The Event is Upon Us part 3 (4 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
And my Irish wife from a past life adds with a smile "Ya finally did it, ya lazy bunch o bastards. And if ya dint get it together, I was gettin my fryin pan out to conk you on yer head." She never did mince words. lol! So funny! She's very happy for all of us.
My first wife is Irish. I met here fresh off the boat... I hear you loud and clear Therium O.o:D :ROFL: :ROFL: :-D <3

Reactions: One65
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I contacted my main spirit guide and she said, giggling, "[the bad guys] are well and truly fooked." lol! She's very excited that something good is happening.

And my Irish wife from a past life adds with a smile "Ya finally did it, ya lazy bunch o bastards. And if ya dint get it together, I was gettin my fryin pan out to conk you on yer head." She never did mince words. lol! So funny! She's very happy for all of us.
Keep it up guys, I really love to hear it! Thank you!

Reactions: Pucksterguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)