Repetitive cloudy days, H.A.R.P or energetic shift? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

IAMRAvortex Fortitude

Rambling Companion
Apr 17, 2017
Mother Gaia
Greetings family.

I've got to share this discussion with you this morning or whatever timezone you go by. It has been cloudy for almost two weeks now, here where I live (Middle-East). Why do you think this is happening now, could it be the cabalistic syndicates or is it "The New Earth"?

Reactions: Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
How regular are clouds in your part of the world, normally? Please describe the clouds - light cloud cover, heavier, rolling waves, feathery...

OP
IAMRAvortex Fortitude

IAMRAvortex Fortitude

Rambling Companion
Apr 17, 2017
Mother Gaia
How regular are clouds in your part of the world, normally? Please describe the clouds - light cloud cover, heavier, rolling waves, feathery...
Very heavy, over possible approximate of two weeks in time, my setting or climate is simply desert. I've not once noticed clouds like these, they bubble-up together and form a dome-like shape. Very interesting.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
New Earth or not, I'm now certain that any control The Posers That Were thought they may have had over the weather (and nearly everything else) is gone. I've been quite convinced that California's drought was engineered...and despite their best efforts that's obviously been completely dismantled.

:) Yay!

For some reason, I feel strongly that the New Earth is already here...almost close enough to touch. It's like we're just waiting for a few more deeply held beliefs to shift or be released before we can finally begin seeing it!

:-D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Very heavy, over possible approximate of two weeks in time, my setting or climate is simply desert. I've not once noticed clouds like these, they bubble-up together and form a dome-like shape. Very interesting.
So, much more cloud cover than usual, and in a density you are not used to seeing. Hmmmmm. The reason clouds do not form over desert so much is because there is hardly any moisture to suck up. I have lived right on an ocean coast and watched cloud formation as water is sucked up to be carried and dropped onto sea or land. And I have lived in a very wet climate/locale called Milford Sound, which received bucket loads of rain because of a geological formation - the NZ Southern Alps. The attribute of clouds shows that water/moisture is being collected from somewhere.... somehow..... Hmmmmm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)