Silly Memes (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
You're kidding! Not only do we have to pay for the plastic packaging which will go into the sump trap for plastic that we call "the ocean", but think of all that expensive de-orgoned air. But I will do anything for Cheerios!:eek:

Reactions: Lila and Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Oh my gosh, guys! A hug and a yum yum rating is wildly inappropriate and makes it even more funny! Hahahahahaha :gig

You can watch Alf on Netflix or is that Amazon Prime? (Very helpful, I know.) Anyway, my kids watch this show with me. They LOVE Alf too! :)

Reactions: Laron

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Found it, it was in May 2012. It was a post on the now for me almost dead Astraldynamics forum. It was part of my Dream Programming project then when I asked questions and got answers. This was the 'very big' one.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?13363-Programming-Experiment-9-Why-Am-I-Here&p=110981#post110981

Tonight, I wore for the first time a Moldavite around my neck (= on heart chakra) again because I had a dream about Moldavites recently: Then a woman, which might have been part of my HS because I'd seen her before, came to me and asked me which crystals I do have and I immediately answered I have moldavites, so I took this as a recommendation. Maybe I was right because tonight I also had a short projection into my usual 'portal'. Anyway, here is the ET dream:

17 May 2012 - "ET Phoning Home"

I experience this as observer from the outside but in both cases I intuitively know that everything I witness here is (about) me!

First I see E.T. (the one from the Spielberg movie) standing in a kitchen and operating a telefone attached to the wall. ET tries dialling a number to 'phone home' (as we all know the cultural meme goes) but it does not work. Then there is another wall-mounted telephone nearby, about a metre off the first one. It is ringing. I walk towards it to answer the call but suddenly I have turned into ALF. So this time s.o. has called me (from home?). A funny scene follows as ALF seems to operate this second phone somehow incorrectly. He puts two yellow cables with the 'naked wire' (insulation stripped off at the ends) into his big nose - each one into one nostril, and then puts a third cable into his mouth. This way he tries to communicate.

Then there is a scene change and I am still ALF but he is moving on rail tracks through some tunnels, maybe in a train but sometimes it looks like a boat or any kind of vessel on tracks. When a tunnel ends he reaches a lake each time (so the boat vessel also makes sense). Every time it is a lake that gets more and more familiar. One is even named for me and the lake bears the name of a nearby city. So it seems I was 'going' home' this way.

Some thoughts and daring speculations:

Depending on how I interpret the rising familiarity and the directions, either 'going home' means 1. the way I came here from my spiritual or "ET" home to Earth or 2. vice versa as the familiar city is meant in a metaphorical manner.

Are the tracks and tunnels an intergalactic / interdimensional system of wormholes or stargates? Are the lakes maybe dimensions, universes or galaxies?

I wonder if the recommended Moldavite can serve as a two-way communication device / enhancer for me because in the telephone scene I was being called, too, instead of only making a call. Moreover, as we all know: Moldavite is the very "ET stone" among all gemstones and crystals.

I've checked google pictures and there are some pics with Alf and a telephone, but he seems to use it correctly there, so I could not have picked up this strange 'modus operandi' from the screen. (After all, Alf is a comedy show and I'd expect something funny to happen. I remember though Alf willing to 'misuse' cats for his appetite, but not phones).

Last not least, now I need to seriously wonder... Did I once look like a hybrid of these two?

Later in the thread I even made the same ALF cat eating joke, haha. There is nothing new under the sun. I also mention the download I got about cats on Earth then which I already mentioned here too. Interesting even to me to read all of this after 6+ years.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Found it, it was in May 2012. It was a post on the now for me almost dead Astraldynamics forum. It was part of my Dream Programming project then when I asked questions and got answers. This was the 'very big' one.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?13363-Programming-Experiment-9-Why-Am-I-Here&p=110981#post110981

Later in the thread I even made the same ALF cat eating joke, haha. There is nothing new under the sun. I also mention the download I got about cats on Earth then which I already mentioned here too. Interesting even to me to read all of this after 6+ years.
Interesting post Sinera . Are you working w your moldavite currently? I have a moldavite crystal gifted to me from medium George Lugo during my college graduation. He wears his for a clearer channel while serving as a medium.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Interesting post @Sinera . Are you working w your moldavite currently? I have a moldavite crystal gifted to me from medium George Lugo during my college graduation. He wears his for a clearer channel while serving as a medium.
No. I did years ago. The effects were indeed impressive for my dream life (less for projections), but they wore off after a while. Nowadays the only stone I wear on occasion is my Schorl / Black Tourmaline for shielding from negative energies, it is also to be used for protection from actual EMF and all kinds of radiation. Will be important if 5G for mobile internet goes into operation world wide.

Btw, the strongest energetic effect I had with a crystal on etheric/astral levels was with another "ET stone" called Astrophyllite (not to be confused with Apophyllite which I use for the ET photography), as the name already tells us it is a very special stone from outside of earth ('astro').

I had a chakra column activation experience in dream-state with it years ago. That was insane. But also funny.
:cool:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016

Loved this<3
Please keep those rememberances coming.

Reactions: Anaeika
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)