- Aug 29, 2017
Very insightfull. I don t know from where my fatigue comes but it seems i sleep good most of the nights only style half an hour missing. I only know it is a phenomenom as long i can rememberI have the same problem with lots of fatigue. What I've learned is:
- Many medications actually prevent some vitamins from being absorbed into the body including B vitamins. Get rid of all meds.
- In the US, Roundup is in 95+% of all products made from wheat, soy, and corn. Roundup is a chelator and absorbs all kinds of minerals. It was originally used to clean industrial pipes. So Roundup binds up all these minerals so the body cannot absorb them. Also Roundup has been shown to kill the good bacteria in your digestive system. Nearly all prepackaged food contains either a product from wheat, corn or soy. Corn syrup is everywhere. More info and studies here: http://chuckrblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Glyphosate
- B vitamins are essential for neurological function and B12 is good for energy levels, but B12 may treat only the symptoms, not the underlying cause. B12 injections worked great for me but only for 2 weeks. Doctor would only give them to me once every 4 weeks.
- Kidney problems can also cause fatigue because the kidneys are not cleaning out all the pollutants from the body. I just found out I have kidney disease.
- Many people may get sleep but not good quality sleep. My sleep specialist told me this: Do not use the bed or bedroom for anything but sleeping, never watch TV or tablet in the bedroom. Your brain should associate the bed with sleep only, not watching the TV or tablet or paying bills, etc. Read a book for a little bit instead. Dim the lights 1-2 hours before bedtime to slow down the body. Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day. Eat lots FRESH of fruit and veggies. Exercise every day if possible.
- Your spirit body may be doing tons of work at night so you never get a lot of sleep.
- Do not drink caffeine. Caffeine can have a boomerang effect on some people, they will feel even more sleepy the next day! Use ginger tea for energy, it's a stimulant. The first time I had candied ginger root (which was probably way too much for my first time) I was up for 24 hours with no side effects. The following night I slept fine. Caffeine also lowers the frequency of your body, as does alcohol.
- Get rid of all negative thoughts, worries, and bad energy. Meditation helps this. Worries can sap your energy. I use this 2 hour "song" to release anxiety. It's great!
With television and tablet a pc can surely be added to the list