The Event is Upon Us part 3 (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
As I understand it, they will simply start asking questions "what was it", "something has changed", "what is it about" and we will be ready to help them find answers. Also physically, our material and energetic bodies will be transformed into a new reality while they are not yet. They will need to be guided to enable them to do so. I also understand that all the work that has been done for decades in this has been to raise humanity's vibrations to such an extent that the Flash is a fairly mild experience and not an energy shock. And I guess it worked. Though no one knows exactly what and how because as I understand first time the whole planet is supposed to have been raised in this galaxy in this way :) Also you always have to leave for what I call a place for a surprise from the Source.

Surely there is a difference between the reception of Flash by mankind in 3D vibrations and mankind in upper 4D vibrations, and from what I understand, we are achieving them or will achieve them soon. From what I feel the cabal was blocking the lifting of the vibrations of humanity counting on a massive reduction in population as a result while they were planning to hide underground.
Thanks for your comments civilmonk. I’ve heard about our material and energetic bodies being transformed into a new reality, it sound wonderful, but if the others are not transformed it might be difficult for us to guide them from another reality.

Forgive me I’m being picky, I think this didn’t sit too well with me the other times I’ve heard about it, so I guess I’m still feeling the same.
Also there is a date again, 21st Dec winter solstice. A couple years back we became tired of so many dates, if you’ve got the patience to look back through all the event posts you will see what I mean.

I think we are going to find out there are seeds of truth in most writings, channelings, and all the other things folk are saying/prophesying.
Perhaps we are not meant to know exactly how and when, but I suggest it’s more likely the how and when isn’t exactly known.
Everything is changing constantly, the thoughts and actions of humans cause much of that.

I’ve enjoyed mulling it over, it’s cleared my head a bit. Hugs

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and civlmonk

civlmonk

Rambling Companion
Sep 9, 2019
The Event is a process consisting of many steps, which over time become more and more significant and lead to big changes. And in the end there will be what will be :)

Reactions: Pucksterguy

civlmonk

Rambling Companion
Sep 9, 2019
I base my spirituality mainly on the teachings from the messages from Archangel Michael. For me, they are very multidimensional, exhaustive and deep, yet practical. Because it adheres to the principle of being practical mystic. One of the elements of AMichal's teachings are the so-called 5D pyramids. Well, everyone already has such a pyramid in 5D. Such a private space. This pyramid is properly equipped but maybe another time. What is important to stargate 4:4:4, it was quite abstract to me. After 4:4:4 the entrance to my pyramid became completely different. What's more, it became active. The first time I felt someone at her entrance who wants to visit me in 5D. He asked for permission so I agreed, believing that according to Michael's teachings I am protected in my pyramid. The guest introduced himself as Adam of Telos. Ascended Master from Telos, remains of Lemuria. Since childhood I felt a strong connection with Lemuria. Interestingly, I did not meet with the teachings of Adam of Telos before. So it was quite surprising. In any case, I felt it as a kind of initiation to move my pyramid into a slightly more active mode. Since then, I have had several other visits to this space. Including one related to my expectation to get external validation of these contacts. It was confirmed to that with a joke ha ha ha. There's nothing like humor in higher dimensions. To sum up, I recommend that you take a look at the topic because it would be more accessible in a practical sense.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
A wonderful channeling/QHHT session regarding the coming days of the shift. Beautiful information.

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I thought the 4:4:4 was 22-04-2020

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
OK folks. I sense it is time to hang on to your hats......

First off a message from someone called Penny Kelly which she was awoken to receive on May 6th. (Penny’s book, The Evolving Human, was the first detailed American accounting of a kundalini awakening and how it can impact a life )

Then a message for Sophia Love from The One which she was awoken to receive May 9th.

To round it off neatly, The Cats over at Schrodinger's Other Cat are calling it because they too have had dreams!

Also bearing in mind that those of us on the path still healing and processing are dealing or have just dealt with the deepest wound (I had to deal with my mother programme finally and fearfully, first programme in, last one out)

Also have had three dreams this week that can only be described as forgiveness and reconciliation dreams.

Never mind that the lockdown has given people time to process and time to learn certain truths on the Internet.

Yes I believe it is all coming together now.

It's time!

My thanks to Whitehawk over at Winging with Whitehawk for the heads up on Penny Kelly. You can find her here:

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
OK folks. I sense it is time to hang on to your hats......

First off a message from someone called Penny Kelly which she was awoken to receive on May 6th. (Penny’s book, The Evolving Human, was the first detailed American accounting of a kundalini awakening and how it can impact a life )

Then a message for Sophia Love from The One which she was awoken to receive May 9th.

To round it off neatly, The Cats over at Schrodinger's Other Cat are calling it because they too have had dreams!

Also bearing in mind that those of us on the path still healing and processing are dealing or have just dealt with the deepest wound (I had to deal with my mother programme finally and fearfully, first programme in, last one out)

Also have had three dreams this week that can only be described as forgiveness and reconciliation dreams.

Never mind that the lockdown has given people time to process and time to learn certain truths on the Internet.

Yes I believe it is all coming together now.

It's time!

My thanks to Whitehawk over at Winging with Whitehawk for the heads up on Penny Kelly. You can find her here:

Huh, the Whitehawk 'Singularity' posting reminds me of what I saw this weekend; the part about us being at the center of the bigger picture (last paragraph). I'm referring to the' great intense column of energy' which went toward the center; around which we were in the process of coalescing a coherent shape; though the shape wasn't completed yet so I'm not entirely sure what it would become it felt like it would probably become a toroid shape; a really, really big one.
It's posted here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/remote-group-healing-weekend-of-may-16-2020-embracing-change.7775/#post-56025

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Huh, the Whitehawk 'Singularity' posting reminds me of what I saw this weekend
That is amazing Lila. Thanks for posting the connection, Transients being our hive and we the bees bring in the honey information.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I have the strangest happening going on.....and would like advice on this please.

Two nights ago I awoke with a loud toning in my left ear.....I thought maybe I had infection and I would use some MMS in the morning.

However when I woke up the tone had gone and it felt OK.

Yesterday, alone in my flat, I kept hearing a sort of electronic "Ping" go off. Like a warning sound when a battery is dying or something. But I have few electronics in the flat and none of them make the noise.

Yesterday evening, I touched my right ear and heard the "ping" in my left ear. Well it is a ping tone. Still happening this morning. As soon as I touch the entrance to my ear canal, I get this tone in my left ear, though only for a second.

I put a cotton bud in my right ear and still heard the tone.

It is in E. I just checked on a piano video on youtube.

Anybody any ideas?

• Intriguing Post

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
wordsalad.info
Regarding specific dates of awakening. IMO different people will awaken at different times, but there also may be bursts of energy to help people get started, or to finish, their awakening. The psychic activity has really gone up a lot for me in quantity and intensity over the past 5 years. I'm not yet convinced awakening is the same date for everyone. But there might also be certain "critical junctures" that affect people depending on what actions they take on that date.

Take the action of love and kindness. Many people will be scared and/or confused when they try to understand what they are experiencing. I know, I've been there too.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pod

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have the strangest happening going on.....and would like advice on this please.

Two nights ago I awoke with a loud toning in my left ear.....I thought maybe I had infection and I would use some MMS in the morning.

Yesterday, alone in my flat, I kept hearing a sort of electronic "Ping" go off. Like a warning sound when a battery is dying or something. But I have few electronics in the flat and none of them make the noise.

Yesterday evening, I touched my right ear and heard the "ping" in my left ear. Well it is a ping tone. Still happening this morning. As soon as I touch the entrance to my ear canal, I get this tone in my left ear, though only for a second.

Anybody any ideas?
I am having deep vibratory pings in my left ear, also. But I also now have an actual earache in my left ear. It's complicated, because in Feb I had an infection on the gum on the left side of my mouth, which took antibiotics to remove, and I had an earache associated with that. So it could be that, back again. But I don't have pain when I get the pings. They're not associated.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I am having deep vibratory pings in my left ear, also. But I also now have an actual earache in my left ear. It's complicated, because in Feb I had an infection on the gum on the left side of my mouth, which took antibiotics to remove, and I had an earache associated with that. So it could be that, back again. But I don't have pain when I get the pings. They're not associated.
Could it be any thing related to Tinnitus, one of my friends had it and it seems you can get some really weird sounds.
Mind you with all that’s happening at this time there’s no telling what it might be, I could only think of Tinnitus.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK

Anybody any ideas?
Hi Pod, these ear sounds are cropping up in the comments on Denise Le Fay's latest post on her blog:-

That's a link to the most recent, though there are other similar comments but with different sounds.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hi Pod, these ear sounds are cropping up in the comments on Denise Le Fay's latest post on her blog:-
Hi June

Thanks for that, just gone through the comments, had the sensitive teeth issue too!

Bless you June. My ping sound has gone but I was hearing trumpets too a few weeks ago!

• Magical

Hailstones Melt

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Could it be any thing related to Tinnitus, one of my friends had it and it seems you can get some really weird sounds.
Mind you with all that’s happening at this time there’s no telling what it might be, I could only think of Tinnitus.
Bit of history - I got a fungal infection in my left ear when I went to India in 1988. I left it a bit long and it got quite bad. I had it treated in India. That seemed to be cleared up, but 28 years later I had continual infections in that ear, and ended up seeing an ENT guy. It was black fungus nestled way down in there! He used a pretty fancy machine to suck it out. O.o:D

• Funny
Reactions: Lila and June
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Ugh Melt.

I have bought some hydrogen peroxide and will clear out my ears! Nothing fancy for me!

• Wise Post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)