The Incoming Energies Thread (4 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is really interesting Amy....I think a ot of us are feeling that we have arrived or almost arrived.

You know I realised last night sitting in a meeting that I feel so SOLID! Solid with strength, confidence and to a degree, authority.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Having a weird week (again) or more energy-wise. Lots of difficult things and situations presenting themselves. I have been having the feeling to maintain a "steady as she goes" kind of attitude. It feels like I/we are being tested one more time - or from another perspective - another chance to experience things that have challenged us and to see how we do this time. This morning I saw the line "Eye of the Needle" by the folks at SOC and it really felt like they hit the nail on the head. Really resonated.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
We have an astrologist at church. (My church is very spiritual and open-minded.) She mentioned at the beginning of April that communications would be muddied, people would forget to say things, or say inappropriate things. That part was certainly true for April 2023.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)