Metod: A 1,500 Year Old Light Being From Andromeda (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'm not so sure that "mass consciousness" really does decide our reality anymore...although we're certainly subject to laws of gravity, etc. (until we can figure out a way around them). :)

I'm much more of a mind that the mass consciousness is merely a "default" setting for our own individual growth--and that we each experience the reality that we choose based upon our beliefs and actions. As we become more awake and aware of our own creative abilities and free will choices, we can more easily align ourselves with the kind of reality we prefer.

gneo

Just Arrived
Feb 26, 2017
transients.info submitted a new transients.info article.

Metod: A 1,500 Year Old Light Being From Andromeda

By Sian Chua

Metod is an extraordinary Light Being who is 1,500 years old and is a Prince of planet Eros, from the galaxy of Andromeda. He lives in Perth, Australia.

This blog is a little strange - 3 people all said "I am confused now, fearful, & concentrating on a positive timeline." Weird!

As for Earth Changes, we don't have to buy into this, how about from Gary Renard, Course in Miracles derived=

Sure, there will be earthquakes, tsunamis, & hurricanes that will kill thousands of people, but hasn't there always been earthquakes, tsunamis & hurricanes that scared the hell out of everybody? p372

There are MANY indications that world-wide cataclysms were to occur in the early 1990s, eg, Power versus Force audio from the great kinesiologist David R Hawkins noticed the Map of Consciousness index for Humanity shifted from 192 (destructive) to 204 (constructive) almost inexplicibly, so that humanity has already transcended annihilation. Greg Bradden, in The Divine Matrix, also noticed that minor earthquakes could no longer be counted after 1992, it became a continuous rumble, the destructive energies were being released SLOWLY. But of course, the down-side is that Humanity has to DEAL with the CRAP we've created, tougher than ANNIHILATION!

My own Akashic Records writing, post Sian's workshop on 2012=
Q: Was the "date" deliberately programmed so that with the progress of high-technology mass telecommunications would spread the word of a "date of Significance" even though it could have been any other date?
A: Yes - Timing was deemed "critical" in order to create maximum effect - & you are correct - we tapped into "future energy" to ascertain the technological marvel of the Internet into virtually every home world-wide - wouldn't you say we timed this well?
Q: Perfectly, the www is large enough for the unifying mass communications affect & there is talk of now regulatory control of the www, you couldn't have left it any later!
A: Correct, the "controlling elite" as you call it have realised their "mistake" (that we helped engineer) of allowing free & unhindered access to this technological marvel & so now are "desperate" to prevent the now inevitable outcome.

The "inevitable outcome" sounds cool to me.

Or Anastasia from Ringing Cedars says "The End of the World is Cancelled!"=

"Prophets who believe in & talk about the end of the world - they themselves are producing visualisations of the end of the world. The whole mass of teachings foretelling the ultimate doom of mankind, are hastening the day with their visualisations. There are a lot of them, a whole lot of them. And these people have no idea, while they seek salvation for themselves & search for the Promised Land, that a hell is being prepared specifically for them." Anastasia b2p143

"Woe unto you, prophets.....terrifying people with doom & hell's flaming judgement.....Woe unto you, Nostradamus! The dates of fearful cataclysms upon the Earth were not so much your divinations as the creations of your own thought......still frightening people with your prophecies of despair, but now they will no longer come true." Anastasia b3p194

"There are all sorts of people all over the world who are working against global disaster. The 1992 catastrophe did not happen mainly thanks to the Russian dachniks." (dachniks - 35 million russian families who own & intensively cultivate plots of land far too small for mechanised production, thereby escaping commercial exploitation). Anastasia b2p54

"Millions of pairs of human hands began touching the Earth with love. With their HANDS, you understand, not a bunch of mechanical contraptions. Russians touched the ground caressingly on these little dacha plots. And the Earth felt the touch of each individual hand. The Earth may be big, but it is very, very sensitive. And the Earth found the strength within itself to carry on." Anastasia b5p20

The blog at https://www.transients.info/2016/12/metod-andromeda-new-earth-shift/ is a little strange - 3 people all said "I am confused now, fearful, & concentrating on a positive timeline." Weird!

As for Earth Changes, we don't have to buy into this, how about from Gary Renard, Course in Miracles derived=

Sure, there will be earthquakes, tsunamis, & hurricanes that will kill thousands of people, but hasn't there always been earthquakes, tsunamis & hurricanes that scared the hell out of everybody? p372

There are MANY indications that world-wide cataclysms were to occur in the early 1990s, eg, Power versus Force audio from the great kinesiologist David R Hawkins noticed the Map of Consciousness index for Humanity shifted from 192 (destructive) to 204 (constructive) almost inexplicibly, so that humanity has already transcended annihilation. Greg Bradden, in The Divine Matrix, also noticed that minor earthquakes could no longer be counted after 1992, it became a continuous rumble, the destructive energies were being released SLOWLY. But of course, the down-side is that Humanity has to DEAL with the CRAP we've created, tougher than ANNIHILATION!

Q: Was the "date" deliberately programmed so that with the progress of high-technology mass telecommunications would spread the word of a "date of Significance" even though it could have been any other date?
A: Yes - Timing was deemed "critical" in order to create maximum effect - & you are correct - we tapped into "future energy" to ascertain the technological marvel of the Internet into virtually every home world-wide - wouldn't you say we timed this well?
Q: Perfectly, the www is large enough for the unifying mass communications affect & there is talk of now regulatory control of the www, you couldn't have left it any later!
A: Correct, the "controlling elite" as you call it have realised their "mistake" (that we helped engineer) of allowing free & unhindered access to this technological marvel & so now are "desperate" to prevent the now inevitable outcome.

"Prophets who believe in & talk about the end of the world - they themselves are producing visualisations of the end of the world. The whole mass of teachings foretelling the ultimate doom of mankind, are hastening the day with their visualisations. There are a lot of them, a whole lot of them. And these people have no idea, while they seek salvation for themselves & search for the Promised Land, that a hell is being prepared specifically for them." Anastasia b2p143

"Woe unto you, prophets.....terrifying people with doom & hell's flaming judgement.....Woe unto you, Nostradamus! The dates of fearful cataclysms upon the Earth were not so much your divinations as the creations of your own thought......still frightening people with your prophecies of despair, but now they will no longer come true." Anastasia b3p194

"There are all sorts of people all over the world who are working against global disaster. The 1992 catastrophe did not happen mainly thanks to the Russian dachniks." (dachniks - 35 million russian families who own & intensively cultivate plots of land far too small for mechanised production, thereby escaping commercial exploitation). Anastasia b2p54

"Millions of pairs of human hands began touching the Earth with love. With their HANDS, you understand, not a bunch of mechanical contraptions. Russians touched the ground caressingly on these little dacha plots. And the Earth felt the touch of each individual hand. The Earth may be big, but it is very, very sensitive. And the Earth found the strength within itself to carry on." Anastasia b5p20

Thanks for the insights, we're showing Metod to a smallish group soon for their comments. Cheers

Reactions: Brian

Jenny

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Great thread, in which everyone applied their discernment beautifully. I love how the discussion has progressed, with people listening to everyone's viewpoints with respect and exploring the possibilities of what is occurring. This is why I love this forum! :-D

There were some parts of the discussion that resonated more than others:

Stargazer nailed it for me when he said:

"After a great deal of looking within and working on strengthening my connection with my "Higher Self", I stopped being worried or concerned about things quite some time ago. I'm actually very encouraged and excited about our future! :) Even though I haven't seemed to be able to experience any outward signs or abilities (such as channeling, clairvoyance, etc.) to prove it, I have a profound sense of trust that I am (and will continue to be) in just the right place at just the right time--and that anything I need to assure my well-being and that of my family will be presented just as it may be needed."

And what Linda said about how it's important to live in the present moment is key too, I think.

Hailstones Melt mentioned: "I do believe in branching timelines, caused by our thoughts and actions, like new buds sprouting on a tree, causing the one branch to further itself in smaller branches."

and Vickie's view that "This same catastrophe story just keeps rolling back to us but it's mass consciousness that truly decides the future. It looks to me that consciousness has decided that the catastrophe will not happen and instead wonderful things are happening on earth."

Sinera's healthy skepticism (backed up by Pod) made me laugh: "I mean, c'mon ... if I heard about a real "Prince" as son of a "King" who is ruler of a planet of Light & Love called ... "Eros" (the greek god of love in mythology) from Andromeda ... I'd tend to think it is the script of a new Disney movie or so." I have to admit I kind of felt the same. I tend to switch off when "titles" are mentioned (who are they trying to impress?) but I suppose it could be metaphorical.

All of these comments struck a chord with me. I feel strongly that we - individually and collectively - are creators of our own destiny with our thoughts and intentions, and that the time has passed where our collective timeline could have gone down a bleak route. I feel positive for the future, but endeavour to live in - and enjoy - the moment (of course, sometimes I don't always manage it successfully, but it's the thought that counts, eh? ;))

And fear can go stuff itself - it's got no place in my world :ROFL: (ok, maybe where hornets are concerned - they're mean).

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Loved the video<3
Love the discussion even more and the use of discernment by each person<3<3<3
What I think I liked most of the video was the focus on the moment and heart, especially when he said we shouldn't even use the word 'work' because it feels so heavy. Rather, we should go to work and see what we can do there that is pleasant, learn something, interact with people, whatever. I love that most!:-D

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
I feel strongly that we - individually and collectively - are creators of our own destiny with our thoughts and intentions, and that the time has passed where our collective timeline could have gone down a bleak route.
In a few months it will become clearer perhaps if we are traveling in the bright path or are still going down a bleak route Jenny. But regardless, I feel that at this point we are at a crossroads and that we, the ones that try to walk consciously and joyfully the path back to the Source, must become as well not only workers helping/assisting others as much as possible by using all the tools we have -learned or brought back to this plane- but specially to bring about a collective timeline towards what it has been called by many as the Golden Age.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Whatever timeline we are on, Metod still being here past his 75 year (when he was originally supposed to go back) suggests perhaps that something essential has changed in that timeo_O?
I'd prefer to put my efforts on the 'bright' path:-D

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Whatever timeline we are on, Metod still being here past his 75 year (when he was originally supposed to go back) suggests perhaps that something essential has changed in that timeo_O?
I'd prefer to put my efforts on the 'bright' path:-D
Yes, change is the criterion, the one constant. People who name their children Constance should remember they are inviting change.

gneo

Just Arrived
Feb 26, 2017
The blog at https://www.transients.info/2016/12/metod-andromeda-new-earth-shift/ is a little strange - 3 people all said "I am confused now, fearful, & concentrating on a positive timeline." Weird!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)