The Event is Upon Us part 3 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
There are huge concentrations of negative people in California and the west coast. This helps to explain, IMO, why there are so many lightworkers there. California is generally considered the source of the recent New Age stuff like crystal stuff, holistic health, etc. The light workers are there to balance out the negative energy IMO.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Here's Magenta Pixie's latest vid about Q, Trump, New Earth, and the Ascension process. I just listened to it last night and there was LOTS of confirmation and resonance here for me. I had a few interesting revelations about my own "journey" while listening and there was a very strong feeling I should share, so make of it what you will:

PS: I got the feeling that the so-called "Indigo" person asking the questions was still pretty immersed in 3D (and perhaps a "plant" of sorts)...but the answers from the "White Winged Collective of 9" were extremely wise and "diplomatic" as it were. They did a masterful job of dodging what seemed to me to be some "energetic ambushes". There was LOTS of discussion about energies, choice, Free Will, 3D/5D, etc., so the content wasn't for beginners. But with most of us here, we're all pretty steeped in this stuff, so...please enjoy, should you feel so inclined.:-D

PPS: One of the major things that came through for me was the confirmation that there are INFINITE timelines, INFINITE journeys, and INFINITE choices. We are all on an individual journey, but we can choose to hop on any "timeline train" and join any "collective journey" we wish along the way. The main thing for me is that before we can start making any CONSCIOUS choices (here in the physical), we must rediscover our own DIVINITY and realize that we even HAVE the Power of Choice. Until then, we unknowingly allow circumstances do much of the choosing for us.

• Intriguing Post
  • Magical
Reactions: therium and Alain

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Wow...does this bring back memories! I just ran across a link to this vid on Kabamur's Tw&tter feed

I first "stumbled" across the video in early 2012, rather coincidentally just a few months after it was posted. It really resonated then and sparked a HUGE awakening within me. It was one of the things that nudged me along my own Spiritual Path. I may have already shared this a few years ago, but I'm not sure...so here it is:

Does anyone else remember it? Thoughts? Especially from https://www.transients.info/roundtable/members/maryann.20/

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Actually my dear Alain, mayhem is currently ongoing already in the US, just look at the political situation over here between our president and congress; and even yesterday Simon Parkes had an emergency video from the UK in his current news section covering some information he had received (https://www.simonparkes.org/) -I didn't bring it up since I thought that perhaps Pod would do so since she follows Parkes regularly. So far today things are developing justifying the emergency video. By-the-way, astrologically there is an interesting aspect between the transiting Pluto and Mars in the 7th natal house of the US indicating some possibility of transformational action (which may include some type of violence or conflict) not necessarily for a set date, like November 3th as somebody mentioned, but is already ongoing and will be present during the rest of the year. In other words things may flair up at any time bringing up unprecedented events over here.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Actually my dear Alain, mayhem is currently ongoing already in the US, just look at the political situation over here between our president and congress; and even yesterday Simon Parkes had an emergency video from the UK in his current news section covering some information he had received (https://www.simonparkes.org/) -I didn't bring it up since I thought that perhaps Pod would do so since she follows Parkes regularly. So far today things are developing justifying the emergency video. By-the-way, astrologically there is an interesting aspect between the transiting Pluto and Mars in the 7th natal house of the US indicating some possibility of transformational action (which may include some type of violence or conflict) not necessarily for a set date, like November 3th as somebody mentioned, but is already ongoing and will be present during the rest of the year. In other words things may flair up at any time bringing up unprecedented events over here.
Commiserations, and active watching at the same time!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
So far today things are developing justifying the emergency video. By-the-way, astrologically there is an interesting aspect between the transiting Pluto and Mars in the 7th natal house of the US indicating some possibility of transformational action (which may include some type of violence or conflict) not necessarily for a set date, like November 3th as somebody mentioned, but is already ongoing and will be present during the rest of the year. In other words things may flair up at any time bringing up unprecedented events over here.
Yes, we see it, too.

Commiserations, and active watching at the same time!
That is the point exactly - not going into fear or anger, yet being prudently aware of what is going on. If ever this is a time to pay attention to nudges to go this way and not that way - go to the store now - etc. this is it.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
QUOTE="Carl, post: 51193, member: 632"]
[/QUOTE]

The only things i know is i read here so far. As the rest of the familly is quite noisy i can t read as much or watch videos as i could so i tap a bit in the dark on that matter

Thx for the information. We will see how the next weeks develop in liasion to the "jump"

• A hug for you
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I don't follow the news too much as it is mostly rubbish and negative but I try to keep perspective here and there.
What comes to mind here is: "you can't make an omelet without breaking the egg".
now lets see which egg gets broken.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Report from the front yard (where the magic happens)
All morning my dog was looking out the front windows and door, sometimes barking. I saw nothing. Then I saw him looking out the door with his head tilted to one side. I still saw nothing, but opened the door and stepped outside. I was enveloped in a pleasant energy. So, I said hi and looked around a bit. Then I went back inside. That is all - something nice dropped in, and we were happy about it.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Had a duh moment.....

Yesterday I had a praying mantis visitor
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/look-at-this-amazing-praying-mantis-i-found.7311/#post-51224

Today, I had this experience.

Report from the front yard (where the magic happens)
All morning my dog was looking out the front windows and door, sometimes barking. I saw nothing. Then I saw him looking out the door with his head tilted to one side. I still saw nothing, but opened the door and stepped outside. I was enveloped in a pleasant energy. So, I said hi and looked around a bit. Then I went back inside. That is all - something nice dropped in, and we were happy about it.

• Love this post!

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
And now the mayhem got to Syria. Very peculiar that the USA gets out of the area on monday to be attacked by Erdogan today
another attempt to start an all out WWIII?

my thought are with all the Syrian civilians who just want a "normal" life.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

highest peak 42 as i see here perhaps 10.10 utc time on the 10.10

a mere coincidence?

i had quite a rise in laughing at work today, that was a good deal higher than my average

• Divine
Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

outages in this chart and than a good break again approximately 1 to 2 hours before my workweek took a turn to better energies

• Intriguing Post
  • Divine
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
outages in this chart and than a good break again approximately 1 to 2 hours before my workweek took a turn to better energies
Interesting that you could see correlation with what was happening in your life.

• I agree
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Sophia Love - A message from One for October 2019

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

much blackouts lately, 22.10 the morning, i was too absorbed to read to see my station arrived and had to retake a train later which was one station and 10 minutes waiting but i was again late

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Love that one Therium.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
did this chart represent the intensity of my good mood it seems as i was happier today than yesterday all in an intense way

how about the rest?
Sobbed a lot yesterday, felt very sad. But much better today!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lots going on around me, so my focus is on keeping the joy flowing. It seems to be 'catching' if you can have a good belly laugh at a ridiculous situationO.o:D

• Love this post!
Reactions: June and Alain

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Yep, nothing like a good nelly laugh to set you up for the day. Laughter is very contagious too, I expect they are developing a vaccine for it.O.o:D

• Funny
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Teenage dramas seem to be ramping up and blowing across my experience screen. Perhaps I've given birth to a drama addict? I can't remember my teens being so "dramatic" although I did storm out of my house one day when I was nearly 17 and never came back there to live with my parents again. I remember having one or two good friends, but none of us had the idiot device in our hands all day long, and none of us were constantly comparing one with the other, constantly judging by nasty little asides and comments on whatever the digital device recommends you use these days. We had jobs, we had love lives, we had friend groups, things coelesced together then broke up again, time and time over, but life went on...... People did do deceptive things, nasty, hidden things that would have hurt like hell if they had been out in the open. Some of those things stayed hidden and we never knew. Other things came out as they inevitably will through a third party speaking their mind, or whatever.

I seriously had my heart lifted when I read Jon Helios's latest journal blog, about a telepathic experience he recently had with "The Scientists", energetic ET beings that are actually a part of his Higher Self, and he is a human part of their Higher Self. https://heliosjournal.com/2019/10/29/first-et-conversation-transitional-technology-to-come/ It's how we as a human race might be able to transcend the unattractive AI-entrained path we have been heading down with our digital devices so far, by having a better device introduced that leads to connection with Source, not disconnection. Looking forward to the day when people have so far out-grown their baby steps, that they are "plugged in" all the time!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yep, nothing like a good nelly laugh to set you up for the day. Laughter is very contagious too, I expect they are developing a vaccine for it.O.o:D
Like the translated words of my chief

Stop talking. Working.

• A hug for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)