• Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.

The Incoming Energies Thread

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Healing Facilitator & Consciousness Guide
Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Another rough day today. I wonder if these two upcoming eclipses are seeping into me already.

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
A magnitude 8.2 earthquake just struck the Pacific Ocean close to the islands of Fiji and Tonga but it's not expected to create a tsunami as it's too deep according to the US Pacific Tsunami Warning Center. The quake was situated 347.7 miles (559.57 kilometers) beneath the ocean floor.

fiji.jpg

Carl

Boundless Creation
A magnitude 8.2 earthquake just struck the Pacific Ocean close to the islands of Fiji and Tonga
Was just reading about it -nothing about serious damages yet. We have to keep an eye on quakes for a few days in case other plates try to re-adjust following this big shake.

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Because of the depth I looked up the deepest quake (378 miles (609 kilometers) ), which is still the deepest, but this one was very close. The deepest one recorded happened on the 24th of May, 2013, around about the time the webbot said the GCE would all happen at once. Some people are saying it was very long.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
You know, I have a thought that the GCE could just be postponed, or if there are echoes of it here on this timeline, it will be less severe than the original prediction. Still seems to me that there's a loop in the flow of time.

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Well, with the GCE, more than 50% of what was predicted has already occurred, so it is happening, but gradually since May 2013. There are some major events within the GCE language which are more sudden and life changing and i still think some of these will occur at some point, but not to the degree in terms of the loss of life that was originally thought because of us being in a more positive timeline — no cleansing is required.

And yeah, i see these loops based on the month things were meant to happen. Each year, the similar thing occurs again in the same month but to a different severity.

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
A G3 Solar Storm is underway.

g3 solar storm.gif

In addition to the thought, decision making, consciousness, plate tectonic and weather impact, it also can do the follow as per the NOAA scale.

G3 Solar Storm NOOA.jpg

In the above video Ben reports this is not from a coronal hole or CME, but the magnetic fields of the sun directly linking to the Earth. Ben explains that this is also a 24 watch for elevated cardiac and psychological risk.

Sam Vause

Aware Presence
odd - with all these energy thingys going on of late, I've had nose bleeds. And they've not been present in my life for a very LONG time - something like decades now....

[EDIT] And, I've been crazy tired the past three days - sleeping late in the morning, naps in the afternoon, etc.

Guess things are in a ripe swirl overall.... ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator
Last edited:

Stargazer

Realized Sentience
Retired Moderator
A G3 Solar Storm is underway.

In the above video Ben reports this is not from a coronal hole or CME, but the magnetic fields of the sun directly linking to the Earth. Ben explains that this is also a 24 watch for elevated cardiac and psychological risk.
Wow...those are the highest readings I've seen in several years of following! I haven't checked that page for a couple of months...thanks, Laron!

Stargazer

Realized Sentience
Retired Moderator
And these were the most recent Schumann Resonance readings:

schumannru9-7-10-2018.jpg

Notice the STRAIGHT lines at the beginning and end of these phases. These spikes have some AUTHORITY!

I've been watching these now for a couple of years--and they're the most impressive I've seen yet.

Here were the last "major" spikes I saved from August of last year. Notice the difference in these? The last ones were much "softer" at the beginning and end...and they weren't nearly as sustained or powerful.

schumannru8-7-2017.jpg
I've been trying to access the HeartMath site to look at their graphic representations of this, but the graph part of their page always seems to have issues for me and refuses to load (not that I trust them for accurate data anymore, anyway).

If these are indications of timeline jumps, we're clearly making some MAJOR leaps here...

Carl

Boundless Creation
I've been trying to access the HeartMath site to look at their graphic representations of this, but the graph part of their page always seems to have issues for me and refuses to load (not that I trust them for accurate data anymore, anyway).
Ah, my dear SG you hit the point again. A consistent aspect at the HeartMath site is that when one of the six sites reporting the Schumann Resonances hits a extremely high mark, mysteriously one of the remaining five sites goes blank/doesn't report, so that the cumulative Hz value can't be determined. I don't believe in coincidences.

Stargazer

Realized Sentience
Retired Moderator
Just an update for today. We've been getting hammered lately! :) I think it was Carl who just posted something on "The Event" board about how we may be experiencing fewer earthquakes and deaths, etc. as a result of all these timeline shifts. I wholeheartedly agree. I was just discussing some "woo-woo" stuff with the missus about these energies, their effects on us and our world, showed her the charts, and she remembered that the last time we had discussed things like this the weather was VERY windy (as it had just been for us the night before).

We happened to be watching the news (weather--go figure) on TV and the newscaster "just happened" to be talking about how studies had shown that people were more irritable during periods of high winds. I'd argue that they actually have it backwards. I'd suggest that our irritability MANIFESTS the high winds (as well as earthquakes, etc.). I mentioned how Dolores Cannon has talked about how many of her group sessions have manifested very strange and very localized (as in over their own building) weather phenomena (micro storms, etc.). I've no doubt that our collective consciousness affects weather and earth changes.

Anyway, I'll go out on a limb and say that, as our consciousness expands and we choose a timeline of "Ease and Grace", the earth will respond to that in kind. Where large shifts, floods, earthquakes, and the like may have once been necessary to affect a shift, now we are in a much "finer' energetic environment. Perhaps all these major manifestations will have become reduced to windstorms, rain, and slight tremors instead. Where many, MANY deaths may have been a part of the experience, perhaps there may now be not many at all. At some point, it may not even be necessary to experience these. I also see this manifesting in our own political climate. Major wars have been reduced to conflicts, conflicts may be reduced to heated protests, heated protests may be reduced to peaceful protests, and so on. At some point, we won't have to have any negativity at all...we'll all work together in peace, unity, and harmony!

Which "future" timeline do you choose to experience?

:)

schumann10-6-8-2018.jpg

Carl

Boundless Creation
she remembered that the last time we had discussed things like this the weather was VERY windy (as it had just been for us the night before).
I found that quite interesting because it was very windy early today and when I was returning from walking my dog and was walking on the road approaching my property I saw a truck coming very, very fast towards us. I quickly moved to the side (very narrow road) expecting the truck to reach us in seconds but then the truck stopped right at front of my property, went a bit into my driveway and then backed up and went back in the direction it came from still at a very high rate of speed. I wasn't close enough to see the plate number but realized that when it backed up it probably had hit my mail box; yes, that was the case. Fortunately I was able to repair it easily enough but the driver either saw the mail box or felt the hit and didn't even took a second look to assess the damage done to the mail box or his truck. Maybe the driver was irritated as SG mentions. I'll be more observant now during high winds periods.

Hailstones Melt

Realized Sentience
Staff member
Board Moderator
I found that quite interesting because it was very windy early today and when I was returning from walking my dog and was walking on the road approaching my property I saw a truck coming very, very fast towards us. I quickly moved to the side (very narrow road) expecting the truck to reach us in seconds but then the truck stopped right at front of my property, went a bit into my driveway and then backed up and went back in the direction it came from still at a very high rate of speed. I wasn't close enough to see the plate number but realized that when it backed up it probably had hit my mail box; yes, that was the case. Fortunately I was able to repair it easily enough but the driver either saw the mail box or felt the hit and didn't even took a second look to assess the damage done to the mail box or his truck. Maybe the driver was irritated as SG mentions. I'll be more observant now during high winds periods.
People don't seem to realise out-of-control cars are dangerous weapons. LOTS of that going on over here.

OP
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Board Moderator

Pucksterguy

Boundless Creation
Thx Carl.. But I'm no where near them. I'm In Toronto. The great lakes region.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)