Out of Body: Share the last experience you remember! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Whether it was a conscious out of body trip, or perhaps you felt it was real, but it simply slipped into a dream becoming memory upon waking — feel free to discuss what you remember.

If you do not have one, you could just share the last dream you recall.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I guess this one was more of a waking dream during our remote group healing meditation. It's the last one I recall that I can verbalize. The image we finished with was an intense one:

What I ended up with during this session was a large pile of candles, with each candle being one of us burning bright and steady. We moved around and sorted or something that I no longer really recall. What we ended up like was a huge cake-shaped structure made of candles. So we were each individually there and as a group we'd created a huge layered cake-shaped structure shining very brightly.

• Magical
Reactions: Laron
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks for sharing, Lila! A cake can be symbolic of an important event and also something special occurring. Where candles can refer to hope and possiblity, being positive and good luck.

Last night I had a scene from a dream come up, that stood out. I was joining a team who were training, possibly relating to special forces or elite soldiers. I was not exactly joining them, just observing, but ended up taking part. I got to a point where we were indoors and there was an enclosed water slide (tunnel), but with a whole lot of water nearing the top, leaving not much breathing room. I knew at the end there was a long drop into deep water so you not only had to hold your breath or breathe above that water in the slide, but also when it dropped.

I decided not to do it. Usually I overcome fears in my dreams whatever they are, so it was unusual for me to back down.

I have issues around water in situations like that, so I know it's about fears. I think I have a good idea what it's relating to back in the real world, but's that my contribution to the thread!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Thanks for sharing, Lila! A cake can be symbolic of an important event and also something special occurring. Where candles can refer to hope and possiblity, being positive and good luck.

Last night I had a scene from a dream come up, that stood out. I was joining a team who were training, possibly relating to special forces or elite soldiers. I was not exactly joining them, just observing, but ended up taking part. I got to a point where we were indoors and there was an enclosed water slide (tunnel), but with a whole lot of water nearing the top, leaving not much breathing room. I knew at the end there was a long drop into deep water so you not only had to hold your breath or breathe above that water in the slide, but also when it dropped.

I decided not to do it. Usually I overcome fears in my dreams whatever they are, so it was unusual for me to back down.

I have issues around water in situations like that, so I know it's about fears. I think I have a good idea what it's relating to back in the real world, but's that my contribution to the thread!
Wow, that sounds like a powerful one, especially if you have a good idea what it relates to.
That you didn't take the risk could be a good thing too, or just 'nope, not my time', lol.

Reactions: Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)