The Event is Upon Us part 3 (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
...and hopefully you can have a belly laugh at the ridiculousness of it all as you 'stop talking. working.'

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
The joke on it us he sounds not even convinced of his own words.

• Funny
Reactions: Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I noticed the other day that young children sometimes put their foreheads against mine.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I noticed the other day that young children sometimes put their foreheads against mine.
Are they trying for a mind meld? LolO.o:D Spock on Star Trek was one character famous for such things.
Or perhaps more likely, an energetic one since the little ones are most likely to notice who 'feels good'.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Teenage dramas seem to be ramping up and blowing across my experience screen. Perhaps I've given birth to a drama addict? I can't remember my teens being so "dramatic" although I did storm out of my house one day when I was nearly 17 and never came back there to live with my parents again. I remember having one or two good friends, but none of us had the idiot device in our hands all day long, and none of us were constantly comparing one with the other, constantly judging by nasty little asides and comments on whatever the digital device recommends you use these days. We had jobs, we had love lives, we had friend groups, things coelesced together then broke up again, time and time over, but life went on...... People did do deceptive things, nasty, hidden things that would have hurt like hell if they had been out in the open. Some of those things stayed hidden and we never knew. Other things came out as they inevitably will through a third party speaking their mind, or whatever.

I seriously had my heart lifted when I read Jon Helios's latest journal blog, about a telepathic experience he recently had with "The Scientists", energetic ET beings that are actually a part of his Higher Self, and he is a human part of their Higher Self. https://heliosjournal.com/2019/10/29/first-et-conversation-transitional-technology-to-come/ It's how we as a human race might be able to transcend the unattractive AI-entrained path we have been heading down with our digital devices so far, by having a better device introduced that leads to connection with Source, not disconnection. Looking forward to the day when people have so far out-grown their baby steps, that they are "plugged in" all the time!
Is that technologie talked there by chance the 9g thst is said trump has in his handa?

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
And 8chan is supposedly coming back up as http://8kun.net. "chan" Japanese? for "child" and "kun" is Japanese? for "young adult". Interesting. I have not been able to get onto 8kun yet. It seems to time out for me. Or maybe the rumor is false.

I watch and observe but do not partake of the polarity.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
And 8chan is supposedly coming back up as http://8kun.net. "chan" Japanese? for "child" and "kun" is Japanese? for "young adult". Interesting. I have not been able to get onto 8kun yet. It seems to time out for me. Or maybe the rumor is false.

I watch and observe but do not partake of the polarity.
Me too bro, I just can't get into following politics and world events anymore. I do keep one eye out tho but even at that my interest is failing. Now if only I could do that following the Leafs...

• Funny
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Dolores Cannon Compilation Concerning “The Event”
Jonathan Carty

Dolores has published 19 books and sadly left the physical plane in 2014, but she left one hell of a dent on the control structure of this planet and I believe her information will become very popular in the near future.

Based on what I’ve read from just this book alone, The Event is going to be one of the biggest things to ever happen in the history of this Universe. The behind-the-scenes activities by various civilizations is enormous and incredibly diverse. The entire Universe is watching what is happening here on Earth right now.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Dolores Cannon Compilation Concerning “The Event”
Jonathan Carty

Dolores has published 19 books and sadly left the physical plane in 2014, but she left one hell of a dent on the control structure of this planet and I believe her information will become very popular in the near future.

Based on what I’ve read from just this book alone, The Event is going to be one of the biggest things to ever happen in the history of this Universe. The behind-the-scenes activities by various civilizations is enormous and incredibly diverse. The entire Universe is watching what is happening here on Earth right now.

Knowing there are Others watching gives a lot more support to the idea that "we are all one".

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pod

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Wonderful day at the farm. For part of my lesson, a rooster followed us around. Each time I finished explaining something, he would crow. We all just had to laugh. Then a boy walked up to me later and said - "When I come back, will you tell us something more?". I've been floating around since then.

Making connections is wonderful!!!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This boy's smile is bigger than the Golden Gate Bridge, and he relates it as he finds it: how to know when you're in the 5th dimension. It turns out many of us are there many times each day, may be have been for years. The journey is unique and individual, the Event is when it happens collectively. The more people do it uniquely, the quicker the collective can leap to this level.

• I agree
Reactions: Linda and Alain

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Oddity of the day: Out running errands, after one stop in a store, come out to the parking lot and see two "Happy Birthday" round metallic balloons floating in front of the car. I waited about 5 minutes in case someone accidently dropped them, no takers. Took them with me.

Source wishing me happy birthday and some stupendous super lucky event coming? :-DO.o:D

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
One of my friends is finding pennies - heads up - all over the place.

Kevin C - that is stupendous - clearly meant for you!!!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Oddity of the day: Out running errands, after one stop in a store, come out to the parking lot and see two "Happy Birthday" round metallic balloons floating in front of the car. I waited about 5 minutes in case someone accidently dropped them, no takers. Took them with me.

Source wishing me happy birthday and some stupendous super lucky event coming? :-DO.o:D
Bling on your birthday!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Well, that's fascinating. It occurred to me to ask the Sabian Oracle what the Event was about, what we'd experience. Here is the answer I got:

GEMINI 17

THE HEAD OF A ROBUST YOUTH CHANGES INTO THAT OF A MATURE THINKER

This Symbol shows how at times in our lives we seem to, or need to, grow up and mature. We realize that there is only so much that one can do with youthful force. This Symbol shows that it is time to use mature thinking, using your intellect and intuition and being able to take in the consequences and responsibilities of one’s actions. Allowing mature wisdom to come through, there can be a feeling of one's mindset changing and growing. Responsibilities are taken on board and it’s time to stop ‘tearing around’ and to be more serious about life and its ramifications. Going from reacting with the lower emotional nature to thinking with the higher mind. Pondering. Thinking things through. Finding answers. A state of stillness. Forever young.

The Caution: Suddenly becoming old and losing innocence and energy OR clinging to the illusions of childhood. Hormones taking over and dictating behavior. Staid thinking.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
For about 2 weeks, I've been having dreams of big things happening - not so much for me personally but more country or world-wide. One of the memorable ones was being on a huge chess board watching giant pieces move about. I was in no danger but they were moving quickly. Overall, the feeling is as if considerate giants are moving around. Most of us are in no danger, but the landscape definitely will be different after they go through.

• Intriguing Post

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My recent dreams are of sorting, shifting and then moving around. Sometimes going on trips. There are many people involved. It feels big.

I, too, am making choices and changes in my dreams.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Pod and Alain

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Recently, my dreams cover the spectrum. Lots of multiverse OTBs (ex. I am a police officer in a futuristic civilization in "Earth-1", a doctor in "Earth-2", a 007 in "Earth-3". and so on). And in every scenario, there is a universe Wave X sweeping the globe, I see a bright white light washing over - it feels pleasant and cool. And then I wake up.

Oh and if you are curious, all the people I know in this world are in different roles, exactly like the DC multiverse. :-D

The Crisis on Infinite Earths storyline is coming on Arrowverse next month Dec.

According to Lisa Gawlas, there is an energy "jump" in Dec, which could result in some people being "thrown" out of the timeline.
https://schrodingersothercat.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/45714-2019-2020-1.jpg

Lots of people all over the world are having similar visions, OTBs, astrals, QHHTs through next month.

Seems even the media is unconsciously feeling it with the Infinite Crisis storyline scheduled in Dec! O.o:D

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
If i had more time when i wake up i can match sticks together but cannot do, but there is sure enough activity of something, and it is not what gives a stomachknot

• A hug for you

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
p.s. look at the schumann resonanz

and the full moon looked quite big to me today

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
After several days of feeling anxious and "edgy", I woke today feeling like we were somewhere else. Like we had passed through something. My legs felt grounded and tingly. I asked - New Earth energy? Got a YES. Then I got the words "All is well. Never was there a time when it wasn't. All is well going forward". Then I was reminded of a waking dream I had a couple days ago: a number 7 on a very large well-lit sign that had flames covering it. The flames were not necessarily destroying the sign; I couldn't tell. The number 7 might have been the end of more characters on the sign, but the rest were hidden from view.

Okay, I just got clarification on that dream: Heard "Seven are burning". I think it has something to do with cabal, Illuminati, etc. It feels like 7 groups or families are burning down. Now the large well-lit sign makes sense. Whoever, whatever "it" or "they" are that is on fire are going to be very visible, or are maybe already hidden in plain sight. But the flames will become evident, or the destruction will as it burns.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
My mind tends more often than not to be in good vibes. More it seems i make a web where bad things can rest stuck on. I have quite a work to do at my job to make everyone united which seems hard but there was progress lately. There are no coincidences where you are at the moment done.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
They agreed to come in and help where there are great disasters. Because each great disaster brings the Earth closer to that shift.
So the earth changes are Gaia "stretching" and getting ready for change, so that indicates a good thing. The sun as at it's minimum of solar flares right now and some people consider that a mini ice age is on the way (Maunder minimum) like what happened from 1650-1700.

I still wonder if I will see the change while in this body. In 2030 age 59 I will still be working.

I asked - New Earth energy? Got a YES.
I just did the same thing and got a BIG confirmation! When I was so sick for 3.5 weeks in October, I asked "Is this a side effect of the new earth energy?" I also got a BIG confirmation! When I get a confirmation I get energy running up my spine which gives me the shivers, and just now the shivers kept going for 30 seconds, like someone ways saying to me YESYESYESYESYES. That doesn't happen very often.

I do know my place in the new earth is teaching a few people gardening.

Someone else (I think on this site) mentioned Jan 12, 2010 being a big change point, or point of interest, and Feb 2020 where things will start to calm down. Now think back to I think, Fall 2016 and the pope back then said "I don't think we will see another Christmas." It was very surreal.

IMO, disclosure should be met with joy and happiness, because it means the end of the Kali Yuga, Time of Darkness, and beginning of a new age. Some people will be very shaken by the truth and will not believe it. Some will pass out of this life due to shock. That is their path. It will all be ok. I'm looking forward to the new age of better things, nicer people, healthier food, and a healthier planet.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Along the same lines with the recent posts.....

A couple of days ago, a Great Blue Heron glided into my path - I mean low and close - and it was shocking and amazing. I knew it was a personal message about ramping up healing work. Last night I came across this meme and laughed, but then had a deep intake of breath. It has an entirely different meaning to me because of the life before this one, which is described in a QHHT session with Laron - The Punctures of War. I was a young lady in the 20s, and sometimes see myself, as does Pod, in a flapper dress. So soon we will be in the 20s again, and I'm here with you all at yet another turning point.

flappers.jpg

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
and i am 35 and have no idea if i feel the sightest idea like this age has to feel

• Funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)