Article Plant Medicine, Mantids, July Cabal Panic, Cryptos | “Mastery Woo” Clif High Video (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I was quite surprised with something Clif High revealed in his latest video which I’ve summarised and embedded below.

He used plant medicine at an earlier age, where he travelled out of body as a sphere accessing consciousness, not for recreation or for healing (which Clif calls fixing psychological issues), but to learn and communicate with other beings.

He found a teacher, a mentor, which helped him learn a lot. He gathered information and items, which he brought back through the dimensions, and which helped him create the webbot. This is why the webbot is/was so unique and accurate with its forecasts.

A lot of what Clif says I’ve experienced and validated myself through out of body travel and the use of plant medicine, but also claircognizance. For example, Clif mentions how the form of being a sphere is what we naturally are when we are not taking on another shape — this I just knew.

About half way through the video he get gets into his experiences with the plant medicine, and goes into a lot of detail about the Mantids, which he says are probably the Archons in Earth’s history.

But this video covers a lot of topics, including how important July is (this month). It’s a great one to watch, especially for those who’ve followed Clif High over the years.

mantis-4436529_960_720.jpg

Video summary below:
Cryptos rising in July​
Hard to find land to buy in the US, especially the pacific north west​
Globalist and communist Chinese, an alliance from the early 70s, come in through the institutes, captured congress (bribery), captured the courts (a lot is extortion or briber) so the US is in a state of regular warfare.​
There will be a war where the US citizens will win. they are anticipating violence in the street, riots, etc., but that is not how it's going to be won. This is a similar situation in Canada, Austrlaia, New Zealand, Great Britain and Europe (captured hierarchy, the institutes are captured but the population are not.)​
Mostly, until this year, the population of these countries including the US did not know their institutions are captured and controlled. The deep state is of course another word for those up above who are really in charge. So the deep state are the face of fascism within US and Canada. They are defined as people who are not voted in, who are always there, and make policy where legislators make law.​
For example, you can’t teach critical race theory is made into law, but a deep state person person makes it so it’s re-written to totally change its meaning.​
So the populace is waking up to what’s going on and leaving certain institution that the deep state control. So the collapse of the deep state will happen because of this, as they are not being paid attention to. Clif says they know they are collapsing and they are fighting to maintain attention on them so that they can continue to drive the narrative.​
July is a cruz point, ‘deep state panic’. Clif high says. This will be when the economic upheaval occurs as a result of the deep state panic. The financial world will be unstable. In august the change comes.​
Clif gets into a discussion about how the cabal/deep state lose control further. The point he makes is that people naturally will not want to accept the odd changes the deep state are pushing down on people, and the push back from the people create further panic for the deep state.​
Will we see the panic? Clif High explains how it’s unlikely we will because of how they are the puppet masters so are not visible, but says July is the month they will really feel it. The workers of the deep state will also be feeling the same kind of energies and affects that the regular population have. For example, a worker in the DMV the person is pissed that his kids are being taught critical race theory, they are pissed Biden are forcing them to go through race training, and they will take that out on the customers but realise it’s not the customers, it’s the supervisors and so on up and will start doing things to mess up the system.​
‘You will see a systemic positive crumbling occur.’ Clif says.​
One out of six is Clif’s prediction, of who will not suffer damage from the COVID vaccines.​
This is the greatest cultural revolution that this planet has ever seen, because seven billion are involved which is starting this summer (northern hemisphere, winter in the south) and will go on for decades.​
Liberation is at hand, Clif says. “Enough people have crossed the threshold of enough being aware and awake, and activated, that war has begun now.”​
Mantids: Clif says 99% of what the space soldiers say about fighting aliens on other planets (like Mars I assume) is bullshit. (Super Soldiers) For example, Corey Goode’s information on being in the secret space program.​
Clif then says that he is an interdimensional traveller, that he’s been to other dimensions and can bring things back with him. His point is that people will react differently. He says he has a method of doing this, and show stuff he’s brought back. He has evidence and proof, where people like Goode doesn’t. He then reveals it’s the plant medicine he’s used to travel interdimensionally {so has Laron}.​
Clif says mushrooms is much better than DMT. He says he brought stuff back that allowed him to do his webbot software, which helped him program the emotional reduction engine and that all kinds of understanding in relation to the webbot occurred because of his interdimensional travels. It was the people he had on the other end that helped him.​
He gets into detail about how DMT doesn’t let you do certain things and is very limited.​
He says he went from mushrooms to mescaline. While on a journey he encountered a senior scientist Mantid. At that time he was just a sphere, and didn’t have a body, but didn’t realise at that time. He says you go back to being a sphere when you are not trying to project any other shape. The space he was in, was a consciousness research lab. With his encounter, he learned a lot, such as the nature of the Mantids, how they messed around with other life forms.​
He says the Mantid was pissed at him and tried to get rid of him and pushed him back into his body with his mind. Clif got angry and jumped back into the experience, going back to him, screaming and after that, he discovered a lot, such as how the Mantid could not kick him out if he hardened himself (was aware and focused on him) and that he could create problems in the Mantid’s experiments if he wanted to. Clif says Mantids, reptiles, don’t have emotions like humans.​
He said as a result of these experiences he became a linguist.​
He talks about his mentor that he met and how he was taught many things. They made arrangements to meet for this purpose. The being on his mentor’s planet was using psychedelics to find solutions to climate change. Clif gets into detail about how he helped them by making suggestions, mainly about using paint, a sacrificial surface layer to protect them and it worked, it helped their civilization. (chemicals in paint) He makes the point that if you grow up on a planet without water, you would never learn to swim.​
Clif says they had fought the Mantids, had kicked the Mantids off their planet. Clif says the Mantids may be what Archons are called on Earth. He says he was taught a lot about the vagus nervous system and how to go to consciousness and seek.​
Clif says that communism is exactly the way Mantids work. The Mantids fear all beings that can individually learn. Their social order is a scientific dictatorship and could not rebel against it if they tried. He says that the old scientist Mantid he met did not know as much as his leader, who was a young Mantid which just hatched, as that’s just how things worked there. The young Mantid knew more than the older one ever would. So when they are in the Egg, their brain and knowledge are put into them, so they have that knowledge instantly when they hatch. There’s no school. But from doing it this way, there’s a fatal flaw — for them to learn anything new, it’s not easy, naturally or native. There’s no mechanism for them to connect to the larger consciousness, such as where we store our memories.​
Clif says the Reptilians are controlled by the Mantids because of how the reptiles have such a basic vagus system. He says the fear is growing, and he compares it to the deep state fear right now. So Clif’s mentor said that on their planet, they through the mantids off of it and then they started to thrive.​
Near the end he starts getting into detail on how the Mantids can never be masters at anything, and how they fear the master of anything. He says they are our enemy and they are trying to suppress us with communism. They have the ability to manipulate consciousness. They have physical laboratories and physical planets. So what we are doing right now, as a species on Earth, are trying to throw out the Mantids. Clif says the Mantids are pulling the strings and their goal is that we never have mastery. He says they are doing this all around the Universe and in other dimensions, trying to suppress beings / civilizations, etc.​

Note that I conducted a past life regression using Dolores Cannon’s QHHT method in August last year, which had a focus on the Reptilians which Clif is basically saying the Mantids are controlling. My client met with the leader. It’s quite an interesting session which you can find the full transcript to here,
Humanity’s Reptilian Influence & Energetic Attachments (QHHT Session). The session also included the variety of ways that the Reptilian group influence us, from attaching, shape shifting, changing our DNA, etc. Earlier this year with another QHHT client, we had information come through about how dangerous the vaccines are. That session is here, COVID & Vaccines, Lives in Lemuria & a Native American Tribe | QHHT Session by Laron

Last edited:

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
o:)

Well, "Vegas" makes me scratch me head a bit. Maybe his pronunciation is a bit slurred and skipping in the video, I checked and he really said "vegas" or at least it sounds like it. There is not such thing however as a Vegas nervous system in the human body. It seems he means the Vegetative nervous system (which is also the autonomous NS) if he refers to humans? Unless, since he might also refer to aliens (mantids or reps), he refers to the star system Vega and the beings there? Would like to know how he means it and what.

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Crazy coincidence: just found a mantis inside my place. I've never seen one inside before. I carefully took it outside:

IMG_20210701_104750.jpg

• Love this post!
Reactions: Thessa Thijs

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
o:)

Well, "Vegas" makes me scratch me head a bit. Maybe his pronunciation is a bit slurred and skipping in the video, I checked and he really said "vegas" or at least it sounds like it. There is not such thing however as a Vegas nervous system in the human body. It seems he means the Vegetative nervous system (which is also the autonomous NS) if he refers to humans? Unless, since he might also refer to aliens (mantids or reps), he refers to the star system Vega and the beings there? Would like to know how he means it and what.
Vagus nerve.

• I agree
Reactions: Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
This was a good learning video for me (especially the Mantid info). I have seen Mantid faces looking in at me (in consciousness situations). I think I have reported those on the forum. As well as Reps, obviously. We are in a controlled situation - it's important we recognise it. Thanks, Clif. Thanks, Laron.

• Thank you!
Reactions: Laron

Lynda

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
I found your QHHT session about Reptilian influence fascinating, Laron. Thank you for sharing and being vulnerable with us. The mentioning of "Starseeds" was intense. This is something I would like to talk more about. Maybe this is the dark side of the New Age movement... as Starseeds were written about and discussed at great lengths a while ago.

Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
(I'm just leaving the word Vegas in there a little bit longer to annoy some more people, if anyone was wondering.)

OP
Laron

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I had a comment response to this thread on my FB account from my friend Lynda and wanted to share with you-all:

"I have a thought, did some research on this... I haven't read it anywhere else so I would like to post it here with you all to ponder. I love Clif and I value his knowledge so much. He is the reason that I've done well in some investing and we were prepared for the pandemic. Here are the dots I've connected.... graphene in the injections... some people are magnetic... now some of the meat is magnetic. Here is the link. Years ago I was warned about "mold" in the grain supply would become a problem in the future. When I saw the pictures of meat being magnetic, everything clicked. Animals that are factory farmed are fed grain. Grain has mold issues. Wifi makes mold grow (thinks it's under attack and throws more spores). Graphene has been researched/used in grain to "kill" mold and help fix the mycotoxin problem in grains, as the world sets limits of mycotoxin safety levels in food. Remembering fluoride was never about our teeth. Graphene was never about safety from mycotoxins. Meat consumption was another way to get graphene in us as graphene has self assembling abilities when activated by 5G. Graphene is being researched in "growing tissue and organs".... spike proteins damage tissues/organs .... conveniently able to "rebuild and fix" for us poor victims. It's like building us with AI/Borg from the inside... the heart is our most electromagnetic part of our bodies, even more than our brains, so if they rebuild our damaged hearts from the C , then they can distort our electromagnetic fields and do the final separation from our energetic bodies/souls."​

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I had a comment response to this thread on my FB account from my friend Lynda and wanted to share with you-all:

"I have a thought, did some research on this... I haven't read it anywhere else so I would like to post it here with you all to ponder. I love Clif and I value his knowledge so much. He is the reason that I've done well in some investing and we were prepared for the pandemic. Here are the dots I've connected.... graphene in the injections... some people are magnetic... now some of the meat is magnetic. Here is the link. Years ago I was warned about "mold" in the grain supply would become a problem in the future. When I saw the pictures of meat being magnetic, everything clicked. Animals that are factory farmed are fed grain. Grain has mold issues. Wifi makes mold grow (thinks it's under attack and throws more spores). Graphene has been researched/used in grain to "kill" mold and help fix the mycotoxin problem in grains, as the world sets limits of mycotoxin safety levels in food. Remembering fluoride was never about our teeth. Graphene was never about safety from mycotoxins. Meat consumption was another way to get graphene in us as graphene has self assembling abilities when activated by 5G. Graphene is being researched in "growing tissue and organs".... spike proteins damage tissues/organs .... conveniently able to "rebuild and fix" for us poor victims. It's like building us with AI/Borg from the inside... the heart is our most electromagnetic part of our bodies, even more than our brains, so if they rebuild our damaged hearts from the C , then they can distort our electromagnetic fields and do the final separation from our energetic bodies/souls."​
The human race is on the horns of a dilemma. How to inspire and create ourselves while being consciously aware. It appears your friend Lynda has done some consciousness work in research. But the real height to master is how to rise above all the potentialities (every potential having a potentially disastrous side) and to actually side-step the drama by becoming bigger than the drama. By having your consciousness rise above it.

I do believe this is something we all have the capability to do, and will do.

azlynn

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 11, 2020
I like his attitude.
Me, too! I've been reading all of Les Visible's blogs for a couple of years and it's helped the well being of my mind and soul more than any other site. Helps to get to that 30,000 foot level and not be (too) buried in the weeds down here.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)