The Event is Upon Us part 3 (4 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
And more lightly about The Event. There will be second pre-event on 14.03. First pre-event was about 1.5 year ago. It is about my 8-down tooths left and right. Right was removed already and now its time for left. They are very strange positioned, as hooks, blockers of something he he. I dont remember but Pod or Stargazer or Pucksterguy - one you was writting about etheric hook installed in-self. So on 14.03 my second hook removal will be finaly manifested in reality. I was guided to do it on Autmunt by i chicked - out. But it have to be done. Whole universe waits for that O.o:D:fp:eek:<3
Meridian-Tooth-Chart-Source-Wilson-and-Williams-2011.png

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Oh my Goddness Divine. Dear, that means that I really slowed me down with intention to be fired up into Space on 21.03.2019 not ealrier. I even cant imagine whats will blow up with more joy after that teeth removal next week.... O.o:Do_O<3

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I have not been able to sleep fully.
You're not alone. I came back from my first Reiki self-healing class Sunday night and I was all buzzing with energy and wide awake.

Got the words back "space-time-discontinuum".
That happens. In some cases people will go through what I call a "tear" in the space-time fabric and go into another parallel universe, usually they don't come back. Odd animals have been known to come through these tears into our universe also. One of the big tears seems to be in the Bermuda Triangle where one story says people saw a pterodactyl.

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Us in joy and bliss eathing caffe latte icecreams.

ps. I was once gudied to buy such ice creams, she-guide-in-me said that I what I thinking, she love that taste and will not be fat from my eating case is formless ha ha ha :) That was so sore, I needed more smile that time so was created ;)

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
For me it was also long time of waking up 2:00 - 3:00 am but with time it passed by and now I am sleeping well. Please remember that all can be changed by ourself throuhg consious programming - just talkin to ourself about attributes we want to rise from our wast DNA inheritance. Affirmations are working perfectly, just need some time to warmup :)

ps. and ofcourse - self-love, self-compasion, self-embracing etc, it is most amazing power that we can give ourself to be realeased from paradigm of beeing in state of something that we see as constraining us <3

pss. and secondly, flashes, light, gamma etc, its energy of self awareness and I see it that self-love is important becase it changes paradigma of what is self-awarenes, that means are we are self-victim, self-rescuers, self-healers or... self-creators? :) Leaving of paradigm of self-clearing was for me important step for example, major step
My sleep flucuations are less as i like having a good sleep so i make no perfect channeler :-D but i had a night once i found sleep around 3 am or little later. So as you wrote civilmonk it is us who chose the frequence of that phenomenon

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Today I saw a magnificent and lovely movie about The Event and 5D freq. If you like to watch title is "Isn't It Romantic (2019)". <3

Sometimes it is good to forget about security helmet ha ha ha O.o:D:ROFL::)|

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
And more lightly about The Event. There will be second pre-event on 14.03. First pre-event was about 1.5 year ago. It is about my 8-down tooths left and right. Right was removed already and now its time for left. They are very strange positioned, as hooks, blockers of something he he. I dont remember but Pod or Stargazer or Pucksterguy - one you was writting about etheric hook installed in-self. So on 14.03 my second hook removal will be finaly manifested in reality. I was guided to do it on Autmunt by i chicked - out. But it have to be done. Whole universe waits for that O.o:D:fp:eek:<3
The solar eclipse in the usa civilmonk? 1.5 year i am already on the road of truthseeking and awakening how fast that time goes by

civilmonk

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 23, 2018
Yes, if we are aligned in our self Universe is shaking during morning teeth cleaning. You know. Universal Laws - we are One. Microscopic in Macroscopic. Macroscopic in Microscopin. We have to be carefully ;-)

Jokes jokes. I realised two days ago that I am on path of Eternal Ascension and in fact I am already Ascended but it is fun to do it again, again, again, again. Ok. No more jokes.

Everyone has his story? Own story? No. This is our story. Co-story. This is united ascension. We are fueling each other with passion and other emotions so it will be forever. I know it becase i died few times already and still I am. O.o:D

But dont wath on me friend. I entered path when I was 5 years. I needed so much time becase I am very stubborn so beloved Universe arranged for me extra time because without it will not have time to. So now I am ready to write a boom "Ascension for refractory self". I loved this series during my younger IT expirences;):))

Sorry, I am in flow of levitation over reality from some few days. Will pass over. As always. Kind of ascension flu ;) Bot now I had found my wings. Violet purple wings. So I now I can fly in any moment not only when I had flu. ;)

Do you know what is a profesional name for colour of my wings? Electric purple. Ist it magical? :ROFL::(

ps. Ach. My poor head. Now I catch you up Alain. 1.5 years ago my right teeth 8 down was pulled out. Maybe it caused USA eclipse... who knows. We are limtilesss ha ha ha :fp:bag

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My wife has gone to the doctor and they can't find anything wrong with her (naturally). She has even gone out of her comfort zone to an accupuncturist, and a masseuse.
It sounds like she's started seeking 'alternatives'. As you say, a step away from the comfort zone. I've often seen that when this first step away from the comfort zone becomes 'normalized' it's easier to take the next step.
And also, it almost never seems to be a linear process. Rather, a back and forth, up and down, around in a spiral... but generally trending process; this part I find important to remember as it reminds me to expect steps back into old patterns and also reminds me that these don't necessarily last. Each step tends to be a little easier.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Humans never used to sleep all night long. We only started to do it with the advents of electric light. I quite often wake between 2 and 3am, and watch a movie, or write on Transients or listen to an audio book. I drink tea and eat bananas. Then when I am sleepy again, I sleep, usually till about 7 or 8am. I have my best dreams then too.

I am retired and so it is easier to sleep when I want. It helps me to surf the energies too. Night night.

Biphasic sleep is sometimes known as “siesta sleep,” a nod to some Western cultures, including Spain and Greece, that continue to incorporate the afternoon rest as part of their cultures and commonly-held sleep patterns.

Polyphasic sleep breaks up sleep into more than two episodes throughout the day and night. Polyphasic sleepers might sleep as many as six times a day, in some combination of 2-3 hour blocks of sleep and 30-90 minute naps, which over 24 hours are meant to add up to the equivalent of a full night of rest.

These may sound like new approaches to sleep—but there are scientists and historians who think that forms of polyphasic and biphasic sleep patterns have an ancient history, and were once the norm for human sleep. Research over the past couple of decades suggests that our ancestors, for most of human history, may have relied on biphasic sleep patterns. The shift to the 8-hour night of sleep may have been a relatively recent development, one that was spurred on by industrialization and widespread access to electricity and artificial light. Some scientific findings suggest that our ancestors sleep patterns may have included a stint of sleep lasting 3-5 hours, followed by a period of time awake, engaging in some light activity, followed by another stretch of 3-5 hours of sleep.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/sleep-newzzz/201805/the-science-behind-hacking-your-sleep-schedule
I read someplace that there is good documentation of how people used to get up in the middle of the dark nights, especially the long winter ones and do all sorts of things. Apparently it could be quite the social scene.
Then, along came gas and electric lights...

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Schumann Resonance Today Peaks:
  • 3/7 8:50 UTC – Well, we all knew that days of great movement awaited us and here is one; relentlessly since the last report the increase in movement has spiked considerably with this massive peak at 89 Hz. at around 8 UTC. It was preceded in the night at 3:30 UTC by another strong at 50 Hz. We have the feeling that it could probably continue in this way until the Spring Equinox.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Stopped by the store last evening for a couple of items. I took the candy aisle to where I wanted to go and came upon a woman studying the different chocolates. I smiled and we joked about this being the danger aisle. Then I said - "may I offer a recommendation" and she said "sure". I pointed out the "Bark Thins" brand, which is wonderful dark chocolate, and started walking on. She called out - "Hey, thanks for looking out for me".

I know we all help out others on so many levels each day, and it is so nice to get a thank-you. What I thought was interesting was the larger picture. I always smile and sometimes joke with people, but this time I went with my inner guidance and took it a step further, and she recognized that someone was looking out for her.

This inner guidance is so cool. I often follow it with little conscious thought - go down this aisle, rather than another, etc.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Stopped by the store last evening for a couple of items. I took the candy aisle to where I wanted to go and came upon a woman studying the different chocolates. I smiled and we joked about this being the danger aisle. Then I said - "may I offer a recommendation" and she said "sure". I pointed out the "Bark Thins" brand, which is wonderful dark chocolate, and started walking on. She called out - "Hey, thanks for looking out for me".

I know we all help out others on so many levels each day, and it is so nice to get a thank-you. What I thought was interesting was the larger picture. I always smile and sometimes joke with people, but this time I went with my inner guidance and took it a step further, and she recognized that someone was looking out for her.

This inner guidance is so cool. I often follow it with little conscious thought - go down this aisle, rather than another, etc.
Grace in action<3:-D
...and easy too! (or at least you've made it look easy)

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Grace in action<3:-D
...and easy too! (or at least you've made it look easy)
When I think of you all here, I see smiling faces. I know that what may seem random ideas or events are opportunities to reach out. I know that for many people a smile or kind word are enough to change the trajectory of the moment - a course correction here and there and low and behold we are moving in the same direction.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It sounds like she's started seeking 'alternatives'. As you say, a step away from the comfort zone. I've often seen that when this first step away from the comfort zone becomes 'normalized' it's easier to take the next step.
And also, it almost never seems to be a linear process. Rather, a back and forth, up and down, around in a spiral... but generally trending process; this part I find important to remember as it reminds me to expect steps back into old patterns and also reminds me that these don't necessarily last. Each step tends to be a little easier.
Yes, perfect description of the evolutionary process - in a spiral with many key points along the way, and always returning to what seems to be the same landscape (same challenges) but taken at a higher level. Once you pass the challenge and move on, you are re-tested, then you move along what seems to be an eternally dull and boring plain of no change, and then, whammy, the newly-calibrated test either hits or comes into view. Which reminds me that psychics and mystics always look for patterns, being the tone and feel of the general environment in which you are travelling.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Yes, perfect description of the evolutionary process - in a spiral with many key points along the way, and always returning to what seems to be the same landscape (same challenges) but taken at a higher level. Once you pass the challenge and move on, you are re-tested, then you move along what seems to be an eternally dull and boring plain of no change, and then, whammy, the newly-calibrated test either hits or comes into view. Which reminds me that psychics and mystics always look for patterns, being the tone and feel of the general environment in which you are travelling.
...And then I went and read Maryann's latest offering, which is all about being tested, and recognising patternings.....

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had a disturbing dream in the night that my small one-bedroom (dream) apartment had been broken into and a gay Polish guy called Pius was living in there. I had quite a struggle with him to regain ascendency in my own apartment. My lovely comfortable king-sized bed was gone - after he had capered on it and broken it - god knows with whom - but there were lots of healthy indoor plants inside, and a single fabric, director's chair - which I took to be his main stick of furniture he had brought in. I made the misstep of half-stepping out onto the balcony, and he nearly toppled me over the edge, but I fought back and got back inside. Basically, I regained my space, but at the cost of a great struggle, incidentally when I touched his nose it appeared to break off, as if it was papier mache. Perhaps the layers covering up the truth will soon break like that.

This dream was so disturbing, I went onto the internet this morning to search up Pius and Polish. And of course, came up with Pope Pius XII, a Polish pope who was in charge over the war years and there is quite a lot of controversy about secret dealings he had with the Nazis.

Also, interestingly, the current pope, Francis, recently said archives of the period of that pope's reign would be opened up to public scrutiny. I am wondering if Uranus transiting to Taurus (I think on March 6), bringing unexpected things into focus, is going to shine a hot spotlight on some very unpleasant and difficult things for Catholics and the world at large to ponder. I am not and have never been a Catholic, but this dream appears to be pointing to a very unsettling period of "takeover" and we may now be about to reclaim some of our sovereign entitlements.

I also have wispish memories of a German life lived during World War II. I wonder what I could have been involved in, given this dream of having been party to a manipulator and gold-digger.

Last edited:
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Originally written by Rick Jewers, used with permission

TRANSMISSION (partial)

Benevolent intervention under Universal Law is in effect in this Space

Our intent is benevolent. There is no choice for those upon the Surface that have a malevolent intent, they must comply. All leaders of the highest form upon the Surface are in complete submission, all of their planetary resources used to control this World have been benevolently compromised and those leaders no longer control the short term outcome upon the Surface.

All off world malevolent intervention has been subdued for some linear and dimensional time now.

All technology upon the Surface is now controlled by us in such a way, that it can be switched off in the blink of an eye, it has been for several years of Earth time. We have foiled several attempts at a nuclear holocaust by simply taking launched missiles out of existence in mid-air. We have, on several occasions shut-down specific military equipment and units, rendering them immediately inoperable. These demonstrations delivered to certain Leaders the confirmation of Our abilities and they have surrendered and agreed to advance the Human Community to its rightful place in accordance with Universal Law. Those who did not surrender were removed. Several resistances are temporarily allowed to remain for steering purposes and will be eliminated in accordance.

Our operations now will begin to marginally cut off the access to the malevolent wealthy and their wealth. The only wealth allowed to flow will be the wealth that is shared voluntarily and in conjunction with a temporary wealth equality transition. Your Elitists and governments are now powerless and must obey this planetary transition.

We have complete control over the digital monetary system and some of Your technical devices are being integrated into a temporary unlimited supply of monies to be utilized with good intent. We also have the ability to saturate the digital monetary system with a full influx of monies which would also devaluate currencies and the requirement to work for money, this would make the wealthy then equal to what was the poorest. When We make money worthless, then the control by money, no longer exists, and thus erases a disparity between individuals, making all equal.

There are also many of us upon the Surface and We operate at rates of speed that cannot be captured by the naked eye because of our multi-dimensional abilities, where We transcend all space and time. We can not be killed nor taken out of existence and Our mission is ascertained.

There may be temporary transitions involving power outages, technical shut-downs, internet access, mechanical shutdowns, etc, in the next few weeks of Your time. You may wish to prepare for some extended periods by having supplies on hand as well as physical cash. For some of You, Your communication devices will continue to work on an isolated scale. For some of You, Your devices have ALREADY been upgraded and prepared for this time. Your full safety is assured and anything You require will be provided.

Galactics
( Text Date : March 2, 2019 )

https://quantumscribe.org/benevolent-intervention-imminent/

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
There may be temporary transitions involving power outages
I wonder if that is what is really happening in Venezuela -mind you, the current government in Venezuela is blaming the USA for the problem (computer virus attack), while the opposition party says it is neglect of the infrastructure, corruption, etc. This gives another possibility to ponder about.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I wonder if that is what is really happening in Venezuela -mind you, the current government in Venezuela is blaming the USA for the problem (computer virus attack), while the opposition party says it is neglect of the infrastructure, corruption, etc. This gives another possibility to ponder about.
If parties within any culture play the long-standing human blame game, they are neutralizing any higher effect that could be possible by calm, positive thought and resolution.

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I wonder if that is what is really happening in Venezuela
Here is the key to what happened in Venezuela:
Someone from either American or Israeli DOD got into the PLC controllers on the twelve gigawatt hydroelectric Guri dam. They attacked the systems that regulated water flow through the valves on the dam that send the water to the turbines. This is precisely the type of attack Stuxnet is supposed to be made for. They opened the valves all the way. They (or whatever virus they planted, probably Stuxnet) then told the engineers, via the readouts, that the water flows and turbine speeds were normal. With an enormous amount of pressure from the dam, the turbines managed to push ahead of phase on the rest of Venezuela's grid, got into an enormous tug-of-war with power stations elsewhere (after viruses also turned the protection off) and blew everything up, tripping a nationwide blackout with long term severe damage.

Most likely, trolls are going to say Venezuela's grid was crap. That's a lie, I looked into this, and it was in fact among the most modern grids in the world, RIPE for virus attacks, Guri is predominantly a 2010 dated facility after upgrades, that was initially put online in the late 80's (which by itself would not be old by power generating standards). There's nothing of significance in the U.S. that new and that updated. The stories about Venezuela having crap are bold faced lies fronted for propaganda

http://82.221.129.208/.xo5.html

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Early morning dream today -

People working together to get to a point of change. I was planning a post that would mark the ways of the past with hooks and change to freedom of expression without the baggage. Having a hard time putting this one into words - basically there is one point where something changes - the old is cut off, much like flipping a switch and the new begins without hidden traps.

What is that post - not sure, but I've been working on one based on our driving along part of the El Camino Real (The King's Road) yesterday.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Early morning dream today -

People working together to get to a point of change. I was planning a post that would mark the ways of the past with hooks and change to freedom of expression without the baggage. Having a hard time putting this one into words - basically there is one point where something changes - the old is cut off, much like flipping a switch and the new begins without hidden traps.

What is that post - not sure, but I've been working on one based on our driving along part of the El Camino Real (The King's Road) yesterday.
You are amazing Lady!

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
he old is cut off, much like flipping a switch and the new begins without hidden traps.
As you transition you adopt the new and have to drop the old. At some point the new rules take over. It's like your body has no memory of pain. Once something is healed like a broken leg, then you don't think of the leg hurting and you can use it.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
As you transition you adopt the new and have to drop the old. At some point the new rules take over. It's like your body has no memory of pain. Once something is healed like a broken leg, then you don't think of the leg hurting and you can use it.
Well said Pigsterguy!

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Originally written by Rick Jewers, used with permission

TRANSMISSION (partial)

Benevolent intervention under Universal Law is in effect in this Space

Our intent is benevolent. There is no choice for those upon the Surface that have a malevolent intent, they must comply. All leaders of the highest form upon the Surface are in complete submission, all of their planetary resources used to control this World have been benevolently compromised and those leaders no longer control the short term outcome upon the Surface.

All off world malevolent intervention has been subdued for some linear and dimensional time now.

All technology upon the Surface is now controlled by us in such a way, that it can be switched off in the blink of an eye, it has been for several years of Earth time. We have foiled several attempts at a nuclear holocaust by simply taking launched missiles out of existence in mid-air. We have, on several occasions shut-down specific military equipment and units, rendering them immediately inoperable. These demonstrations delivered to certain Leaders the confirmation of Our abilities and they have surrendered and agreed to advance the Human Community to its rightful place in accordance with Universal Law. Those who did not surrender were removed. Several resistances are temporarily allowed to remain for steering purposes and will be eliminated in accordance.

Our operations now will begin to marginally cut off the access to the malevolent wealthy and their wealth. The only wealth allowed to flow will be the wealth that is shared voluntarily and in conjunction with a temporary wealth equality transition. Your Elitists and governments are now powerless and must obey this planetary transition.

We have complete control over the digital monetary system and some of Your technical devices are being integrated into a temporary unlimited supply of monies to be utilized with good intent. We also have the ability to saturate the digital monetary system with a full influx of monies which would also devaluate currencies and the requirement to work for money, this would make the wealthy then equal to what was the poorest. When We make money worthless, then the control by money, no longer exists, and thus erases a disparity between individuals, making all equal.

There are also many of us upon the Surface and We operate at rates of speed that cannot be captured by the naked eye because of our multi-dimensional abilities, where We transcend all space and time. We can not be killed nor taken out of existence and Our mission is ascertained.

There may be temporary transitions involving power outages, technical shut-downs, internet access, mechanical shutdowns, etc, in the next few weeks of Your time. You may wish to prepare for some extended periods by having supplies on hand as well as physical cash. For some of You, Your communication devices will continue to work on an isolated scale. For some of You, Your devices have ALREADY been upgraded and prepared for this time. Your full safety is assured and anything You require will be provided.

Galactics
( Text Date : March 2, 2019 )

https://quantumscribe.org/benevolent-intervention-imminent/
I dont know what to think about this, many times I have read the aliens saying they cannot interfere as it is important that we gain our own sovereignty, ( although that doesn’t seem to have stopped the service to self lot ).

I’m uncomfortable with the sound of it, just doesn’t sit right with me, they claim to have taken over everything, can switch things off in the blink of an eye, and end up saying ‘. Your safety is assured and anything you require will provided.
Hmph!! Sounds like total control to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)