(ProFest) Freedom Protest Outside Wellington Parliament – Police Brutality & Violence (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Here's some honest reporting by MSM (Sky News) from Feb.22.

The reporter states: “As you know, the New Zealand Government and its PM Jacinda Ardern, in particular, have become laughingstocks of the world, having shut themselves off indefinitely from the rest of the world and implementing draconian measures in some futile attempt to eliminate a virus that cannot be eliminated — the rest of the world has figured that out.”

Rioting charge against prominent Parliament protester withdrawn by police
"
Charges of inciting a riot and failing to give police fingerprints or a photograph have been withdrawn against a man arrested during the Parliament occupation.​
Brad Raymond Flutey had initially been held in custody until he was released on bail in February.​
Police had initially told Wellington District Court judge Andrew Nicholls when Flutey first appeared that he had been encouraging people to act violently n February 26.​
Stuff understands he was part of the security set up by some of those organising the occupation. It was reported Flutey, a Social Credit candidate for Northland at the last election, also claimed on social media that electromagnetic field radiation was being used on protesters to cause Covid-like symptoms."
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/128082603/rioting-charge-against-prominent-parliament-protester-withdrawn-by-police

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
So, they are lifting the requirement for New Zealanders to enter MIQ (quarantine) for two weeks and pay for it themselves. Over the next few months they are allowing tourists back into NZ if they are vaccinated. I'm not sure about tourists entering MIQ at the moment when they are allowed in but the last I heard they had to if they are not vaccinated. I'm not sure if they are letting unvaccinated tourists in yet.

The announcement on Wednesday is that they are dropping all vaccine passes from April4 and brining down a number of restrictions. It's all explained here, https://covid19.govt.nz/traffic-lights/changes-to-the-traffic-light-system (pasted below)

My Vaccine Pass
From 11:59pm on 4 April 2022, there will be no requirement to use My Vaccine Pass. Until 4 April, where My Vaccine Passes are not used, the current restrictions remain — but after this time, the new capacity limits will apply to everyone.​
After 4 April, businesses will still be able to use the system if they would like to.​
At Red
From 11:59pm on Friday 25 March:​
  • There will be no limits for outdoor activities, such as gatherings and events, and food and drink businesses. My Vaccine Passes must be used until 11:59pm on 4 April.
    • There will be a 200-person limit for indoor gatherings and events — My Vaccine Passes must be used until 11:59pm on 4 April.
    • If My Vaccine Passes are not used, the gathering limits remain unchanged.
    • You do not need to wear a face mask outdoors.
    • Other face mask rules remain unchanged — face masks are still required in most indoor settings.
    • There is no requirement to scan in or for a business to display a QR code poster or have mandatory record keeping.
At Orange
  • There will be no limit for outdoor gatherings.
    • There will be no limit for indoor gatherings.
    • You do not need to wear a face mask outdoors.
    • Other face mask rules remain unchanged.
    • There is no requirement to scan in or for a business to display a QR code poster or have mandatory record keeping.

But, it's up to the business whether to keep enforcing it or not. I suspect some will as there's a lot of brainwashed people here in my country. MSM report up to 96% of the eligible population have been vaccinated. That's a number I don't believe at all as I know so many who are not so it makes no sense.

What i'm personally waiting for is things to change in Australia so I don't have to quarantine when flying in, then I will be able to move back there. But the conditions haven't changed much in most states from what I last heard in terms of the draconian rules.

• Informative
Reactions: Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Connection is so significant. The blow we have been struck (as a global race of beings) is disconnection. Our hearts revolt against this before our minds do.

The ones with the lions' hearts know this powerfully.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)