(ProFest) Freedom Protest Outside Wellington Parliament – Police Brutality & Violence (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
[Update: Feb 20, 2022: Note that the camp has become quite established now. I'm going to probably stop the daily updates but if I see anything interesting I'll post it. They are now calling themselves ProFest and have a website here: https://profestnz.com/]

Convoys from around the country have headed towards Wellington, New Zealand. Over the past three days, thousands have gathered outside the Beehive and Parliament House tp peacefully protest. Many have camped out on the lawn.

The protesters were dancing and singing at different times. There's been no violence from them.

This morning police moved in to evict everyone. MSM report 40, but there's hundreds. I've been watching three live feeds and following information shared on social media.

I'd say there's been up to a hundred arrests so far as the police push into the crowd and grab random people quite violently. Some police have been seen punching protesters.

Based on the reaction of the police, the movement is likely going to get larger as more and more people hear about what's going on here.

The freedom protest intentions:
• stop all mandates and end the COVID-19 restrictions,
• reverse related legislations and cease proposed legislations,
• Bill of Rights Act 1688 to be upheld and added to constitution,
• medical and professionals to follow the Principals in the NZMA Code of Ethics
• and all media to have freedom without censorship.

Below is the information I've collected on the situation so far.

I stood there for 40 minutes filming a convoy coming through my town Richmond, in the South Island of New Zealand, which you can see below.

There's 5 live feeds that I know of covering the protest..

Camp Freedom Live Streaming List

For the Facebook live, the URL changes when the feed drops, so find the latest on their profiles/video pages.

Chantelle Baker here.
Chantelle is doing amazing and has been contacted by Joe Rogan for her footage.

Clay Drummond: https://www.facebook.com/clay.drummond/videos
Clay, a friend of Laron, has been there since day one. He was in the front lines when the police violently attacked and arrested people. He’s got a lot of footage on his video section.

Clay has been banned from Facebook for a month. You can find his live streams on YouTube here.

Counterspin: https://counterspinmedia.com/live-stream/
Counterspin run their feed similar to how MSM (legacy media) would, but are freedom based and have some great interviews and breaking news events.

The Daily Examiner: https://www.facebook.com/dailyexaminernz/videos (only there for the 12th of Feb.)

Stuffed: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300529966/live-protesters-clash-with-police-at-parliament-occupation-site
NZ Herald: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-omicron-outbreak-anti-mandate-protest-at-parliament-enters-23rd-day-police-gather-in-big-numbers/WG3MSZQYSXOPPIJWVJ5CO3MJQY/

Note that for the MSM sources, such as Stuff, NZ Herald and NewsHub, there’s a lot of lies being told as they continue to follow a narrative put down by the elites/cabal/government. They are not worth following unless you want to analyse fake reporting.

A serviceman saluted for 45 mins as the entire freedom convoy passed him by in rural Whanganui, New Zealand.

Here's an update from last night.

A video from earlier in the day:

Police locked the gates to shut people in:

Casey Hodgkinson’s mother stands in the front lines confronting the police. She explains how dangerous the jabs are. Her daughter Casey suffered a serious adverse reaction which has been discussed a lot and used as an example of how dangerous they are.

Counterspin reported police crying because of their colleagues violent behavior. There's video footage of it somewhere I saw someone say on social media.

A a message from a New Zealander mother.

Screen capture from Stuff's feed as of 1:14PM Feb 10.

1644452084705.png

1644455776278.png

The situation below as of 1:45PM Feb 10

1644455833198.png

"Wellington City Council senior parking wardens are beginning to ticket illegally parked vehicles, with police support." ~Stuff

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
1644460305687.png

^ Winston Peters is a former acting Prime Minister, and Deputy Prime Minister in New Zealand. Source

Note that many people being arrested are heading back to the protest right after.

Also on Feb 10:

1644462199869.png

Below the moderator of a freedom group I'm in on Facebook just posted this:

"
⚠️
WELLINGTON UPDATE
⚠️
Friends, the world is watching what is happening in Wellington right now.
They are witnessing shameful behaviour from the NZ police.
‍♂️
‍♂️
‍♀️
It is important during times of tension such as this to zoom right out and retain oversight of the mission.
Our goal is to push for public awareness of how vax mandates divide our nation, impact on New Zealanders' ability to work and provide for their families, and participate in life in general.
Exclusion is not the Kiwi way. The mandates need to be scrapped.

People are watching. They are engaged. Politicians are starting to make noises in this space. They see that this is not a fringe minority.​
We have had some incredible wins this far!
  • ✅️
    Kiwis in their tens of thousands have stood up and spoken out - whether driving in cars, trucks or bikes in the convoy, standing on roadsides and on overbridges, or sharing on social media.
  • ✅️
    People have rallied around to supply food and water, toilets and support to those dedicated to the cause. THIS is the NZ we all know and love.
  • ✅️
    Hundreds of thousands of New Zealanders have seen us. They have seen the heart of this peaceful movement. They are beginning to understand we are many and we are standing for them.
  • ✅️
    The disgraceful behaviour of our politicians and police has been in full sight. They have seen the refusal of the MPs to come outside Parliament and listen to legitimate democratic protest. We have witnessed the completely unnecessary police brutality in the face of a peaceful stand.
  • ✅️
    Even the mainstream media has been unable to ignore us any longer.
  • ✅️
    National and Act have shown we have no true opposition in this government. All are captured. However, they have at least had to move to demand a timeframe to the end of the mandates.
  • ✅️
    Finally, we have seen ex MPs speaking up - Rodney Hide, Matt King and Winston Peters have been forthright in their condemnation of the government’s treatment of New Zealanders making a peaceful stand.
Our voice and message IS being heard. Now is not the time to give up - it is time to think and act strategically.
So, what next?​
Those in Wellington are calling for support. People ARE legally permitted to gather on the streets surrounding the grounds, so if you are willing and able, let’s wrap our support around Wellington.
We are aware that there are more people planning to convoy down to Wellington from other parts of the country. If this is your plan, please be mindful of the situation you will be entering. Come prepared. Make sure you have somewhere to stay, food, water, and appropriate clothing.
Let’s continue to show the rest of the country, and indeed the world, that Kiwis are peaceful and dedicated in their stand for our freedoms!
✊
✊
✊
"​

273331832_10158804329803152_2866049928857909045_n.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Note this is from 2009 and also note Chris Hipkins, mentioned in this article is a New Zealand Labour Party politician and a member of the Sixth Labour Government's Cabinet as Minister of Education, Minister for COVID-19 Response, Minister for the Public Service and Leader of the House.

Also note that the land that is being occupied outside Parliament belongs to the Maori, not the Government.

Parliament to say sorry to protestors
"In an unprecedented act, Parliament's Speaker announced last week he would be offering an apology and compensation to protesters who were wrongly arrested in a student protest at Parliament in September 1997.​
One of those illegally arrested, strip-searched and detained overnight was MP for Rimutaka Chris Hipkins, then a first-year student at Victoria University.​
"It was my very first protest march, I remember it well. The Tertiary Review Green Bill was going to turn academic entities into corporate entities, treat students as customers and we were protesting against that."​
About 300 people marched down to the grounds of Parliament; unknown to most, the Speaker at the time, Douglas Kidd, had issued a trespass notice saying they weren't allowed to be there.​
"We were peaceful and we sat down, but the police arrested us and took us to the station. I was one of the first to be arrested and one of the last to be released. They let me out at around 3am and, as a teenager from the Hutt, I had no way of getting back home at the time."​
Mr Hipkins managed to get a ride home but the matter was not over. Those arrested had to appear in the District Court to face charges the only time Mr Hipkins has stood in the dock.​
"Some were offered the option of diversion but I wasn't going to take that because I hadn't done anything wrong."​
Video footage taken by the police was viewed; police claimed arrests were made because the protest was turning violent.​
The judge ruled it wasn't and there were no grounds for arrest.​
"To remove someone's right to protest, you've got to have a very good reason. We weren't harming anyone or destroying property, we were peaceful.​
"The District [Court] and later High Court agreed with us and confirmed that what we'd been trying to do was not wrong."​
The matter dragged through the legal system for the next 10 years, during which time Mr Hipkins became president of the student association, fought alongside the Lower Hutt community against the closure of Petone College and graduated with a degree in politics and criminology.​
"I said to my lawyers when I left uni that I was happy to remain involved in the case and there were some attempts at mediation but nothing came of that. For me, the critical part of this is that the Speaker and the police commissioner are offering an apology and it's symbolic."​
The financial compensation has been calculated to just over $200,000 and spread among the 41 protesters who lodged the original complaints.​
Mr Hipkins says it's not a huge sum of money. "That's not important to me, most of it will end up going to lawyers' fees anyway."​
What little is left over will go to charities such as Amnesty International."​

Feb. 11, 2022: Camp Freedom

"Security has tightened up at Parliament overnight with some fencing and barriers going in outside the main steps. Here are some shots from visual journalist Jericho Rock-Archer." ~ Stuff

339df2d1-efb3-4c2d-90ca-07b958aead53_800.jpg

4a86de81-2fbe-4391-b973-072906009aa3_800.jpg

Last night I came across videos and people talking about how the Police have roadblocks up for those heading into Wellington and they are turning around anyone they suspect who may join the protest so people are being told to hide signs in their cars and so on. This is so wrong that they are doing that as it's our legal right to protest.

In relation to the protest outside Parliament, David Seymour, a MP for Epsom and Leader of ACT New Zealand, is quoted as saying, “There's no political benefit in appealing to that group of people outside Parliament. It's a couple of hundred voters no one wants,” in this News Hub article from yesterday...

With regards to that live feed screenshot I did earlier, here's the original source of that:

1644519250781.png

1644519450876.png

Jeanette Wilson is a TV medium and healer.

Donut's Express is parked nearby giving free donuts to the protesters. (8am to 6pm)

A lot of people are talking about how MSM did not report on what actually occurred yesterday which includes the police brutality and the peaceful way the protesters went abut the day.

Megan, the backup camera (phone) holder on Chantelle Baker's live stream says that some of the police standing on the line yesterday did not look comfortable and looked like they did not want to be there. She's heard some of them have resigned since yesterday because of what their colleagues did in terms of the use of force and violence against the people. Note that Megan used to work alongside police as a mental health nurse.

Chantelle reports that a male came out of Parliament in a suit and tie. He thanked everyone for being there. He did not identify himself.

Chantelle also said she talked to multiple police yesterday who had lost their jobs because of the vaccine mandates. They said they do not want their jobs back after what they saw yesterday at the protest with how their colleagues treated people.

10:22AM: there's video footage of police carrying riot shields into Parliament.

Lawyer Sue Grey is being interviewed on Counterspin Media just now. She just said police pushed her and assaulted her recently when attempting to get her to move.

Chantelle says on her live feed that she's interviewed many people from communist countries and says that the conditions in New Zealand just now is exactly the same.

There's a lot of undercover police in the crowd, Chantelle says, which is a concern because of how they tend to instigate violence on purpose.

11:12AM: There's now military leaving the local stadium, it's been reported.

1:43PM: The crowd is growing. There's now a first aid tent setup on the lawn. Here's a photo of it below from Counterspin.

1644540219624.png

2:48PM: There's food stalls setup outside the Parliament gates to feed the people.

4:15PM The people and energy is great from what I can see on the live feeds. There's a family atmosphere. More people are showing up.

Below is the mission statement (and demands) of the freedom protesters outside Parliament.

photo_2022-02-11_14-28-31.jpgphoto_2022-02-11_14-28-31 (2).jpg

Below is the brother of the female holding up the poster. This happened yesterday with the violent arrests.

photo_2022-02-11_16-08-37.jpg

4:34PM: It's now been reported that 12 police officers have resigned after the events of yesterday outside Parliament. One police officer stood in front of Casey Hodgkinson's mother, crying, and told the mother she's quitting.

Below is a post from a freedom group. I'm keeping the person anonymous.

IMG_20220211_174141.jpg

This is the 17yo boy who had his head pushed down into the ground with the full body weight of that policeman.

Feb. 12, 2022: Camp Freedom

7:50AM There's a new live stream available by my friend Clay Drummond. He's about to go live and plans to be live all day. Check his profile here to find the feed. His current live feed is here. Here's an image below from the feed. Someone has placed the ducks there.

1644610183271.png

This is a message from a partner of a member of the West Coast Freedom Convoy Telegram group.

"The girl wearing only a g string is Laura and she removed her clothes herself...she and I were initially sat together but Brent and I were the 3rd and 4th to get dragged out.​

14 of us women held out on signing bail release forms...as a result we got the terms changed to parliament grounds.... previously it was within 500 metres of. They allowed us to be in the day room together for awhile today and we collectively decided half of us would stay inside and the other half leave to share experiences and advice in preparation for a possible next round. She is fine and spirits were good....pretty confident they got more than they expected from us women.​

They put us in front of the judge from the station cells via teleconference ❤"​
1644607588827.png

See the link here to the post above.

9:12 AM: Here's Jacinda Ardern's Taxi outside Parliament.

1644610360371.png

A photo on a vehicle outside the gates.

1644610408645.png

10:08 AM: The sprinklers have now been turned off. That would mean they've been on for around 16 hours or longer.

Holes are being dug on the Parliament lawn in Wellington, New Zealand, so that these ferns can be planted in the ground by this Māori gentleman below.

This is a legal tactic for the land to be officially claimed.

The land already belongs to the Māori. There is some contention between the Māori and the Government around this situation.

Check out this post here for more information on that Māori land claim.

Image22.jpg

Below MSM attempt to attack Chantelle Baker who's been covering the situation live with amazing footage. You can find her post here.

1644614524250.png

I just came across these two Facebook comments in relation to the sprinklers being turned on last night.

photo_2022-02-12_10-14-18.jpgphoto_2022-02-12_10-14-26.jpg

Here's advice for lodging complaints to Police in regards to their violent behavior at Freedom Camp:

10:35 AM: Chantelle Baker says MSM continues to say there are low numbers, specifically 100 protesters, but this is just another lie they are spinning, along with many others. A plane has been chartered to take aerial views of the area to show the true numbers.

Counterspin report people are playing cricket on the lawn. A ball just went over the barrier and the police threw the ball back to them.

Here’s a post from Facebook from someone who was arrested at the Freedom Camp protest outside Parliament, in Wellington New Zealand.

“I was arrested yesterday for reserving my right to peaceful protest at parliament.​
I was not issued a trespass notice, verbally or otherwise.​
I was not read my rights.​
I did not witness any violence on the part of the protestors.​
I did witness violence from police. I’m struggling to forget some of the violent imagery and the tears in the eyes of men, women and children. This is not the way to respond to a peaceful protest.​
I spent the day in a cell with 18 beautiful wahine {a Maori or Polynesian (especially Hawaiian) woman.}. It was chaotic in there and process was not followed in many instances by police. We sang songs and told our stories to keep up morale.​
My cell mates were: a naturopath and mother who suffered a hit to the head. A paramedic (who said she was seeing 3-4 serious xaV injuries per week, mostly heart attack & stroke, mostly in the young). A teacher of many years. A couple of peace loving young girls (one of them the naked girl brutally arrested in the video below). She was sitting down peacefully when arrested. A caregiver for the disabled, arrested whilst meditating. A cafe worker, neck injury. The list goes on. All of us had bruising. They even arrested a person in a wheelchair.​
In the men an elderly gentleman + poet. Another elderly gentlemen: kind and caring with a big black eye. Another man with a cracked rib. A friend’s gentle and kind husband who’d just turned up after dropping the kids to school. Another with a grazed face. A young teen with a hurt shoulder crying.​
The protesters are mothers, fathers, nurses, doctors, paramedics, teachers, midwives, firefighters, farmers, truckers etc. … from every walk of life.​
Sadly and predictably the mainstream media are manipulating, lying and taking video footage out of context.​
There are a few dickheads in any group. On the side of the protestors and on the side of the public. For example I was abused with a car full of kids for flying a flag that read FREEDOM, TRUTH, NO CENSORSHIP. This kind of behaviour is never cool, regardless on which side.​
Sadly the media are focusing and only reporting on these fringe elements in the protestor group rather than on the vast majority of peace-loving, freedom-loving, salt-of-the-earth kiwis, doing their utmost to keep this peaceful, despite police brutality. Another video from an arrest on day 2 was taken out of context with clever editing. It’s quite sickening to witness the real thing and then see the media representation.​
That goes for the Freedom convoy too. The sheer size and joy of the convoy and the supporters along the roads all through NZ was completely ignored by MSM. It was massive, and positive, and respectful. A community of people coming together in a common cause and the feeling of unity and family and love was incredible. That vibe is still alive at parliament today. I know I could go up to any person there and they would help me out as if I was family: food, water, sunscreen, medical supplies, shelter, loo paper, a phone, a charger. It’s incredible and heart-warming to experience.​
For the past two years the government has done their utmost to minimize, marginalize, and delegitimize the freedom movement. Their strategy is conquer and divide. By making people hate those of us fighting for all of our FREEDOMS TO CHOOSE. Jacinda has 4 spin doctors that work for her for good reason.​
So, while I hate posting on FB, especially about me being arrested, it’s important for people to wake up and realize they are being manipulated and lied to at every turn. Not just about this protest but for the past 2 years.​
Cheers people, and please don’t abuse me for posting this. I’ve had enough of that to last me a good wee while.”​
10:52AM: The plan is to get everyone to move their tents so they can put down carpet over the mud which as resulted from the sprinkler water. This is also to protect the protesters if the police move in. The speaker who announced this also said there will be no more alcohol or drugs allowed at Camp Freedom.

11:11 AM: There's reports that ten thousand are now in and around Parliament in support of Camp Freedom and the protesters.

Here's a screen capture from Clay Drummonds live feed here (check his profile directly for future live feeds if that link dies). This is inside a Hari Krishna tent on the lawn.

1644617771112.png

Four trenches have been dug out to resolve the sprinkler issue. This is what one of them looks like.

1644617922047.png

11:27 AM: (Below) Chantelle reports on her live feed that many, many people are coming and she reminds people to keep calm and peaceful. D

Couterspin report that the police are trying to stay away from the protesters because what happens is that the protesters talk to the police and some of the police tend to be so emotionally impacted that they might end up resigning. They have likely been ordered to do this. This is not just a rumour, some police have confirmed this.

Here's a screen capture of my second monitor as I keep an eye on things. I have Chantelle, Clay and Counterspin up:

1644618740370.png

On now switching to a new post below as this one is getting too large — scroll down.

11:33 AM: The Haka is being performed near the barriers.

1644618832138.png

1:44 AM: The Daily Examiner have a live feed going here. When that ends, check their video page here for the new live. They are reporting that four huge spotlights have been put in place to try and dissuade the people from camping at night.

1644619475137.png

11:55 AM: I've just updated the live stream list in the first post above. Here's a copy:

Camp Freedom Live Streaming List

For the Facebook live, the URL changes when the feed drops, so find the latest on their profiles/video pages.

Chantelle Baker: https://www.facebook.com/ChantelleBakerNZ/videos/
Chantelle is doing amazing and has been contacted by Joe Rogan for her footage.

Clay Drummond: https://www.facebook.com/clay.drummond/videos
Clay, a friend of Laron, has been there since day one. He was in the front lines when the police violently attacked and arrested people. He’s got a lot of footage on his video section.

Counterspin: https://counterspinmedia.com/live-stream/
Counterspin run their feed similar to how MSM (legacy media) would, but are freedom based and have some great interviews and breaking news events.

The Daily Examiner: https://www.facebook.com/dailyexaminernz/videos (only there for the 12th of Feb.)

Stuffed: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300514229/live-120-protesters-have-been-arrested-and-two-police-officers-injured-as-standoff-continues-outside-parliament
NZ Herald: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/covid-19-omicron-convoy-protest-police-say-protest-may-go-on-for-days-122-people-arrested-2-officers-assaulted/BAUWYUH4FHNHYPWN2HUK47XFKE/
NewsHub: https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/02/coronavirus-latest-on-parliament-protest-covid-19-community-outbreak-friday-february-11.html

Note that for the MSM sources, such as Stuff, NZ Herald and NewsHub, there’s a lot of lies being told as they continue to follow a narrative put down by the elites/cabal/government. They are not worth following unless you want to analyse fake reporting.

12:09: PM: People are bringing in hay to lay down on the mud to make things easier for people.

hay.jpg

People have donated money, including those that couldn't make it to the protest, for portaloos:

1644621087601.png

Switching to a new post below as this is getting large...

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Stay strong, Kiwis. Thanks for reporting, Laron.

PS your vid of the convoy passing through Richmond is impressive.

• Compassionate
Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feb. 12, 2022: Camp Freedom (Continued from above)

12:29 PM: Counterspin interview Bill from Taranaki who dragged his uniform out of the wardrobe after letting it sit in there for many, many years.

Why? He noticed a video of the cop making derogatory comments about the protesters and decided to come to the protest as a result of that video. Bill also mentioned that he wasn't happy with having to show your papers.

kelv.jpg

2:15 PM:

2:31 PM: (Clay's live feed) A type of vigil is taking place at a prison nearby for 5 woman who are still being held that were arrested two days ago at the protest. They refuse bail and they refuse to acknowledge they were arrested for anything. The police released one other female last night, dropping her out on the street in a thin dress, in the rain with nothing.

4:16 PM Here's a few photos taken from a drone on Counterspin's live feed that I've saved.

dron1.jpg dron 5.jpg dron4.jpgdrone2.jpg

4:26 PM: "Mohan is the animal’s name. He was being carried around the periphery of the camp site, swaddled inside a waterproof tarp like a baby, in the arms of his owner. Clementine, from Queenstown, took the goat to Parliament because “he goes everywhere I go,” she said. She was motivated to come to the protest herself “by freedom of choice”. “I’m not against the vaccine at all – people should do as they wish. I’m just against the mandates,” she said. " ~ Stuff (I'm amazed that stuff is reporting on something like this...)

e3f10b64-b78d-4b5e-9ed9-acd05c022251_800.jpg

Four hours ago: "The crowds have swelled overnight with over a thousand people outside Parliament on Saturday. Hundreds of tents, improvised shelters, campervans and other vehicles have sprung up on the lawns and on the surrounding streets. Many are sheltering wherever they can from the light rain, however, a haka from the Voices for Freedom group brought hundreds out in front of the Parliament buildings." Stuff (Reporting by Matthew Tso)

Stuff also report that several hundred reports have been made to the Independent Police Conduct Authority (IPCA) on the police brutality two days ago.

Here's a photo from earlier in the day when the Haka was performed.

1644636942612.png

9:20PM: While I took a break from the internet, I heard that when I was away there's been large speakers placed up on the balcony of Parliament as you can see below.

1644654070456.png

They started off playing the macarena, and then COVID announcements loudly to use as psychological warfare on the protesters. As of 9:23PM I'm tuned into Clay Drummond's feed and they have police sirens playing along with a song. Clay reports there's about 40 military who've lost their jobs because of the vaccine mandates — their colonel is present.

Clay asks a protester what they think about the situation. "This is crazy — the Government treating us like this."

It's been reported by multiple people doing FB live feeds at Camp Freedom, that Facebook cuts off the feed for copyright because of the music in the background. Is this a Government tactic?

Below are a few comments on Clay's live feed:

1644654397059.png1644654479460.png1644654488121.png1644654502493.png1644654556192.png1644654599674.png1644654610558.png1644654616506.png1644654714530.png

There's been some more tents installed, this time on the concrete to the side of the lawn. One has timber flooring. There's a large white one with lots of seats for people to sit out of the rain.

1644654926862.png

This is what happens on Facebook with that copyright I mentioned above:

1644657120314.png

Feb. 13, 2022: Camp Freedom

MSM is picking up the story on the speaker incident.

BBC News
New Zealand plays Barry Manilow to repel parliament protesters
Authorities in New Zealand have been playing Barry Manilow's greatest hits in an attempt to dislodge protesters camped outside the parliament building

The Telegraph
New Zealand fail to clear 'Freedom Convoy' protesters despite blasting Macarena on loop at protest camp
Demonstrators camped out by the country’s parliament have proved difficult to flush out

RT News

New Zealand uses unusual tactics to flush out anti-mandate protesters
The parliament speaker used sprinklers and blasted annoying music to scare away demonstrators camping outside

Here's another photo of the hay that was donated from New Zealand farmers. Photo credit Joachim Wanihi.

1644694610338.png

Here's a photo that Voices for Freedom put out a few days ago. A family member of the child took the photo.

273803495_10228338405950624_9113628914990354002_n.jpg

9:12AM: Here's the state of the grounds as the rain continues.

1644696764181.png

9:16AM: Clay Drummond on his live feed, tries to talk to police standing behind the barrier. One of them says, "We're not allowed to talk."

10:09AM: Yesterday a state of emergency was announced in Canada. Is this part of the World Economic Forum plan? Will Jacinda Ardern decide to do this if the Freedom Protests in NZ don't stop? You have to ask that question. What happens after the state of emergency?...

1:45PM Jab Crash Test Dummy just posted this:

2PM: Clay says there's one song that they've played 60 times now.

2:34PM: By New Zealander poet Val Davis:

Turn the hose on, Trevor
Give them all a soak
Is this your take on democracy
Or a nasty Labour joke?

Go at 'em with the sprinklers, Trev
Show them who's the boss
Knock them over, hose them down
Give them all a wash!

Laugh when you see them crawl in the mud
Sneer as they fall down
Show them what a bully can do
In good old Wellington town

There's nothing kind about you, Trev
We've seen it all before
How I wish there was an election
To boot you out the door

So turn the hose on, Mr Mallard
Spray and walk away
Belittle the Kiwi citizens
Who only want their say

This of course is in relation to Trevor Mallard, the speaker of the house and member of the National Party who’s the one responsible for many actions taking place by the Government at Camp Freedom, outside Parliament House, in Wellington, New Zealand.

His decisions have included turning on the sprinklers at night to flood out the campers, the psychological warfare with the loud speakers blaring out vaccine propaganda and bad music on repeat (baby shark do dooo do do!), and finally the violent and brutal actions of the police against the protesters a few days back.

3:28 PM: Clay reports that there's now speakers in all the windows facing out from Parliament as the music, vaccine propaganda, and terrible songs continue.

Just before the shift change, Clay stands next to some females saying how cute and friendly this officer is. Clay zooms in and you can tell he's smiling as he does his job, looking around at everyone. As he leaves, one of the females shouts out, "you're so cute, we will miss you." Clay shouts out, "we love you!"

pol.jpg

^ I'm pretty sure that if the protesters started talking to him, he would come over to their side...

Here's one of the protester's signs:

1644719475327.png

3:34PM: Clay says how important it is to share the videos, photos, his live stream, etc. by everyone reporting from the Freedom Camp, as people all over the world need to know what's going on.

He says he's talked to so many grown men who've broken down crying because of what's taken place there and what's going on in New Zealand with the tyrannical situation.

3:53PM: Counterspin offer coffee to the police...

4:11PM: Clay told me that the music/noise/propaganda from the speakers stopped at midnight and started again and 8AM. I find this quite interesting that they stopped it.

4:25PM: Ronald Matthew King just resigned from being a Member of Parliament for the National Party. He's in support of the freedom protests and could no longer be part of the problem. He's now at Camp Freedom Counterspin report.

He was an MP for 3 years. While in parliament as an opposition MP he promoted a bill to create a new offense for "king hits" but it was defeated. King has described climate change as simply "natural" and has posted claims about Covid-19 vaccinations being dangerous. This guy is tapping right into the truth. Climate change is a natural cycle and has nothing to do with human activity.

7:03PM: Clay on his live feed, talks about informants in the crowd. He talks about a large guy that was in the crowd on the day the police did all the violent arrests. This guy pushed him from behind when he was filming near the front lines. He told him not to and he kept doing it. He's since heard there's been other people who had a similar experience. So what you could also call this is a false flag type situation where people have been planted to create an atmosphere that could be blamed on the protesters. (Clay is disabled and couldn't join the front of the line because of his health)

On Chantelle's feed the stand in person is reporting on the types of tents. There's a large one for children and parents to hang out in. There's also a DJ tent. A first aid tent and a drum tent which you can see below:

1644732696529.png

7:22PM Here is 'stuffed', (Stuff) which is a common name going around for one of New Zealand's main MSM websites, with one of those articles supporting the narrative: "Sanitation issues, including faeces on the ground, along with the presence of children at the Parliament protest are causing major concern for police as the event looks to stretch into its seventh day" – Sanitation and 'squalor' causing emerging health issues at Parliament protest, concerns for children

Continue in another post below...

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Stand strong Kiwis - you have many friends in Texas.

• Love this post!
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feb. 14, 2022: Camp Freedom

7:48AM: In a media conference on Sunday, Superintendent Corrie Parnell signaled a shift in the police’s approach, saying they could not arrest their way out of the protest. “The primary focus now is to appeal to those key organisers, leaders of the various factions, to engage with us,” he said. "

"That was critical to unblocking the several central Wellington roads still gridlocked by vans, trucks and campervans. Conversations with organisers had so far been unsuccessful, Parnell said.

However, he also said the plan was “not to wait it out”, and the Defence Force had been involved in discussions about moving vehicles along." (Source)

Stuff is reporting About that about 400-500 people were staying in tents yesterday.

8:AM: Here's a comment by Sarah Beesley of the Heatlh Forum NZ Facebook Group in reference to an article titled Shifting Parliament's protesters: Speaker Trevor Mallard and the police vs protesters onthe NZ Herald.

"Perhaps Mallard needs to realise that these are not people who've come because they've been sucked in by "disinformation". They are people driven from their hearts.​
They are people who are:​
Owning their right to choose what goes in their bodies,​
Or are fed up with the division, the discrimination and the way NZ is being led,​
Or who have had jabs in good faith, had terrible reactions and won't risk another,​
Or who have been mandated, had a jab and reacted, and can't get an exemption,​
Or who have been mandated to do something they don't want and have lost their jobs as a result,​
Or who have read the list of jab injuries, unknowns and jab-related stats from Govt and army records around the world and decided the risk outweighs the benefit,​
Or who are protecting their children in light of the lack of long-term safety data,​
Or distrust big pharma because of past bad experiences,​
Or have family, friends, patients or colleagues that have been injured by their jab.​
The sooner this Govt recognises that this is a genuine issue the better. Their reaction to date has been uncompassionate, childish and purely political. The People of NZ deserve better."​
10:14AM: I took some time off and dedicated myself to keeping track of this event; while I'm going to keep updating this thread/article, it won't be as frequently, as I get back to my work.

Clay Drummond reports that Canada has donated two million to Camp Freedom.

Here's a letter being read out that was officially sent to the Government.

More paper and scissors...

Jacinda Ardern's full moon (She's a leo).

Continued in the next post...

Last edited:
Reactions: Linda
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

9:40PM: Here's a video I just put together.

For kiwis wanting to help out fund Clay's equipment upgrade:

Feb. 15, 2022: Camp Freedom

The latest Stuff article out today.

Police taking a 'light-handed' approach to protesters
"But rather than forcing the protesters out of Parliament grounds, police last night encouraged them to move their vehicles from the streets to the car park at Sky Stadium – where parking fees would be covered by Police." ... "“When people are just standing around or in tents, not being abusive to anyone, the amount of force that it would take police to arrest hundreds of people is not justified. They’ll take a light-handed approach."
https://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/wellington/127773903/law-experts-police-taking-a-lighthanded-approach-to-protesters

1:12PM:

"Small satellite protests around the country

Small protests have begun popping up in other locations around the country in support of the larger protest on Parliament grounds.

In Dunedin, a group of fewer than a dozen have been based in the Octagon for most of the past week, with a handful of tents marquee set up in The Octagon. The protest has has multiple fire callouts due to a brazier on site. During rush hour the group tends to congregate in Queens Gardens to wave signs at the oncoming traffic.

In Christchurch, about 10 protesters set up five tents and two donated gazebos illegally in Cranmer Square on Monday evening." (Stuff)

Also on Stuff:

1644884060837.png

ffd13d8a-cda8-40db-8a9e-586c04c54dfd_800.jpg

An hour ago:

IMG_20220215_174436.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feb. 16, 2022: Camp Freedom

7:35AM: "I don't think we're quite at the stage where it's state of emergency. One of the things we have to be careful about is how we escalate this situation," Coster said." ~ Police Commissioner Andrew Coster

"Stuff staff reported early on Wednesday there was no sign that towing of the vehicles had started, and there were people in many of the vehicles in the protest convoy and they had their lights on. Coster said one problem for police was that tow truck operators have been reluctant to take part, otherwise a mass towing operation could have started days ago."
"Thousands of people have been coming in and out each day, under a general “freedom” banner, which is opposed to vaccine requirements.

But the broad range of causes and groups present at the protest has meant identifying common ground, or negotiating with the protest, has been difficult for police. Many protesters have also vented frustrations at journalists, arguing reportage has not represented what they personally are protesting about." ~ Stuff

Stuff has a recent article reporting on who is at the Protest:

The Bakers: "Former New Conservative party leader Leighton Baker and his daughter Chantelle Baker have been at the protest each day. With about 100,000 followers on social media, Chantelle has a strong following across the country who tune in to watch her livesteams at the protes "

Counterspin Media: "As the protest has worn on, Counterspin’s live coverage of it has gained traction. Its live videos of the protest, hosted by Hannah Spierer or her partner Kelvyn Alp, can get up to 50,000 viewers each day. "

NZDOS:A group called NZ Doctors Speaking Out With Science, which has more than 15,000 followers on the Telegram, brands itself as a group of doctors opposed to vaccination."

Here's a screen shot from their article:

1644950460532.png

1644950476569.png

Chantelle interviews 7 women who were released from prison. They were arrested on DDAY (my reference to when police attacked the crowd)

From David Marsh via The Health Forum NZ:

"I am so shocked and stunned with the way the NZ Police treated people at parliament. It seems that the protestors have kept peaceful all along (I know there had been a bit of name calling but nothing violent) - then the speaker of the house ordered Police to get rid of the protestors and it suddenly became very violent. I saw photos of Trevor Mallard on a veranda seeming to enjoy what was going on.​
The live stream I saw this morning showed nothing short of assault and brutality on many people - Men, Women and Children. It was absolutely shocking - people have broken bones, been kicked, punched, dragged along the concrete - you name it and the mainstream media are trying to commend the police on how they handled it.​
My wife and I decided to go in to Parliament and show some support and try to work out what was going on. To be honest it was absolutely disgusting, intimidating and shocking. Hundreds of police with Masks, Gloves, handcuffs, Tasers, battens, pepper Spray - you name it. They were all lined up and more and more coming in and marching around and showing they were ready to launch at any time on the protestors. They had just been pepper spraying just before we arrived. A lot of the police were not sworn officers they were young people from the police college that had not even graduated and looked uncomfortable and way out of their depth. A lot of them actually looked quite upset. I noticed a lot of the young police got emotional when the National Anthem and other things were sung as they knew what they were doing was not right - they were following orders and probably wondering what type of organisation they had joined.​

There was constant tension in the air and the threat that the police were going to launch another assault on the peaceful people that were singing and just wanted to talk to the political leaders about their concerns. There was lots of posturing from the Police - senior Police would come along and wisper in the ear of the other police - just constant tension where you did not feel safe. So much for maintaining health and safety - they had even padlocked key exit gates.​

I was feeling quite uncomfortable and approached a senior looking police officer and asked to know my rights. I wanted to know what laws had been broken, what my rights were etc. He just laughed at me and told me to go to the Police station during normal business hours to ask those questions. They all looked aggressive and none of them wanted to talk - they just stood there with their large masks on. I asked why they all of the Police were all on the other side of the fence and pointing at us with no one on our side - I said we should have police available to let us know our rights etc. Again he laughed. He did not answer any of my questions, appeared out of his depth and did not offer to get any of the other 400 or so police officers to answer any of the questions - he was totally dismissive and made it clear he did not care. I also asked him what the protestors had done to turn this into a non peaceful event and he laughed at that too. he seemed to have a blank stare and just not care.​
Today what I saw was the most disgusting abuse of power and total focus on Police pleasing the political leaders and protecting them from peaceful people wanting to have free speech.​
What I saw on live stream shocked me then to go and be there and see the behavior for myself was absolutely disgusting and left me wondering how things have got so bad so fast with our​
Government and I am seeing more and more that we have been turned into a police state. I hope and pray that things improve soon."​

A few photos from Penelope Vollwiler.

photo_2022-02-15_21-30-29.jpgphoto_2022-02-15_21-30-30.jpgphoto_2022-02-15_21-30-31.jpg

2:30PM: Here's a video I put together. You can also find it on Facebook here, and Rumble here.

7:49PM:

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feb. 17, 2022: Camp Freedom

7:35AM: It's day 10 since the protest started.

"* Four Defence Force vehicles that could help with towing arrived in Wellington, but no decision had been made on whether they would be used.
* No unlawfully parked vehicles were towed yesterday, but 12 of the 450 vehicles were moved voluntarily after "positive engagement" with police.
* Police said they now have the capability to tow the vehicles." (From Stuff)

1645001943351.jpg
LAWRENCE SMITH/STUFF

"Four Defence Force vehicles have arrived in Wellington and are on standby should they be required. An NZDF spokeswoman said discussions on the possible deployment of Defence Force assets remain ongoing, and no decisions have been made." "...the group has continued to grow, including an influx of more children, Assistant Commissioner Richard Chambers told media." ... "There remains about 450 vehicles parked illegally, and the number continues to grow "
"A large self-sustaining operation has been set up with medical facilities, large quantities of food, portable toilets that regularly cleaned, showers and a volunteer laundry service. Roddy Burgoyne and Josh Smith were part of the protest but acting as security. Burgoyne was a marine engineer and thought he was in the process of losing his job, due to the vaccine mandates." (Source)

More from stuff... "Indeed, it doesn’t appear that the police or anyone else have towed a single car from the protest. Instead, it’s grown. More cars have arrived, easily replacing the dozen that voluntarily left. Banal chalk messages about freedom and love have taken over more of the Beehive. Camp infrastructure has become more sophisticated – street signs, hairdressers, food, and decent sanitation. And the protesters have started to dip their toes into taking things further, with one venturing to the back of Parliament to yell at MPs as they received a petition on Wednesday afternoon."

7:52AM: Here's a truthful recording by Barry Soper embedded in this article, Barry Soper: Parliament ground is like a village

Sarah Beesley introduces it on the Health Forum NZ, "I was there. Not a sewer in sight. The porta-loos were being cleaned regularly - in fact they smelled and looked better than most public toilets. There was no litter. There were recycling bags and bins for rubbish. The straw was swept off the paths. The tent sites were tidy. And people were able to leave stuff in tents without it being pinched.​
The protestors had organised a team of security to look after everyone - manning the gates and reminding people of the no drinking and no drugs requirement. Kids were running around with smiles on their faces. People (including me) were dancing. Strangers came up and talked to and hugged me. I sat in the Health Forum tent for a while and shared people's experiences.​

The food was nourishing - roast lamb, potatoes and salad for dinner. Provided for free because of the generosity of many. This is how true community works. And no matter what you may see in the media, the mandates are the key focus. Jabbed and unjabbed alike - same agenda. To see the end of this division, discrimination and overreach."​
Here's an interview with one of the doctors from NZDSOS (New Zealand Doctors Speaking Out With Science)

It's been seven days and I'm pretty sure I didn't already post this. Here's the interview with the 17yo that had the fully bodyweight of a policeofficer on his head.

1645037949344.png

Here we have a shower being setup at Camp Freedom.

8PM: I just put this video together:

Telegram version here.
Rumble version here.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feb. 18, 2022: Camp Freedom

9:31AM: There's a good run down of what's going on over on Stuff, but use your MSM discernment:
https://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/wellington/300520466/live-protest-at-parliament-enters-its-11th-day

2:45PM: I've had some dental work done today which got surgical and I was told I have the toughest bone structure in my mouth the dentist has ever seen. (I had an extraction) The hole got all sutured up after. An extra hour and a half, two dentists and two assistants later, I'm back home. The pain is coming on but I'll check what's going on at Camp Freedom and update the thread later.

7:04PM:

Number of protesters' vehicles in vicinity of Parliament nearly doubles in two days
"The number of protesters' vehicles parked around the Parliamentary precinct, most illegally, has nearly doubled in two days. Police confirmed on Friday evening they believe there are now 800 vehicles in the vicinity."
https://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/wellington/300521434/number-of-protesters-vehicles-in-vicinity-of-parliament-nearly-doubles-in-two-days

While not directly related, this is a result of people changing from the freedom protests:

More than half of people on Jetstar flight to Wellington not wearing masks - passenger
"More than half of passengers on a Jetstar flight from Queenstown to Wellington on Friday morning were not wearing face masks, according to a passenger. "
https://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/travel-troubles/300521367/covid19-more-than-half-of-people-on-jetstar-flight-to-wellington-not-wearing-masks--passenger

Last edited:
  • A hug for you
Reactions: Bert and Snowmelt
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feb. 19, 2022: Camp Freedom

6:17AM: Here's some photos from Lynda Wharton, admin of the Health Forum NZ. She spoke at Camp Freedom yesterday. There's also a live feed here from Odessa Orlewicz.

274085871_10166285641900473_6080783975524212237_n.jpg274086823_10166285641220473_7400540517341601219_n.jpg274167818_10166285641760473_458200771103068338_n.jpg274197635_10166285641815473_984057962181910507_n.jpg274028553_10166285641345473_9169245466507609577_n.jpg274154666_10166285641260473_7126743277502802888_n.jpg274247204_10166285641480473_5619745659750550106_n.jpg274282268_10166285641615473_8403176251839795664_n.jpg273831596_10166285641125473_3575726651612126079_n.jpg274014875_10166285641320473_2686890743338334821_n.jpg273843161_10166285641555473_1404834585954360505_n.jpg274065183_10166285641045473_4428652459590513994_n.jpg274133437_10166285641005473_3394590204601029554_n.jpg

6:20AM: Meanwhile, in Canada the police are making arrests. Here's a screenshot from a live feed by Kyle Wollenhaupt. He says officers are in tears right now not wanting to make arrests. Lincoln Jay has a live feed here. There's also a live feed here from Odessa Orlewicz.

1645204831416.png

1645205448637.png

1645205736238.png

8:23AM: Clay reports 752 tents were around the grounds as of last night.

1645212302190.png

photo_2022-02-19_18-58-52.jpg

photo_2022-02-19_09-47-53.jpg

Feb. 20, 2022: ProFest

The protest at Parliament grounds in Wellington is now called ProFest. The Freedom Convoy Affiliate Organisations have united together to created a new website which provides information such the Code of Conduct, as well as advice on how you can help, what to pack, what they need and other ways for supporters to contribute. The website address is: https://profestnz.com/

Note that the camp has become quite established now. I'm going to probably stop with daily updates but if I see anything interesting I'll post it.

Continue in another post below

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Your latest posts giving visuals around the Beehive had me crying - tear wrenching, gut blasting, but I'm also crying for the bravery and spirit of the people! Go NZ!

• Love this post!
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feb. 21, 2022: ProFest

7:39AM: Quite early in the morning around 3:30AM, police starting moving in in large numbers and began installing concrete blocks around the protesters. Chantelle reports they were attempting to block every single road. It seems like they are trying to stop more protesters from joining, but this may also stop them from leaving and getting supplies.

1645382738392.png1645382834278.png

1645382953515.png

Chantelle talked to a Police officer, he said one road will be an exit road, so not all will be blocked off.

1645383184473.png1645383273489.png

Meanwhile, in the background we hear the hari krishna's playing their music in support, similar to what they did on hold the line day..

Chantelle has some footage and a timeline of events which I've embedded below.

Today marks the 14th day of the protest. In some of the footage from Chantelle above, the police scrum the protesters, attempting to push them all back so the concrete blocks can be installed.

"It appeared police have blocked off all entrances to the protest at Parliament grounds. Concrete blocks have been installed at Lambton Quay at Bowen St and the entrance of Wellington Railway Station bus terminus and on Bunny, Hill, Aitken, Mulgrave and Molesworth streets and Kate Sheppard Place. - Report from Bill Hickman" ~ Stuff.

The locations of the barriers are:
• Hill Street
• Rear end of Parliament on Ballantrae Place
• Molesworth Street near Pipitea Street
• Murphy Street / Aitken Street
• Kate Sheppard Place
• Bunny Street near the railway station
• Corner of Whitmore Street and Lambton Quay, at the bottom of Bowen Street
• Lambton Quay / Mulgrave St

Here's the official statement from NZ police.

Stuff report, "former New Conservative Party leader Leighton Baker, who has been involved in the protest action, said in a live-streamed statement on social media on Monday morning police barricades would allow people, food and toilet trucks to enter the site, and vehicles would be allowed to leave..."It's just cars can't come in.""

11:48AM: The Canadian Convoy is officially withdrawing after the violence from the police and other actions they've taken. It wouldn't surprise me if the police move in on Camp Freedom one more time, now they they have them enclosed. It seems that what's going on in Canada may be mirrored here.

A few current photos:

274292264_10161503049443776_3409856451697829765_n.jpg274320139_10161503049428776_6133805434183472494_n.jpg274291989_10161503049483776_4533995897425497076_n.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feb. 22, 2022: ProFest

8:05AM

A map of ProFest:

274346549_10166294588845473_7449458178088623696_n.jpg

Here's the video of the white car heading towards police:

9:33AM: Based on current events, and information from certain sources, it seems that some false flag events are occurring to give the Government and Police reason to intensify their approach and planning. Like I've said previously, I wouldn't be surprised if they move in, in force at some point soon.

I just heard that there is now no more space for tents on site and people heading to Wellington will need to find other accomidation.

1645503702924.png

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
While there's videos of the event going around, here's an interview with the victim from the police action early this morning.

5:53PM: A couple of hours ago police moved in to remove the wooden pallets out from under the concreate blocks. Stuff claims that the protesters had a tool that could move the concrete blocks because of the wooden pallets.

9cedd254-c60b-4d59-853f-cbe3e9f9e07f_800.jpg
Via Stuff

8:43PM: Here's a graphic from Stuff showing the police barriers where they only let cars out, not in.

1645515902698.png

Around 10PM police have started getting the cars removed.

Feb. 23, 2022: ProFest

7:52AM: In a press briefing Jacinda touches on the liquid that was 'thrown' at police from the protesters and how it put some in hospital. The thing is, it was a police officer that sprayed their own as there's video footage of this. Jacinda is then asked me the media if they are thinking about a state of emergency. She says the police think they have enough resources to deal with the situation and have not requested this.

4:21PM: This is getting a bit ridiculous... I think it's pretty obvious where they are going to head with all the lies and false flags. I just hope I'm not right.

'Unsafe' suburb leads second school to close due to Parliament occupation

Chantelle reports on the fact Police are not allowing the porta loo truck through the blockade.

About an hour after Chantelle aired the above video, the potty won and was let through.

274402626_129851332891246_5294010539470116530_n.jpg

8:12PM: You can tell this police officer is quite scared and on the lookout for all that acid and poo about to be flung at him by the evil protesters!

9:13PM: Chantelle Baker is live reporting that at 10PM, the Police are going to take Hill street near Parliament.

11:53PM: Around ten convoy vehicles make their way into Camp Freedom after the protesters move some concreate blocks out of the way, earlier this evening.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feb. 24, 2022: ProFest

9:16AM: I took some time to look at content of one of the regular's at the camp. What I could see was pure paranoia. I tapped into my intuition and picked up that either the psychological warfare through the speakers, or some other technology, is causing some of the people there to turn against one another.

So, in combination with the people creating false flag events, and a few random people that may have been doing their own thing — which MSM are getting paid to report on — id say now is a good time for the protesters to pull out of camp and work on other ways of protesting, including local protests in each town.

There's also too many cooks in the kitchen. Because of what happens to organisers globally (arrests), it's hard to get a single leader that everyone would respect and follow as those great leaders know what's going on and are not revealing themselves.

Here's a video showcasing the signs hanging over the concrete barriers.

3:16PM: Police are moving in more concrete barriers. Chantelle has a live going here.

1645669030769.png

Protesters have created boards to hold up like riot shields and have brought them to the front line in this instance above:

1645669976231.png

Chantelle reports that her Dad is in the frontlines with arms interlocked.

1645672223960.png

Chantelle also reports that the fireworks guy is deaf. She interviewed him 3 days ago. His earpiece was a hearing aid she reports.

The event above has been pretty uneventful.

In this video below, it is said that police are stopping people from collecting the rubbish from the camp. So if you see it piled up on MSM, this is because of the police.

Meanwhile, the police guard the forklift in a way that makes you wonder if Jacinda Ardern is driving it.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feb. 25, 2022: ProFest

Anti-mandate protester Brad Flutey admits 'quite a few getting really sick' at Parliament
"There's actually been quite a few people who are getting really, really sick," Brad Flutey said in a video on Telegram that is now circulating on Twitter. "My advice to everyone down there that might actually be something to do with some devices so you are going to have to find some way to stay off-site every now and then so you can take care of yourself." "We are going to take care of those devices."​

8:20AM: With the above article, Clay Drummond has been sharing information on the EMF levels on his Facebook page for more info. Some people have commented and said the readings are normal because of the amount of cell phones and electronics in the area though.

4PM: While out to lunch at a cafe that defies the vaccine passport order, the owner started talking to me and my family telling me how she got back from ProFest a few days ago. She said how sick she was and talked about all these different symptoms. She's quite sensitive to energy and knew it was EMF radiation causing her harm. I keep hearing more and mores stories about people at the protest getting sick from this.

5PM: Here's a list of live streaming sources I'm using. Clay and Chantelle seem to be on a lot more frequently. Clay is taking a break at the moment for a few days.

https://www.facebook.com/ChantelleBakerNZ
https://www.facebook.com/clay.drummond
https://www.facebook.com/dailyexaminernz
https://www.facebook.com/freenz.org

The PM visited a school yesterday. Here's the reception she got.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feb. 26, 2022: ProFest

Vaccine passes and Covid-19 contact tracing becoming irrelevant, could be scrapped
"
Many of the Covid-19 precautions people have become used to two years into the pandemic look increasingly irrelevant, and set for the scrap heap.

On Friday it was confirmed locations of interest would no longer be published by the Ministry of Health, in the wake of a whopping 12,011 cases of Covid-19 being reported in the previous 24 hours.

Though much of the country continued to diligently scan Covid-19 Tracer App QR codes, the new lack of a requirement to isolate after visiting a location of interest had reduced its relevance dramatically."
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/127879922/vaccine-passes-and-covid19-contact-tracing-becoming-irrelevant-could-be-scrapped

274749634_10228412447201609_6984681394282362071_n.jpg

This one below is from yesterday.

There's protests going on around many New Zealand towns and cities today. Here's a video of one in Christchurch. The person talking says ten thousand turned up.

Chantelle Baker's father interview an EMF specialist. He says the levels are normal, however, he says that because people are in that environment on a regular basis, they will get microwave sickness. So he does say people would likely get sick from these levels, but they are not higher than what you'd expect.

5:11PM: A couple have just got married at Camp Freedom:

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I just got my very professional printed sign (on metal) screwed on to my meterbox (for the past 3 years it has been a laminated piece of paper). The sign reads: NO AMI, by order, owner.

My neighbour asked me: What is AMI? Advanced Metering Infrastructure (same thing as Smart Meter). It causes electro-smog. I should purchase one of those measurement meters so I can see what EMFs are around my home, even without the AMI installed. Not being able to install AMI is making Western Power do their job (coming in person to read my electricity meter, to bill me).

I do run WIFI in my home (which I know is a big contributor). I must get into the habit (as the astrologer, Pam Gregory already does) of turning it off nightly. Less sleep disturbance throughout the home.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feb. 27, 2022: ProFest

Late-night tensions at Parliament occupation as police with riot shields face protesters
"
Tensions at the Parliament occupation briefly flared on Saturday night, as police officers with riot shields and helmets faced a group of protesters and a number of cars arrived. The resurgent activity, taking place on day 19 of the protest, appeared to catch police on the hop. One officer said he wasn’t aware more protesters were set to arrive."
https://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/wellington/300527593/latenight-tensions-at-parliament-occupation-as-police-with-riot-shields-face-protesters

COVID anti-mandate protesters at Auckland Domain defy police, put up tents
"Police say a small group of ant-mandate protesters remain at Auckland Domain after marching over the Harbour Bridge on Saturday. Videos on social media show protesters in Auckland Domain putting up several tents. Police and Auckland Council have been in talks with protest leaders, who had promised to leave by 9pm. In a video, one protester claims to have mana whenua status and they are occupying a pā site at the domain."
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/02/covid-anti-mandate-protesters-at-auckland-domain-defy-police-put-up-tents.html

Last edited:
  • Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Snowmelt
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Feb. 28, 2022: ProFest
Protesters occupy land near New Plymouth Coastal Walkway

"A group, meeting under the Taranaki Truth and Freedom Rally banner, have gathered on land near New Plymouth’s Coastal Walkway, warning they will stay put until “further notice”.

As well as signs and flags, about five tents and three gazebos had been set up on land near the Wind Wand car park by 1.30pm on Saturday.

They were still in place at 5pm, however New Plymouth Sergeant Craig Walsh said when officers had spoken to people at the site on Saturday afternoon, they had yet to decide whether to stay overnight."
https://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/127897878/protesters-occupy-land-near-new-plymouth-coastal-walkway

3:50PM: Clay Drummond interviews Karen Brewer of the Bush Telegraph in Wellington, New Zealand. The focus of the interview is on the freedom protests going on around New Zealand and Australia. Included in the conversation is the role the Governor General plays in relation to the running of the Government, and the power they have to dissolve it. Bush Telegraph: https://t.me/KarenBrewerBushTelegraphNews

Here’s an interesting situation, and conversation, with a Police Officer trying to enforce a rule, that doesn’t seem to have any legality behind it.

8:09PM: In the video below, Chantelle talks about the Government reinforcing Parliament because they are worried the protesters will swarm Parliament.

Chantelle, and many others who have been there the entire time, know the protesters are very peaceful and no one is capable of doing that. There's an article up confirming this from MSM here.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I do run WIFI in my home (which I know is a big contributor). I must get into the habit (as the astrologer, Pam Gregory already does) of turning it off nightly. Less sleep disturbance throughout the home.
I use ethernet for my PC but still have the wifi on for the mobile at home.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
March 1, 2022: ProFest

10:46AM: "Tyres on four marked police cars parked near the occupation site have been slashed after the late-night removal of a luxury prefab shower block. The hot water shower block, set up on Monday, was gone as of Tuesday morning – at about midnight, police turned off the street lights and moved in with a forklift to remove the prefab, which according to protesters was damaged in the process." ~ Stuff

Chantelle says the air was let out of the tires, not slashed like Stuff reported.

This post is from the official Convoy 2022 NZ channel (posted 6 hours ago):

Also, Camp Freedom in Picton has had an increase of police overnight (last night):

7:40PM: This is a photo of Harris Street in Wellington, taken today. The person who took it said that the police vehicles came off the motorway and parked outside the Police station.

1646116800709.png

In this video the female shares her story of what happened last night when Police with riot shields came running down the street, right into her, where she fell to the ground and was walked on and injured.

Clay Drummond has been put in Facebook jail so he is now live streaming on YouTube. Here's one of his recent videos:

Nelson lawyer Sue Grey is saying the Police are likely to do an operation tonight or tomorrow night:

Chantelle's Baker's father, Leighton Baker, reports on the police raid situation below. He says people need to come to the protest tonight, numbers is important, and that others should stay up tonight and make sure they record any lives or videos coming out if something does happen.

1646121984985.png

9:06PM: Clay is currently doing a live just now. I took the screen capture above from it.

Lingo Lewi was just broadcasting a live on his YouTube and said up to a thousand police are there and they are going to raid around 5AM.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
March 2, 2022: ProFest

At about 6AM, Police are seen marching in and lining up at one area near Parliament. Chantelle's feed is live here.

1646154947667.png
1646154959642.png
1646154965256.png
1646154969945.png

Around 4AM 'young, fresh,' police turned up outside the back of Parliament.

Stuff has live coverage here and NZ Herald here.

Police have retaken the library.

"Police have released a statement saying a pre-planned operation is under way to restore access within the protest area
on Parliament grounds. They are advising the public to avoid the area around Parliament this morning." ~ Stuff

The police are telling everyone to leave the grounds over the speakers.

Clay Drummond takes a look at Chantelle's feed:

1646156694754.png

Update from police: "The purpose of this morning’s operation is to restore order and access to the area around Parliament.
A police helicopter is in Wellington to assist."

6:51AM: Chantelle's feed reports pepper spray is being used by Police.

e8afea29-4b83-4e2b-b9a3-ae60370b03d7_800.jpg
Via Stuff.

On Chantelle's feed, one of the protesters tries to get Pepper spray out of their eyes:

1646157634214.png

My screen right now:

1646158649894.png

7:36AM:So far the police are just getting into position after taking the library and surrounding the area. The security at the village have told people to return and be on the grounds now.

1646159813103.png

Some screen captures from Megan's live:

1646160271017.png
1646160276544.png
1646160283012.png

8:08AM: The police are moving in near the entrance, removing the tents and cooking areas that were setup. A lot of protesters are there standing with their backs to them. Many have been pepper sprayed. Some protesters have thrown objects at the riot police as they moved in to remove the sidewalk tents. I witnessed one protester use a fire extinguisher on police via Chantelle's live.

8:32AM: I've been watching Chantelle and Megan's lives simultaneously. The police are going crazy, punching and pepper spraying the crowd and rushing them. Two police have fell down behind the line with the chaos, getting stuck under their own.

8:45AM: The police are removing protester vehicles with forklifts.

9:18AM: From Stuff below.

1646165882894.png

9:21AM: Chantelle reports boxes are being dropped behind the police and that they are all putting on goggles. Tear gas may be used soon.

10AM: Here's footage from earlier by the Conserve NZ:

10:11AM: I just heard that things are quiet at the Picton protest camp.

10:23AM: Police are taking down the porta loos around the area.

From Stuff:

1646169847271.png
1646169918115.png

'I’ll take this to the end': Protest shower block man Colin Wightman says police stole it
"
The man behind a hot water shower block at the Parliament anti-mandate protest claims police committed theft in removing it. The shower unit, built into a trailer, was parked in Stout St on Sunday night and used by protesters on Monday. Police removed it under cover of darkness on Tuesday using a forklift. Tyres on five police cars parked near the occupation site were later found deflated."
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/127926477/ill-take-this-to-the-end-protest-shower-block-man-colin-wightman-says-police-stole-it

Pity about the loud music in this clip below.

12:36PM: Things have become quiet again as the police stand in their lines over the past few hours. It doesn't seem like they have intentions of moving onto the grounds of Parliament just yet and their focus is on removing cars, toilets, and tents around the area.

Earlier this morning, a policeman uses a shield as a weapon on a female protester:

Officer punching a female protester:

2:45PM: Police are using tear gas on parliament grounds right now. Chantelle's live is here ().

1646186168677.png

3:24PM: Police are moving in across the grounds, taking down tents, pepper spraying people. Chantelle Baker's father has been arrested.

Here's a video I captured from Chantelle's feed.

3:30PM: Police continue to move through the grounds, slowly removing the top of tents, chucking out people's possessions. I can't see how anyone can ever trust a police officer again in New Zealand, after this. Shocking.

A fire has started in the camp after the police pushed a generator over, setting a nylon tent on fire.

1646189061032.png

The police are using a sonic weapon on the protesters which makes a loud noise.

1646189132710.png

3:49PM: Police are putting the fire out now.

1646189343603.png

There's reports now that five children have been pepper sprayed.

A $600k slide is on fire, Chantelle reports, that cost $170k in consultancy fees to organise.

Chantelle says there's a lot of antifa type folk going in, throwing things at Police and running out, covered up with masks.

4:08PM It seems that the police have now taken the entire grounds outside Parliament.

EXTENSIVE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF ILLEGAL USE OF PEPPER SPRAY BY POLICE AND OTHER VIOLENT ACTS
"Full text of Combined Parliament Protest Press Release #2 for 2 March 2022. Video footage featured by mainstream media and on social channels clearly shows police advancing against protestors, NOT the other way around. No footage shows demonstrators advancing on police. Yet despite this, police have been filmed by onlookers indiscriminately using pepper spray in ways that are demonstrably illegal."
https://dailytelegraph.co.nz/news/extensive-video-evidence-of-illegal-use-of-pepper-spray-by-police-and-other-violent-acts/

1646191323349.png

There's reports of taped up rolls of wood around the edges of the grounds that suddenly appeared today and were used during the police incursion by Antifa types who threw them on the fires. They just happened to be there...

A photo from earlier:

6:50PM: NewsHub reports Police fired on some protesters with rubber bullets. TV3 also reported this.

Antifaphoto_2022-03-02_18-46-47.jpg

274734423_131981216011591_3792978229021224626_n.jpg

"A 74 year old man knocked to the ground by Riot Police is now in Wellington Hospital.
The man, NZ Outdoors and Freedom party co-leader Alan Simmonds broke his hip after being knocked over this morning by Riot Police. DTNZ understands Mr. Simmonds is awaiting urgent hip replacement surgery. Mr. Simmonds was recording evidence of violent police conduct when a police officer in riot gear repeatedly assaulted him with his shield, sending him crashing to the ground."
https://dailytelegraph.co.nz/news/74-year-old-smacked-over-by-riot-police-hospitalised/

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

photo_2022-03-02_20-36-27.jpg

From earlier today:

Jab Crash Test Dummy has the last word. Here's a clip of his from earlier:

photo_2022-03-02_20-01-09.jpg

10:05PM Some photos of what camp was like afterwards.

photo_2022-03-02_19-14-03.jpgphoto_2022-03-02_20-09-37.jpgphoto_2022-03-02_20-16-22.jpg

This situation below has been a rumour for quite a while. I'm yet to report on it until now. I'm hoping it's true.

photo_2022-03-02_22-05-00.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
March 3, 2022: ProFest

Lynda Wharton is the admin of the NZ Health Forum on Facebook. A group with over fifty thousand members. In this group they share stories about the vaccine injured, and shedding health issues people get from the vaccinated.

riots.jpg

Nelson Lawyer and co-leader of the Outdoors Party, Sue Grey, talks about what happened yesterday with the incursion of Police around Parliament and their violence towards the people.

She stands outside Wellington Hospital after spending some time with Alan, who needs an urgent hip replacement after it was smashed by Police brutality.

It was interesting to read RT's report on the situation yesterday. Their post is here.

The protesters were label as anti-vax, this is not correct, the protest was for anti-mandate and for freedoms which have been taken away through restrictions. There's also many protesters aware of the upcoming NWO/WEF/Agenda 21/30 legislations and changing that will restrict peopel even more, so were also protesting against this.

"Authorities responded using tripwires, plywood shields, pitchforks and fire extinguishers in a bid to repel police," RT says. There were no pitchforks or trip wires. I don't know why RT used the word authorities as that makes it sound like the police were responding in that way.

There's no mention of how the police started the first fire. There is mention on Antifa folk throwing material onto the fire, but RT didn't say it was them, just 'protesters'.

Considering how significant this event was and the three weeks leading up to it, I'm disappointed din RT's coverage.

Footage from yesterday:

1:35PM:

1:53PM: I've looked at three different videos of the event and it seems that the Police did not start the first fire. One of the people that has video footage says it was started by Antifa.

Last edited:
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz

Here's the logs that were planted to cause chaos, possibly by Antifa:

photo_2022-03-03_21-18-37.jpg

9:28pm: I just want to share a story. I saw a post in a Telegram group which was the below photo:

photo_2022-03-03_20-36-02 (2).jpg

I was a bit suspicious that the New Zealand police would publicly name Chantelle.

I did some research.

I could not find that tweet on the @nzpolice twitter account. I also learnt how to look back at deleted tweets and I also did not see it there.

I did a text (string) search, and that text shows up nowhere on the internet.

The next step I took was a reverse image search.

I found the image shared on twitter account @Vili Dot

1646296275006.png

1646296333614.png

This individual, Vili Dot, doesn't seem to like Chantelle going by the person's past tweets. Also, you will notice the gohome tag and end the protest tag. (This person did not support the protest.)

1646296432113.png

This account had 14 followers at the time. One of those followers is Trevor Mallard, the speaker of the house at Parliament in New Zealand, and the one responsible for a lot of the atrocities that have taken place outside that building over the past 3 weeks, including baby shark shark do do do music.

1646296461095.png

So, conclusion, something fishy is going on here and I'll leave that information with the reader.

10:52pm: a FB friend shared this.

1646301154576.png

Open Letter To Jacinda Ardern, Prime Minister of NZ
Via The Daily Examiner

"We saw the media fawning over your elevation to Party leader so enthusiastically that the term “Jacindamania” was coined. And we noted that these media cheerleaders gave you favourable coverage during the election campaign.

In spite of that, Labour received 956,000 votes or 36.9 percent, while 1,152,000 New Zealanders – 44.4 percent – supported National.

That result showed the country had overwhelmingly voted for conservatism and stability.

But Winston Peters, holding the balance of power and ignoring the wishes of the majority of voters, anointed you as our 40th Prime Minister.

Kiwis are fair-minded, and you were given the chance to prove yourself. But while you had great communication skills, and what appeared to be genuine empathy, it soon became clear that true to your hard line roots you intended to impose destructive socialist extremism onto New Zealand.

The first indication of your intention was your unilateral decision to ban new deep sea oil drilling to effectively close down New Zealand’s oil and gas industry. This was done without warning, without consultation, and without Cabinet approval, on the eve of your first overseas trip as Prime Minister – allegedly so you could look decisive on the world stage.

We saw this again following the Christchurch terror attack – even though the perpetrator was a deranged foreigner, you cracked down on the rights of law-abiding Kiwi firearm owners without warning, consultation, or proper justification. Driven by a seemingly insatiable desire for international recognition, you appeared oblivious to the livelihoods and lifelong interests you were destroying.

We then became concerned in 2019 to hear you tell a meeting hosted by Bill Gates, that without our knowledge, you were imposing the United Nations Agenda 2030 onto New Zealand: “My Government is doing something not many other countries have tried. We have incorporated the principles of the 2030 Agenda into our domestic policy-making in a way that we hope will drive system-level actions. I believe that the change in approach that we have adopted in New Zealand is needed at a global scale.”

But while you were successfully embedding the UN’s socialist agenda into every regulation and law change, your election promises of building affordable housing, reducing homelessness, and eliminating child poverty were all turning into dismal failures.

And even though the media had largely stuck by you, by the end of 2019 the growing discontent – especially within the business and farming sectors that were facing a tsunami of restrictive rules and regulations – was so widespread it was reflecting in the polls, indicating yours was likely to be a one-term government.

That is until Covid-19 came along early in election year.

Covid became a socialist leader’s dream. It enabled emergency measures curtailing freedom and liberty to be embedded into every facet of our lives – with minimal Parliamentary scrutiny.

Under the guise of fighting Covid you hired a multi-million-dollar Rolls Royce communications team to provide you with expert advice: as long as you could keep fear of Covid top of mind right up to voting day, your re-election was assured.

And that’s exactly what happened.

Winning over 50 percent support from New Zealanders was a remarkable achievement.

On election night you assured the country you would govern for ‘all’ Kiwis: “We will not take your support for granted. And I can promise you, we will be a party that governs for every New Zealander.”

We wanted to believe you.

But we now know, those words were a lie.

The separatist agenda you unleashed is unprecedented in New Zealand’s history.

We now know that you concealed the ‘He Puapua’ blueprint- to replace democracy with tribal rule – for 12 months prior to the election.

That report reveals your plan is to introduce 50:50 co-governance, to give the Maori elite, who represent just 15 percent of the population, disproportionate power and unimaginable authority over the lives of the 85 percent of other New Zealanders.

Why did you not tell us during the election campaign that you intended to transfer democratic power to an unelected and unaccountable tribal aristocracy so they can control New Zealand for their own benefit?

Since you didn’t reveal those intentions before the election, you have no mandate from New Zealanders to replace democracy with tribal rule.

And while you have denied ‘He Puapua’ is Labour Party policy, it’s clear that is another lie.

New Zealanders are not stupid – we have read the He Puapua report and we can see that the laws you are now enacting are part of this agenda for tribal control.

In health, when you realised that a Maori Health Authority with the right of veto over the entire health system couldn’t be established under the decentralised District Health Board model, without any consultation you announced that DHBs would be abolished. You have no mandate to replace community control of health with a centralised apartheid bureaucracy prioritising Maori over those with more serious medical needs.

Putting race ahead of need is not the New Zealand way. It is shocking and callous. How can anyone with genuine empathy and a clear conscience possibly think it’s OK? And restructuring the entire health system during a pandemic is not only ideological madness, but it borders on being criminally reckless.

In education you are allowing Maori extremists to dictate the curriculum and indoctrinate children with a worldview that denigrates our history and the people who helped build our nation.

In local government, you abolished the democratic rights of local communities to reject plans to divide them by race. It seems clear that this was the first step towards the He Puapua goal of tribal control of local authorities.

You have no mandate for your disastrous Three Waters proposal to give control of ratepayer-funded water infrastructure and services to the Maori tribal elite. Communities up and down the country are outraged at this blatant seizing of local assets – and the transfer of democratic control that will undoubtedly lead to the imposition of royalties to Maori whenever a Kiwi tap is turned on.

And what about your plan to silence opponents through proposed hate speech laws? You did not seek a mandate to ‘criminalise’ someone for political views – such as criticising Labour politicians or Maori supremacists – yet that is what your draft law changes are proposing.

Nor did you seek a mandate to effectively buy media support for your plan for tribal rule. You campaigned on funding the media, but you did not explain that the $55 million Public Interest Journalism Fund would be contingent on supporting the fabricated Maori ‘partnership’ claim that underpins He Puapua. In some countries, political leaders who attempt to unduly influence the media through taxpayer funding, are being accused of corruption.

What hold does the tribal elite have over you? Why are you prepared to sacrifice the democratic rights of all New Zealanders, so they can have power? Kind people may think that you are simply naive and being duped by your Maori caucus. Others believe that creating disunity is part of your socialist DNA.

When it comes to your management of Covid, we are now witnessing the loss of liberty on a scale unimaginable from a New Zealand Prime Minister.

You have given yourself the authority to control our lives, even to the point of allowing police – or their ‘agents’ – to enter our homes and businesses without a warrant.

Now, through vaccine mandates – that you promised before the election you would not introduce – you are dividing our nation and trampling over sacred civil liberties and democratic rights protected by the New Zealand Bill of Rights.

In 1990, when Labour Prime Minister Geoffrey Palmer was introducing the Bill of Rights in Parliament, he explained that it was a safeguard to protect New Zealanders against the unbridled power of future governments: “It is unlikely that there will be a wholesale disregard of human rights in New Zealand in the foreseeable future, but… we cannot afford to wait until rights disappear before we take action, because it is too late by that stage. It is better to have a Bill of Rights when it is not needed than to not have one when it is needed.”

Now, twenty-one years later, you are leading a government that is doing exactly what he believed would never happen in New Zealand – you are stomping on the basic human rights of New Zealanders.

This is not the New Zealand way – and it is not what voters thought they were getting when they gave you the responsibility of leading our country for the benefit of all.

You have betrayed us, and we have lost trust in you and your Government.

That’s why we don’t love you anymore, Jacinda – and why we want you to resign.

Yours sincerely,

Craig Turner

Director, Sleepyhead Manufacturing Co. Ltd"

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)