The Event is Upon Us part 3 (3 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Go ahead, make my day. Make it so...
I've been seeing a lot about something big at the end of March from quite a few reasonable sources. I'm laughing to myself because the universe set some odd events into motion that are placing me at the rodeo. Really? The rodeo? Ok, I'll be there and ready for something. O.o:D

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Hearing/reading the same thing, Linda. This equinox is supposed to be huge for an event. Now I've heard it all before with dates. However things seem to be moving along and events are signalling a change. Lets hope so...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Small example of daily manifestation (and it's the kind of thing an asleep person would look at you, and say, "that's just coincidence"). Well, it ain't. It's manifestation, pure and simple. At the op shop I needed a magazine box of some sort, to stand up knitting patterns in (for sale). There wasn't one, so I settled for laying them down flat, in a wicker tray basket. Within an hour, someone had donated a fresh pile of magazines to the shop, in a fabric magazine box. (Magazines were 2010/2011 so went in the trash, but the magazine box was just what I needed).

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Hiya, folks! Just popped in to share that we’re getting HAMMERED with energies...Schumann has been off the charts for around thirteen hours so far, with it continuing. Up and up she goes...where she stops, nobody knows!:D

<3<3<3

863BE882-4A59-4FD9-8176-14DBD466B078.jpeg

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Woke up and exericised, gardened, spent day in the park on a beautiful day, climbing laundry mountain. Lots of energy to enjoy my day and also be productive.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Crystalline DNA Alignments and Codes : The Original Template of Divine Creation emerges at Equinox March 2019
Archangel Michael through Celia Fenn, posted on 17 March 2019

image by Meg Archambault

Beloved Family, as you move into and beyond the March Full Moon and Equinox, those of you who have chosen New Earth as your destination are experiencing the reactivation of your Divine Human Template within your DNA. This is a powerful process that involves receiving powerful incoming Diamond Light Codes that are not only activating the original template, but also throwing off all and any distortions and alterations in the DNA Genetic Key patterns.

The Elohim Angels were the original creators of the Divine Human Template, according to the Divine Plan. In this original Template, Humans were created as guardians and caretakers for the Sacred Planet Earth. They were created as Peace Loving and Gentle, designed to live in harmony with their fellow beings and the environment.

But, you should know, Beloved Ones, that there was a race of beings that we will simply call the “Draco-Sumerians” who coveted the planet and decided to make it their own and to divert it from its original purpose. To do this, they altered the Genetic patterns and keys of the human “keepers” on the planet, so that they ceased to be peace loving and harmonious and became greedy and aggressive. They did this by altering the patterns of the Masculine energy flows, so that where the masculine and feminine had been in perfect balance before, now the masculine was designed to seek domination and control through money, sex and power. All other beings were seen as subject and subservient to the human masculine energy.

Now, after thousands of years of this imbalance and distortion that is perpetuated through the DNA and its records, the incoming Diamond Light Codes are becoming so powerful that they are simply washing away the distortions and manipulations to the original DNA and allowing the Divine Human Template to emerge again. The Elohim knew that in time this would happen, and they designed the process of Ascension to bring the “Earth Keepers” back to an awareness of who they were and the inherent power and empowerment within them.

So, Beloved ones, you have reached that point where your DNA is being purged and cleansed, and you are reconnecting with your Divine Power. As this process continues, you throw off the old masculine pattern that was imposed on you and embrace what we call the new Divine Masculine, which was modeled for you on Earth by Jeshua as he walked the path of the Christ consciousness as an Avatar. Together with Mary Magdalene, they showed how the Masculine and Feminine could be brought into balance to create the Golden Star/Light within the Human Body and DNA. As these energies come into balance again, you will feel the Golden Light within your cells illuminating your life and your path.

http://www.starchildglobal.com/channels-and-articles/crystalline-dna-alignments-and-codes-the-original-template-of-divine-creation-emerges-at-equinox-march-2019/

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
I do notice the timeline changes on the practical side - the local weather forecasts. Years ago, they are usually pretty accurate, maybe minor changes beyond the 7 day forecast (1 shower, etc.) Past few months have been erratic.
Two days ago, the 7-day forecasts for SoCal was bright sunny, no rain, few clouds, etc. Even showed the regional radar, no storms in the Pacific. Yet yesterday, the 7-day flipped. Tuesday-Thursday rain, Sat rain, temps dropping tomorrow. Radar shows a huge storm heading towards California.
I don't think 1000+-mile storm clouds show up out of nowhere...... O_o

I'm still feeling the energy/timeline/ascension effects, more so now.... Some days I feel like Superman, other days I just want to sleep all day long. Still hearing sounds, but now there is an interesting phenomena - I'm feeling the other side's "weather" indoors with doors locked, windows closed. Even faintly smelling distinct odors. :-D

Onwards! :)|

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Some days I feel like Superman, other days I just want to sleep all day long.
YES! YES!

I was at the top of the cosmic ladder for about ten days, totally living from my soul energy then crashed into my human psyche. Rashes and tiredness, weeping. I am on a wheat free, sugar free diet to help, and have just started taking Vit B again. Really is intense. All I want to do is sleep and eat. Also been so far down the ladder that all my teeth have ached.

Went into town with a friend yesterday morning feeling brighter. Found a few laughs. Carried back a double, pine headboard and then collapsed into bed, utterly exhausted.

Over the weekend, I read about a young man called Michael Thalassitis, 25 years old, a reality TV star. Semi professional footballer. Went into the local park and hanged himself on Saturday. It feels so terribly sad. Is this how empty and hopeless our society is? He sounds like a lovely young man, look how beautiful he is? Yet he felt there was nothing for him.

I do not watch TV so I have never heard of this young man but his death has really affected me.

download.jpg

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
YES! YES!

I was at the top of the cosmic ladder for about ten days, totally living from my soul energy then crashed into my human psyche. Rashes and tiredness, weeping. I am on a wheat free, sugar free diet to help, and have just started taking Vit B again. Really is intense. All I want to do is sleep and eat. Also been so far down the ladder that all my teeth have ached.

Went into town with a friend yesterday morning feeling brighter. Found a few laughs. Carried back a double, pine headboard and then collapsed into bed, utterly exhausted.

Over the weekend, I read about a young man called Michael Thalassitis, 25 years old, a reality TV star. Semi professional footballer. Went into the local park and hanged himself on Saturday. It feels so terribly sad. Is this how empty and hopeless our society is? He sounds like a lovely young man, look how beautiful he is? Yet he felt there was nothing for him.

I do not watch TV so I have never heard of this young man but his death has really affected me.

View attachment 6588
Yes that is sad, to feel so desperate to kill yourself. As you say, Pod, a beautiful young man who must have felt he had nothing to live for. And if he has family, think what they must be going through.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I do notice the timeline changes on the practical side - the local weather forecasts. Years ago, they are usually pretty accurate, maybe minor changes beyond the 7 day forecast (1 shower, etc.) Past few months have been erratic.
Two days ago, the 7-day forecasts for SoCal was bright sunny, no rain, few clouds, etc. Even showed the regional radar, no storms in the Pacific. Yet yesterday, the 7-day flipped. Tuesday-Thursday rain, Sat rain, temps dropping tomorrow. Radar shows a huge storm heading towards California.
I don't think 1000+-mile storm clouds show up out of nowhere...... O_o

I'm still feeling the energy/timeline/ascension effects, more so now.... Some days I feel like Superman, other days I just want to sleep all day long. Still hearing sounds, but now there is an interesting phenomena - I'm feeling the other side's "weather" indoors with doors locked, windows closed. Even faintly smelling distinct odors. :-D

Onwards! :)|
Now you say it yes they start becoming a joke.

Haarp tecnology can that create big storms like you suggested gives little sense?

Reactions: Stargazer and Pod

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
YES! YES!

View attachment 6588
Take attention with wheat free products. They changed nearly all with foods.

So in short. They add gluten to add volume. After that the intollerance arrives and here sugar arrives. The next step is not funny. I hope very much the eating industry make a good health revolution

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Hi Alain,

Comment vous allez-vous? (4 years of HS French... ha).

Haha, thanks for the heads up on HAARP. I read up on HAARP years ago, as one such array is located in Alaska.

HAARP is basically a huge sq-miles radio array. It bombards the atmosphere with radio waves.
Intensive radio wave bombardment creates atmospheric pressure differences, with a limited amount of EMF field energies.
Hence, it slowly creates atmospheric conditions, or it creates pressure-carved atmospheric pathways.

See Hurricane Sandy years ago, as it stranded above NYC for 3 days. Or the full locomotive of hurricanes through US East Coast some years ago. Or the several years of high pressure drought conditions across US Southwest. Or those intense tornado clusters in Tornado Alley. Or many weird storms that would curve back inland (Sandy is one of them).
Those are the conditions that can be created using HAARP.

HAARP cannot create 1000-mile storms in less than 24 hours. It takes time to build up the energy required, usually over the course of 4-7 days. And that's assuming "all else being equal": i.e., not accounting for mini-ice age, maunder minimum, interstellar energies, volcanoes, meteors, etc.

I even read up on Tom Bearden's scalar weapons treatise. It mentions essentially the same thing - using arrays of microwaves/radio waves/EMF to manipulate weather. And says it takes time to build up energies to induce the required atmospheric conditions.

But... yes, HAARP and scalar weapons are extremely powerful and have severe consequences, due to artificial disturbance of the global atmospheric equilibrium - basically a snow globe.

Glad to have this conversation, as the timeline jumps may have affected the use of HAARP, CERN, etc.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Helping a friend out at his business - long hours and hard work, but I'm doing Ok.

Late morning I started feeling woozy and had to sit down. Then a soft golden moth landed on the ground just in front of me. (We are outside.) I started sort of slipping in and out of "here" and "there". If I had been at home, I would have passed out. Something weird happened twice. As I slipped back "here", I was looking at a group of people and the whole view jumped. I was surprised, but none of the other people seemed to notice. A few minutes later, the same thing happened again. Also, the place is so noisy that no one could actually go to sleep.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Had a confirmed timeline jump last night.

I was looking at three computers simultaneously; two in the same room and one remotely. All three are on separate networks. I noticed that the time on the two in the room with me were 4 minutes slower than the remote one. All are sync'ed to GPS time and should be the same. A co-worker saw it as well. We checked a cell phone and confirmed what we saw. Two minutes later my co-worker left and I went to investigate the time anomaly. When I re-checked, they were all the same (correct) time.

As I pondered later on how often these must occur, it occurred to me that I occasionally have voicemail indications suddenly appear on my cell phone, but the phone never rang. I had been assuming that the cell company is glitchy - but maybe they are related to timeline non-linearity?

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Had a confirmed timeline jump last night.
That is an awesome post One65 Great to see the jump. I feel a bit strange, such a perfect example. You have made the abstract real for me.

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
That is an awesome post One65 Great to see the jump. I feel a bit strange, such a perfect example. You have made the abstract real for me.
That is a great way to show a questioning mind, because of the synchronisation and the fact of 3 different networks. Another great way is when driving - when an odd-looking vehicle that stands out on the road is in front of you, and a few minutes later it is behind you, and you never passed it.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I thought my tablet was acting up couple days ago when replying to Melt, I posted it with a ‘like ‘ for her,post, when I looked later it appeared I hadn’t responded to her at all, even the ‘ like ‘ had vanished.
When I sent the second message, it was showing that Melt had posted 5 mins ago, next time it said 4 min, but it was about 30mins.
That message also disappeared, so I went to bed, next morning all was well, both messages showing and the , like.

While all this was going on, I was reading a post that said, ‘ tomorrow ‘ I have a feeling PG experienced something like that.

Last year my bedroom clock was showing one time, , something like 7 05am, my watch showed completely different, something to 5am, can’t remember exact details.
When I checked, both the living room and kitchen clocks showed the same as my watch, I ran back to the bedroom to see that it was still just after 7am, returning to the other clocks I found they had changed to the right time, as had my watch.

Must be living in the twilight zone o_O

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
More displacements....
Out on the road, saw three cars disappear. Basically, they made turns or lane changes, were temp-blocked from view by another car from my POV, but never showed up on the other side. I blinked oodles after each time and kept searching for the "missing" cars.
Reminded me of "Thor, the Dark World" where the fights were crossing realms, showing up randomly.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
As I slipped back "here", I was looking at a group of people and the whole view jumped. I was surprised, but none of the other people seemed to notice
Do you think that perhaps the jump was in you, you jumped back to this reality?

Or perhaps the people were not people at all? That is why they did not notice.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I know they were real people.

As far as the jump - I only felt the slipping back and forth and not a jerk. Honestly - I don't know what this was about - just that it happened, and I noticed because it was unusual. Interesting times - when the odd becomes the new normal.

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
I know they were real people.

As far as the jump - I only felt the slipping back and forth and not a jerk. Honestly - I don't know what this was about - just that it happened, and I noticed because it was unusual. Interesting times - when the odd becomes the new normal.
Sounds like slipping in and out of different timelines doesn’t it, as far as the jump is concerned, I’m thinking slipping back into this one could possibly register as a jump with what you were seeing.

If you remember a week or so ago, I suddenly felt I was half here and half elsewhere. I stood in the middle of the room thinking, “ Woo.... this is exciting, wonder what’s going to happen next. “ I was disappointed when everything returned to normal moments later.

As you say, interesting times when the odd becomes normal, my granddaughter stopped mentioning stuff that was happening because it became the norm.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Unfortunately, I think we'll be seeing much more of this as time goes on. I'm not suggesting that this young man had anything to do with the corruption or debauchery that's being slowly exposed, but for many who ARE involved, suicide may be their only way to "escape". As I've been trying to share with many others (much less awake and aware than this group) on Gab, it may help to remember that consciousness lives on after our physical death--and this is all just a "soul game" we're playing to learn and grow. I know it's not always easy, but for me it helps take quite a bit of the "sting" out of the emotions I can't help but feel as this all unfolds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)