My Experience at Regina Meredith's Workshop June 22-24, 2017 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Moonseal

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
Northern California
Hi everybody. I went to Sedona in June and attended a 3 day Regina Meredith workshop. She has just started doing these and the focus is really about sharing her accumulated knowledge and assisting others in finding their own history inside themselves. I found it incredibly valuable and also met a couple great people there. It also wasn't so bad being in Sedona for a couple days (although my god that place has turned into a woo-woo disneyland).

So, basically, I'll give you some highlights. All of what follows is my own interpretation and please don't take it as her words. She shared her understanding of our history as a species and our origins. What happened and how we got here. This, of course, is pieced together over all her interviews over the years (many of you have watched her interviews on Gaia TV), some channellings, her own regressions with Dolores Cannon (she was the "blonde anchorwoman" in Convoluted Universe), and other sacred sources.

We did some very powerful mediations...nothing too laborious or difficult, but as they say, the power of the group... She had wonderful appetizers to snack on all day long (gluten free, fresh) and I did not realize that she also had a vegetarian show. She is no longer a vegetarian for health reasons but makes incredible gluten free pastries and quiches. I digress.

The workshop was worth the money. It was $1000 and I drove away feeling that I had vanquished the last vestiges of self-doubt in an area that I had struggled with most of my life. I had uncovered stones there that had not budged with other attempts. And meeting other contemporaries face to face was invaluable.

It was nice to have conversations with people (like you all) that did not begin with me wondering if they would 1) treat my information with respect and 2) even be interested in what I'm talking about. I highly recommend this workshop. I'm attaching the flyer for her next one, but I am not sure if I need to link to it or if uploading it is enough. Laron? I'll try it and see what happens.

Edit: I realize that I did not really say anything but I don't want to ruin the experience for anyone that wants to go. If you have questions, definitely ask me and I'll answer!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)