The Event is Upon Us part 3 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
My mother recently received also last time a new haircut which was not like wanted but it was the first time in over 40 years it changed.

Must be try new instead of resting stuck in old patterns

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
an energy talk by Aluna Ash about the up coming shift and portal opening on May 31st. Big changes coming folks, hang on to your hat the wave is here....

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The universe does work .... you heard here !! lol

I wanted a new chair in the living room that was comfy and small enough for my feet to reach the floor. I'm average height, but the rest of the family is taller than I am, so the furniture fits them. Yesterday, a neighbor posted a nice recliner (rocks and swivels) for a ridiculously low price. I looked at it and bought it. Then I sent an email to a few people offering our old recliner for free. Someone who was helping their son furnish his first apartment needed it. So, it was great for all parties. Everyone is happy and nothing is wasted. When she picked up ours, we talked about how the universe works if we just relax.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The universe does work .... you heard here !! lol

I wanted a new chair in the living room that was comfy and small enough for my feet to reach the floor. I'm average height, but the rest of the family is taller than I am, so the furniture fits them. Yesterday, a neighbor posted a nice recliner (rocks and swivels) for a ridiculously low price. I looked at it and bought it. Then I sent an email to a few people offering our old recliner for free. Someone who was helping their son furnish his first apartment needed it. So, it was great for all parties. Everyone is happy and nothing is wasted. When she picked up ours, we talked about how the universe works if we just relax.
Beautiful. Very easy to see the steps that manifestation took.

I had a small one again today. My neighbour has cancer and is getting older, so no longer wants to finish her knitting projects, and gifted me with everything she had in her kit bag. One of them was an unfinished stuffed toy octopus. All 8 legs needed stitching on, etc. I normally don't do stuffed toys, but I thought - why not finish it for her and take to the Op Shop to sell so the charity will gain from it. But I felt it needed some of those stick-on toy eyes that have little black pupils on a white background, that swivel around. The supervisor at the Op Shop saw a child's lolly tin come in with those kind of eyes on the front of it. She gifted that to me, and I finished the octopus last night. What comes around goes around.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I don't know what rolled through a few hours ago, but it was big and knocked me out.

• A hug for you
Reactions: Stargazer

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Had another confirmed time jump on the weekend. My clock in the bedroom was 23 minutes ahead of the kitchen clock early in the morning. I confirmed via my cell phone that the kitchen one was correct. I was going to correct the bedroom one at lunch time, but when I went back they were the same time.

I am always on the lookout for these jumps now and I have been wondering exactly WHEN these jumps or synchronizations occur. I have noticed that sometimes when I pass from one room to the next, or get in or out of a vehicle that sometimes I feel a little "tweak". I suspect that is when they happen for me. Almost like the passing through a doorway of any kind is a portal at certain times.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Had another confirmed time jump on the weekend. My clock in the bedroom was 23 minutes ahead of the kitchen clock early in the morning. I confirmed via my cell phone that the kitchen one was correct. I was going to correct the bedroom one at lunch time, but when I went back they were the same time.

I am always on the lookout for these jumps now and I have been wondering exactly WHEN these jumps or synchronizations occur. I have noticed that sometimes when I pass from one room to the next, or get in or out of a vehicle that sometimes I feel a little "tweak". I suspect that is when they happen for me. Almost like the passing through a doorway of any kind is a portal at certain times.
Something like this happened to me approx a year ago, .my digital bedroom clock said
7o5am so I got up and noticed the kitchen analog clock said 5 35am, my analog watch and the analog living room clock all said the same, 5 35am, not wanting to get up so early I went back to the bedroom to find the digital clock was still different, back in the kitchen I found it was now reading the same as the bedroom, as was my watch and living room clock. o_O

apart for a couple minutes

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Do Schumann spikes correspond to these jumps? I don't get time anomallies but things smell or feel different.
I assume so but have never checked.

I haven't experienced the smells often ,but had a really nice one yesterday. After a couple of very, very grueling work weeks that definitely dragged my vibration down a notch or two, I got to spend the evening with my normally very aloof son. We had a (rare) ton of fun and laughs; a nice change from the 3D muck I have been going through lately. As I was driving home and reflecting upon the fun we had, I could smell the unmistakable perfume of lilac flowers quite noticeably in my car - even though I was on the highway and there were no lilacs for miles. When my thoughts would drift towards some of the crap about work - the scent would disappear. As I took notice of this and shifted myself back to my fun evening the lilac smell returned! How great is that!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I assume so but have never checked.

I haven't experienced the smells often ,but had a really nice one yesterday. After a couple of very, very grueling work weeks that definitely dragged my vibration down a notch or two, I got to spend the evening with my normally very aloof son. We had a (rare) ton of fun and laughs; a nice change from the 3D muck I have been going through lately. As I was driving home and reflecting upon the fun we had, I could smell the unmistakable perfume of lilac flowers quite noticeably in my car - even though I was on the highway and there were no lilacs for miles. When my thoughts would drift towards some of the crap about work - the scent would disappear. As I took notice of this and shifted myself back to my fun evening the lilac smell returned! How great is that!
I started getting smells Feb 2018, when I was seriously ill in bed with a virol infection. I recognised it but didnt know where from and was too ill to think until the next week, it was an incredible aroma, definitely not of this world, but still familiar.
Since then I’ve had others briefly, except one that come often, it’s lighter than the first. I love it when they come it’s like old friends visiting. Like you, I find they come when I’m feeling/thinking upbeat, also if I feel ill.

I still feel the energy if an entity is close but I feel the smells are coming more to the fore

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Today - drifting back and forth - not sure where "forth" is, but it seems nice.

Smells - every now and then I pass through little pockets. The most memorable one was of sandalwood - it was so strong that it filled my car and even a person in a store commented on it. A little later it was gone.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I keep getting whiffs of smoke - like bushfire smoke. We do get that around here at this time of year, as the authorities do bush burn offs outside the metropolitan region, but my daughter confirmed I must have been dreaming - there has not really been any smoke around here for a while.

And sometimes I get an odd little breeze that just touches me, usually just the once when I'm indoors. No known source of breeze apparent.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
possible i had a few times an odeur that didn t matched what i have around, didn t gave much thought as my nose rarely caps all smells

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I haven't smelled anything unusual and don't know how they correspond with the Shumann spikes or jumps, but I've felt a couple of DEFINITE shifts lately. On one, I suddenly felt a pleasant and subtle, but VERY clear lift of my spirits. I was doing something mundane and ordinary--and there was absolutely nothing going on in my experience to justify it. I instantly felt that there was a universal and permanent upward shift. It was very strange, but cool! :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I haven't smelled anything unusual and don't know how they correspond with the Shumann spikes or jumps, but I've felt a couple of DEFINITE shifts lately. On one, I suddenly felt a pleasant and subtle, but VERY clear lift of my spirits. I was doing something mundane and ordinary--and there was absolutely nothing going on in my experience to justify it. I instantly felt that there was a universal and permanent upward shift. It was very strange, but cool! :)

I love your gif - your cat is so busy being joyful he hasn't finished his fish meal yet. But hey! Can he Dance!

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The last few days have been about a peaceful balance.

Had an extraordinary answer to a prayer for another - the pieces had to fall into place, but when they did - wow, just wow.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I am tired when not doing my daily tasks and easily fall asleep though I do seem to have enough energy to do what needs doing and so many things are calm and relaxed that I feel it easier and easier to relax and enjoy.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
In maybe the past 10 days, I've been hearing a single chime - like the first note of a doorbell. I see no pattern - just sometimes I hear the chime. Yes, I always go to the door, but no one is in sight.

This one is different from the near constant buzz or tones in my ears. Also, no one else appears to hear it.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
There's a new Alison Coe video up that relates to The Event and The New Earth. This is from a session in January, but just posted a couple of days ago. I resonated with most of it, but I was surprised to find quite a bit that didn't resonate. Here's the link:

Some personal observations, for what they're worth (my observations/thoughts are noted in blue). As always, I appreciate29 and respect your own discernment or thoughts.

03:50 The being states that "earth will not exist". It will be thrown out of balance. This cannot be allowed.

This is but one timeline in a sea of infinite timelines and possibilities. Since ALL exists at the same time, there will be no true loss of Earth or anything else. From this being's perspective (positively oriented), the idea that this cannot be allowed doesn't respect the perspective of others who may need (or even wish) to experience an out-of-balance state for their learning.

ALL timelines and experiences are merely a matter of "soul" choice or the conscious choice of each being according to their own free will. There are infinite timelines and experiences--plenty for EVERYONE to experience EVERYTHING--and whatever they may choose.

04:15 The being expresses that Earth is in a "survival" mode.

Again, this idea is fear-based. Even if the Earth were to be destroyed (not actually possible as referenced above) in this timeline, it will always exist in multi-dimensionality. It's simply about what WE wish to experience as "individual" aspects of All-That-Is.

05:00 The being expresses that humans are destroying the consciousness of Earth and it's very sad.

Again, there is no true loss. There are only different timelines and experiences within multi-dimensionality. Once one understands that all are One (as the being also states), there is no lasting sadness. It's only a matter of choice.

05:34 The being speaks about "separation" and the appearance of The New Earth.

To me, this merely means that a new timeline, choice point, or path is appearing for us. We can either take it or not. Just because we choose a particular path, doesn't mean that everything else does not exist. It's merely a choice for OUR experience.

08:51 The being says that we have incredible protection from all the Universe.

Once we realize who and what we are (Sovereign, Divine Aspects of One, having a physical experience), we don't NEED protection from anything. We realize that, IN OUR OWN EXPERIENCE, WE are more powerful than any other beings. WE are the ones who choose. We have free will to experience that which WE wish to experience. These choices and power SHIFT US to an appropriate timeline...just as OTHERS may do IN THEIR OWN EXPERIENCE. ALL journeys are respected.

09:09 The being suggests that we call upon our angels, guides, etc. for assistance.

I'm learning more and more to stand in MY OWN power and recognize that (for this experience) I AM my own source of power and support. ALL can and will flow through ME if I allow it to do so (just as it can and will do for anyone else). It's tough doing this after a human lifetime of supplication and dis-empowerment, but it's coming along. :)

09:40 The being says that if humans do not step up, it will consume the Earth.

Again, there is no true loss. That may be one timeline, certainly, but it isn't the one I'm choosing to experience in this new moment of now. :)

10:25 The being expresses that only by choosing Love can we strengthen the Light and pull it in.

Yes...by realizing that we ARE Love. <3

12:40 The being expresses that in her other form, she is able to create anything and spends time in meditation.

I believe this may be how we choose to spend our time "in between" lives. Enjoying, Loving, and experiencing whatever we wish in a sense of timelessness and much more expanded consciousness. This state is perhaps what many might understand as "Heaven".

13:10 The being talks about "Door Openers", those who help others remember and awaken.

Probably the same function as "Lightworkers", but just a different name. THIS is another reason why there's never any true loss...there will always be Lights shining for us in the dark. All we have to do is choose to turn toward them. <3

15:10 The being mentions "all things being connected to Source."

Again, I do not feel there is any "connection". ALL IS Source expressing and experiencing itself in infinite ways. We only have to realize and fully remember that state of Being to return to it. BUT...we're having a DIFFERENT experience at the moment. So all will be in perfect timing for that experience. :)

16:10 We are becoming one and individual all at the same time. People rejected the darkness.

On my current "journey" I don't necessarily resonate with "rejecting" the darkness or anything else. I used to feel it was important to "transmute" things, but now I feel it's more a case of understanding that EVERYTHING (even darkness) is an aspect of All That Is. It's learning to Love and appreciate EVERYTHING as such. I can always choose to express or experience whatever I wish for my "mission" here, right now, but I can also learn to accept that others will have differing missions and journeys. ALL are essential aspects of the Whole. They are free to explore/create what they wish, just as I am free to explore/create what I wish. Neither can diminish the other unless the being experiencing these creations allows them to.

18:00 Description of The New Earth.

Sounds WONDERFUL. That's what I'm down for! :) The "New Earth" is a physical "playground" for us to experience all the things we TRULY wish to create/or experience as INDIVIDUALS. So-called "Darker Experiences" are more oriented toward a "collective" will, where OTHER SELVES control what we believe and/or experience. WE DO NOT NECESSARILY CREATE in this environment except in VERY limited fashion. Once we rediscover our OWN power, we can truly begin creating for ourselves with more and more freedom.

25:57 Other beings surrounding Earth and helping us through this process.

Our fate is NOT in their hands, unless we allow it to be--and spiritually advanced Beings would not decide our fate anyway. They are here helping because WE CHOSE to experience this transformation. These beings, if present, are merely a manifestation of our own creation so that we could have this experience. There is no "hopefully". There is only what we CHOOSE in our own power as Divine Beings.

29:00 Regarding her personal relationship and "shining her light" as herself.

This approach resonates with me on MANY levels...including how we can serve best in helping others awaken to their own Divinity and Free Will choice. We simply be who we feel we are and release any concerns about others following along. Those who are attracted to our Light will join along for a time, then continue along on their own journeys. As long as we stick to what we feel is our own best path in each moment, we can never stray far from where we're "supposed" to be.

:) <3

• Intriguing Post
  • Wise Post
Reactions: Linda and June

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
For the last week I have found that if I don't keep myself as high vibrationally as *possible* - everything around me goes completely "off the rails".

Anyone else going through this?

• I agree
  • Divine
Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)