The Event is Upon Us part 3 (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Same here, I'm always tired, have been for 40 years. I work with computers and I think the fatigue has something to do with the computer screen. But by Sunday PM I feel better. I heard somewhere the energy emitted from the computer screens, even the flat screens, mess up the body's energy somehow but I don't have the link.

Even caffeine doesn't seem to have much effect on my energy levels. I had my last drink of alcohol probably 3-4 months ago, and my higher self says "Now stop with the salt and sugar already, ya putz." But I love my kettle chips. My wife got me a new flavor of kettle chips: horseradish and white cheddar. It's amazing.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Same here, I'm always tired, have been for 40 years. I work with computers and I think the fatigue has something to do with the computer screen. But by Sunday PM I feel better. I heard somewhere the energy emitted from the computer screens, even the flat screens, mess up the body's energy somehow but I don't have the link.

Even caffeine doesn't seem to have much effect on my energy levels. I had my last drink of alcohol probably 3-4 months ago, and my higher self says "Now stop with the salt and sugar already, ya putz." But I love my kettle chips. My wife got me a new flavor of kettle chips: horseradish and white cheddar. It's amazing.
Yes the good tierdness. I confirm pc and smartphone screens can make fast the appearance of beeing tired such as overreading in books which was an old habit of mine was useless lecture.

Caffeine has also for me no longer power or so little it is nothing.

Sugar my sweet demon i haven t tamed yet.

3 weeks after the rupture of the fast food habits i find myself at 3 kg lower than before feeling healtier

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
The last week I have been feeling very tired and end most days with a headache and neck pains.
I rest and sleep a lot but never seem to be energetic and get tired really fast.
So there is definitively something happening but I can't really put my finger on it.

I think I need to spend a bit more time outdoors to connect more with nature. I hope this will help.
I'm just freaking tired. No energy. I wake up every night at 3:30 am. Sometimes I can go back to sleep, sometimes not...
Same with Bert and Pucksterguy. I am outdoors, which is nice except when it is not. Having some unusual experiences - big rat snake making an appearance on a field trip, 5:50 AM phone call from nearby hospital for someone with my husband's first name but different last name (took awhile to process the info - wrong number dialed), doe head butting our dog through the fence (probably fawn stashed nearby - the irony of the situation is that for the deer the woods are safer near our homes because the dogs deter the coyote).

I feel as though I have a little speech box over my head with "WTH" in it.
Yeah, ditto, although I'm currently making it through to 4:30am. But because it's light I'm getting up at 5:00am at the moment, then taking naps all through the day and evening. Tried to do some gardening but yesterday I got bitten by a Blandford fly and my arm has swollen up, luckily the reaction is not as bad as some people get. The itching overnight is the worst thing about it, but if I try to use my arm it lets me know about it, so I'm just having to stay inside and read at the moment.

Here's an article I came across today :-

Pulsating Anomalies In The Schumann Resonance And Sun
An interesting development has arisen in regard to the Schumann Resonance chart and our sun. While it is still unclear if the two are related, they both have similar attributes.

Personally, I have seen the sun pulsating recently and I know that many others see it quite regularly.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Are you seeing something with your physical eyes or in your mind's eye?
It was my physical eyes and around their bodies.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
OK guys - this one is a bit much for me.

Driving down the gravel road at the farm, and a squirrel runs right in front of me - I yell silently to myself - "shiiiiitttt!". Did not see a body behind me and continued on.

Then my car says "I did not understand that". I did not even know I had voice activated anything on this car. I've never set it up with my phone, which does have a bluetooth connection in the car for handsfree talking. The car continued asking what I wanted and even made some suggestions. By this time, I'm parking my car and going to work.

On the way home, I try all kinds of things to see if my car would talk to me again, but it did not. I yelled shiiiitttt!, told it to call people, sang, spoke in regular and loud voice. Nothing - nada - zippo....

So my car picks up on my silent scream - reads my hyper-stressed thoughts????

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Or was it your phone picking up your voice and answering?

Naw, that would be too boring an explanation for Lindaland:D

Gosh, that must have been startling!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
http://sosrff.tsu.ru/new/shm.jpg

This is the current chart. What I'm seeing a lot is the cross hatch pattern. thin lines like a checkerboard between the white outs. today's is also showing a lot of sharp spikes on the graph. Interesting times indeed...

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, ditto, although I'm currently making it through to 4:30am. But because it's light I'm getting up at 5:00am at the moment, then taking naps all through the day and evening. Tried to do some gardening but yesterday I got bitten by a Blandford fly and my arm has swollen up, luckily the reaction is not as bad as some people get. The itching overnight is the worst thing about it, but if I try to use my arm it lets me know about it, so I'm just having to stay inside and read at the moment.

Here's an article I came across today :-

Pulsating Anomalies In The Schumann Resonance And Sun
An interesting development has arisen in regard to the Schumann Resonance chart and our sun. While it is still unclear if the two are related, they both have similar attributes.

Personally, I have seen the sun pulsating recently and I know that many others see it quite regularly.
pulsating sun i like that one, but then that subject with the sun simulation to hide the true color of the sun is but a mere distraction to not look at the sky

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

Driving down the gravel road at the farm, and a squirrel runs right in front of me - I yell silently to myself - "shiiiiitttt!". Did not see a body behind me and continued on.

Then my car says "I did not understand that". I did not even know I had voice activated anything on this car. I've never set it up with my phone, which does have a bluetooth connection in the car for handsfree talking. The car continued asking what I wanted and even made some suggestions. By this time, I'm parking my car and going to work.

On the way home, I try all kinds of things to see if my car would talk to me again, but it did not. I yelled shiiiitttt!, told it to call people, sang, spoke in regular and loud voice. Nothing - nada - zippo....

whatever it was it was not what happens every minute, perhaps the next days you know something more

squirrel who talks via car to linda in saying why? no harm done

i know far oustreched

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
http://sosrff.tsu.ru/new/shm.jpg

This is the current chart. What I'm seeing a lot is the cross hatch pattern. thin lines like a checkerboard between the white outs. today's is also showing a lot of sharp spikes on the graph. Interesting times indeed...
I was first thinking that is just a measurement thing as it happens very regular and approximately every 12 minutes.
it could be a regular calibration.
the strange thing is that it almost disappears at some points in the graph but you still see the signal change a bit every 12 minutes.

so it could be a calibration thing or it picks up an induced artificial signal in the atmosphere that has a frequency of once every 12 minutes.
intriguing.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I amused myself with this reaction.....

Talking to children about growing strawberries, and I hear a distant sound of an elephant trumpeting. I stood up and looked around, trying figure out if I had indeed heard an elephant and even more - was one nearby. Yes, that was my first reaction, which I think has a lot to do with how I'm experiencing life right now - basically, anything is possible.

I figure many of you know exactly what I heard - one of the adults said "So sorry for the interruption. One of my children changed all the sounds on my phone to animal calls." I had a good laugh at myself.

Edit
You all might find it amusing that earlier this week, a kangaroo was loose south of here.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

Yes, we've come out of the mountains of humanity's babyhood, where things were a spade, and were called a spade. Now, everything is not as it seems. We now walk on the plains, out of the hill country, but the landscape keeps a-changing. Truth is, with the internet of Things, nothing is going to be plain sailing anymore.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016

A car that reads thoughts, makes suggestions, then gets the hump and won’t respond. A Kamakaze squirrel.
A woman talking and singing to her car and yelling ..shiiiittt...at it when it doesn’t respond.
Only lin Lindaland

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
A car that reads thoughts, makes suggestions, then gets the hump and won’t respond. A Kamakaze squirrel.
A woman talking and singing to her car and yelling ..shiiiittt...at it when it doesn’t respond.
Only lin Lindaland

My first attempt at a giphy, it’s supposed to spin, so that went down like a lead balloon.:fp

• Funny
  • A hug for you
Reactions: Stargazer and Linda

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
That's visually disturbing (must be the migraine I've just had). You ought to see the feeder in my front garden when three squirrels try to get on it at the same time.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Okay, just before reading this I saw a gray squirrel pause and stare at me out of the corner of its eye, a few arm lengths away from me. I noticed it at the exact moment I read the word 'squirrel' in the book I was reading. We had a good stare at each other before it went off to do its next task and I did the same.

I took this as an indication that I should consider squirrels and what they had to tell me. Seeing June's wildly rotating squirrel as soon as I signed in here it seemed obvious that I should share what I learned about the little rodents. Often, when that happens I look up the animal in my (fave) book "Animal Speak" by Ted Andrews. He has a 'keynote' for the squirrel of 'activity and preparedness' and concludes with this statement (my italics):
Squirrels can teach us balance within the circle of gathering and giving out. If we are doing too much of one of the other, squirrel may appear to help us. Squirrels are masters of preparing, but they are also reminders that in our quest for our goals, we should always make time to socialize and play. Work and play go hand-in-hand, or the work will create problems and become more difficult and less fruitful."
He also mentions looking out for 12 week cycles when squirrels arrive, as that is how long they take from birth to get on their own way in life. That would put us into mid-August and just prior to Pucksterguy's late August gathering.

I have also realized, as I read about squirrels, that the holes in my veggie garden which I have been worried about being inhabited by rats are more likely squirrel burrow entrances. The size fits better and I have had no trouble from them except that some tasty veggie tidbits do get eaten. They especially seem to like tomatoes and they tend to disappear just as they ripen to perfection so I've gotten into the habit of picking them a day earlier:rolleyes:
I guess it's a good thing that squirrel came to have a 'talk' with me and let me know that I don't have to fill in all of its burrow entrances (which I have recently been particularly active at) as I let it know that I like my garden neat and cared for without too much material disappearing from it.
Having said that, I'm happy to share the bounty and am grateful to have both my veggies and my squirrel cohabitants.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
About squirrels - a few weeks ago, I had the experience with the unknown squirrel - one that as far as I could tell does not exist. Trying to figure out the date now.

Edit - April 23rd was when I talked about it.

Unknown squirrel.jpg

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
My wife got me a new flavor of kettle chips: horseradish and white cheddar.
OH, DANG!!! Those sound AWESOME! I'll have to keep a lookout for those. Kettle chips are fabuloso! :-D<3<3

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Having said that, I'm happy to share the bounty and am grateful to have both my veggies and my squirrel cohabitants.
Great observations, Lila! We have tons of squirrels around here and enjoy watching their antics. I just found out the little buggers (despite our having several feeders around and supplying them with lots of peanuts) are spiriting away with our green plums. Doggone it, and to think I was looking forward to having some of those this summer, once they were ripened. (Sigh). Oh, well. Small price to pay for the joy of watching 'em going about their business in our yard.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Okay, just before reading this I saw a gray squirrel pause and stare at me out of the corner of its eye, a few arm lengths away from me.
This is common for squirrels around me too. I think they freeze and hope I don't see them. But animals have been getting closer and closer to me as I relax outside and read a book. I rarely see nuthatches where I live now, they are more common in northern Michigan, but last week a nuthatch landed on the deck about 3 ft away from me. He didn't seem scared of me at all, but I have always been attractive to many animals. At the zoo they have a huge cage of birds (cockatiels?) that you can walk into and they have no problem landing on me though they stay away from most others. The problem is, these cockatiels like to hide in pockets so on your way out you have to check all your pockets, backpacks and purses for little friends!

It's a fun experience for kids of all ages, age 5-85.

OH, DANG!!! Those sound AWESOME! I'll have to keep a lookout for those. Kettle chips are fabuloso! :-D<3<3
They are Meijer brand only so find them at Meijer stores. Meijer has been really good the past 5 years about making new potato chip flavors. They easily surpass the other major chip brands. Meijer is based in Michigan and has stores in surrounding states, so Wisconson, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and maybe some in Kentucky now. They are one of our major customers and I have personally done work for them. We make all their produce signs and I wrote the software to manage the signs.

See http://meijer.com. They should have a store locator.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
two reports about children- (remember the farm is a magic place) I felt like a conduit for the children.

Last group today was tired, so we sat on the ground and talked about growing peaches. I don't quite jump up like I used to. As I was getting to one knee for the final ascent to standing posture, one of the boys (10-11 years) asked if I need help. I didn't, but something told me to say yes. He extended his arm in a grand gesture like a nobleman of times gone by, and I used it to help me up. Turns out his mom was there and totally stunned at his gracious action then told him how thoughtful he was. Big smiles all around.

One of the neighbor children came over this afternoon and we sat out under the trees. He laid in the grass with his head in my lap and asked for stories about the farm. I was surprised and came up with a few.

This is for Toller and Stargazer. I cooked kettle corn earlier this spring (2 weeks). Big gas fired kettle for oil, corn, and enough sugar to make you faint. Then to the sifting table where we add enough salt to put you out again. The end result is quite tasty though. And no, have zero plans for a repeat performance.

kettle corn.JPG

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
This happened to me and 2 other friends recently - bad haircuts. For me, everything was going fine until the stylist zoned out and cut short layers, which is not so good for my hair type. Also, it is much shorter than my usual cut. Same thing with the two friends - shorter and bad cut for hair type.

We all three had the same reaction - "sigh, it will grow out". I thought it was unusual that 3 of us had such a similar experience in a short time.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This happened to me and 2 other friends recently - bad haircuts. For me, everything was going fine until the stylist zoned out and cut short layers, which is not so good for my hair type. Also, it is much shorter than my usual cut. Same thing with the two friends - shorter and bad cut for hair type.

We all three had the same reaction - "sigh, it will grow out". I thought it was unusual that 3 of us had such a similar experience in a short time.
The serviceable hands of a stylist are much the same as a dentist - you're in their care, you're vulnerable, and you rely on their expertise to get you what you want. It all comes down to serving others.... or not so much.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)