Soul Groups, New Health Perspectives, Vibrational Defragmenting | QHHT Session Info by Tai (Part 2) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
laron submitted a new transients.info article.

Soul Groups, New Health Perspectives, Vibrational Defragmenting | QHHT Session Info by Tai (Part 2)
Here is part two of this two part series covering the past life regression session that Tai conducted with her client Lorna last year. Lorna is one of our global moderators over on transients’ community forum, The Roundtable, and is active with responding to comments if you have any questions or feedback as article comments are integrated into the forum. Part one can be found here.

Topics
  • How Lorna’s soul group and guides are actually her, in reference to her orange analogy.
  • From a healing and helping perspective, that we should re-examine the surface of events and situations from a different perspective, understanding that...
    Click here to continue on to the original article.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
I always get a little buzz whenever I find some validation for what shows up in a session. I just found this quote in my facebook feed about healing:

"Healing is a word that we don’t even like, that is absolutely inaccurate, and has nothing to do with what is really happening. Healing is nothing more than allowing the natural state of wellness, but the word healing distorts it because it gives the attention to what is wrong. All of you are many more times healthy that you are ill, even those of you who have been diagnosed as terminally ill. You are many times more well than you are ill.

There is not such thing as healing. ...We would say there is such thing as acknowledging your wellbeing, or acknowledging the lack of it. Acknowledging the wellbeing brings about wellness, acknowledging the lack of it brings about illness. It is as simple as that. Wherever you have your attention is what your body is doing.

Your society for the most part has you looking at illness and guarding against it, with doctors offering free checkups just to come and probe a little, just to see if they cannot find just the slightest little clue of something, something to get you back in there for a second time and the third time and the fourth time; something to get your thoughts focused upon something, some sort of seed of doubt to plant within you. And we say, why would you want to look for something you don’t want to find?

We encourage you to look for your wellness. Are there wellness clinics? Are there places that you go and talk about how good it is? Are there places where you go and talk about how good it feels to be in your skin? Are there places that take naps together, and when they awaken they all bask in the spirit of wellbeing and feel the comfort of the mattress beneath, and breathe in the air and feel of that? Or are most of these clinics illness clinics?"
Abraham Hicks

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Ty Lorna this whole article gave me much hope and validation about how attitude creates your life. Been working on life changing attitudes(intentons). My life is already changing. What once looked dark and dismal is very bright now and I'm happier today then I've ever been. Quite remarkable really. Ty for the post.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thank you, Lorna.
I think I'll go eat an orange now and have a laugh.
Then I'll go outside and enjoy things for a while. Really loved this.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
I always get a little buzz whenever I find some validation for what shows up in a session. I just found this quote in my facebook feed about healing:

"Healing is a word that we don’t even like, that is absolutely inaccurate, and has nothing to do with what is really happening. Healing is nothing more than allowing the natural state of wellness, but the word healing distorts it because it gives the attention to what is wrong. All of you are many more times healthy that you are ill, even those of you who have been diagnosed as terminally ill. You are many times more well than you are ill.

There is not such thing as healing. ...We would say there is such thing as acknowledging your wellbeing, or acknowledging the lack of it. Acknowledging the wellbeing brings about wellness, acknowledging the lack of it brings about illness. It is as simple as that. Wherever you have your attention is what your body is doing.

Your society for the most part has you looking at illness and guarding against it, with doctors offering free checkups just to come and probe a little, just to see if they cannot find just the slightest little clue of something, something to get you back in there for a second time and the third time and the fourth time; something to get your thoughts focused upon something, some sort of seed of doubt to plant within you. And we say, why would you want to look for something you don’t want to find?

We encourage you to look for your wellness. Are there wellness clinics? Are there places that you go and talk about how good it is? Are there places where you go and talk about how good it feels to be in your skin? Are there places that take naps together, and when they awaken they all bask in the spirit of wellbeing and feel the comfort of the mattress beneath, and breathe in the air and feel of that? Or are most of these clinics illness clinics?"
Abraham Hicks
That's beautiful.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
What was it?
LOL I got caught up with the whole transgender agenda that is being pushed in the media as something negative. Then when I was typing up the session and filling in some spaces that Linda needed me to do, I listened to myself speaking about it all being 'human love' and had to pause for thought and make some corrections in my thinking. LOL My going through the transcript was months after the session and clearly it had not registered with me at the time.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
My life is already changing. What once looked dark and dismal is very bright now and I'm happier today then I've ever been
That's beautiful. We are in a time of such rapid changes and where some people are falling into doom and gloom I feel it is a time of spiritual expansion, releasing and personal freedom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)