The Event is Upon Us part 3 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Anyone else have an experience like that?
No blooms, bees, or butterflies?

We lost a bunch of strawberries to a late frost, but the rest kept going. Peaches and pears were Ok. (I am way south of you.)

• Love this post!
Reactions: Stargazer

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Before the tornado storm my 2 trees had a good number of fruits on it. Old habits start to get so old it makes me trouble mantaining it. Such as doing my work that serves no good to my phisical health and certain discussion kinds.

It s perhaps also due to david topis material i have a far more advanced understanding of certain things

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I've had a bounty of wild raspberries and strawberries at camp.
Really yummy raspberries; the wild small ones<3

In my garden it's been a bounty that's been shared by the creatures and humans in the area. Some (creature, I believe) keeps picking fruit just before it's ripe. I decide that it'll be perfect tomorrow and come to find it picked. When I took a trip earlier in the summer I came back to find the brocolli had been sliced with what looked like a knife, so that seems like human intervention to me. I was glad someone had made use of what I couldn't while we were away and, at the same time, disconcerted by what would be extremely unusual behavior in our area.
Thankfully, there's lots of bounty in the garden for all of us; humans and animals alike. Right now there are lots of grapes ripening as well as greens, root vegetables, squashes, more strawberries and raspberries. Other stuff too.
Did I mention how much I love gardens? Free beauty, yummy tastiness, health and a sense of accomplishment.

• Love this post!
  • Winner
Reactions: Stargazer and Alain

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
No blooms, bees, or butterflies?

We lost a bunch of strawberries to a late frost, but the rest kept going. Peaches and pears were Ok. (I am way south of you.)
No blooms. I saw one bee all summer. A few butterflies though.

It's weird though... Especially the chokecherries. They grow like grapes in any summer. They are extremely hardy and tenacious; almost a pest. Not a single berry this year. Have never seen that in my 50+ years.

• Intriguing Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Were there any insecticides in use in the area?
The nicotinamides are something I've heard affect the bees.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Before the tornado storm my 2 trees had a good number of fruits on it. Old habits start to get so old it makes me trouble mantaining it. Such as doing my work that serves no good to my phisical health and certain discussion kinds.

It s perhaps also due to david topis material i have a far more advanced understanding of certain things
Last week I printed out all David Topi's Q&A on paper to keep on my bookcase - in case something happens to internet or ability to read it on computer. It is very important to have it to hand if and when confusion strikes (as most surely it does and will).

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Early this morning I was stung by a venomous centipede - really hurt for an hour then just hurt for another hour. Now I have a headache from the neurotoxins.

Weather conditions here (hot and dry) mean lots of critters are seeking water - so there is the physical reason.

What does the centipede tell us - fast moving, coordinated, graceful, ability to survive in stressful conditions, also may presage unawakened psychic abilities. That last part caught my attention, as Janne had something about that in her last astrological news.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
It is the end of Summer where I live. Harvest time. We normally have many acres of two different kinds of wild berries, as well as various kinds of apples and other fruit that we have planted. This year we don't have a single berry of any kind. No raspberries, no apples, no cherries. Not one!
Anyone else have an experience like that?
Well this year I had a blueberry plant die of some odd disease I can't ID. All the leaves just turned brown and it died.

On a good note: Otherwise I've seen more butterflies at my house than in 20 years, and more clearwing butterflies too! They look and move around like hummingbirds but are actually a fuzzy, fat butterfly.

We've also had a more mild summer with enough rain that my rain barrels always had water in them. In most years we get no significant rain (an amount that actually waters the plants) in July and August and my rain barrels I use to water my plants are empty by early August. The odd part is this type of summer only happens about once every 20 years in my area.

When local farmers spray their crops with certain chemicals this affects all the bees in the area. In some areas, 90% of the bees have died. Bees pollinate most of the crops that we eat. They are super important. Some wasps, moths and butterflies also help with pollination but they are also killed off by these chemicals.

• Divine
Reactions: Lila

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Were there any insecticides in use in the area?
The nicotinamides are something I've heard affect the bees.
Doubtful. I live in a cattle farming area; not much for crops within a several mile radius.

I love bees. I worked in honey-farming operations as a teenager. I always take note of what type of bees are around me and how plentiful they are. The domestic honey bees are easy to differentiate from wild bees. We used to see good numbers of both types at our house since we have a lot of flowers. This year I don't think I saw a single domestic bee despite having a colony a half-mile from my house. Saw a few wild bees.

The whole summer has been highly unusual in many ways.

• Insightful Post

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
On a whim, I asked myself if I have been through the Ascension process before. Got a YES.Then asked how many times. Got an answer that kind of flipped between 4 and 5. I asked where. Got:

1.Orion
2.Pleiades
3.Sirius
4. A garbled name . When I asked if I knew the name of the place, got a NO - then got a visual of a bipedal being that was covered in brown hair with large teeth.
5. Lemuria

Not sure why the answer wasn't solid on the number 4 or 5. Still trying to feel through that one.

• Intriguing Post
  • Magical
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
and i wondered why i lost my workpapers a few times from 10 am ongoing and beeing halfway present at work

• Funny

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Feeling pretty good and energetic today - woke up at 1 AM feeling clear, cool, and ready to go, which was nice but then I had to convince myself to go back to sleep. My dog did toss his cookies this morning but is Ok now.

• A hug for you
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Lila and Alain

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
1.Orion
2.Pleiades
3.Sirius
4. A garbled name . When I asked if I knew the name of the place, got a NO - then got a visual of a bipedal being that was covered in brown hair with large teeth.
5. Lemuria

Not sure why the answer wasn't solid on the number 4 or 5. Still trying to feel through that one
Don't feel bad. I watched this video and got strong "hits", or positive reactions, to all major starseed types. But then I meditated and asked "which were my more recent incarnations"? And I got Pleiadian. Pleiadians are very relaxed and confident with sexuality and so am I. I was always considered weird like that.

I can't remember the traits for each culture but my major hits (possibly from past incarnations) were from: Orion, Sirius, Pleiadians, Vega, grays (they're all over the place).

• Insightful Post

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Sirius is the place with 2 suns in the solar system if i remember right. So the are used more to the sun. And seem more on the ai side of technologie

Please correct me if i messed the informationd up.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Sirius is the place with 2 suns in the solar system if i remember right.
Yes, although the second sun, Sirius B, was not "discovered" until the 1970s (I think). However, Sirius appears in ancient artifacts, which suggests it was important for some reason.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Alain

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Don't feel bad. I watched this video and got strong "hits", or positive reactions, to all major starseed types. But then I meditated and asked "which were my more recent incarnations"? And I got Pleiadian. Pleiadians are very relaxed and confident with sexuality and so am I. I was always considered weird like that.

I can't remember the traits for each culture but my major hits (possibly from past incarnations) were from: Orion, Sirius, Pleiadians, Vega, grays (they're all over the place).
Just on a whim watched her video. Well she seems to cite most of the common lore about the races which is all over the place already (e.g. see bibliotecapleyades, channellings, etc.).

According to that I'd be almost 100% a Sirian, being an introvert and one whose inner mind world is more important than this 'boring' physical existence. (Maybe I have also a little Pleiadian in the mix for the artistic stuff).

Not that I am also a bit skeptical about all of these descriptions, but who knows. Also it would be interesting for me how this character psychology/typology stuff coincides with the information from astrology/zodiac types and/or the Myers-Briggs personality types. Would be quite some work to make a comparison and develop a system ouf of that for sure.

therium: I noticed that she attributes this sexual confidence and physical self-awareness trait to the Lyrans, are you sure it was Pleiadians? They are more angelic but not sexual (although seen as attractive by many).

• Cool Post

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I noticed that she attributes this sexual confidence and physical self-awareness trait to the Lyrans, are you sure it was Pleiadians?
The video I saw attributed very high sexual confidence with Pleiadians. P's sprouted from the Lyrans, the Lyrans are the base races for both the Pleiadians and Greys. Lyra is the original homeworld for Nordic type aliens, and we have a lot of their DNA too. This is what resonates true to me. If you have heard the history of the grays, they split off from Lyra, formed their own colonies, and on their main colony they had a nuclear war which wiped out almost all of them, ended up living for 100s of generations underground, and could ONLY survive by cloning. Otherwise their race would be dead. Their race is currently dying, you can only clone a cell so many times until it is not viable, hence their interest in getting back some of their old traits from humans and related species. In particular, the grays thought it would be a good idea to breed out emotions, since that is what they believe they caused the big nuclear war in the first place, and now they know it was wrong.

I have the suspician that the greys had a colony on Mars also but that was at least 10,000 years ago. There might be grays on Mars now but not in the 3rd frequency so we cannot see them.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
On a whim, I asked myself if I have been through the Ascension process before. Got a YES.Then asked how many times. Got an answer that kind of flipped between 4 and 5. I asked where. Got:

1.Orion
2.Pleiades
3.Sirius
5. Lemuria

Not sure why the answer wasn't solid on the number 4 or 5. Still trying to feel through that one.
This is a particularly intriguing discussion for me, as a few weeks ago I asked myself a very similar question and got a bunch of answers which I wrote down someplace.
Seems our whims can coincide too, lol:)) and the answers can be flabbergasting!

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
This is a particularly intriguing discussion for me, as a few weeks ago I asked myself a very similar question and got a bunch of answers which I wrote down someplace.
Seems our whims can coincide too, lol:)) and the answers can be flabbergasting!
Lila, I would love to hear the answers you received.

After feeling like I have been doing hard-labour for several days (very strong energies), this morning everything feels much lighter. Very serene. I hope it is the same for all.

• Love this post!
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Snowmelt and Alain

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lila, I would love to hear the answers you received.

After feeling like I have been doing hard-labour for several days (very strong energies), this morning everything feels much lighter. Very serene. I hope it is the same for all.
This time my answer was: Arcturian, Fomelhait, Sirius, Orion (the star cluster my eyes always go to readily), Pleaides (which came with a gentle laugh meaning 'of course'; another star cluster 'always' within my sight), Lyran and Aldebaran.

I had a QHHT session as the star Aldebaran. I guess that may have counted?:ROFL:

I also know I've seen a self who was a priestess at Lemuria and another self who had a story play out at the end of Atlantis. I've written about that last someplace on this site, lol.

I have found that the star clusters my eyes alight on when I look at a starry sky have a lot of meaning for me. It is so rare now to be able to see a proper starry sky that many of us have possibly lost this link.
It was one of the things I loved most about camp. As soon as I looked up at that sky (we arrived very late that night) I sighed a big deep sigh and relaxed instantly. I knew I was home. It had been so long since I'd even seen the Milky Way and I hadn't realized how much I'd missed it!

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
This time my answer was: Arcturian, Fomelhait, Sirius, Orion (the star cluster my eyes always go to readily), Pleaides (which came with a gentle laugh meaning 'of course'; another star cluster 'always' within my sight), Lyran and Aldebaran.

I had a QHHT session as the star Aldebaran. I guess that may have counted?:ROFL:

I also know I've seen a self who was a priestess at Lemuria and another self who had a story play out at the end of Atlantis. I've written about that last someplace on this site, lol.
Fomelhait? Aldebaran? One of those could have been the location I heard but could not make out. I will re-visit that question again and see what comes.

I have strong ties to Lemuria as well. I asked "what I did" in Lemuria, and was shown a LARGE crocodile that was mostly submerged in mud. A deep trench was dug around it. I was told it was dead, but I had the feeling that I knew better. I was watching it very closely. It picked itself up once, then collapsed. That was the end of the vision. My waking interpretation of that is that I was somehow keeping an eye on reptilians or their energies. Something like that.

When I focus on Atlantis, I get a strong feeling of resentment, and feel like it is coming from the point of view of a Lemurian. I can't seem to get to the bottom of it though. maybe in my next QHHT I will follow up on it.

• Divine
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Sounds like you have some brilliant threads to start to pull together there, One65!
I'll be curious what else you find when you dig...

Lol, I guess in your case you may be literally digging in the mud (of the crocodile pit):)) I've dug in the 'mud' of myself/my past etc quite a bit so my reaction to it tends to be laughter at the beautiful messiness of it all.
Hoping this comment (and my sometimes messy sense of humour) resonates with you...<:)

Last edited:

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Lol, I guess in your case you may be literally digging in the mud (of the crocodile pit):)) I've dug in the 'mud' of myself/my past etc quite a bit so my reaction to it tends to be laughter at the beautiful messiness of it all.
Hoping this comment (and my sometimes messy sense of humour) resonates with you...<:)
Yes, it does resonate with me!

On another note, during my daily ritual of grounding energy into Mother Earth, something has changed in the last 3-4 days. it is hard to describe... I usually feel an energy rising up from her that needs to be purged at the same time. Low vibrational stuff. I feel like I am a conduit both ways normally (sending Source light down, and sending shadowy energy up for transmutation). This week however, the energy rising up from Earth is most definately positive and full of life. It literally feels GREEN and like vines growing up. I want to use the work "re-generative". AND, it is not routing up to Creator. When it rises to my Heart, it broadcasts like a wave or a beam out horizontally. Think "lighthouse", but green and full of life. Truly beautiful.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I usually feel an energy rising up from her that needs to be purged at the same time. Low vibrational stuff.
Thank you, I'll be on the lookout for this in case it makes me cranky. In other circles there are rumors that certain US groups (Antifa) wants to start a shooting war on Nov 3. I'm not sure why Nov 3. They are huge sources of negative energy and devolution. It might be wise to stock up on food and water, or get a Berkey filter. They are pretty good.

Reactions: Carl

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
there are rumors that certain US groups (Antifa) wants to start a shooting war on Nov 3. I'm not sure why Nov 3.
Well, thanks! That gives me a day to look into in the astrological chart of the US. Agree 100% with you thorium, there are indeed currently huge forces of negative energy and devolution around the entire planet.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Well, thanks! That gives me a day to look into in the astrological chart of the US. Agree 100% with you thorium, there are indeed currently huge forces of negative energy and devolution around the entire planet.
I'd be interested in what you find because I'm running into people who shyly speak about everything in the political arena being nuts, and these are more liberal folks. It seems that some are silently getting off the train to crazy town.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I recently saw an episode of Star Trek Next Gen where Q appeared in the form of an Aldebaran Serpent:

Aldebaran_serpent.jpg

According to the Fandom website, https://aliens.fandom.com/wiki/Aldebaran_Serpent:
According to the RPG sourcebook Creatures, the Aldebaran serpent lives in the rivers and lagoons of the southern continent of Aldebaran III. It is 2-3 meters long and weighs 80kg. It has a four-lobed brain located in its thorax. All three heads have sensory organs and venomous fangs. Some primitive tribes on Aldebaran III worship Aldebaran serpents as gods.

• Winner

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I'd be interested in what you find because I'm running into people who shyly speak about everything in the political arena being nuts, and these are more liberal folks.
Will you let you guys if I run into something worthwhile to comment. By-the-way Linda, yes I have heard similar comments, I am now back living in the West Coast, where that type of comments in the past were no-no. There are radicals at both ends of the spectrum though, they are the dangerous ones, for humanity in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)