The Event is Upon Us part 3 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
But their energy also becomes my energy, not just in a simple lowering of vibration but more than that. Related to group consciousness?
That would be my guess. My guess is part of the ascension process means that we all get closer to Being One, and that means sharing energies. IMO this will promote compassion and unity. Be careful though, it might be ok to feel other peoples' energy but try not to get wrapped up in their own problems which are theirs to fix. No one learns much by being rescued all the time.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
i say what i feel right to say and let it be
Great - sometimes people need to hear something - even something simple may be meaningful.

• Wise Post
Reactions: Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
From today, manifestation rising for me it seems, not bad

Too much haha, first 3 times i nearly fall down as a palette was on the way, take care this storage id strange, went outside eating quick as i wanted a nearby place with view on the road, shortly afer i took my place to wait a good group arrived, i ordered something new, had to seei had nearly not enough money and received at the end a burger i didn t liked the sauce, error from them by wrong package put in, didn t return something i took a piece out already, so message clear stop at all costs this kind of eating, thinking why is no healthy fiable place there to eat hot in my sourroundings, now late again off work was sure i missed the train and look it was late 8 minutes and had 1 minute space left

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
From today, manifestation rising for me it seems, not bad

Too much haha, first 3 times i nearly fall down as a palette was on the way, take care this storage id strange, went outside eating quick as i wanted a nearby place with view on the road, shortly afer i took my place to wait a good group arrived, i ordered something new, had to seei had nearly not enough money and received at the end a burger i didn t liked the sauce, error from them by wrong package put in, didn t return something i took a piece out already, so message clear stop at all costs this kind of eating, thinking why is no healthy fiable place there to eat hot in my sourroundings, now late again off work was sure i missed the train and look it was late 8 minutes and had 1 minute space left
That's it, we all get situations, the same situation can be handled many different ways. Enough repetition of a situation can point us right, though! I think it's the ability to make a whole of it (a sphere) out of what was possibly just some chunky bits, that is the real spiritual lesson.

It's like, I can still get sad about the past, and be prompted to cry by my own inner musings, but I've processed enough of it for my mind to remain higher and connect in with my heart, and the main thing to remember is that every path is a path of learning. How you learn the lesson is not so much to the point, but that you learn it.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
that must be the highest peak ever, i became quite tired at around that time and dizzy
I was asleep then, but starting early evening, which was around the time the spikes started, I felt like a zombie. So, kinda glad I slept through that one.

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Had one of my "must sleep now" sessions this afternoon. Most of it was lucid dreaming, in which I saw the DNA of people being changed. My sense is that it had to do with corona virus - perhaps people were receiving upgrades to allow them to bypass this infection.

These sessions are aways very specific - doing something or being shown something, so I trust the info, but I'm not always completely sure what it is about.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Having some technical issues with wireless tv and after exhausting my knowledge of what to do, I went through the online chat process.

Interesting comment from the guy - "don't worry, I promise I have this taken care of" and ended with "it is so great to talk with a nice person".

So waiting on things from their end and a phone call to resolve the issue.

Writing about this because having a regular person say - don't worry, I can fix it - brought me a sense of relief. Something to remember in my interactions with others!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
So waiting on things from their end and a phone call to resolve the issue.

Writing about this because having a regular person say - don't worry, I can fix it - brought me a sense of relief.
You all know how this went - Mercury in Gatorade and all - I don't even want to recount the journey I've been on. However, I did have an epiphany. Appreciating offers of assistance without becoming attached to the outcome is the way to go. I don't want to be the grumpus who says "can't depend on anyone" because in our society, there is no total self-reliance.

I did ask the last person with whom I spoke to place a note on the file saying "this woman has been through enough". We laughed together over that. So, we will see what tomorrow brings.

• Funny
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I see these 'ordinary' interactions as the stuff that life is made of.
Keeping things from getting grumpy, reflecting on the lessons and having a laugh about the note on your file during Mercury Gatorade (lol :-))) can be a grace that lets everyone on both ends of the phone get through their day feeling like they got more connected, not less. Connection feels good when it's real, wherever it comes from.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Despite being somewhat of a loner, interactions and connections is what life is all about. I try to make everyones day pleasant and fun. Too many a holes in the world. I don't need to join them.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
My intuition seems to have ramped up some. It's like something will puzzle me. I return to it a couple of days later and I know what to do. Ideas and thoughts flow easier.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I spent the majority of the weekend outdoors in north country. On three occasions I saw what I believe to be Nature Spirits. Two were like vertical, wispy bands of white light moving through the air at ground level. One was very tall, the other was short, and had form much like a Fairy. The third was almost black and moved through the air about 10' off the ground. It gave off a vibe of being very powerful.

I have never seen them before like that. Apparently our vibrations are becoming closer.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Last night my family and I watched 33 very bright lights go over us. Each was about 30 seconds behind the one in front of it. They were in single file, except for one pair in the middle of the pack who were side-by-side. We could see 3 to 4 at a time. They were definitely not aircraft. They were in a polar orbit trajectory, similar to a low-Earth-orbit (LEO) satellite, but they would be a lot lower based on the time it took for them to go from horizon to horizon. I searched this morning, and there are no constellations of 33 satellites flying in tight formation.

In short, I believe we witnessed an intentional low-altitude fly-by from some of our galactic friends. They were at an inclination that allows for maximum sunlight bouncing off their craft so that we could clearly see them. They were in a tight group to remove any thoughts of them being satellites. Having one pair fly side-by-side is an absolute clencher.

EDIT: More research. It is possible that what we witnessed is several of Elon Musk's Starlink satellites. If you Google "Starlink Train" you can actually see videos of what I am talking about. However in our case, they were spaced much further apart - and like I said - there was one pair flying beside each other. Hmmm.

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i saw something similar in one of the videos of mrmbb333, and by taking all that is in the news and not news, from who it can be

civlmonk

Rambling Companion
Sep 9, 2019
I have to say, I feel different lately. It's much easier for me to achieve deep peace of mind, integration with the body has taken me to a new level. I can clearly feel the energies of my heart, the energies in my stomach. I often have the feeling of opening up at the top of my head. I can feel the vibration of the earth chakra (under my feet) and the star chakra (over my head). My intuition has increased again. I feel very much during walks in the forest. It is as if I am washed with streams of fresh energy that purifies me and everything that is found flows from me to the Earth. I am extremely sensitive to small details. I am attracted to birds, sounds, branches' movements, the flashes of the Sun. I feel very much.

How about you?

Hugs & Love to You All <3

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
destabilizing energies are less and less in my body, something goes for good foward, the madness of the sourrounding still rests to be vigilent, no real traffic but still there are near accidents possible, i sleep well and the right number of hours but not all the times present and tired, wonder what is behind, my birthright of this feeling perhaps :D

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I have just read an essay that is my favorite piece of writing on the topic of corona and society.

It speaks of how coronavirus has been a long-anticipated societal agent of change and how we each make choices between separation and community at every juncture which will affect the society which emerges from this, since things will have changed once this virus has faded or run its course or been assimilated or whatever it does. This will especially be true if we contemplate what type of change we intend and act with increasing intention.

Please let me know below what you get out of it, as there is so much in this piece of writing that I am sure it will ring many bells for many people.''

It is a long read; and a good long read during isolation may be 'just the thing'. It certainly brings up plenty of fodder for pondering as well as for discussion!

You can find it here:
charleseisenstein.org/essays/the-coronation/?_page=9
Enjoy :-D

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Linda

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
A link for Lila's post above...

• Winner
  • Thank you!
Reactions: Carl, Lila and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have just read an essay that is my favorite piece of writing on the topic of corona and society.
I read it, too, and was going to make a separate post because I thought it was so important - What Happens After Covid. Hey, Lila and Pucksterguy please feel free to start one, and I will chime in.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and June

civlmonk

Rambling Companion
Sep 9, 2019
I've been monitoring Q Anon, I belong to the Polish Q-Army group. I'm not quite sure yet, but I feel the power in it. And consistency. Currently among the Anons it is said that the time of the storm has come. In addition, in the channeling transmissions, which I regularly follow, there are also higher and higher temperatures indicating solstice. Everything is clipped around the date 4/4/2020, which is the opening of stargate 4:4:4 in a unique and rare conjunction of planets. Today our Q-Army has discovered a link between Q-drops and Michael Love's transmissions from the Earth Alliance. Q signed some of the drops "Good speed". So does Michael Love. This raises the importance of the latest news from the Earth Alliance. For example, there's been a green light for the final of the cabal cleanup action since last Friday. The latest entry from Michael Love is totally awesome. I recommend you read it.

4/4/2020 global starseed meditation is planned. Will you participate? :)

Reactions: Pucksterguy

civlmonk

Rambling Companion
Sep 9, 2019
Today on our Polish group Q-Army on discord a girl wrote an interesting posture about the urgent need to visualize the restoration of pyramids in the world in the form of sharp finials. I booked this with me a lot and as I've been working with the grid energetically lately, I have devoted myself to a proper meditation. Shortly after I started it I felt the vibration in the back of my head - secred mind chakra. Recovering memories. A moment later, in front of my inner eye, there was a view of a pyramid with a golden finial that shone in a bright light. Then, after a while, the light penetrated down the pyramid and was scanned into the underground power grid of Gaia. I then lowered my Mercba as the center of the Earth to feel where Gaia might need me. I felt that Mexico and the pyramids there. I focused on visualization. I felt, intuitively, the need to channel the energy of the St. Garmain's violet flame. So did I. After some time, an image appeared in front of my inner eye showing that the pyramids in the world are starting to merge. After the meditation session I was sweating and tired but happy. Full of joy and satisfaction. I felt that at that time there were many others working in this way.

Such news from the "front" :)

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I've been monitoring Q Anon, I belong to the Polish Q-Army group. I'm not quite sure yet, but I feel the power in it. And consistency. Currently among the Anons it is said that the time of the storm has come. In addition, in the channeling transmissions, which I regularly follow, there are also higher and higher temperatures indicating solstice. Everything is clipped around the date 4/4/2020, which is the opening of stargate 4:4:4 in a unique and rare conjunction of planets. Today our Q-Army has discovered a link between Q-drops and Michael Love's transmissions from the Earth Alliance. Q signed some of the drops "Good speed". So does Michael Love. This raises the importance of the latest news from the Earth Alliance. For example, there's been a green light for the final of the cabal cleanup action since last Friday. The latest entry from Michael Love is totally awesome. I recommend you read it.

4/4/2020 global starseed meditation is planned. Will you participate? :)
I read much of the latest entry and notice that the central sun is still going to do its stuff, there will still be a flash of light/energy by the end of the year.

There are several suggestions to ready ourselves to to transcend to 5d, for example...Ground ourselves. Meditate at least one hour a day. Have a sea salt bath every day ( difficult if you only have a shower ) and Ask help from your starseed social media group.

I can see this is good advice, but out of nearly 8 billion people on the planet how many are aware of all this. What happens to the majority of the population ? Will they all transcend, if not what will happen to the them.

I seem to remember this coming up sometime ago, anyone have any thoughts , maybe I’ve missed something.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Alain

civlmonk

Rambling Companion
Sep 9, 2019
As I understand it, they will simply start asking questions "what was it", "something has changed", "what is it about" and we will be ready to help them find answers. Also physically, our material and energetic bodies will be transformed into a new reality while they are not yet. They will need to be guided to enable them to do so. I also understand that all the work that has been done for decades in this has been to raise humanity's vibrations to such an extent that the Flash is a fairly mild experience and not an energy shock. And I guess it worked. Though no one knows exactly what and how because as I understand first time the whole planet is supposed to have been raised in this galaxy in this way :) Also you always have to leave for what I call a place for a surprise from the Source.

Surely there is a difference between the reception of Flash by mankind in 3D vibrations and mankind in upper 4D vibrations, and from what I understand, we are achieving them or will achieve them soon. From what I feel the cabal was blocking the lifting of the vibrations of humanity counting on a massive reduction in population as a result while they were planning to hide underground.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: June

civlmonk

Rambling Companion
Sep 9, 2019

Something new in the chart today. Do you see that? Wow. EDIT: when I am inserting image of Schuman Resonace it is showing today view. But when I am saving post it is showing image from few days ago. It schould be from today - 03.04.2020 (http://sosrff.tsu.ru/new/shm.jpg)

And also that table from Divine 44: Rainbow tribe of the New Earth is interesting:

Last edited:

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
today the subject at work was how to see the invisible and know it exists, hard to explain in an understandable way when a person can have blockages of different degrees in that matter, the response was abreviated here, know what is real from in you and trust you find what you need when the time is there

Reactions: Linda and June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
today the subject at work was how to see the invisible and know it exists, hard to explain in an understandable way when a person can have blockages of different degrees in that matter, the response was abreviated here, know what is real from in you and trust you find what you need when the time is there
Yes it is hard to explain to someone who has never experienced contact with the other side, or at least don’t realise they have.
How can you explain the feeling, it’s difficult because it is more a knowing is t it. Feeling/knowing.
I’ve tried to explain it but it has to be experienced, imv anyway,

Reactions: Alain and Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)