Metod: A 1,500 Year Old Light Being From Andromeda (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

transients

Just Arrived
Oct 18, 2016
Earth
www.transients.info
transients.info submitted a new transients.info article.

Metod: A 1,500 Year Old Light Being From Andromeda

By Sian Chua

Metod is an extraordinary Light Being who is 1,500 years old and is a Prince of planet Eros, from the galaxy of Andromeda. He lives in Perth, Australia.

He has full recall of his life on Eros, as well as how and why he was sent to Earth. His father, King of Eros, is in constant communication with him.

He contacted me 2 years ago. His father told him that it was time for him to share all the knowledge he'd been downloaded with, with the world. He had no idea how, as he does not have a computer, and has no Internet.

His father said he'd be shown how. A few days later, his young friend turned up with some of Dolores Cannon's books. He'd never heard of her. After he'd read them, he realised there was nothing in Dolores' books that was new. Everything she wrote...
Click here to continue on to the original article.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016

By Sian Chua

Metod is an extraordinary Light Being who is 1,500 years old and is a Prince of planet Eros, from the galaxy of Andromeda. He lives in Perth, Australia.

He has full recall of his life on Eros, as well as how and why he was sent to Earth. His father, King of Eros, is in constant communication with him.

He contacted me 2 years ago. His father told him that it was time for him to share all the knowledge he'd been downloaded with, with the world. He had no idea how, as he does not have a computer, and has no Internet.

His father said he'd be shown how. A few days later, his young friend turned up with some of Dolores Cannon's books. He'd never heard of her. After he'd read them, he realised there was nothing in Dolores' books that was new. Everything she wrote...
Thank you for posting this. It is absolutely fascinating. Looking forward to more.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016

By Sian Chua

So I finished the 2 hour video last night. Metod sure has an amazing ability to recall memories. He's led an interesting life & glad he made it safely out of that concentration camp! Many thanks to Metod for sharing his story & Sian for sharing it.

After he recounted his life, he began sharing how we are in the end times now, stating 5.2 billion people will die as the water quickly rises during a pole shift. Honestly, I had a hard time sleeping after this! From what I gather from Cannon's work & from Kryon channelings, the call to Earth was meant to prevent this mass die off and the New Earth acension is supposed to be more gradual.

I am confused now, fearful, & concentrating on a positive timeline.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
So I finished the 2 hour video last night. Metod sure has an amazing ability to recall memories. He's led an interesting life & glad he made it safely out of that concentration camp! Many thanks to Metod for sharing his story & Sian for sharing it.

After he recounted his life, he began sharing how we are in the end times now, stating 5.2 billion people will die as the water quickly rises during a pole shift. Honestly, I had a hard time sleeping after this! From what I gather from Cannon's work & from Kryon channelings, the call to Earth was meant to prevent this mass die off and the New Earth acension is supposed to be more gradual.

These events have been predicted for a long time and when people talk about everything together it makes it feel like it's all going to happen at one time but we know from experience that it takes time for all those earthchanges to happen. Never forget that you are always in the right place at the right time.

Kristiina

Involved Wayfarer
Sep 17, 2016
Helsinki, Finland

I watched it too last night. It was indeed very fascinating but the part where he discussed end times made me confused too. He said that the event, including pole shift will last one hour, hmm... And he explained that the people that will survive from that, part of them are taken to the ships, part of them are left. He said not be afraid, since that lowers your frequency, and those people are not to make to the ships. That whole part was very confusing for me, and I felt something was not quite right. So who knows, as you said, let´s concentrate on a most positive, highest timeline for the humanity and all concerned.

Strong pressures in my head have steadily increased lately, every time when I am not physically active they start, so it is pretty much ongoing activity now. Not like headaches, like energies penetrating from above and doing there something. It is so weird, no like gentle sensations, more like ongoing wriggling and curling, sometimes connecting to the neck and like some substance dropping to the spinal column.
Tina

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thanks everyone for commenting, especially those who showed your appreciation of having this posted on the site as it's important for me, and others now, to know what everyone is still interested in reading about.

I didn't watch the video so it was good to hear mention of some of the things that stood out for you.

People sometimes get stuck in timelines and realities of our Earth which are possibilities, rather than certainties, especially those that 'channel'. People following the webbot, and transients since early 2013, would understand that we have likely passed the point of that occurring, in terms of the Earth requiring such a cleansing process as it once did, which is all part of this cycle within the astrological age, as well as the new earth situation. In combination with the time manipulation and those trying to delay the shift in consciousness, we have shifted into a more positive timeline and I begin to wonder if that delay actually benefited us, rather than hindering. (see my article on the stretching of time & the imminent shift for more info on that)

I think that 2017 has a strong possibility of a couple of very large quakes occurring that will be rather bad, especially one in the Pacific, however, as for the expectations around billions loosing their lives, I don't see that ahead for us anymore based on the timeline we have, or I have, shifted into.

You could say the volunteers have already succeeded with their mission and one of those more prominent indications was to see Trump get in (Whether Trump stays in, or not, that isn't important (the latest webbot data has some interesting things to say about that)), as it showed that the global consciousness had raised high enough for people to break free of the control, or more in this case duality -- as while there is/had certainly been a group (cabal) controlling a great deal of what goes on in the world, that was meant to occur for the conditions that souls required down here.

Volunteers have a lot more work to do now, and those regulars of the Earth School now have the opportunity to be in a space here, and time, where they can grow spiritually much more efficiently than before, which includes resolving a lot of karma all in the one life. The volunteers will of course play an important role in the future to support this space for all others.

So when there is mention of ships taking some people away based on earth changes, I see this as accurate, and this came up for Lai and myself in the QHHT sessions I conducted as we were told we could be taken away, however, when I say this is accurate I feel that this is based on another timeline I am no longer in. Part of my struggles in life in recent years has been adjusting to this timeline as I feel it was not expected by my soul. Also I feel that part of the reason it's been a challenge for me is that I am not from here, so it's been a steep learning curve to integrate into society and Earth life since I woke up a great deal more -- spiritually speaking -- in such a short period of time.

I say do not have concerns or worry, and let go of expectations no matter what the expectations are, and this is a general rule for life. Living in the now is extremely important, especially now that we have a timeline that allows us to do so much, where before it would have brought limitations and of course death for some. But when saying that, I will not be surprised to see a lot of chaos as change continues to come into the lives of billions. Some may consider that as negative, but after the chaos the opportunities will be there to build a much healthier and much more positive world.

The ALTA webbot reports continue to provide great information about the short term future, as well as regular updates on situations that change brings based on freewill. So if you feel you require to know about what is to come, which I no longer do, then do get the monthly reports by Clif High and/or keep an eye on his youtube channel for free Wujos/talks about the webbot data. It's really one of the most accurate sources of the future because of how finely tuned Clif has made it, in addition to the process itself. (His site: http://halfpasthuman.com/)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
My family and I have felt in recent months that we have moved to a new timeline. It feels like the catastrophes in that video are not going to happen for us. We all have begun to feel very positive about our future. I've placed that catastrophe data in the back of my mind. If it happens I don't feel any fear because I know I'm on my path. For me and my family we've moved past that timeline.

K

KarlaSM

I have not watched the video yet but reading the comments this is something that constantly repeats all the time in our subconscious mind: timelines in which our consciousness is still stuck in traumas.

I was told by my soulmate guides that next year will present lots of opportunities to close old timelines.

I'll post many articles about the things that specifically need to be worked on so that less people who are willing to work consciously on releasing these wounds can prevent more and more disasters while the part of the population that cannot do this work might have more risks.

As an example, this year my mom and me lost so much from our home during an unexpected flood and it was very traumatic. I still have to work through this trauma but two nights ago I was shown it was a wound related to Atlantis and other subsequent timelines. So I am working through all these timelines along with many others to bring as much closure as possible and a lot of people really can do this. We can all bring closure of many timelines more consciously.

Another thing I have been explained these months is how our subconscious mind is always generating predictions based on past events in several timelines and how beings see on higher realms these futures based on past events, so if we ask them, they give such predictions. I had a really interesting convo with a soulmate I call Blue General.

He said for example that he could give detailed info on development of AI here on Earth but that could be flawed because of the timelines that are still open in which AI was used in Atlantis and off world so he would give instead a more general background and how so much of this is already in progress. The same notion applies to other issues that can be healed with awareness.

So no need to worry that much, some things can be prevented as long as we are willing to let go the traumas and it can be done through simple soul retrieval/meditation methods. That way we can see that we only get stuck in loops of subconscious wounds when we watch difficult predictions of possible futures. It is all based on probability and statistics. Combinations and permutations.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
My family and I have felt in recent months that we have moved to a new timeline. It feels like the catastrophes in that video are not going to happen for us. We all have begun to feel very positive about our future. I've placed that catastrophe data in the back of my mind. If it happens I don't feel any fear because I know I'm on my path. For me and my family we've moved past that timeline.
I feel much the same way Vickie and Laron do--that we have moved onto a different timeline. Much of the material I've listened to/read suggests that each of us may have his or her own very different experience of The Shift. Some may live in highly troubled areas and experience a great deal of personal/local turmoil, while others will have a relatively graceful time of it. Much of this is said to be determined by our own "soul mission" and purpose, as well as our own personal outlook on things (i.e., positive v. negative). Those who are spiritually "awakened", have a positive outlook, and have a greater understanding of what we're going through should be much better able to remain calm, centered, and focused upon aligning themselves with the highest possible outcome. Some suggest that many "Starseeds" are actually here at this time specifically for this purpose--to help make this transition easier for others.

These ideas resonate deeply with me.

After a great deal of looking within and working on strengthening my connection with my "Higher Self", I stopped being worried or concerned about things quite some time ago. I'm actually very encouraged and excited about our future! :) Even though I haven't seemed to be able to experience any outward signs or abilities (such as channeling, clairvoyance, etc.) to prove it, I have a profound sense of trust that I am (and will continue to be) in just the right place at just the right time--and that anything I need to assure my well-being and that of my family will be presented just as it may be needed.

For now, I'm quite happy to be alive during these fascinating times and watching events unfold! I feel strongly that we will experience a rapid and surprising expansion of our consciousness (what some may refer to as "The Event"), where many of our previous limitations will be lifted--and we will suddenly have a much clearer remembrance of our Truest Being and purpose for being here at this particular time.

In any case, I love the tagline from another site I occasionally visit (Suspicious Observer?) that says: "Eyes Open, No Fear!"

:)

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I feel much the same way Vickie and Laron do--that we have moved onto a different timeline. Much of the material I've listened to/read suggests that each of us may have his or her own very different experience of The Shift. Some may live in highly troubled areas and experience a great deal of personal/local turmoil, while others will have a relatively graceful time of it. Much of this is said to be determined by our own "soul mission" and purpose, as well as our own personal outlook on things (i.e., positive v. negative). Those who are spiritually "awakened", have a positive outlook, and have a greater understanding of what we're going through should be much better able to remain calm, centered, and focused upon aligning themselves with the highest possible outcome. Some suggest that many "Starseeds" are actually here at this time specifically for this purpose--to help make this transition easier for others.

These ideas resonate deeply with me.

After a great deal of looking within and working on strengthening my connection with my "Higher Self", I stopped being worried or concerned about things quite some time ago. I'm actually very encouraged and excited about our future! :) Even though I haven't seemed to be able to experience any outward signs or abilities (such as channeling, clairvoyance, etc.) to prove it, I have a profound sense of trust that I am (and will continue to be) in just the right place at just the right time--and that anything I need to assure my well-being and that of my family will be presented just as it may be needed.

For now, I'm quite happy to be alive during these fascinating times and watching events unfold! I feel strongly that we will experience a rapid and surprising expansion of our consciousness (what some may refer to as "The Event"), where many of our previous limitations will be lifted--and we will suddenly have a much clearer remembrance of our Truest Being and purpose for being here at this particular time.

In any case, I love the tagline from another site I occasionally visit (Suspicious Observer?) that says: "Eyes Open, No Fear!"

:)
I love what you wrote. This is the same as how I feel for myself. I think I've moved to a new timeline too. Everything is just working and I'm so excited for the future. My daughter said this same thing just out of the blue one day a few weeks ago. She said her life was coming together and she felt excited for the future.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I have the same observations as mentioned in the previous replies.

Throughout the past 6-7 years I've had visions and dreams of different futures. In 2012, they were quite dire, but at the end of that year, they just stopped, as if that possibility was gone. Then I started with a series of less dire, but still difficult circumstances, and those stopped, too.

Now I'm in a place where my abilities to see, hear, know, etc. are more present in my life. My latest info is that I have the ability to move through discordant times by gliding around impediments - sort of like a kyacker, which does require a level of alertness and awareness.

Also, I'm seeing that one of the most important aspects of our current times is being present. Pepper (my dog) is helping me with this. It is amazing how easy it is to slip into old habits of running old ideas through our thoughts, especially if you are doing repetitive things like driving a car, laundry, cooking, and so on.

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania

I finished this video yesterday as well and I feel what you saying sister. I really felt his each word was like a blue print you know god's truth. I haven't read-up at all except some blogs and here and there yet I felt like I knew most of it.
The part about the end time left me upset as well specially about the number of deaths and where you stand in a field and family members get separated. I know each of us have our own path, learning and choices. I cannot change the choices my family makes so have and that is painful.

I sat in meditation for long after that and the most important thing that came through is there's nothing I can do accept flow with the divine order which means allowing for things to be as meant. Yes it may bring great pain but the only thing I can do is like Metod said be in a place of love and we are eternal anyway. That said I do stuff for my family as well. I talk to my children about my visions. I do "I AM" affirmations for my family just as they are falling asleep. It's amazing how everyone just slips into deep sleep by the time I am finished. Of course natural remedies, chemical free living etc that we all do anyway would help too. It's about shifting the frequency.

I also have felt the timeline changes but I feel like it happens often and I can't tell where will be be when time comes. Another interesting thing that I have felt is I've seen the event happen. I've seen the huge ships come in to earth and in my visions and dreams. In a psychic reading I found out that that's my life in a different dimension. I always felt like the event already happened in another timeline so it may not be so drastic in ours. The other thing about ships is that they are already here, we travel to these ships at night and heal and learn. I've experienced that myself and I believe even if we are cognizant of it, it's still happening specially the volunteers.

I've also noticed that in awake life places that are very high in frequency and feel like they are in a different dimension. So with such infinite possibilities I believe we still can put our prayers and intentions out there and that can be the grace for our families, loved ones, communities.

I watched it too last night. It was indeed very fascinating but the part where he discussed end times made me confused too. He said that the event, including pole shift will last one hour, hmm... And he explained that the people that will survive from that, part of them are taken to the ships, part of them are left. He said not be afraid, since that lowers your frequency, and those people are not to make to the ships. That whole part was very confusing for me, and I felt something was not quite right. So who knows, as you said, let´s concentrate on a most positive, highest timeline for the humanity and all concerned.

Strong pressures in my head have steadily increased lately, every time when I am not physically active they start, so it is pretty much ongoing activity now. Not like headaches, like energies penetrating from above and doing there something. It is so weird, no like gentle sensations, more like ongoing wriggling and curling, sometimes connecting to the neck and like some substance dropping to the spinal column.
Tina
People call it download and they literally feel like it too. :) It's pretty amazing I think.

Thank-you for sharing this Laron , it was very inspiring.

Carluccio_Piattino

Just Arrived
Dec 30, 2016
I did like all your comments. I would like to add that a few things Metod said reminded me of Nancy Lieder and Zetatalk (about 2009/2010), especially the new pole (after the Shift) on the easternmost part of South America. I have never heard it again until this presentation of Metod. Could it be the same timeline, still open ?

A great 2017 to everyone.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
I did like all your comments. I would like to add that a few things Metod said reminded me of Nancy Lieder and Zetatalk (about 2009/2010), especially the new pole (after the Shift) on the easternmost part of South America. I have never heard it again until this presentation of Metod. Could it be the same timeline, still open ?

A great 2017 to everyone.
It reminded me of Nancy Lieder too. That's a timeline I'm no longer on.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Okay, so I watched the first 20 minutes or so.

It is said in the article he did a QHHT regression and the same info came through. I attach a lot of value and credibility to D. Cannon's method and regression hypnosis in general (considered even to become a regression hypnosis therapist myself). This would make me tend to believe his story a little easier. Moreover he really seems to be sincere, genuine, very modest and likeable, I admit.

And yet, I am only honest here, I cannot help but my openmindedly skeptical mindset sounds its alarm, at least a little.

I mean, c'mon ... if I heard about a real "Prince" as son of a "King" who is ruler of a planet of Light & Love called ... "Eros" (the greek god of love in mythology) from Andromeda ... I'd tend to think it is the script of a new Disney movie or so. Just saying and playing the devil's advocate here.
o:)

Didn't honestly anyone else here at least have some small doubts like me?
:bag

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have the same observations as mentioned in the previous replies.

Throughout the past 6-7 years I've had visions and dreams of different futures. In 2012, they were quite dire, but at the end of that year, they just stopped, as if that possibility was gone. Then I started with a series of less dire, but still difficult circumstances, and those stopped, too.

Now I'm in a place where my abilities to see, hear, know, etc. are more present in my life. My latest info is that I have the ability to move through discordant times by gliding around impediments - sort of like a kyacker, which does require a level of alertness and awareness.

Also, I'm seeing that one of the most important aspects of our current times is being present. Pepper (my dog) is helping me with this. It is amazing how easy it is to slip into old habits of running old ideas through our thoughts, especially if you are doing repetitive things like driving a car, laundry, cooking, and so on.
Ah, the subtle art of avoidance, being a spiritual mastery! Gurdjieff was famous for this ability, to live in a war zone in WW1 and yet still be able to move himself and his followers around without sustaining any lasting impacts of war.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

It is said in the article he did a QHHT regression and the same info came through. I attach a lot of value and credibility to D. Cannon's method and regression hypnosis in general (considered even to become a regression hypnosis therapist myself). This would make me tend to believe his story a little easier. Moreover he really seems to be sincere, genuine, very modest and likeable, I admit.

And yet, I am only honest here, I cannot help but my openmindedly skeptical mindset sounds its alarm, at least a little.

I mean, c'mon ... if I heard about a real "Prince" as son of a "King" who is ruler of a planet of Light & Love called ... "Eros" (the greek god of love in mythology) from Andromeda ... I'd tend to think it is the script of a new Disney movie or so. Just saying and playing the devil's advocate here.

Firstly, I love Sian and have experienced a QHHT with her. Secondly, this all takes place in my own location, Western Australia, so I can readily empathise with all the place names mentioned, and the type of experiences we have here, such as fly in fly out workers, and mining camps, etc. I loved the guy and his open, honest and intelligent way of expressing himself, and his conscious awareness of higher spiritual truths (such as that he is in a meditative state 24/7...) No need for him to sit there and do a technique, he just is.

But going along Sinera's line, I did pick up that in this life at least, he didn't appear to have got the golden ticket with relationships. All mentions of people who had been close to him (except for his birth mother in this life) were at arms distance and a little cold. Perhaps honesty is just brutal. I also have a twin brother and I don't consider him to be on the same spiritual path as myself, but I don't dismiss him for that. My brother is most certainly in my life as one of my teachers, as are all people, animals, stones and plants that we interact with.

Having the home planet be named Eros was interesting, but perhaps these names and language came into our Earth languages through ET connections in ancient times. I have always believed the Greeks got all their mythology and mythic God beings from Atlanteans, perhaps those who travelled through Europe after the flood (approx. 9,500 BC). There would be plenty of time in that scenario for names to drop into our consciousness, mythology and poetry.

While I do see that Metod is completely upfront that he believes in unconditional love and forgiveness, even for those who have committed atrocities, and that he is at a higher level of attainment than most spiritual seekers, I do question if he is in fact able to live in unconditional love with all and sundry - the act of living the spiritual awareness while still immersed in 3D, duality and the veil. Then the love for his ex-wives, current partner and birth twin would be unconditional too.

I am still having my personal challenges dished out to me, but nevertheless I feel that same sense of excitement, a new day, and high potentials for 2017 and beyond. Even if I have to leave my Earth body for whatever reason, I feel I will still participate in the great uplifting moment of our times that is unfolding petal by petal like the most blessed lotus flower. That participation may be from a different perspective or dimension. I do not fear being drowned by a crushing pole shift and tsunami, even though I live near the coast.

My dream the other night was running along one of its usual story-telling narratives (fascinating, I can't remember what, but fascinating to me!) when I had a dream within a dream literally of an earthquake (in colour), so this did not happen in the astral world. It was a sharp, short jolting action and crumbling masonry that felt like less than a minute. So, yes, I think earthquakes are still highly credible in this timeline as Gaia makes adjustments and releases old, pent-up negativity through her antipodean shafts and chutes mechanisms. (I think look to the antipodean point of an earthquake - directly opposite on the other side of the world - to see if that corresponding place is generating sludge or heaviness that needs to be shifted). For example, I look to Christchurch, NZ. Why did that have to suffer not one but two heavy duty earthquakes? Then I see that the antipodean point of Christchurch is the Basque region in Spain. They have been dredging up wars over there for hundreds of years.

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I think that 2017 has a strong possibility of a couple of very large quakes occurring that will be rather bad, especially one in the Pacific, however, as for the expectations around billions loosing their lives, I don't see that ahead for us anymore based on the timeline we have, or I have, shifted into.
Totally agree with this Laron. I switched off the video as soon as he started to talk about billions dying. Not into that at all.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

Not so much doubt, but no interest in him at all. So what if he is a Prince from another planet. That is all part of the old patriarchal hierarchy which does not interest me either.

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
How do you know what timeline you are in and is it important? I just intuitive feel the change along with changes in my physical environment and situation and that's all.
What I meant was I'm no longer on the timeline where I was fearful. Nancy Lieder's information keeps one afraid and prepping for a bleak future. I don't wish to live in fear. I can't name a timeline obviously. I simply live in a timeline of manifesting a great future.

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
What I meant was I'm no longer on the timeline where I was fearful. Nancy Lieder's information keeps one afraid and prepping for a bleak future. I don't wish to live in fear. I can't name a timeline obviously. I simply live in a timeline of manifesting a great future.
Okay, that helps. I feel like I had reached there and after this video, I've switched back to a possibility of similar future. Could that be a possibility? So there was a intuition about a certain future event that i use to have that always kept me in fear and I worked a lot on it and then following certain number messages and such, i felt like that possibility was gone completely. I felt very strongly that a timeline change occurred.
Now that possibility keeps springing in my mind and doesn't really have to do with the end times directly. Also every night in my dreams I am going back to the same location which I don't recall going to before. This helps because I know what I did before to shift my frequency and I can do that again. Is that how t works?
Not so much doubt, but no interest in him at all. So what if he is a Prince from another planet. That is all part of the old patriarchal hierarchy which does not interest me either.
I understand what you say but this is my perspective now. What if being a King in that planet meant more of a in-service than ruler? We assign the meaning we understand here on earth as dominant figure and all but what if it just means to carry out the divine will in service to all? What do you think?

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania

After all the stuff that has surfaced and is still so, I really don't doubt the possibility of this being true. One year ago I would have rolled my eyes and walked away from someone who would talk about half the stuff I experience and believe in now. Is any possibility really not even a possibility any more? I don't know, just saying...

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Well, Pooja, it's always a motivating drive to go deeper and deeper, and this may be a human in-built self-evolving drive. But when going deeper, you are also going spirally, and this may be spirally up or spirally down. The thing that keeps you going spirally up is being consciously aware. So Vickie is aware she no longer wants to live in fear, or start believing a fear-mongering tale which someone else is pushing out.

I do believe in branching timelines, caused by our thoughts and actions, like new buds sprouting on a tree, causing the one branch to further itself in smaller branches. The frangipani is a good example of this particular kind of branching. But in the normal sense, in branching timelines, there would be two of you, the one who decided to go one way, and the other who created the new timeline by deciding to go a different way. The "old" you may be self-terminating, because of their more limited vision and decision.

However, in this NOW moment of ascension, the awe-inspiring difference is that we are to bring awareness of our multi-dimensionality (and therefore, multi-timelines, as it is a time-space continuum) into our current physical being and circumstances. We are to meet our needs in the still existing old 3D with as much awareness as possible, and by bringing awareness to our thoughts and actions, we are creating psychic sensitivity which allows us to get confirmations in the physical; visions; remembrance of dreams and interpretation of their meanings; validating and releasing past trauma and attachment to the dark/negative side of being. A consequence of our more spiritual thoughts and actions is to also strengthen our positioning of our soul in our High Heart, which then allows greater and greater unlimited awareness bringing us out of a very heavy, limited way of being and perceiving.

A lot of people on this forum are way down this track, and it seems perfectly natural. You appear to be a beautiful awakened one of blue vibration. I love your idea of "to carry out the divine will in service to all". It is a mantle that is accepted by those with shoulders wide enough to carry it. The responsibility of rulership should fall not due to birth rights, but due to spiritual attainment.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Okay, that helps. I feel like I had reached there and after this video, I've switched back to a possibility of similar future. Could that be a possibility? So there was a intuition about a certain future event that i use to have that always kept me in fear and I worked a lot on it and then following certain number messages and such, i felt like that possibility was gone completely. I felt very strongly that a timeline change occurred.
Now that possibility keeps springing in my mind and doesn't really have to do with the end times directly. Also every night in my dreams I am going back to the same location which I don't recall going to before. This helps because I know what I did before to shift my frequency and I can do that again. Is that how t works?

I understand what you say but this is my perspective now. What if being a King in that planet meant more of a in-service than ruler? We assign the meaning we understand here on earth as dominant figure and all but what if it just means to carry out the divine will in service to all? What do you think?
I understand how you feel. This same catastrophe story just keeps rolling back to us but it's mass consciousness that truely decides the future. It looks to me that consciousness has decided that the catastrophe will not happen and instead wonderful things are happening on earth. I don't believe a word of this video.

I keep reading about great and good changes and the very dark and bad stuff is now being exposed to the light. There will be some catastrophes ahead but you have to decide - will you be a part of the timeline where those catastrophes exist or have you chosen a positive path of no fear? You have to become present in your NOW. Tomorrow hasn't come so don't manifest a fearful timeline. Live for this moment in time, Pooja. You are always in the right place at the right time.

Solnarehyah

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 3, 2016
Morton, Pennsylvania
I understand how you feel. This same catastrophe story just keeps rolling back to us but it's mass consciousness that truely decides the future. It looks to me that consciousness has decided that the catastrophe will not happen and instead wonderful things are happening on earth. I don't believe a word of this video.

I keep reading about great and good changes and the very dark and bad stuff is now being exposed to the light. There will be some catastrophes ahead but you have to decide - will you be a part of the timeline where those catastrophes exist or have you chosen a positive path of no fear? You have to become present in your NOW. Tomorrow hasn't come so don't manifest a fearful timeline. Live for this moment in time, Pooja. You are always in the right place at the right time.
That's beautiful Vickie. Thank-you. I am keeping my focus there. It always helps to have support here. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)