> Shift in Consciousness ? when (2 Viewers)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
When? When will it happen? Not soon enough. There is learning and recalibration here. Doesn't that make sense? You've only just arrived into this energy. There's going to be learning and there will be some who will pass over and come back and continue, but as I have said before, when you come back, you'll be aware of what's happened. You won't make the mistakes that you made before and you'll continue who you are. There'll be a sense delivered from your Akash and you will remember what you're here for. It could indeed be a while before you start to see these things manifesting on your news, yet many of you are starting to see them now in your personal life. You start small and get big. It's a great message of what really is happening on the planet

Are you getting this? You cannot then take an old energy consciousness and simply reframe it overnight

You are beginning to go in the direction that will eventually create a beautiful scenario on a planet that never will war. In the process, you're going to have to slog through some things. It may take a generation or more for this to happen. The classic example of this is historic and we give it yet again: It is the Israelites who came out of slavery. Slavery was the oldest and darkest energy that you can imagine that enslaved them and their children. It shortened their lives and their children's lives and made their lives horrible for a very long time. When the release from slavery came, you would think that this would be the most joyful thing possible, yet instead there were complaints and division. Then they marched in the desert in a circle for 40 years. And again, I tell you why: You cannot take those who have had the consciousness of slavery and take them into the glorious promised land. It won't work. A whole generation had to expire and be renewed. Even the one who led them couldn't go, not really. That's how powerful the past is to your future.

http://www.kryon.com/CHAN2017/k_channel17_sanjose.html

ha what you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The consciousness shift is on-going. It had a stronger push back in and around May, 2013. It links into the astrological age which is connected into the axial precession, aka precession of the equinoxes. But the galactic alignment zone, where we also move through the dark rift, influences the shift, which began in 1980, occurred in 1998 and completed in 2016 — the 2012 phenomenon — which also has ties into the Long Count Mayan Calendar.

Coincidentally the Earth’s consciousness is going through a shift, as it upgrades into a new subtle body, hence the new earth information out there. Again, this has an influence on consciousness and earth changes. For more information on this, see the heading "A Conscious Earth" in this long article here I wrote, but see this excerpt below from it.

Albion – “The earth is alive. It has a soul. It has an emotional body, an etheric body, an aura, and the potential for all other subtler bodies that are within your own human consciousness. The Earth’s ‘Being’ is Divine in its nature. Its ‘Being’ is immortal. Each planet in the Solar System evolves at its own pace. Each is alive. Each has a consciousness.”

“Each has its own Karmic conditions to deal with. For example, Jupiter will someday become a sun. Its existence is to train for this purpose. Planetary karma is specified or chosen before and being at the very onset of their physical life. Each of these planets has been designed by the Solar Mother-Father energy to serve a special purpose within the Solar Group. The Earth’s purpose is to support life in the myriad forms that exist here now.”​

Over the last 12 months I have seen some major changes occurring in people’s lives, in Government, politics, weather, space weather, and climate — all as a result of the above influences. Rally’s, marches, riots, changes in Government policy, refugees, great advances in technology, secrets being revealed (about people in power, or anything really that is a surprise), people making grand plans to do unusual things, and a whole lot more!

In addition to all of that stuff, there are other energetic influences, such as stellar waves of energy, which Physicist Dr Paul LaViolette has expertly outlined in his book, Earth Under Fire. His theory is about the impact far away gamma ray bursts have on us, which occur during a supernova or hypernova. This also relates to energies coming from the galactic center of our galaxy, and how they can influence change.

One way of looking at this is that all of these influences can impact and upgrade not only our DNA, but our seven subtle bodies.

Because everything is energy, and has the capacity to have consciousness, like a rock, tree, star, planet, animal, etc., all these changes are impacting weather on other planets, as well as the consciousness that resides throughout our galaxy.

“All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.”
– Anatole France​

Under the past life regression articles section in the menu on transients.info, one of the QHHT sessions I have conducted and transcribed covers additional influences on us. September Frequency Peak, Wave X, New Earth and the Shift in Consciousness | The Cosmic Journey of Lai Part 9 — asteroids, comets, Nibiru, the Sun, a broadcasting center in space with ETs sending us packets of info, and more.

So when you ask the question, “Shift in consciousness? When?,” well, it’s been going on for a long while now and from what I can see, is getting stronger as each year passes.

My sense is that while there was a time when a cleanse was required (similar to an minor ELE), because not enough people globally were ready for the energetic influences and consciousness changes, that is no longer the case and it is a more gradual process as there is enough higher frequency changes within global consciousness.

It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad.” – C. S. Lewis​

In Dolores’ material, she's explained that some of the crop circles around the globe have appeared so that Earth’s mantle is stabilized (the plates) as a result of the fragile situation the earth is traversing through and that they are used as a focal point for vibrations and an entrance for energy.

What should we expect in the future? Further changes in life:
  • Each of us noticing more through the veil; psychic faculties developing, latent abilities appearing and a more spiritual atmosphere and space in certain locations around the globe. Existing methods of doing metaphysical things will also be upgraded, changing the conditioned minds we have around how things should work esoterically speaking, and forcing us to accept new ways of thinking.
  • Sudden jumps in science and technology as people gain access to not just secrets being kept, including ET technology, but begin to gain further access to the other side, to receive forgotten and new information about how to do certain things in a third dimensional world.
  • More openness about the ET and UFO presence on Earth. Eventually we will join the galactic group of beings based on where we are at spiritually, but also with technology.
  • Advances in consciousness research, so it will be more common place to have people leaving their body to have experiences, which includes astral projection. The same goes to meditation becoming more common place.
  • Earth changes, and some big ones, as the physical side of the shift continues on. The Earth Expansion theory also applies here, and is equally valid, but fits into everything else occurring. More sink holes, rising tides, tsunamis, earth quakes, storms, temperature fluxuations, a mini ice age, etc.
…the coming through of new energies and beings that humans are not accustomed to seeing. This will cause a great deal of chaos, that only those who are understanding what is transpiring, will keep calm and be a reassurance to those in confusion…One thing is to feel you can understand what is happening. Another is to be in the midst of chaos and keep yourself calm when it’s happening.”
– Via a client of Dolores Cannon’s
  • Changes in what people do in life — while more and more people wake up, each on individual levels, they will begin to realize that helping people is their priority and they will use their best abilities to do this, whether that’s a holistic based energy healing method, to anything really, and money, assets and materialism will not be as common place.
  • Portals will become more known, which can bring beings, but can also transport one out of body, and to other places while out of body. See the QHHT session I conducted with Linda, our Forum Administrator, which touches somewhat on this too, Cloud Cities and the Energetic Punctures of War | A QHHT Session By Laron.
  • People will be working together more, they will care more about each other. There will always be people at different levels, so while everything and everyone is getting an upgrade over these years, they are not going to suddenly transcend into a perfect human, as that would defeat the purpose of the entire point of being here and going through the process of spiritual growth. There will be those at higher stages that will transcend in various forms/ways/methods.
  • A greater understanding that all life is precious, and hence humbleness and compassion will naturally manifest more easily in people. This is not an overnight thing, just like most of the above items, but a symptom of the changes.
  • Great changes within economics, so we know the systems are changing, such as with crptocurrencies, but other systems will have to be left behind eventually. This will change the world in terms of how financial transactions take place, and from that change comes additional improvements in the way we live our lives, and how we think about certain things.
There’s a whole lot more that will go on on top of all of that, you just need to think about what goes on right now, and then realize that all of that will change.

I will finish with this quote from Lai Tzu, “If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.”

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Lotos , thank you for your post. I recently got to see Lee Carroll /Kryon in person for the first time. He seems to be a genuine channel. Kryon has predicted things that science is just now able to prove and this continues.

Laron , you have just provided the best summary I have ever read that is also clear to understand. Thank you.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
When? When will it happen? Not soon enough.
I have expressed this concept several times already in this forum. The basic problem is the use of the word "soon" or worst "very soon." Raising false expectations has done great damage to spiritual development to many students of the occult.
Officially I entered the occult studies in my very early twenties (privately started my studies in my early teens), and now I will be in my late sixties in less than 2 months. I have heard about "imminent" changes in different languages for more that 45 years already. No clarification or specifics about what the real timeframe was really given until lately trough Kryon or the progress report above by Laron for example. Therefore I commend the people in this forum (one reason why I joined after observing/reading its content for several months) for reporting their experiences and observations pointing towards forward movement in consciousness development and that it is gaining momentum even though many of us may not be there in our current mortal vehicles when humanity reaches the promised land -borrowing the last words from the reverend MLK.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
On several threads we talked of several scenarios. When is irrelevant the fact ot is happening is good enough for me. Just be.

OP
L

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
i agree with you that shift is on-going ,but before 2012 i expected shift overnight,like some prophecies said,now kryon give me the answer

This is not an overnight thing, just like most of the above items, but a symptom of the changes
Laron: “What is the New Earth situation?”
GC: “The new earth situation is going very slowly, the situation, because not enough people are working for it. How soon it will happen depends on the intensity of the people. If you want a comparison, the current situation on the new earth is slower than before. The last time we said that new earth was coming very soon, it was very close. It seems that many people gave up on the new earth. We don’t think give up is the right words, but nobody is working for it. It’s also because of the energies that have come so everybody is working for themselves right now.

https://www.transients.info/2016/09/september-frequency-peak-wavex-new-earth-the-shift-in-consciousness/

Last edited:

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
i agree with you that shift is on-going ,but before 2012 i expected shift overnight,like some prophecies said,now kryon give me the answer
Before mid 2013, I expected a large cleansing of souls to occur, and I don't mean a consciousness shift, but a large scale extinction level type event that may have left, in the long run, a couple of billion people only on the planet.

Laron: “What is the New Earth situation?”
GC: “The new earth situation is going very slowly, the...
The new earth situation is separate for me, in terms of the "shift in consciousness." An analogy:

A blue whale is the largest animal known to have ever existed and can live to age 80, Scientists estimate.

Barnacles, which are a type of arthropod—an invertebrate animal having an exoskeleton related to crabs and lobsters—attach themselves to the bodies of whales during the larval stage (a stage before hatching from being in an egg, to becoming an adult).

There are two ways to look at the relationship and impact of barnacles on a whale. The first is obligate commensalism, where the barnacle benefits from having a space to be, and are protected from enemies. The second is parasitic, where whales are harmed by the barnacles, such as when there are too many barnacles on the whale, drag can occur, impacting swimming efficiency, and other parasites can form on the whale as a result of the barnacles being present.

The barnacles are being influenced by the shift in consciousness, which is helping them grow faster and reach that adult stage more quickly and efficiently. The whale is also being influenced, but has its own individual spiritual evolution going on, which is separate to the barnacles, yet still somewhat connected because of the influence of the shift.

Simultaneously, and which is separate to our time and space in this dimension, the whale has evolved and a type of vehicle has more fully formed (subtle body), that exists elsewhere, but which can also host life forms, such as other barnacles. Its consciousness has split, meaning what it is here, also exists elsewhere as a copy, but its focus is still here, possibly split, or not, between the two.

The barnacles are in a similar situation, when they reach adult form they have the ability to not only go and visit the higher vehicle and consciousness of the whale in a higher dimension, but they can go elsewhere, depending on their individual understandings and intentions. But to reach adult stage, they have to continue on with their life on that whale until that stage is completed. The whale is not going anywhere, as the shift for the whale is happening simultaneously, and this is very similar to how out of body experiences (astral projection) and near death experiences works — a copy of our consciousness simultaneously splits, goes off and travels; our focus is normally back on the version that stays closer to the body, which is dreaming, not on the version out and about exploring and learning (the astral body).

The whale is the Earth, the barnacles are humans.

So on top of that, we not only have a new space/plane/realm where the Whale’s consciousness is, or the Earth in this case, that the barnacles, or humans, can visit in a different form (as soul/spirit/orb/consciousness, whatever label you personally apply) but we have different time lines occurring here on Earth.

Each decision we make results in another version of reality being created, that is based around the multiverse theory, but there are certain primary timelines that we also fall into, on top of that, which David Topi has covered really well (if somewhat lost in translation as I convert his information from Spanish to English).

My feeling is that these two situations don’t contradict, as I write this out, but fit into each other.

There is a primary timeline which is more positive, higher vibrationally speaking, and can be confused with the “new earth” that exists outside of our dimension, separately to our space here. This timeline is like the pinnacle of where we (humans/barnacles) have reached as a global consciousness on Earth, but also which contains that blue whale / Earth’s consciousness. We have the opportunity to be in that timeline, or if we are not progressing to a certain level spiritually, we will slip back and remain in a timeline that suits us better for where we are at.

That timeline is not 5th dimension, it's third dimensional but with stronger aspects of the 4th, or higher frequencies if you will, which seep up into the 4th from the 3rd, with easier access to the 5th. If it was 5th dimensional we would no longer be in a physical and dense reality and we would need to shed our physical bodies, which is basically a death here on Earth.

Neither of the two are right or wrong, good or bad. Certainly, things are different in each of the two, but we need to go through the experience of either one, whatever one we end up in, as that is how we grow, and that is how we help others. Some may have the choice to remain “back” on purpose, if they are higher vibrational, as they can help others and make a larger different in the lower timeline.

As you can see, this can get rather complex!

What I have found, and this has taken me a while, is that there can be many contradictions with information, based on multiple sources and methods of gathering information through the veil, but a lot of the time, no contradiction exists, it comes down to our limited perceptions as humans based on how much consciousness our spirit down here, and vehicle, can hold — not so much what our brain is capable of but how much energy from our over-soul is here.

Last edited:
OP
L

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
V: I asked the OS for any final messages.

OS: We all need to live in the moment. Let go and stop planning everything. Just let life flow now and stop taking things so seriously. Enjoy this last part before it changes. You’ll love what’s coming so enjoy what you have now.

:tswg

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
V: I asked the OS for any final messages.

OS: We all need to live in the moment. Let go and stop planning everything. Just let life flow now and stop taking things so seriously. Enjoy this last part before it changes. You’ll love what’s coming so enjoy what you have now.

:tswg
This is a good reminder and smth we KNOW, but oftentimes forget or just not consistently practice. I know I am guilty of this! Easier said than done!

It relates to worrying—a preoccupation with the future. “What if this? What if that?”
Did you know there are 365 references in the Bible about not worrying. That is a DAILY reminder!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad.” – C. S. Lewis
If C.S. Lewis wasn't a Realised One, he was well on his way to becoming.... what we all become. A nascent Star.

(Synonyms for nascent: adj developing, flowering
burgeoning
fledgling
growing
incipient
promising
beginning
blossoming
germinal
germinating
maturing
opening
potential

pullulating
sprouting
vegetating
young
bursting forth
embryonic
fresh
pubescent)

It is handy to remember this potential evolutionary transformation when faced with simple daily choices, such as to be greedy, or not, to take advantage of something/someone, or not, etc.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Allison Coe posted a new video this morning (Feb 27th) that covers multiple QHHT sessions in the past two months all speaking to the shift, and it's imminent arrival (multiples saying in March). Also discussion on the Eye (another thread here on the RT on that topic, at about the 54min mark). One reading she spends much time on discusses a combination of ships coming for those not fully ready and providing a temporary space (few days) and those who are ready to handle to full light and stay on Earth through the event. Those who go to the ships come back afterwards (for the most part). I found it well worthwhile to watch/listen and also some good consistency between the info coming from different sessions. March is just around the corner. We'll see. :)<3

OP
L

Lotos

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 23, 2018
Allison Coe posted a new video this morning (Feb 27th) that covers multiple QHHT sessions in the past two months all speaking to the shift, and it's imminent arrival (multiples saying in March). Also discussion on the Eye (another thread here on the RT on that topic, at about the 54min mark). One reading she spends much time on discusses a combination of ships coming for those not fully ready and providing a temporary space (few days) and those who are ready to handle to full light and stay on Earth through the event. Those who go to the ships come back afterwards (for the most part). I found it well worthwhile to watch/listen and also some good consistency between the info coming from different sessions. March is just around the corner. We'll see. :)<3

do you really believe? i have seen to many predictions, i can't take this seriously,but everything is possible:)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
March is just around the corner. We'll see. :)
We'll see and then discuss it in April, will be interesting of sth of it came true for the physical Earth. I have my doubts, as always.

I hold on to my main theory that these qhht-reports on a new Earth are all projections to and from another astral plane. So the New Earth *is* real, but misinterpreted. My theory explains it all for me except maybe for the craft/ships that are supposed to take away people who can't stand the energy. That's intriguing then.:eek: :confused:

But as said, let's wait and see. ;):cool:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
We'll see and then discuss it in April
Agree. I spent several hours yesterday listening to the video, making notes, correlations, etc. There are consistent commonalities as well weak points where I could drive an 18 wheeler truck making damage to the messages received -Allison would benefit greatly having a very analytical person with her during her sessions dealing with this issue asking well pointed clarification questions. Allison herself has questions about the veracity regarding timing, and the use of the word 'soon.'
I would like to point out something a bit troubling that goes along with what Sinera touches. If after a reasonable time takes place (let us say 6 months) and nothing takes place, the QHHT method could be attacked using the argument that the information received through contact supposedly with the higher self is not taking place and perhaps is information received from another astral plane as Sinera suggest, or from a part of the mind where imagination, creativity, wishes, memories -like from movies/TV programs/fantasy, science fiction, occult books- merge creating a narrative that is regurgitated by the client; and that is just to create other potential alternative without involving the esoteric.
Furthermore, if we want to fully believe the input already received by using the QHHT method, rather than using feedback from people obviously versed with the esoteric I would suggest putting under hypnosis people that are completely against the esoteric, are skeptics in other words, are materialistic, deny the after-life and even the existence of a God/Source and without using leading questions ask about the shift, higher-self, DNA upgrade and raising consciousness. If the feedback received is consistent with the information already received then we will have a more solid case to argue to anybody that indeed something paranormal will take place in the near future.

Last edited:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Carl , this is exactly my thoughts too. I am currently trying to have a past professor to study QHHT. Giving scientific credibility would do wonders for that area where science & spirit meet.

Last edited:

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Giving scienttific credibility would do wonders for that area where science & spirit meet.
Very true Anaeika. While I do believe in the esoteric, years of experience have showed me that one of my teachers was absolutely correct when he once said that 'we should always look at the stars but at the same time have our feet firmly planted on the ground.' Eliminating first all other potential regular explanations to any phenomenon and then analyzing what is left should advance understanding to the area where science and spirit meet as you said. (As a side note that is perhaps why in this incarnation my regular education and degrees are in engineering while privately in my free time since my early teens I studied and practiced the occult as well.)

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
So when you ask the question, “Shift in consciousness? When?,” well, it’s been going on for a long while now and from what I can see, is getting stronger as each year passes.
Laron, your summary is excellent. There is no one moment, but many moments connected.

There is so much disinfo in the 'new age' community primarily based on the false assumption that we can just think and talk our way through evolution. Nothing can be further from the truth.

There are many earth-like planets where souls have the opportunity to work through their own energy signatures. Many of us, no matter how 'enlightened' we feel have group soul histories that are determining our destiny. Soul is collective and not singular in the sense that we as individual aspects are. Within our soul there are parts that are still 'stuck' in experiences that we may feel we are now beyond. It's a deep and wide subject with much speculation and belief systems. The higher beings that manage this earth system create opportunities to help us move through them and sometimes we don't have a choice.

Something is happening cosmically with the planet but how the outcome will play out is yet to be seen. Ultimately no matter what takes place as soul the effects may or not advance us the individual, especially if we stay within certain mindset/beliefs. It's not so much what we think, but what is energetically deeply buried within us.

Our journey unfortunately is a singular one no matter what is happening in the collective space that we share.

Bruce Moen shares his discoveries here:
https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/the-gathering-—-robert-monroe-bruce-moen.668/

These two videos are from the Monroe Institutes Explorer series and may add further insight:

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I would like to point out something a bit troubling that goes along with what Sinera touches. If after a reasonable time takes place (let us say 6 months) and nothing takes place, the QHHT method could be attacked using the argument that the information received through contact supposedly with the higher self is not taking place and perhaps is information received from another astral plane as Sinera suggest, or from a part of the mind where imagination, creativity, wishes, memories -like from movies/TV programs/fantasy, science fiction, occult books- merge creating a narrative that is regurgitated by the client; and that is just to create other potential alternative without involving the esoteric.
I can confirm this to be true. It has not been determined what level the information comes from, and if someone is being influenced by low level energies then that also plays a part. Also through regression work, we know that sometimes people are affected by mind viruses/earthbound entities/attachments etc. so even when doing past life regression we cannot always determine whether the life experiences belong to the individual or the 'attached' external influence.

Hypnosis is NOT a truth serum and the conscious minds beliefs can override and hijack the session. I've seen it happen especially when the client has an emotional investment in the results aligning with their beliefs. Also some practitioners lead clients to particular outcomes to validate their own inaccurate beliefs.

Dolores never explored what the SC (subconscious) that she communicated with was/is. She always said it was the same 'SC' that communicated through all of the clients, yet still we are taught to ask for the clients SC suggesting that it is particular to the individual. That is a point that many of the practitioners always questioned behind the scenes as it was not a topic that was encouraged openly for discussion. ALL hypnosis is energy work, and like any energy work the quality of information or the access to the 'higher levels' of attainment is and will always be dependent on the practitioner. There are many trickster energies that interact with us, especially through our ego's need to be seen in a particular way/light. No different from what we run across in lucid dreams, OBE's etc. Facilitators and practitioners like all 'spiritual' workers need to work on their own consciousness and master their own energies.

It's a touchy subject for some, but there is lots of supporting information becoming available if one does their research.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Dolores never explored what the SC (subconscious) that she communicated with was/is. She always said it was the same 'SC' that communicated through all of the clients, yet still we are taught to ask for the clients SC suggesting that it is particular to the individual.
I find many excellent points in you input Lorna! Thank you! Your quote above gave me a thought though that perhaps you (or Laron as being another QHHT practitioner) could perhaps help me with. Did Dolores assumed then that the same 'SC' she communicated with through all her clients was then a 'collective'? In other words perhaps, that such "SC' was a reservoir from accumulated individual consciousness/experiences that could be accessed by any individual -in her case, each individual client?

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Did Dolores assumed then that the same 'SC' she communicated with through all her clients was then a 'collective'? In other words perhaps, that such "SC' was a reservoir from accumulated individual consciousness/experiences that could be accessed by any individual -in her case, each individual client?
Dolores unfortunately never took a scientific approach to the work, and took what anyone said at face value and reported it accordingly. She was adamant that she was a reporter only. An example of a scientific approach was Michael Newton in his research about the Life between Lives angle where he discovered that souls have 'life' experiences prior to incarnating. (https://www.near-death.com/reincarnation/research/michael-newton.html)

Besides her teachings, there are numerous videos where she makes the claim that 'they' - a mysterious 'they', talked to her through everyone, no matter what country they were in. This assumption is flawed. During a session with Tai, I saw that she was accessing the collective consciousness which I shared with her and I later heard her saying that in an interview. (https://www.transients.info/2016/09/the-auditorium-qhht-tai-lorna/)

Imagine that consciousness is like the world wide web, which is filled with everyones opinions, experiences, ideas and concepts as well as disinformation. In fact every human thought and action is stored there. When we type in search words we pull up all the information available, which can be flawed, or true. It's no different when exploring the subconscious of the individual. Hence presuppositions or leading is like finding the 'answers' we want from the web to support our beliefs.

She didn't see it as collective, but an 'individual' that always spoke to her. She was from a time that didn't have all of the quantum physics, or consciousness exploration that is now available and she didn't incorporate those discoveries into her work.

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
Thank you again Lorna!!! That could explain then the consistencies coming from Allison Coe's clients (regardless the truthfulness or not of what they reported, like the date of the event for example), and then the individual flavoring was provided by each client adding his/her own preferences, hopes, likes. dislikes, etc. Yes, pity Dolores didn't incorporate the new discoveries in her work (I guess nobody could explain to her that a reporter is responsible for making sure the sources, or what is being reported is truthful or would risk not only damaging his/her own reputation, work, but worst, causing potentially great damage to others).

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
Yes, pity Dolores didn't incorporate the new discoveries in her work (I guess nobody could explain to her that a reporter is responsible for making sure the sources, or what is being reported is truthful or would risk not only damaging his/her own reputation, work, but worst, causing potentially great damage to others).
Totally agree, and towards the end she became adamant that practitioners should stick with what she said and not deviate or change anything which wasn't how she originally taught us. She initially told us to grow with the work and even wrote that. e.g 'Some of my students are even attempting ways of using the technique that I would never have thought of. What better gratification could a teacher have than to have her students take what they have been taught and not be afraid to go beyond and explore unknown pathways.'

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
I should add that a number of the practitioners are focused on the 'alien' type stuff that match or compete with what Dolores wrote about and have completely missed the healing potential of the work. The danger with this is that they are easy fodder for low vibrational energies to influence these ego desires and mischievously further the fear or separation agenda which is dis-empowering to the whole. If you look through the predictions that have been made you'll see that none of them have proved to be true with any accuracy, and the 'event' - whatever that truly means - has not occurred. This one dimensional view is just another distraction that inflates egos and sidetracks one from taking responsibility for the totality of their own consciousness.

I did my best to encourage Dolores to write a book about healing and why some people don't heal, because not all clients heal permanently from their issues although they might find temporary relief.

BTW authentic contactees don't sell the separation agenda or think that they are 'special' , They just quietly get on with their reasons for being here which is to aid and not divide.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
this is what I am referring to.
A lot of politics on the forum instigated by the then head moderator. We lost a lot of quality practitioners over that. It created a system where practitioners are asked to sign a 2 year contract to not change anything and to imitate Dolores. All quite ridiculous because if there is one guarantee with consciousness is that it will evolve and cannot be boxed in.

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I just want to say that this is a real important discussion to be having and there are a lot of helpful contributions here.

Our journey unfortunately is a singular one no matter what is happening in the collective space that we share.
This is important to always remember. It can take a lot of direct experiences, and courage, to take that step, and to take control, of your destiny as an individual soul down here. Once you put the foot forward and go off on your own, you have the ability to move beyond the influence of the group consciousness, and this includes your body's immunity and health.

The disinformation is rampant, especially online, and that has influenced large aspects of the global consciousness, so it's really, really important to gain that individuality for true consciousness growth.

From my article on the seven primary chakras:

Caroline Myss teaches that the first chakra is associated with the group consciousness surrounding not only the family we grow up with, but the local culture as well, as there are laws within society that directly affect our development. Family beliefs and traditions therefore form and support the formation of our identity, as well as our emotional and mental stability. Many illnesses can manifest based on a dysfunctional family, such as patterns of alcoholism, multiple personalities and obsessive compulsive disorders. Myss also states that viral and other epidemics are a reflection of social and cultural group issues, including the health of such groups, and we can pick up on these illnesses if our base chakras personal fears and general attitude, is similar to those held by the larger group or culture. If we are able to move beyond the teachings of our culture, those of which are not accurate to how things really are, and move on to find the real truths, our spiritual power will grow along with an improvement in our health.
We can gain all the knowledge we want through a method like hypnosis based regressions, if we keep having session after session, but that's not going to provide the direct experience, as action has to take place for that. (the healing aspect of regressions is of course important, but my point here is using them purely for information gathering)

Our life path and soul contract determines what we can achieve, for the most part, but we usually have the time and opportunity while playing out the plan to purposefully have real experiences, such as through conscious out of body exploration, working on controlling the ego elements with various techniques, regular mediation, plant medicine for healing and targeted consciousness growth (that can include ego work too).

By overcoming life's challenges, we are growing, so that is all part of the path we are on, and certain events and circumstances will happen within that planned path based on what our energy attracts into our life for learning. A lot takes place without our conscious control, based on our growth and intentions.

A lot of politics..
I have found over and over again throughout my life that no matter how good a system, organisation, religion/belief system, method is, at some point humans will end up poisoning it in one way or another, as that is just part of how human ego functions down here! Being unattached and not emotionally and mentally engrossed can help a lot. (Don't put all the eggs in the one basket!) On top of that we are going through these consciousness changes, a real unique period in Earth's cycles, so things will change and systems have to change or they will fall apart!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)