and waiting for the next one to come within our grasp - a bit unsettling at first.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Talk about purging -
We had a high of 109 F on the back porch (43 C), and the record on this date was 105 F in 1925.
Nothing is moving, and the only sound is the cicadas.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I have to report as well that I'm unusually tired today and even overslept, which happens so seldom that I can't even remember the last time it happened. Could simply be weather related, or me still nursing some back and front muscle pains due to digging a grave in very hard soil for my deceased cat almost two weeks ago, but in no way at all it is related to my age ;) -perish the thought!

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
Nose Bleeds: A need for recognition. Feeling unnoticed. Crying for love. Nose represents self recognition. http://www.allaboutheaven.org/science/263/124/nose-bleeds
Hope this would help you :)
It appears that it can also be caused by the sudden changes in blood pressure caused by intense spiritual experience. As the emotions are extremely high during a spiritual experience, the emotions can cause the blood pressure to rise extremely fast – which is in itself dangerous, and the sudden rise may cause the hemorrhaging.

Got this from your web page Miss Henda.......I have had this happen to me on several occasions and also before and during an electrical storm.
I have a lot of electricity in my body which I consider a blessing...ha maybe someday I can generate enough to light myself up! :-D

I also wanted to say to Bill that I just read not long ago that getting rid of OLD blood is the best way to generate NEW blood in the body and that this is probably what your body was doing for itself! It is a detox of sorts led by parts unknown! Makes one feel kinda weird to find out your body does things without asking you! Now you have all kinds of new blood cells running around in there managing your immune system and building on those new energies coming Earth direction! Congrats!

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
This sounds very true :-D

It appears that it can also be caused by the sudden changes in blood pressure caused by intense spiritual experience. As the emotions are extremely high during a spiritual experience, the emotions can cause the blood pressure to rise extremely fast – which is in itself dangerous, and the sudden rise may cause the hemorrhaging.

Got this from your web page Miss Henda.......I have had this happen to me on several occasions and also before and during an electrical storm.
I have a lot of electricity in my body which I consider a blessing...ha maybe someday I can generate enough to light myself up! :-D

I also wanted to say to Bill that I just read not long ago that getting rid of OLD blood is the best way to generate NEW blood in the body and that this is probably what your body was doing for itself! It is a detox of sorts led by parts unknown! Makes one feel kinda weird to find out your body does things without asking you! Now you have all kinds of new blood cells running around in there managing your immune system and building on those new energies coming Earth direction! Congrats!

Reactions: Stargazer

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I have to report as well that I'm unusually tired today and even overslept, which happens so seldom that I can't even remember the last time it happened. Could simply be weather related, or me still nursing some back and front muscle pains due to digging a grave in very hard soil for my deceased cat almost two weeks ago, but in no way at all it is related to my age ;) -perish the thought!
Ha, wonder where you went that wore you out so bad? Did you have any dreams that night?

I have been having extra loud ringing in the ears. Regular ringing has been going on for about 2012 which I think has a lot to do with things going on around me and the fact we have a death tower on top the hill in the neighbors yard. He gets 600.00 a month and we get all kinds of crap. Anyway, I also see little sparks of violet and sometimes goldish green that seem to fade out like it is flying off into the distance. Also have been seeing activity with the energy field itself with waves and shadows. Anybody else?

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Ha, wonder where you went that wore you out so bad? Did you have any dreams that night?
Unfortunately I didn't remember any dreams at all. :( If I traveled in the astral I didn't remember either. Still think it was just related to the heavily stressed muscles from digging the grave for my cat. EKG showed all was normal when I visited my doctor's office a couple of days ago. I refused though the take the muscle relaxant it was prescribed -the heart is a muscle too and you don't play with it.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
No Sparks or showers recently but an odd and beautiful kind of 'grounded stillness within a crowd' which I loved and am hoping to find again...

Reactions: Stargazer and June

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
No Sparks or showers recently but an odd and beautiful kind of 'grounded stillness within a crowd' which I loved and am hoping to find again...
Hi, was that a feeling of being in a light and flitting bubble where the voices were muffled and quiet?

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
That can be reproduced if you wish -takes just a bit of practice. It was very useful in the past for me when I went to shopping malls or wanted in a way to become "invisible" in a crowd to allow me to study others without being interrupted (even by pesky "sales folks"). For beginners, ground yourself, create a defensive bubble around you and maintain serenity inside it, no matter what, and you are on your way.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I have used a protective bubble of white light for many years, it's very effective.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I have used a protective bubble of white light for many years, it's very effective.
Yes, gold, green, blue are very good too depending on the intended purpose -some people love purple ones. Try pink and you'll be surprised at the results -especially if having to deal with kids, even if they are a bit on the unruly side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)