The Event is Upon Us part 3 (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Waffle clouds this morning - not chemtrails - too close together plus they were very 3 dimensional
But too many straight lines in a precise pattern to be regular clouds.
Then lower clouds moved in, and when they passed, the waffle clouds were gone.
Looking up cloud formations just to be sure and came across something interesting. This is a pattern used to soften / absorb noise.
Now, that makes sense to me - something in the sky that quietens the clanging and clamor of this world.

No, I did not have my camera with me. Yes, I know I need to keep it with me all the time.

• Intriguing Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: June and Alain
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I was thinking of doing a post about clouds at the moment.......we are having some real beauties! Here;s a photo of a waffle cloud, like a beach pattern when the tide has left!

Last edited:
Reactions: June

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Today the sky started milky, when the sun broke through we had some blue with beautiful natural puffy white clouds, then late afternoon it turned milky again., we get a lot of this, sometimes lt lasts all day.
Yesterday there were lots of puffy clouds too, I sat in the garden making shapes from them, not often we can do that these days.

I’ll try to remember to keep the camera handy.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Stargazer and Alain

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Analysing this afterwards, while driving, I thought: "Well, we are in the eclipse corridor, so it makes sense I saw something like cosmic emanations. I have seen things in clouds before". On the other hand, it could just have been that my third eye was wide open in that period since the night before, and therefore I was able to perceive something that maybe others didn't.
I haven't had any experiences as obvious or impressive as these, but I've noticed a general improvement in my own environments. Unseasonably cooler and comfortable weather, beautiful light on and around plants and trees, clearer and deeper blue skies, and vividly brilliant sunset colors. As usual, through a variety of sources, I'm gratefully aware of many, MANY positive changes manifesting not just locally, but globally.

We are in the midst of "The Event". I've no doubt of it.

It may not be quite as sudden or dramatic as I'd hoped or imagined it might be, but I'm certain that this is for a very good reason...and as long as I'm seeing positive change steadily marching forward, I'm perfectly OK with that. I've noticed the very sudden increase in challenges for many (my own recent health challenge is a perfect example) and it's obviously difficult for many to adjust to these changes. BUT, many ARE adapting...and I'd suggest that the adjustments will become easier and easier as Light and Love flow more and more strongly through us.

What an amazing and wonderful time to be alive!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)