The Great Awakening (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Watch this and then feel free to discuss.

Mark talks about a coming shift in relation to the impact COVID-19 has had on us and how that's affected the entire world in some way, and that this is all about the fight between the dark and the light with the cabal trying to stop the ship from sinking.

He mentions the 21st of December this year as being important with the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn from a spiritual direction.

A few more points:
  • how COVID is really all about getting this coronavirus vaccine into us
  • how they are pushing out the vaccine before the 21st of December
  • he basically repeats what I have been saying about how the vaccine won't only lower our immune system but will cut us off from our higher self/spirit, so will impact our spirituality

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
He mentions the 21st of December this year as being important with the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn from a spiritual direction.

A few more points:
  • he basically repeats what I have been saying about how the vaccine won't only lower our immune system but will cut us off from our higher self/spirit, so will impact our spirituality
It's good to hear a message of hope of a better future.

It really resonates with me.
It tels a story story that is similar to my own visions and dream and that of some others here on the forum.
The pushing towards a vaccine was really clear to me from the beginning of the pandemic. And now they promote a choice between "lock down" or "vaccination and get a bit of controlled freedom". they forget the third choice: live and be free without big brother, PTW,...

The date is new to me: 21122020 indeel has a nice ring to it and is offcourse the winter solstice but looking at purely the numbers 12122020 is also a nice ring to it but haven't seen anything on that yet. We'll see what will happen in the next months. Just keep calm and look at it from a distance so you can clearly think and decide on your actions.

Reactions: June and Laron

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Watch this and then feel free to discuss.

Mark talks about a coming shift in relation to the impact COVID-19 has had on us and how that's affected the entire world in some way, and that this is all about the fight between the dark and the light with the cabal trying to stop the ship from sinking.

A few more points:
As for the 21st December, that date has been coming up for several years now for something significant to happen, perhaps this year it will,. If it’s going to happen any year this would be the one.

Thanks Laron really interesting video. So do we know if Matt Hancock has been arrested, has anyone heard anything?

Last edited by a moderator:

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Pleeeeease ... not yet another date. |-)
L
I
That’s what I thought Sinera and the winter solstice seems to be a favourite, every year something is going to happen on that date. Mind you something big, a shock, is coming. I had a very strong premonition 19th June, ( not something I usually get, )it teally rocked me. So I know that’s coming because I felt it, but I don’t expect anyone else to necessarily believe me. I felt it would happen before the end of the year but somehow felt it wouldn’t be before the US election.

So make of it what you will only time will tell

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
It's the summer solstice here!
Thanks for the reminder Laron, how could I forget you lovelies across the globe.
I should have said 21st December rather than winter solstice. Not that I personally think anything will happen on that particular date. There is no telling what is going to happen at any moment by the way things are going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)